Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 03. Entertainment [Music, Art, Television, Movies, etc.]
No one posts in the subs... Any Whovians in the house? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the Winter Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 pm
If not, I recommend you become one. Doctor Who is such a great show, I'm obsessed.

Anyone still around here that I would know? > .< It's been years...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm
Hells yes! whee
Your name is familiar, though I haven't been here in ages either. .______.;;

ThirteenKatz

the Winter Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:13 pm
Welcome back to you, then! Your name looks familiar as well. o:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 pm
Thanks!
So how long have you been watching Doctor Who? surprised

ThirteenKatz

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:40 am
I know no one posts in the subs. gonk

I have tried so many different tactics to change this... but no one cares.

My little sister loves Dr. Who and one of my best friends. I don't think it looks very good. Not my sorta "style" of show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:34 am
Oh god, yes. Whovian through and through.

I absolutely LOVE Clara, too. I have such a huge crush on her, it's absolutely hopeless.  

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

the Winter Nocturne

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:13 pm
Syrup Scandal

I absolutely LOVE Clara, too. I have such a huge crush on her, it's absolutely hopeless.

Rose will forever be my favorite sidekick. > .< As for crushes, I'm stuck between 9/10, but I guess in the end, it's all the same Doctor. Haha. The 9th and 10th are most handsome, I think, though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 pm
the Winter Nocturne
Syrup Scandal

Rose will forever be my favorite sidekick. > .< As for crushes, I'm stuck between 9/10, but I guess in the end, it's all the same Doctor. Haha. The 9th and 10th are most handsome, I think, though.

I love all of the characters each in their own way-- and aww man, I really miss Nine, Jack, and Rose, Team TARDIS was the best-- but I don't think I'll ever be able to choose between the Doctors! I absolutely love Eleven to pieces, but then again it was the same with Ten and Nine, so.  

Galyxies

Bloodsucker

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:27 pm
Another Whovian for the list. I can never decide who my favorite Doctor is. Four, Five, Three, Ten, and Eleven are all in the running, but the order they're in is a mystery to me (no crushes on the Doctor here, Karen Gillan is another matter though). As for companions? Sarah Jane Smith, all the way. Most of the new companions seem like they were written for fan fiction, and not the canon of the Whoniverse.  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:11 pm
A lot of my co-workers and a few of my friends are.

I feel left out. I should get into it.  

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ember-babe

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 am
I would love to get into Doctor Who! gonk But I have no idea where to watch it, seeing as I'm not from America and can't just watch it on Netflix.  
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 pm
Doctor Who is my FAVORITE tvshow. I love it so much. Ten is my favorite doctor.  

Psychopathic Sanity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100

the Winter Nocturne

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 pm
Ember-babe
I would love to get into Doctor Who! gonk But I have no idea where to watch it, seeing as I'm not from America and can't just watch it on Netflix.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/doctor_who_(2005)/

See if this site works for you. Unfortunately, it does not have the classics on it. But, I also use this site to watch Game of Thrones (my newest obsession)

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 am
the Winter Nocturne
Ember-babe

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/doctor_who_(2005)/

See if this site works for you. Unfortunately, it does not have the classics on it. But, I also use this site to watch Game of Thrones (my newest obsession)

I used to have a site where you could watch all of the classic series that still exists, but when the site changed format all the video links got removed. I'm still searching for another. :/  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

03. Entertainment [Music, Art, Television, Movies, etc.]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas