Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Active Contests
IWONCLAN IDOL: GRAND FINALS (Voting - June 15, 2013) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:45 pm

User Image

The first-ever reality singing competition of IWONCLAN is back this summer!

IWONCLAN Idol is a singing-popularity contest that aims to discover real talents behind the pixels. It made its quest back in year 2010 where Mamakooh was declared as the first IWC Idol

After 3 long years, IWONCLAN Idol is back but is now tougher than expected.
The participants will have to undergo the screening and elimination rounds until 3 remains for the finals who will compete for an improved self-esteem, a lifetime of bragging rights and 1,000,000 golds.

Sing your heart out and be the next IWONCLAN Idol!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████
CLICK HERE TO JOIN IWONCLAN`s FACEBOOK GROUP
████████████████████████████████████████████████████

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:34 pm
User ImageGuidelines:
1. This contest is open to all males and females of all ages who are a registered member of i.won.clan.
2. The participants will showcase their singing talent by recording it at http://vocaroo.com or soundcloud.com with an instrumental (there's a lot on youtube) or musical accompaniment playing in the background. (no a capella)

Contest Proper:
There will be a screening process that will determine the top 10 finalists of the competition. The organizer will choose the top 10 finalists out of all the auditionees.
The finalists will undergo 3 round stages such as the Quarter Finals, the Semi Finals and the Grand Finals.

The Quarter Finals
10 finalists are part of this round. They are tasked to pick and sing a song of their choice and record it at vocaroo or soundcloud. The song must not be less than 2 minutes. Only 5 finalists will advance to the Semi Finals and the basis of judging will be 50% from the votes and 50% from the judges.

The Semi Finals
5 finalists are part of this round. They are tasked to pick and sing a song of their choice and record it at vocaroo or soundcloud. The song must not be less than 2 minutes. Only 3 finalists will advance to the Grand Finals. Same manner of judging applies.

The Grand Finals
3 finalists are part of this round. They are given the same song. They will sing and record it at vocaroo or soundcloud. One of them will be declared as the next IWONCLAN Idol. Same manner of judging applies.

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 pm
User ImagePRIZES:
Auditionees who submitted a song but were not part of the Top 10 Finalists: 50,000 golds each.
Finalists eliminated during the Quarter Finals: 75,000 golds each.
Finalists eliminated during the Semi Finals: 100,000 golds each.

IWONCLAN IDOL GRAND WINNER
1,000,000 Golds
Animated Avi Art
Brand New Car (Dream Town worth 257,000g)
User Image

1ST RUNNER-UP
500,000 Golds
Animated Avi Art
Brand New Motorcycle (Gimpi worth 150,000g)
User Image

2ND RUNNER-UP
300,000 Golds
Animated Avi Art
Brand New Laptop (G9 laptop worth 115,000g)
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:57 pm
User ImageI ❤ IWC IDOL

Watch the video below and answer the question found at the ending.
First 10 to give the correct answer will win 100,000g each.

- VIDEO -

My profile will be publicly opened for posting/commenting
starting June 15, 2013.

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:01 pm
IWC Idol auditions are over!
Hindi ka nakasali? Try mo sa season 3!

User ImageHOW TO JOIN:
Answer the Auditionee's Profile below
and send it as a Private Message (PM) to me JACKAL17 Extreme.
All information sent will be treated with utmost confidentiality.

1. Username:
2. Name (first name will do):
3. URL of your solo picture (All finalists will be posted with their real pic):

4. Gender:
5. Age:
6. Location/Province:

7. Hobbies:
8. Describe yourself using 5 adjectives:

9. Your Audition Piece (Vocaroo/soundcloud URL where you recorded your singing):
10. Title and Artist of the song:

Note: Before you start singing, please state the following line:
"My username is ______ and I'm joining IWONCLAN Idol."

The song must not be less than 2 minutes and with an instrumental or musical accompaniment playing in the background. (no a capella)

Submit your audition piece now!
Audition ends April 25, 11:59pm

User ImageTHE AUDITIONEES:
The following auditioned for the IWONCLAN Idol.
Listed below is the URL of their audition piece.
Posted in order of submission.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 pm
User ImageTOP 10 IDOLS: QUARTER FINALS
The following are the Top 10 Finalists for the Quarter Finals.
Arranged in alphabetical order.

A Star Explorer
"The Chatty Guitar Player of Pampanga"
User Image
Name: Avie
Quarter Finals Song: Siguro - Yeng Constantino
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Sayang nawala ka sa bandang gitna, next time pumili ka ng song na kabisado mo yung lyrics. Alam ko mahirap sumabay sa instrumental lalo na kapag di ikaw mismo yung tumutugtog so medyo nahuhuli ka. PS. Marunong ka ng cups? That’s cool.

Racks: Please wag na po lagyan ng arte sa una. Pero can’t deny that you have an awesome voice. It’ll be better kung hindi lang lalagyan ng arte. Just natural. Swabe lang. And lastly, I would suggest you sing songs na kaya mo kantahin.

KFC: I love your voice. Ganda ng song. Avoid mo lang na marinig yun hinga mo. Sana cinut mo na lang yun 2:53 – 3:04 or something. Medyo kaboses mo si Yeng haha. Thumbs up! Love x

White Hat: Hm.. well..maganda , pero medyo parang nakatapat kasi yung electric fan ? Kaya parang mahangin..lol

Kabute: Wala akong masabi sa voice quality yeng na yeng! Bagay yung song sa voice quality. But sometimes when we sing, we should be aware of the words na pinopronounce natin.. Ninsan, may mga syllables or letters na naoommit natin while singing. Be simple. The words should be clear so that listeners could easily understand the message of the song.. I know you can work out a lot on the fast lines on the last part of the song? Im looking forward for your next performance!

█████████████████████████████████████████████

Beauty of Mars
"The Optimistic Writer of Bataan"
User Image
Name: Marlisa
Quarter Finals Song: Ave Maria - Beyoncé
Judges' comments:
Starbucks:May biglang pause sa bandang huli kaya binawasan kita dun. There’s something off sa transitions more between notes, practice makes perfect.

Racks: Interesting choice of song. Good voice, I suggest you keep singing songs with low notes. Totally loved your voice when you hit those low notes. Not too much on the high ones though.

KFC: Kinda disappointed. Hindi mo abot yun high notes, your voice is great though but wrong choice of song. I really liked your first cover (Ako Na Lang). Tumatak boses mo sakin don. Goodluck!

White Hat: Slowly and nice…

Kabute: Wow. Ave maria is a graet song. A very touching song for me. May narinig akong mga nanginginig sa boses mo na hindi akma sa dong? Im just bothered with it. Work on the flats and you’ll do good.

iiDoodle
"The Active Gamer of Caloocan"
User Image
Name: Tins
Quarter Finals Song: Did not submit

iiKappu
"The Sympathetic Reader of Butuan"
User Image
Name: Careen
Quarter Finals Song: Speak Now - Taylor Swift
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Wag mo masyadong pinipilit ipronounce yung words, just sing it comfortably. I think it’s not the best song choice for you though.

Racks: There are times which your pronunciation is superb, and there are times which it does not sound that good. Good job on those high notes too. I don’t think you microphone can handle your voice being too close to it, please move a little back when you’re going to hit them high.

KFC: Bagay na bagay yun boses mo sa song. Good one. Nagising ako sa voice and song mo. Napasmile ako sa 1:19 – 1:23 haha. Feel na feel ko rin na damang dama mo yun song. Yan ang hinahanap ko. Anyway yun sound quality medyo basag. Goodluck!

White Hat: Bumabanat xp

Kabute: Very sweet voice. Parang naririnig ko sayo yung sa 12:51 haha. Very teenage yung boses. There were words lang na hindi naging malinaw sa pandinig ko.. Go beyond your boundaries girl. Don’t be satisfies on singing songs that you’re comfortable of singing with. Im just thinking if you could perform other genre? Goodluck!

Mazuharu
"The Curious Musician of Nueva Ecija"
User Image
Name: Melanilene
Quarter Finals Song: Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Sayang maganda sana yung cover kaso yung di kagandahan yung sound quality. Sa susunod try mo ayusin yung sounds para mas maganda pakinggan.

Racks: Sound Quality is just wrong. It distracts us from hearing your voice. Your voice is good, awesome choice of song too. I think you are the one who’s playing the guitar, is that right? That’s pretty neat. Just get a better mic and you’ll be great.

KFC: Ikaw yun top 1 ko nun first round. Ganda talaga ng boses mo. Yun sound quality parang naulan pero listenable naman sya. Bitin 2 minutes lang haha pero I love it.

White Hat: May sira ata audio ….zzzzzzzz

Kabute: So sweet ng voice. It was nice that you made your own rendition of teenage dream with the acoustic one. This was what im looking for. Yung sariling style! This was good. But then, nabitin lang ako kase walang changes yung beat? I was looking sana yung from slow to a faster beat nung bagsak ng guitar mo? We should also remember that the beat of the music must be appropriate with the message of the song. I know you can work on it!

Piiyanggot
"The Game Freak of Laguna"
User Image
Name: Frances
Quarter Finals Song: A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: It would have been better kung hinohold mo yung long notes. Mahina yung sounds so I had to deduct a few point(s).

Racks: Ang saya po nung kanta tapos po parang ang lungkot niyo pakingan.

KFC: Ang lively nun song tas ikaw parang ang tamlay.

White Hat: Yung audio ..T,T pero maganda yung boses.

Kabute: Maybe you can work out on you background music? When we sing, we sing with our hearts. Give the best and the most of expressing the emotions of the song. Pronounce well the words from the lines that you sing. Its always better na pag may ieexperiment tayo sa mga shiftings regarding sa tono ng kanta in the middle of the song, we should be aware if we rehearse it well. Nagiging obvious kasi minsan. Kaya parang nagiging awkward. But all in all, this was a good performance.

ScarletXCrossXCrusader
"The Introvert Gaian of Cebu"
User Image
Name: Yve
Quarter Finals Song: Deeply in Love - Hillsong
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Sabog yung sounds, hirap tuloy ijudge yung pronounciation. Sana vocaroo nalang ulit ginamit mo like your audition entry.

Racks: Ang hina po nung mic niyo hindi ko po kayo marinig. Pero maganda naman po boses niyo, hindi ko lang gnun marinig.

KFC: Love the song. Ang hina ng volume at parang may natunog, but still nadala ng voice mo. Ganda.

White Hat: Mahina…. Kaya di masyado rinig. Oh..sa akin lang yoon?

Kabute: I was just wondering bakit mahina yung pagkakarecord? When your recording with a guitar, mas ilalapit mo yung recorder mo sa mouth mo para mas madinig yung quality ng voice mo... Hindi ko lang naenjoy yung performance because of the background music? Sayang kasi yung performace.

Valiant Canes
"The Funny Singer of Cavite"
User Image
Name: Joanna
Quarter Finals Song: Thinking of You - Katy Perry
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Medyo mahina yung sound quality. Parang pilit yung pronounciation mo, sa susunod focus more on the song not on the lyrics.

Racks: Very good pronunciation. Masyado lang malakas ung guitar napapatungan po ung voice niyo. Onting wala rin po sa timing.

KFC: Lovely voice. Medyo fail nun 2:10 – 2:14 or di ko lang nagustuhan. Pronunciation is good except dun sa “Spending the night”. Listenable! Goodluck if ever mapasok ka. One of my faves.

White Hat: Medyo kulang sa timing yung iba.

Kabute: This was a good performance. Nabitin lang ako dun sa part na may kailangang itaas ang boses? Wag mong pipigiilan yung paglabas ng boses mo when you’re singing. The first part was really good. Parang nawala lang para sakin yung intensity nung song sa last part? Just work on some pronunciation.

xhimei
"The Bathroom Songstress of Manila,"
User Image
Name: Meg
Quarter Finals Song: The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Smoothing yung boses mo, parang feeling may kaslow dance yung feeling. Great song choice, fits your voice really well.

Racks: Wala po sa timing, wait for the song po. Masyado kayo mabilis. Pero good pronunciation and voice. Wag nyo po pilitin sarili nyo mag hit ng high notes na hindi nyo kaya, parang sinasakal lang po.

KFC: Cute voice. Ang tamlay nun song. Sound quality is ok.

White Hat: Funny yung entrance ^.^ hahaha . ganda ng boses . Binibirit..lol.

Kabute: I think this was not the right song for you. Bawi sa next round.

YonYon x3
"The Bad Girl of Bulacan"
User Image
Name: Aone
Quarter Finals Song: When I Dream - MYMP
Judges' comments:
Starbucks: Love the consistency, keep up the good work!

Racks: Okay. Ang hirap mo po hanapan ng butas. Superb performance.

KFC: Sheeeeet. Super cute at ganda ng voice mo. Thumbs upppp! Speechless ako. Nothing to say haha. Favorite.

White Hat: Grabe...ang ganda ng boses.

Kabute: This was a great performance! The voice was very teenage but very sweet. It was nice na acoustic ang pinili mong music back ground kasi mas lumabas at nagibabaw yung boses mo. Very relaxing. May mga nginig lang sa boses mo. But that’s just a small thing and I know you can work out on it. Even your breathing. May part na kinapos ka ng hininga. Hindi lang masyado nahalata. Sa chorus sa last part. Anyways, thumbs up for this.

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm
User ImageTOP 5 IDOLS: SEMI FINALS
The following are the Top 5 Finalists for the Semi Finals.

Beauty of Mars
User Image
Semi Finals Song: Breathless - The Corrs
Judges' comments:
Racks: Hindi masyado bagay sa boses mo ung kanta. Parang naghahabol ka ng tren tas kumakanta ka. Pero great sound quality and pronouncation. Choose a song that fits your voice.

Kabute: It was a not bad not good performance for me. Parang nakulangan ako sa energy. Breathless is a song full of energy. Nakulangan lang ako. But anyway, I know you can do more than this.

White Hat: Breathing ,,well …parang hirap .. . No offence .

KFC: Mas ok to kesa dun sa 2nd cover mo, Anyway hindi ko marinig yun background music masyado, goodluck!

Starbucks: Parang sobrang flat ng pagkakakanta mo sa buong song. Also probably not the best song choice.

Mazuharu
User Image
Semi Finals Song: My Heart - Paramore
Judges' comments:
Racks: Maganda boses at nagfifit in siya dun sa kanta. Galing rin nung guitar. Pero pag mataas na ung mga notes nag-static ng onti ung mic. Try mo lumayo ng onti para di mag-ganun.

Kabute: I was moved by this performance. Of all the performances that you did, this was what I was looking for! The song is exactly the perfect song for you. Good song choice. The expression was there, the emotions, ramdam na ramdam ko. Like I am always telling you, sing with your heart. And you did it! Keep it up.

White Hat: Magaling ^.^ That’s all I can say

KFC: Asfajslkfjas;fs’ best. Ang ganda sobra wala ako masabi  Goodluck!

Starbucks: One of my favorites, maghanda handa ka na sa finals. smile )

ScarletXCrossXCrusader
"The Introvert Gaian of Cebu"
User Image
Name: Yve
Semi Finals Song: Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
Judges' comments:
Racks: Mapangit pa rin ung quality ng mic, pero you still made it here sa Semi-Finals  Maganda ung voice pero the mic messes it up.

Kabute: The performance was good. You hit the high notes but make sure na hindi mo makakain yung ibang words when or syllables as you sing it and you raise your pitch. Dagdagan pa ng emotions and that’s it.

White Hat: Sound quality affects everything ,,, So .. mas magiging maganda siya pag maganda yung sound quality ^.^
May dumaan pang motor..lol

KFC: Basag sound quality pero ganda voice mo and good choice of song. Goodluck!

Starbucks: Semi finals na po tayo, sana inayos mo na yung sound quality mo malaki nabawas sayo dahil dun. Nakakainterfere kasi sa pagkinig ng boses mo yun bang tipong parang may static palagi. Hirap din ijudge ng pronunciation at timing since natatabunan parin ng static noise. PS. Sana naman wag ka atakihin sa puso! D:

xhimei
"The Bathroom Songstress of Manila,"
User Image
Name: Meg
Semi Finals Song: I Won`t Give up - Jason Mraz
Judges' comments:
Racks: Amazing voice and ganda rin nung mic. Good choice sa song rin. Medyo nahuhuli lang ung timing mo. Overall, good job.

Kabute: I just felt na there was more na kaya mong ibigay than this performance. This is a good performance but I want you to bring out the best of what you have.

White Hat: Well ,, maganda ^.^ Pero ,di masyado rinig yung sounds . Pero ok yung voice , clear at malakas

KFC: Song fits your cute voice. Goodluck!

Starbucks: Parang bitin? I was hooked from your voice kaso nakulangan ako. Di ko nga lang masyado nagustuhan yung simula mo pero nabawi mo naman sa kalagitnaan.

YonYon x3
User Image
Semi Finals Song: Stay Just a Little - Kina Grannis
Judges' comments:
Racks: Ganda ng boses, ganda ng mic. Magaling rin timing with the guitar.

Kabute: This performance was superb. I felt all the emotions na hinahanap ko. For this time, di mo ako binigo. The timing with the guitar was great. Hindi lahat marunung sumabay satugtog ng gitara. This was a good song choice. In singing, it does not matter if mataas boses mo. What matters most is how you deliver the song to the listeners HEARTS and NOT to the ears. Congratulations for this!

White Hat: Speechless … Parang batang bata ang boses.. ganda ^.^

KFC: Cutest voice haha speechless. Goodluck!

Starbucks: Parang bata talaga yung boses mo nakakainlab pramis. smile ) Would be nice kung nagtry ka ng bago though, something different from your genre like an upbeat song. Pero it’s still a good idea na just play safe since there’s a big chance nab aka mawala mo kami. Very well done, I’m impressed. PS. I like Kina Grannis. :3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:14 pm
User ImageTOP 3 IDOLS: GRAND FINALS
The following are the Top 3 Finalists for the Grand Finals.

Beauty of Mars
User Image
Grand Finals Song: Fix You - Cold Play
Judges' comments:
Racks:

Kabute:

White Hat:

KFC:

Starbucks:

Mazuharu
User Image
Judges' comments:
Racks:

Kabute:

White Hat:

KFC:

Starbucks:

YonYon x3
User Image
Judges' comments:
Racks:

Kabute:

White Hat:

KFC:

Starbucks:

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 pm
User ImageCRITERIA for JUDGING:
50% will come from the votes (A poll will be created using this thread)
50% will come from the judges' scores.
All decisions are final and irrevocable.

Judges' Scores are based on the following:
40%: Voice Quality
25%: Pronunciation: Clarity and Enunciation
25%: Timing: Pace and Synchronicity with the Musical Accompaniment or Background
10%: Sound Quality (recording)
---------
100%

Vote Ranking's Standard Equivalent

Quarter Finals
1st = 100 points
2nd = 95
3rd = 90
4th = 85
5th = 80
6th = 75
7th = 70
8th = 65
9th = 60
10th = 55

Semi Finals
1st = 100
2nd = 93
3rd = 86
4th = 79
5th = 72

Grand Finals
1st = 100
2nd = 90
3rd = 80

Computation of scores:
Judges' Average Score + Vote Ranking's Equivalent / 2 = Final Score

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:20 pm
User ImageJUDGES:
The IWC Idol judges go incognito under the following screen names:
Starbucks, Racks, KFC, White Hat, and Kabute.
Now, who's who?

User Image

Special thanks to Pasaway Ako for her help!

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 pm
User ImageSPONSORS:

IWONCLAN Idol wouldn't be possible without the help coming from the following:

I-Mr Sky-I for sponsoring the G9 laptop.
windail1 for sponsoring 500,000 golds.
Arky xD for sponsoring 250,000 golds.
Red Lion Shop for sponsoring free animated avi arts.

Thank you very much!

Active Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces