Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Dwarves, Singles, and a Viking Lady who needs RPs! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:25 pm
YO, check these out~!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 pm
Dwarves

Babushka - Storyteller of Clan Dracen
User Image

Babushka is the 'tavern wench' sort of lady. She is chatty, motherly to just about any dwarf (if you're not dwarf colors, she doesn't' consider you a dwarf, merely a pride member. She is a bit racist, haha..) and she's known for having backroom fun with the men. She is sharp of mind and tongue, and excels at verbal sparring. She likes to be at least a little familiar with everyone, and isn't the least bit shy. She is, in fact, bold and easy to talk to, and quick to engage just abut anyone in conversation.

Babushka isn't too happy with Thorin taking a non-dwarf colored lioness as his mate. She thinks it is going to weaken the dwarf blood, but then again, she IS racist. This could be a potential point of tension.

Looking for: Cub-less flings, flirting, general chit-chat. Maybe one fling that results in cubs.

Yaya'uqui - Warrior of clan Ulf
User Image

She has lived with the Dwarves for some time now, acclimating well to their way of life, and making it through the fires that claimed much of the pride.. She has a good head on her shoulders, but doesn't really stand out. She is far more masculine than most females, and comfortably hangs with the males of the pride. In fact, she is kind of awkward around other females, and a bit too masculine to appeal to most males in that way.

Looking for: IDK ;

KisuKari - Smith of clan Schatzi
User Image

Due to her aid to the pride during the fires, she was accepted as an honorary dwarf, despite her elf-hobbit blood. KisuKari lead those that she could of the Dwarves to a safe 'temporary' location, where they would then seek out more to add to their returning number.

Kisu is a kind girl, sweet and helpful, and always trying to sweetly push off her Elven wares to some of the more curious Dwarves. Kisu is something exotic to the pride, and as such I could see some curious Dwarf males seeking a 'go-round' with her, if you know what I mean. Kisu IS fertile, but the pride doesn't know that. In fact, I believe they think elves can't bear cubs with lions, and since she has elf blood, they would probably believe that with her as well.

Looking for: Pride interaction. Cub-less flings. Maybe a mate?(the poor dwarf male would probably get some scrutiny for taking a half-elf as his mate.) *Has a fling planned with a god* 8D

Stienn, Patriarch of Clan Haldis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOOKIT THAT GORGEOUS ******** RIGHT THERE. LOOK AT HIM. *caugh* Anyway, Stienn is the new Patriarch of Clan Haldis, due to his father and older brother's deaths in the recent fire. He is looking to bring some changes to Haldis, while maintaining it's strong warrior reputation. He himself is quite the strong warrior, and enjoys a good tussle. He is also very kind natured and humble, but duty driven and loyal. One of his downfalls is the has these grand ideas, but falls flat on execution. Because of this, he seldom, if never, will make a promise. When he does, it is a serious thing. He'll try his damnedest to do what he says he will, but promises are an all together different thing. He is tough on himself, critical, and can use a bit of support and reassurance from time to time.

Onundr - Elderly Storyteller of Clan Haldis
User Image

Önundr is old, but time has taught him patience. He has seen much in his life and has plenty to tell! At times he can seem a bit eccentric...or perhaps a bit senile, but he's a kind old soul who's kinda like err'body's grampa.
During Domevlo's Treachery he was considered old - his mane was already gray, and was beginning to further whiten. Now he might as well be called ancient.
Relatives: Babushka. He is her great-grandfather. He has constantly tried to correct her racism with the FULL teachings, rather than the half-knowledge she has, but Babushka is stubborn, and doesn't exactly think her great-grandfather is all there in the head.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:32 pm
Domevlo

User Image

Domevlo, the colossus, scarred hero of the Jini-Msemi.

Domevlo's memories begin with being hated, shunned, terrorized, for reasons he did not know. Or rather, reasons trauma to the head made him forget. Chased, attacked, every waking moment living in fight or flight, Domevlo ventured the rogue lands, committing atrocities in the name of vengeance against his pursuer and his pursuer's loved ones. After that he lived hating himself for what he did, the way he looked, and fearful of others, believing them all to be like the terrorists that had made his life a living hell. Then one day he came to the swamps, and was welcomed with open arms. He gradually came to trust, and in turn become trusted. He gained noble status for his deeds in aiding in the capture of the killer, Mysmyr, and favor of the swamp goddess. he even had thought he'd found love.

But love disappeared one day, and the swamps burned. The pride that he had come to serve so fiercely, was forced from the place he felt was his sanctuary. They moved to the mountains, and his heavy heart, mourning the disappearance of the love he chanced, sent him in to isolation. Gradually the mountains began reawakening whispers of memories that Domevlo lost long, long ago. Memories of stone, song, and darker things.

Now here are the things those memories hint at, that Domevlo is not fully aware of:
Domevlo used to be a member of the Dvergr. He was outcast for acts of treachery against the late-late Patriarch of Clan Haldis (Steinn, current Patriarch's grandfather.) It was a small band of warriors from Haldis that had terrorized Domevlo. It was during his attempt to flee the mountain home of the Dvrgr that he fell from some great measure of height, causing the 'bump' to his head, and thus memory loss.

Domevlo completely forgot who he was, his past, his personality, everything. So to him, the warriors of Haldis were just bullying him for no reason!

So what tretchery was he responsible for?

A then very young Domevlo was close the the aging Patriarch of Haldis. His adviser. However, the Patriarch at that time was old, feeble, and losing his mind. Domevlo was playing puppet master with the Patriarch. Think how Grima the Wormtongue was with Theoden when Theoden was being controlled by Saruman, and you get the idea...
Finally action was against Domevlo after, at the advice of Domevlo, the Patriarch had several highly thought of clan members cast out. The Patriarch's son, Kinoc, knowing that in his right mind his father never would have done such a thing, deemed his father too unfit to rule and proclaimed himself Patriarch. Then he gathered with a few good soldiers who were to kill Domevlo for his deeds. Domevlo fled, and was pursued by these warriors. (he remembers them as his terrorists.)

Kinoc later had two children: an older son who was meant to become Patriarch after him, and Steinn. Both Kinoc and the older son died in the recent fires of the Dvergr, leaving Steinn to inherit the role of Patriarch.

Why did no one challenge the late Patriarch's reign and end the treachery before it could get so far? Because back then the Patriarch's of Clan Haldis ruled until death, and Haldis was a clan that highly valued tradition. To oppose tradition was taboo. What Kinoc did was taboo. And Domevlo was really sly at hiding his intentions, and good at playing puppet master, and making it where no one could 'prove' his evils.

So what is my plan?

I want Domevlo's hauntingly vague memories to bring him to the Dvergr. He still wouldn't remember what all drove him from the Dvergr, but that is where I was hoping to get some plotting with others in. >D

I need an older Dverger to recognize him as the traitor, and recite the story to the others, and Domevlo himself. Personality-wise, he is a changed lion. He'd be shocked and not know what to make of the allegations.

Then it would be up to Thorin whether or not Domevlo could have another chance, wouldn't it? I'd kind of like to have some sort of trial. If he is taken back, I would expect it would be an uneasy thing, and that he would be under constant surveillance and suspicion.

Afterwards I would love RP with him and other pride members to see how they would react. Would they be cruel, wary, accept that he is changed? Domevlo would have to prove himself trustworthy.

I would also...like a mate for the guy. He is getting on in years, and after all this, he deserves a love that won't disappear on him. I want him to have children who will have to deal with their father's 'legacy.'

Eventually Domevlo will ascend into god-hood, but that is much later.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:37 pm

THE UNATTACHED (mateless)

Rogue Males

Lions
Kiangazi ------ Los ------ Fasahi'Tupu ------ Gadanai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cheetahs
Gaara ------ Kusheleli ------ Ryuk ------ Anjel

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Leopards
Papatika'ne ------ ???

User ImageUser Image

Hyenas
Androshan ------ B'zarr ------ Jazz'mtu

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wild Dogs
Sarjinii

User Image

Rogue Females

Lions
Skouru Prizma ------

User Image

Cheetahs
Caliquinn ------ Dunca Betul ------

User ImageUser Image

Leopards
Astha Nisana ------ Venice

User ImageUser Image

Hyenas
Dhamira ------ Ritika

User ImageUser Image

Wild Dogss
Shimarisu'hana

User Image

Pridelanders
Cirala ------ Katyria'Desiv ------ Marisol ------ Zoran ------ Ahmesseke
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If none of these trike your fancy, I've got a few more here; http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/Fayth-x/library/Breeadbles/Shadows of Africa/SoA Uncerts?sort=4&page=1  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:38 pm
NEED RPS!

I need RPs for Hethur. =3

User Image

She is tiny but mighty! A real spit-fire! She can do anything! And that INCLUDES being a damn good BARD! The Stormborn only truly accept males are REAL bards, and that is kind of a stick in her craw. She doesn't often think long ebfore she acts, and is easily moved by emotions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:22 am
<3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 pm
*Can toss dwarves for Babushka!*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:07 pm
DOOO EEEEET  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm
whee would love some rp time with Luci and chessa sometime  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
PANK! babbins with your girl Eglantine and my boy Maua?
He's rogue, so it would be a fling, but he's got his other 4 RPs all ready to go.
(I couldn't tell whether your gal was Kizi or Bahari, but I decided to offer anyways)

The Captain Britain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:12 pm
Eglantine actually has a mate in the Bahari. X3 Sorry. ;<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:56 pm
No worries!
It's my bad, really. xD

The Captain Britain

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 pm
He is a lovely boy =D Hope you find something nice for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:18 pm
<3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items