Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:07 pm
HELLO. I have a few Mwezi'Johari looking for love, or just general RP. Your call. I thought about pairing some of them up, but I decided it's no fun RPing by myself. owo So yeah.

Oh, I'm really slow, also, unless it's over AIM. Sooooooo. :'D

This doesn't have to be romance related. owob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:14 pm
.:. The Lions .:.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Having come from the U'W, stolen away by his mother, he's come to the Mwezi at a young age. However, he's seen very little, as he spends most of his time avoiding others. He's been picked on since he was a cub, being called things like dirty, bad luck and so forth. In the U'W he was bullied by his half siblings who turned on him when their mother left. He tried to grin an bear it, but when his mother came beckoning, he went along with her, not putting up a struggle in hopes his life would get better. However, he decided it was easier to be neither seen nor heard.

He could take a slave as a mate, if that's possible, or someone of equal rank. He's not picky. Rank doesn't mean anything to him. I'd prefer someone who'd match his colors fairly well.

He has 0/5 RPs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As a slave in the Mwezi'Johari she couldn't be much happier. She has her litter of cubs that brings her never ending joy. She's kind of dumb, but she means well! She likes to be motherly and take care of things. She joined the Mwezi'Johari so she could get help with them. Galilahi never had a stable family in her life so she thought it best to join the pride the cubs father belonged to so he could help her. There's mutual respect there, but no love. So she wants someone who can give her love, attention and who wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with her.

Her cubs are growing soon, which meas breeding will be an option.

She has 0/5 RPs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This is Galiliah's first born son. His father is Kivuli, which means he's going to have a bit of a tough time finding someone not related to him. He's fairly shy, innocent in almost every way. He'll stay this way growing up as well. He should grow to adult soon!

He is mainly a blank slate, so he might develop differently!

He has 0/5 RPs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Machholz is a complete blank slate. owo;

She has: 0/5 RPs

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blank slate. owo

He has 0/5 RPs  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:16 pm
OPEN. FEEL FREE TO OFFER NOW OK? THANKS.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:15 pm
User Image
I have Onalim; who is a lady. And that is about all she knows how to do. She is pretty and she knows it... and really doesn't have skills or anything; so she tends to just do things that make her happy. She traveled here with her mother; Mawu; whom mated to Ulivumap from a pride in which they were both treated poorly due to their low ranks.

User Image
I also own Stellaluna the shaman of the pride. Though she isn't really out and about looking for a mate...

Either way; They both need love. I am leaning more towards getting Onalim one. I think she'd be good for either of your fellows! :3

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am
Split Personality
User Image
I have Onalim; who is a lady. And that is about all she knows how to do. She is pretty and she knows it... and really doesn't have skills or anything; so she tends to just do things that make her happy. She traveled here with her mother; Mawu; whom mated to Ulivumap from a pride in which they were both treated poorly due to their low ranks.

User Image
I also own Stellaluna the shaman of the pride. Though she isn't really out and about looking for a mate...

Either way; They both need love. I am leaning more towards getting Onalim one. I think she'd be good for either of your fellows! :3

I KNOW ONALIM VERY WELL OK. xD I own Vestip, remember? x3

I am all up for RP with her and my boy. owo~

Stellaluna is STUNNING. owo I am open to RP!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 am
User Image
Ochieng: -eyebrow waggles at Maccholz-  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 am
Your Mwezi are gorgeous. <33  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am
Safaia
Your Mwezi are gorgeous. <33

Thank you so much! <33

Vistada
User Image
Ochieng: -eyebrow waggles at Maccholz-

Mach: .. -not sure how to feel about that-

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am
Saint Sergio

Ochieng: -feels awkward. Was probably given the idea by his brother Solaire.. Tries to act.. Normal.. smile-  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am
Vistada
Saint Sergio

Ochieng: -feels awkward. Was probably given the idea by his brother Solaire.. Tries to act.. Normal.. smile-

Machholz: ... ... -arched a brow and just watched him again- Hm.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:34 pm
heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 am
heart

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:19 pm
DUR I AM DUMB AND SLEEPY YES.

I also have a young boy... >>

User Image

AND A LITTLE LITTLE GIRL

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:35 pm
I have a recently grown Mwezi boy who's never been RPed. Anyone you might want to throw at him for that?
User Image

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 pm
Not romance for these guys (unless some drama in it)

But I've got three who need some RP/plots.

User Image

Plus Tolmai who's a guard and an adult slave named Mahtab who I believe is a cousin of Jalendu, her father is Rishima (her image isn't done yet).  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff