Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Rice Wars (Senga/Ying) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
keiifuu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:51 am
Senga was not entirely sure how he kept running into Ying, only that he did, and he was not sure why.

This particular time, he'd been pacing through the areas of the reserve that bordered Conquest, on some roundabout mission from one of the elders of his own clan. It turned out that the request had been utterly ineligible from the start, scribbled on a piece of parchment that made no sense. Having given up his quest, Senga unfurled his wings to take off and return, only to -

Bump into something small and very much female.

"Oh." He reeled back, his wings curling against his frame quickly. "It's you again."

He paused, tilting his head down at the girl.

"You are so small. I'm sorry I keep bumping into you like this... Have your skills in battle gotten any better yet?"

chimarii
HI

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm
Okay the first time she'd been scared and frightened of Senga. The second time she cursed bad luck. The third time she was a little angry, but her timid tendencies kept her from doing anything.

This fourth time? She was mad! Kind of! "Ooooh why don't you watch where you are going!!" she spouted. "It- IT makes me quite angry sir!!!"

She might have looked like a puffed up cat. "Please stop running into me like this it is very rude!!"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 pm
"In fact, it is really very, VERY rude since I have spent almost half of my tokens on that food for my family!" She gave a huffy little stop of her foot.

"Gosh it just makes me so- so .... !" She reached out and gave him a light slap to the arm. It probably couldn't even hurt a scareling.

Her expression quickly changed from anger to that of extreme remorse. "Oh. Oh my gosh I am so sorry. Oh Jack I would never- I mean I didn't-"

Q_Q

HP: 40/40
DMG: 4
FEAR: 0/1

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 pm
Oh gods, Ying was just too cute. Even sore from his match with Mengyao, the slap made Senga buckle over and slap one hand over his mouth, a sound like ragged laughter smothered between the pale fingers.

"Y-you - " He laughed, dropping the hand for a moment and opening an eye to look at Ying in amusement, "you are so cute. Has someone finally given you your well-deserved backbone?"

He reached out, patting her head almost in a teasingly affectionate fashion. "Perhaps if you grew a few inches I wouldn't continuously run into you. I am quite used to people running into me after all, not the opposite."

He extended one wing, and cuffed her with the tip playfully.

"Maybe try a little harder next time though."

HP:36/40
DMG: 5

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Ying only puffed her cheeks out more at his pseudo-compliments. She would not take insults like "cute" kindly!!

"Ooooh you just- You are going to get it for that!!" she vowed, summoning her bow. She ran a few feet a way, tripping over a rock and slamming into the ground. A bright red colored her cheeks in embarrassment. He was laughing right now, wasn't he? WASN'T HE?

She spun around on her feet and knocked an arrow directly at his chest. "Do not take me lightly!!"

HP: 35/40

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm
Senga fluffed his wings and leapt away as the girl tripped over a rock and slammed into the ground, biting his lip on another peel of laughter. He hadn't had a sparring partner like this since his childhood.

"I never said I was taking you lightly." He rumbled, grunting at the arrow and pushing it away, swatting at her gently with one wing. "But you yourself must admit to you're... demure appearance."

HP: 36/40
DMG: 1

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm
Ying shot another arrow, fury only rising the more Senga spoke.

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT MY APPEARANCE?!"

HP: 34/40

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:15 pm
Senga laughed and ducked, though the arrow did catch a few arrows.

"Nothing - only that - "

A smirk.

"You aren't entirely threatening at first glance."

HP: 32/40
DMG: 0

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:22 pm
The motions halted and the bow disappeared.

"I ... I am not threatening?"

Cue the wibbling.

HP: 34/40
DMG: 0

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm
"No," Senga paused.

WAS THAT WIBBLING?

"No!"

WAS THAT PANIC?

"But - being threatening is not always a bad thing?"

He patted her awkwardly with one wing.

"You have the element of surprise."

DMG: 2

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 pm
Ying pushed off his gentle wing. "No! I will show you just how truly strong I can be!" Which was, to say, not at all. She would try though, gosh darnit.

She closed her eyes to focus on her FEAR, pulling the strands outwards. Her eyes then flashed open, shining a brighter teal than they had before. "I will show you the power of the Zheng!"

(Dramatic music goes here).

HP: 33/40
DMG: -- [ -4 instead of -6 for next 2 rounds ]
FEAR: 1/1

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:37 pm
"Zheng?"

Senga raised a brow at her, folding his wings neatly against his sides. After a moments consideration, he gave her a mock bow, low and at the waist. "If you insist. I look forward to your demonstration."

And then he jostled her lightly with his wings and leapt away. If Ying was going to show him any of her power, she was going to have to keep up first.

DMG: 2

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:41 pm
With a determined face, she summoned her bow for the second time, its silvery markings pulsing in her hands. "Ooooh I'll demonstrate all over you!" she muttered as he ran away.

Poor little angry Ying had no idea how much she was embarrassing herself.

"Take this you foul winged beast!" she screeched, sending a volley of arrows in his direction. That oughta show him!

HP: 31/40
DMG: 6

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Senga was too busy laughing at Ying's comments to even bother dodging.

The arrow whizzed past and cut his shoulder open, but the pain seemed obsolete underneath all of the amusement.

"I take offense at being called foul winged." He glanced back at her. "I take very good care of my wings."

Stopping, Senga suddenly turned and caught Ying squarely in the stomach with a well placed kick, grunting from exertion.

"Was that all?"

HP: 26/40
DMG: 5

keiifuu

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:32 pm
"N-No," Ying stuttered, "It was not your wings that are foul, b-but your ... you you. Your heart!"

Yeah because that made sense. She pulled out her bow and gave a little huffy stomp of her foot. "Of course that is not all because you have not apologized yet!!"

HP: 26/40
DMG: 6

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out