Winter
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
View Results

moongoyal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:40 pm
Which is your favorite season?

do you like Winter - when the days are longest- but its cold?
do you like spring - when everything becomes anue?
do you like Summer - when its hot enough to stay out all night?
do you like fall - when the leaves crunch beneith your feet?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:42 pm
anyone have an opion on this...
I like spring personally...the nights are long enough, but it starts to get warm. I like fall for the same reasons - but I always get depressed around november...  

moongoyal

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:10 pm
Fall- It starts getting darker earlier and the weather isn't too hot or too cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:28 pm
Spring is my favorite season however, when spring is here I usually wish it was fall and vise versa. Same goes for summer and winter so it's kind of hard for me to justify that. rolleyes  

Misque

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:23 pm
I enjoy the cold MUCH more than the heat. I've been a swimmer for so much of my life that I have virtually no decent breathing pattern running on land and it makes it worse in summer (in texas too.) so typically when it gets hot and i go outside to run i will normally pass out.

its not fun.

however I am virtually never too cold. Chills are a different story, but a static cold is always a good thing in my book.

also, nights are a lot longer... which means i can sleep a bit more and/or be more of a night owl. More time for chatting, attempting to resist boredom, or dream.

Obviously i like winter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:56 am
I live in friggin Canada - Winter. As stereotypical as that is ... I love to snowboard ... drill people into the snow ... watch people fall and crash on black ice. I really love winter.  

Mttin

Black Ayesha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:38 am
Definitely summer... nice and warm so I can wear my dresses without dying of cold..!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:45 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Veruniel
Crew

Ms. Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:52 am
I like fall because thats when my birthday is and i just love fall xp I like taking walks in dark fall nights its so relaxing xp heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:20 pm
Fall or winter, winter or fall, fall or winter... Hard decicion, but I might say fall. I don't like that -30 C weather so much, and even though the nights are marvellous, and with the stars shining brightly and northern lights and moon... But fall. It's nice weather, not too hot or cold, nights are getting nicely darker and rain. I like rain so much more than snow. And of course, my birthday is at the end of the summer/at the beginning of autumn, so that is a plus.

At the end, anything but spring. Spring is the worst. My eyes hate all that light reflecting from snow. And it someway makes me feel clumsy and tired (and that is so not the time because you should speed up with the studies at spring.) And there's that time in the spring when you don't know what to wear so that you won't get cold. That's better than the time with snow, though. But nevertheless, I like spring the least.  

Lacinia

kufufu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:00 pm
I like winter, where I live winter is warmer than summer. I don't like the cold, I can wear two black jackets in the sun. I can't stand cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:09 pm
Winter. I love the cold. heart Also, if you get really cold you can always put on more clothes to make you warm. But when you're hot. You can only take off soooo much. sweatdrop  

]sarcasm[

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:12 pm
*points to old thread about this*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1923529  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:14 pm
I like winter, because it rains and it's pretty when it does.  

BlairyFairy

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:57 pm
Fall cuz..warm days, but cold nights...orange red and brown are the colors of the sesaon i love that....i dislike summer very much....mainly cuz when the sun is too bright i get headaches and also i get sick alot more in summer..then anyother time
fall cuz the mornings are foggy and it maks where i live look really cool
fall cuz it (could) rain(s) while its warm outside heart
...Fall and that just about sums it up!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out