Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Stained and Soiled (Lan and Menyaoi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 pm
A groan was better than silence. His shift, even slight was a sign he was still somewhat well. He hand grabbed her hand, if somewhat weakly. He couldn't stay here, not in the open. He also needed treatment. The problem would be getting him to the tents without anyone seeing that it was him.

Hurt or not, he'd hate her if she exposed this humiliation, this state of defeat.

Taking her hand from his she looked around. There wasn't exactly a way to cover him. But- If she could get him on her mount and take the back road few would see her. "The things I do for you Mengyao." The white and red spotted mare appeared, getting down so lan could as gently as she could, get her much larger friend on the horse.

It took a while.

The rush to the back gates, Lan charged to her 'home'. Shuffling him to the floor, (how could she event make it to the spare futon?), Lan tried to rouse him again. "Mengyao, please, wake. I don't want to have to toss water on you."

She wouldn't but if it roused him...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:33 pm
Everything hurt.

He wondered vaguely if he was dead - but if he was dead, then he would not feel nearly as bad as he did right now. Death was not scary, but death was not painful either; at least, not after death. It was the dying part itself that hurt, not the end.

So he could not be dead, but Mengyao wished he was.

When he opened his eyes, it was to an unfamiliar setting. He could smell something metallic, tasting the coppery tang of blood on his tongue, and the thought made him nauseated, Mengyao closing his eyes, resisting the urge to heave because it was ungentlemanlike for a member of Conquest to do such a thing.

But after a moment his stomach rebelled, and he could no longer think properly, Mengyao rolling over and retching out the contents of his stomach onto the floor of whomever's house he currently lay in. Fortunately it was not in the direction of the resident herself, as he discovered when he looked up, his face unbearably pale.

"...Lan?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm
Well, she'd wanted a new rug anyway. Touching his bank and gently rubbing, she hoped that it would be the last of the retching. "Mengyao." Standing she went to the nearby washroom, returning with a small bowl of water, a cup and cloth.

He looked horrid awake, perhaps worse than he had been asleep. At least then she didn't see him looking so beaten with the knowledge that he'd hate being seen in such a state.

Cup dipped into the fresh water, she offered it to him. "Please, don't force yourself to move. You're hurt as is and I fear carrying you back might have made it worse."

Dabbing the cloth in water, then to his head, Lan sighed. "....You look worse than I've ever seen you before." Minus the whole time with the fog.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:24 pm
He felt sick and nauseated and pained - and unbelievably, completely horrified at himself. Mengyao pressed his fingers against his forehead, remembered just what exactly at happened, and felt a surge of anger thread through him.

"Find me that little b*****d so that I may run a knife through his belly and take his life."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:57 pm
"I said don't move." Lan gently tried to hav him out his arm down. Did he want to maybe things worse? Dabbing at the blood, she looked to his ear, his neck. He was torn into, and looking at his face, not happy with whatever had happened.

"There are several 'little bastards' Mengyao. Who and were they the ones who did this to you?" Because to go this far was just reckless. Duels were duels, whatever had fought Mengyao had been simple brutality.
kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 pm
His throat felt as though it were on fire. He couldn't see it, of course, but the fact that it still remained difficult to breathe was evidence enough that he had not dreamed up what had happened to him. Blood caked the side of his face, left in long, draping marks from someone's fingers sliding down his cheek, and there were bite marks on the side of his ravaged neck where the attacker had not held back his savageness.

"Senga," Mengyao hissed, feeling the name burn his tongue, the voices searing in his head. "I'm going to run a stake through his heart."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:20 pm
She kept dabbing away at the blood, gently cleaning his face as best as he could. The water in the bowl began to pink, and the cloth got darker, no matter how well she wrung it out.

"Senga?" Her hand paused as he hissed the name. Senga might have been of war but as far as she knew he was no savage. Not to her at any rate. "Why would he? What did you do?"

Even she knew Mengyao could be infuriating but what the hell could drive Senga to do.. this?

kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 pm
He turned his head sharply, dual colored eyes flashing dangerously.

"Why did you phrase it as such?" said Mengyao, pushing Lan's hand away. The pounding in his head was growing, making the nausea rise, the pressure frustratingly painful, the voices buzzing buzzing buzzing -

"Why do you assume that I am the one in the wrong?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm
A blank look followed by a scoff, Lan brushed the cloth down one of the cuts, frowning as a few drops of blood welled up to replace what had been removed.

"Because It's unlike you to provoke someone so badly, and Senga never seemed like one to go into a rage." A slow stroke down the cuts on his face, she tried to think a better way of saying it.

"You are infuriating, but not to the extent to start a fight."

kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm
The voices pushed at him, ate at him, sank into his body like the blood that was currently streaked horrifically across his face. Mengyao could feel the frustration rising, and he gave Lan an angry look, pushing himself to his feet.

"I do not appreciate," he said, swaying unsteadily where he stood. His vision went black momentarily, then settled itself again. "The insinuation that Senga could possibly be in the right here."

He made a noise like an angry cat.

"There is no good to that creature."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 pm
No. No Mengyao you stubborn mule stop moving and trying to get up and just- While he might have sounded like an angry cat, Lan sounded like worried bird. "Lay back down, do you want to bleed out?" She stood, trying to gently push him back onto the floor.

"I'm not saying he's right, only that I don't understand how this could have happened." Another gentle tug for him to get back down.

"He is just as much at fault as you as far as I can tell. Now lay back down and stop bleeding on everything!"

kurotomato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:04 pm
He felt somehow betrayed, though Lan's words were not as condemning as he was making them out to be. But his head was spinning and his anger and frustration at Senga - at that savage for what he had done to him was making him less inclined to back down at the current moment.

"I have done nothing of consequence," Mengyao snapped, brushing Lan's hand away again. "Nothing. That creature is a monster and he should be put down."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:05 pm
"He'll have put you down if you don't lay down now stop pushing yourself and rest. For the sake of our ancestors look at yourself!" She motioned to his clothes and the various cuts and blood stains.

"You're a mess, and I didn't sneak you back here just to have you storm off and fall in the middle of the street." She glared after him. "I will deal with Senga. You however, are in no state to deal with anything."

A small push on his shoulder to get him to lay down.

"Stop being stubborn."
kurotomato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:26 pm
Mengyao glowered at Lan. She was one that he trusted, that he cared for, but right now the anger at what Senga had done to him was consuming him from the inside out.

"I am in a perfectly fine state," he snapped, which was a blatant lie, as his torn throat and ear were clearly evidence enough of; not to mention the blood streaked down the side of his face and his chest. "Senga, however, will not be, since I will soon be dismembering that little pathetic body of his."

But he hadn't made to move yet, perhaps because he lacked the strength after all.

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 pm
She was slightly shocked by his tone and stubbornness.. but not by much. Storming a head of him, she stood in front of the door.

"I see, so you're blind and delusional. Well, thankfully both might be temporary. In the meantime, I'm going to get Lifen, and she can help me with you, and, bring you new clothes."

Not to mention she could guild Mengyao for being such a mule.

kurotomato
Can skip to her getting lifen or w/e

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas