Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Is this the pony place? (Solia and Efflo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Solia liked things that glowed. So spotting a trail of glowing green slime, it occurred to her that it was a small trail, and that it was glowing a bright green. Very interesting. Following it, she didn't expect to find a halloweener.

Or a glowing green slug under her boot.

"...Whoops."

sammpai

mare rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm
She’d also find a pair of glaring green eyes staring at her, Efflo snorting angrily.

“Foot. Off. The bug.”

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:18 am
Pulling her boot up, Solia frowned. RIP Glow slug. Now all you were was a pretty stain. "Uhhhh..." She looked at the green haired pony boy.

"It was an accident."

sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:05 am
Efflo wasn’t fond of creeple to begin with. He especially didn’t like strangers, and certainly not stangers that hurt his glowworms. His chest tightened as she lifted her boot, leaving nothing left of his friend except some glowing green goo.

“An accident?!” he asked incredulously, stomping forward. His hands struck out, seeking to push her backwards in angry disblief. “Who kills someone by accident?”

Quote:

HP: 30/30
DMG: 2

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:16 am
Oh god she made him mad she was going to get in so much trouble she didn't want to make anyone mad and now she did this was bad she was going to have to fight now s**t this wasn't what she wanted.

"Well um-" She held up her hands. "Sometimes you eat peanuts by accident and are allergic, also car accidents, falling down stairs- Accidents happen augh!" She looked back to the glow stain.

"It WAS an accident, I swear!" Just like she tripping back and hitting him with her bow.

HP: 50
Dmg: 8
sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:46 am
Her bow packed a walloping, and though he tried to reflexively kick at her, Efflo was forced to take a step backward. He backed up defensively, glaring.

“Was that an accident too?” he snarled, voice dripping with sarcasm.

Quote:

HP: 22/30
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:15 pm
She glared at him. "Yes okay! I'm just... clumsy. A lot. I don't MEAN to hurt people, I just.. who wants to do that?" She shook her head, looking for someway to avoid hitting him. Just a small safe spot.

A step back, and a floorboard went up.
"OH MY GOD. SEE. SEE. I JUST MOVED AND THAT HAPPENED. NOT MY FAULT."

DMG: 6
sammpai

mare rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 pm
The floorboard caught him in a very tender place.

Efflo glared at the girl murderously, before doubling over in pain. He muttered through clenched teeth. “It. Is. So. Your. Fault."

Quote:

HP: 16/30
DMG: 0

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
iStoleYurVamps rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4, 3, 4, 2, 4, 4, 4, 1 Total: 30 (10-40)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 pm
Solia started to look around, hopping foot to foot as she debated what to do. Help him? How, she didn't have any way to heal him-

Technically...

Israfel sighed for bringing it up, but, it was an option.

"I'll fix it!" Drawing her bowstring back, she aimed the arrow at his... parts.

"Feel better?"

Healing Efflo for: 28

sammpai

mare rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:40 pm
He wasn’t really sure how she was going to fix it, but he definitely would kill for a bag of ice. He straggled towards her, looking furious. She was going to fix it? If everything up until this point had been an accident, Efflo was pretty sure he didn’t want her help.

He stared with dread as the girl lifted her bow and took aim. His eyes widened further when he noticed just exactly where she was aiming. How was that going to help?! He yelped, moving to turn around but it was too late – he took an arrow to the groin.

He closed his eyes, waiting to die. Surely, no one could survive such a travesty. He waited, and waited, but instead dying, Efflo found he actually felt better. In fact, he felt great! It worked! Somehow, miraculously it had worked.

Still, he narrowed his eyes at her, watching her carefully, his hands held protectively over his junk.

"Thanks... I guess."

Quote:
DMG: None, Defend for 2

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:53 pm
Well this was awkward. Standing there, Solia wasn't sure what to do. The guy just had his friend killed, (at least that was what the glow bug was?), hit in the parts then shot to heal... She was A+ making friends.

Squatting down to make herself seem smaller, she sighed. "I am sorry. It really was an accident you know. I just.. was following the glow trail."

HP: 48 /derp
DMG: non cuz she's a butt

sammpai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:26 pm
Efflo braced himself when she moved, not sure whether the girl was going to attack him again or not. But when no attack came, he glanced at her, confused. Her assaults may have been accidents but they had still hurt. Still, she had healed him instead of taking advantage, and now she just looked sad, not angry.

The boil didn’t move from his spot but his posture relaxed slightly, and he blew out a sigh. “It’s okay,” he conceded, accepting her apology. “I’ve got more of them, we’ll survive. Just… Please be more careful.” Of bugs and of boards.

“My name’s Efflo,” he said, extending his hand.

Quote:
DMG: Truce 4 now

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:51 pm
She perked up when he accepted the apology, brightening visibly. Had she a tail, it would have been wagging. "More? And yes. I can do that!" Smiling, she relaxed. Huzzah, she made a... not friend but not enemy. YAY HER!

Taking his hand she gave a small squeeze, nodding. "I'm Solia... Can probably guess what I am though. Oh, and this is Isra!" She held out the bow. "He says hi!"

He was actually asking a bunch of questions but, those could wait.

sammpai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm
He stared at her quizzically. Guess? Efflo’s eyes looked her up and down, taking in her clothes and weapon. His brow raised when she relayed its greeting to him. Oh, was she one of those…. He struggled to think of it. The boil needed to pay better attention during his studies.

“You’re… A hunter?” he asked cautiously, not sure if he had gotten it right. Perhaps that explained her lack of respect for his glowworms.

iStoleYurVamps

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:04 pm
Solai nodded, standing up with a bounce. "Yep. But... I'm told I'm rather different than my peers. They're a little more... kill first ask questions later." Dusting herself off, she looked around. "....You don't hate me do you?"

sammpai

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces