Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Bitches (Lan and Senga) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 pm
Again. Really? Really. Senga was apparently causing trouble and now Lan was going to have a few words with the war horseman. And by words she meant arrows to his a**. Senga had been a bag dog, and was going to be punished, her place or not.

Storming to where she'd last seen him, the woods, Lan shot an arrow into the trees. "Senga. Come."

He wanted to go around attack people like a dog? She'd treat him like one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:10 pm
Senga had been sleeping.

And then he took an arrow to the knee.

Not really, but the close call was enough to make the boy jerk awake and scowl, especially when that voice echoed up into the trees afterwards. "I was busy." He muttered, leaping down to the ground to glare at his attacker.

"What is it this time?" And then, "don't fire arrows at me for no reason!"

iStoleYurVamps

keiifuu

keiifuu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:11 pm
(dis is a roll i forgot cuz i'm stupid)  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm
"Senga. Come. Here." She fired another arrow at him, gritting her teeth. "I have heard rumors, and if they are true, you and I have much to discuss." She hissed.

HP: 50
DMG: 13 jfc
keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:20 pm
Senga yelped when the arrow embedded itself in his shoulder, sinking into his flesh. Scowling, he yanked it out and forced himself not to think too much about the pain he still felt from his last battle with Mengyao.

"You don't have to fire arrows at me to figure out if they are true or not - and if this is concerning Mengyao - "

If this concerned Mengyao, he was going to destroy that man later.

HP: 27 LAN RLY
DMG: haha

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm
Lan glarred dagger st Senga. Lucky for him, she didn't have any daggers. This time, she kicked the tree he was in. He didn't want an arrow in him? Fine. She'd just knock him from his perch by other means.

"It concerns him and others. Now I am not in a habit of repeating himself." A finger pointed to the ground. "Come. Here."

HP: 50
DMG: 12 holy s**t what

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm
"Others?" Senga echoed in confusion. His frown turned into a glare. "I'm not coming down if you keep trying to kill me! Go away, I don't want anymore arrows in me today."

He flicked his wings at her in a shooing motion, gritting his teeth at the pain now in his shoulder. Stupid Lan. Stupid Conquest.

Stupid everything.

Damn it.

He even threw his dagger in a half-hearted effort to make her leave. It didn't work.

HP: 15
DMG: haha 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm
Others. As in her. Lifen. Jay. Shaheen. This apparent lack of caring to what he was doing, and in turn those associated with had to stop. "Trying to kill you?" Lan shot at him. "I prefer to term forcefully motivating you." The dagger cut her arm, and she ignored it.

"This discussion will happen Senga. You want it or not, it will happen."

HP: 47
DMG: 1 about time jfc

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 pm
"I don't talk with people who aren't interested in hearing what I have to say before firing arrows into me." Senga leapt down and scowled at her, taking a step forward and bristling like a wild predator. "My actions are my own and to my own end, and I won't deny that some of them have been ill-advised but you'd best look to others actions first before getting so riled up at me."

Angry puppy was angry.

Lan, you hurt his feelings.

HP: 15
DMG: nope

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 pm
Lan huffed, tossing her hair back. "Well then what you you call what Shik does?" Stab first talk later. "And I do look to the actions or others so shall I pose a question then- for what reason would you have Lifen suffer?" Anger laced her tone as she shot again

DMG: 11 otl

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm
Senga scowled at her. "I've never touched Lifen!" He yelled, not even bothering to get out of the way of Lan's shot. The arrow caught across his shoulder, and he gritted his teeth. He could feel the tear of skin and the warm blood now slipping down his arm and dripping from his fingers. And it hurt.

"Perhaps you should lay down your accusations first so I at least have some semblance of understanding of where your anger is even coming from," He snapped, irritation welling in his gut as his body began to protest standing and bleeding and hurting all at once.

HP: 5 LAN PLS
DMG:

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:18 pm
Lan's glare was hard as she motioned in the direction of the clans. "Really? Well just who do you think is hurt most when they see Mengyao bloody and broken? Who must be the one to sooth and tend to his wounds? Your petty fights are hurting more than just your intended targets Senga." A stamp of her foot she crossed her arms.

"This.. feud you have with Mengyao must either stop, or you both must cease taking it to such levels. I expect better, from the both of you!"

DMG: Lan pls
keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:04 pm
"Then why am I the only one getting arrows directed at me?" Senga snapped, crossing his arms and glowering at Lan. "My business with Mengyao isn't for you to intrude on anyways." He added sourly, his wings rustling in aggravation. Why was it suddenly his fault for Lifen's hurt feelings? He wasn't in charge of her well-being.

"If you have a problem with Mengyao's habits, you'd best talk to him too since he will always come back."

HP: 5
DMG:

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:22 pm
Lan shook her head. "Oh, you think he will escape this as well? Far from it. As far as I am concerned both of you share equal blame for these spats. And yes, it is my business." She hissed. "I am one of the last of the nobility, I am supposed to help my clan, and aid others when I can. So I will not sit back as those I care for turn into idiots and end up fighting no apparent reason!"

Another kick to the tree she glared at Senga. Come here puppy. You've been a bad dog.

DMG: 6

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:29 pm
"We have our reasons." Senga muttered, scowling at Lan. His body was beginning to ache all over, black spots dotting the corners of his eyes. "And you can't help anything here. It's not your place." He flexed his wings slightly, rustling them in irritation. His body felt too heavy to fly, but he was too tired to continue this banter.

"Go yell at someone else. I'm tired, and I don't want to talk anymore."

And with that, he settled down on the branch he'd been perching on and rolled over, covering his body with one wing and ignoring Lan. If she wanted to fire more arrows into him, she was going to have a very easy target to practice on.

HP: -1 lan pls

iStoleYurVamps

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas