Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm
This is gonna be short and sweet - I have a bunch of SoA, particularly lions, that need JRPs! I can't guarantee on how fast I'll reply, so I can understand if YOU take a while, yourself xd ; If anybody's RP'd with me before, they know that it could take me a few MONTHS to reply to something sweatdrop But I also work retail, and it's fairly brutal to the brain cells when you have no time for creativity.

As the need arises, I'll switch SoA out and in. There is no form.

User Image (Feuerblute... I think I made a typo when I saved his file xd ; )
Feuer here needs a JRP for the Firekin! Not a duel, just a JRP! He can be a bit of a jerk-a**, but he's not really mean. It's kind of like the denizens of Halloween Town... They like the scare people, but they're not really MEAN... He just likes to keep his tongue sharp.

User Image (Ni'andama le'maluuni)
Now it's just down to Ni'andama for the Kizaa! heart She may or may not spout off about Xavier, God of the Cursed xd

User Image (Istif)
This girl is an old-blood Stormborn! So she only needs a JRP heart As she grew up in the days of the Warlord before Aesir, she's a staunch believer in the old ways - Lionesses have no place being Reavers! She's also unhappy with a lot of the new faces in the pride.

User Image
And on the other paw, this old guy DOES need a duel! He's also joining the Stormborn! Azi is a much older guy, hailing from another pride that's since disbanded. He's been practicing since he lost his last duel, so he's hoping to finally rest his weary bones - Especially with winter setting in! (As it's the south-of-the-equator part of Africa, it's winter now there xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:59 pm
I can certainly offer assistance with the Kizi. Fireheart's always up for RP and is the current queen, so it could always make for interesting times X3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:40 pm
I've got an rp going on with you now, so I know how you roll, you fox. ;D Seriously, though, I don't mind the wait, haha. I'm pretty slow myself!

For your Suka'Fumo pair I have this pair. They both joined the pride not too long ago as Nobles, but barely act the part. Bakari is as steadfast and snobby as any of them, with his superior attitude and gruff dismisals. Keina, however, is a bubbly wildfire who barely listens to a word her mate says, in some cases leading people to believe she is in an abusive relationship. (Which is far from the truth! They are, however oddly, in love.)

She's also terribly obsessed with doing things she shouldn't, such as being on the border. 8'D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:46 am
I think I have a jrp with your suka that we could finish, or just have as a regular RP. XD I'm trying to get back into RPing X_x Sorry for leaving it.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:31 am
I'm available for all your S'F or Kizi needs! I have plently of Kizi who could help your lionesses out with their JRPs and I have a strange little stalker in the S'F who would gladly help out.

I won't be available this weekend, but if you'd like to start something up tomorrow, we can knock them out fairly quickly!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:15 pm
Same as above. XD

I have a an adult lioness and an adolescent Seer in the Kizi and a few S'F as well. So feel free to poke me. =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 pm
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, busy weekend at work was... Very busy gonk I'd love... ALL the RP emotion_dowant It just may take me a day or two to start... Pinpointing where to start gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 am
OMG huge post ahoy! xd Also, yay vacation! heart

SilverLutz
I can certainly offer assistance with the Kizi. Fireheart's always up for RP and is the current queen, so it could always make for interesting times X3

Did you want to set up an RP for one of my lionesses? heart Or two, if we wanted to toss mother and daughter into the same RP xd

Painted Moose
I've got an rp going on with you now, so I know how you roll, you fox. ;D Seriously, though, I don't mind the wait, haha. I'm pretty slow myself!

For your Suka'Fumo pair I have this pair. They both joined the pride not too long ago as Nobles, but barely act the part. Bakari is as steadfast and snobby as any of them, with his superior attitude and gruff dismisals. Keina, however, is a bubbly wildfire who barely listens to a word her mate says, in some cases leading people to believe she is in an abusive relationship. (Which is far from the truth! They are, however oddly, in love.)

She's also terribly obsessed with doing things she shouldn't, such as being on the border. 8'D

Our Ela one, right? xd ; I need to keep better track of my active RP list emo

I'd love RP with your pair! heart Lawl, Morcant would try to reason with him why the border's okay... And probably sound like a raving lunatic xd

Cajanic
I think I have a jrp with your suka that we could finish, or just have as a regular RP. XD I'm trying to get back into RPing X_x Sorry for leaving it.

It's no problem, I'll get there eventually... And as said, if I can get ALL those open RPs finished, that'd be more Suka babies running around xd heart

Depawsit
I'm available for all your S'F or Kizi needs! I have plently of Kizi who could help your lionesses out with their JRPs and I have a strange little stalker in the S'F who would gladly help out.

I won't be available this weekend, but if you'd like to start something up tomorrow, we can knock them out fairly quickly!

Which lion/ess? heart I can definitely set that RP up xd It sounds fun lol

Mogami
Same as above. XD

I have a an adult lioness and an adolescent Seer in the Kizi and a few S'F as well. So feel free to poke me. =3

I'd love RP with both! And I think we had another RP open that I need to reply to... xd ;;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 am
Long list incoming XD

For all your Kizi needs:

User Image

This is Vanellope, she's a bit of a bubbly sort who doesn't quite know what she wants out of life just yet. At the moment, she only wants to understand why she's different from everyone else. [ In her family ] She's one of the royal cubs and would surely be up for introducing one of your girls around the pride! Or at least the parts she's been brave enough to explore :3 - She's actually a juve, i just can't find her juve cert XD

User Image

Penina, she's a bit of a blank slate. I haven't found much to go with on her. But I imagine her as being the type to misinterpret one's words, and be very sassy in response.

User Image

Frite | Feather Ruffler: She's a true sweetheart. Stuck in a very cublike state of mind, she doesn't really think on the same level as an adult. She can be a bit skittish, and sticks very close to the royal family. [ Straw Dog, Fire Heart & Cubbins ]

User Image

Raven: A mummer in the pride - he learned everything he knows at the hands of Nema - the lead mummer. He values her intelligence above anyone else's and always goes to her for advice on all issues. Having witnessed the 'real world' at a young age, he prefers to live in a fantasy world. Where things are absolutely perfect, you shouldn't be surprised if he even fibs the truth a bit to fit his fantasy.

User Image

Straw Dog: He's a serious grump, and takes everyone a little too seriously. He's strict and doesn't accept weakness or excuses from anyone, not even his own cubs. He's an old war general who was forced to retire after a group of hyena's destroyed his hind leg beyond repair. He's in constant pain due to his injury, which is partly where his anger comes from. But there is more to his backstory then I can put here xD Straw Dog is often 'stalked' by Feather Ruffler, a lioness he saved from said group of hyenas, as a cub.

User Image

Nema: She's quite a bit eccentric, usually seen later in the evening and into the night. She is often asleep during the daytime hours, unless her mate can drag her out of their den. She's a sweet little thing, though she had a quirk. The insanity of the pride, stayed with her after it was broken. She still has a muse, the stars. Whom she speaks to nightly, causing her daytime sleeps. But Nema also has a slightly stranger secret. She has an invisible family, that only she can see or speak to, she tries to hide it from others, due to being teased relentlessly in the past. But thanks to her mate, Dhoru, she's become more open to sharing her family with others. Sometimes

And finally for S'F

User Image

Imani: She's a grade A, fantastic Costumer in the pride, and kind of full of herself at that. She only makes costumes for those she deems 'worthy' of wearing them. Which roughly translates to: Whichever male she is currently stalking! She is definitely a bit of a creeper with the boys, she'll stalk them for days even weeks memorizing every aspect of their bodies, before setting to work making the most magnificent costume for them. She doesn't care whether they are an actor, she views her costumes as works of art. Things to brag about! Once she actually makes herself known to you, she's actually a bit awkward, she can stumble over her words, or any number of other things C:

Andranis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 am
Do you have the link to the RP thread?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Andranis rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Ooooh, I'd LOVE an RP with Imani ~ Did you want to start something for that one? heart And since I can't decide which Kizaa to RP with.... I'm gonna roll a die xd *Edit* Nema it is! heart

Caj - Here it is!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:20 am
We can definitely do a mother-daughter RP to get their JRPs out of the way. I'll tag you once I've got one up!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 am
I know we have some unfinished RP's in Suka'Fumo - I'm up for restarting them if you are? ;v;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:50 am
For any of your Kizi girls!

And yeah! We've started this Ashnai'le rp a while ago. *had forgotten about it* ^_^'  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:16 pm
Yep! T-totally Ela, haha. xD And it's alright! Awendela's in no hurry for her parents to kick her out. dramallama Just means she can stay the baby foreeevvveeerrrrr.

Here's a Suka'Fumo rp for you!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces