Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] This is Me Being Friendly (Terra/Mathias) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:23 pm
"Hola! Would you like to spar with me?" Terra said, launching herself at yet another passer-by. "I am learning how to fight! You are in the gym, so it means you are learning as well, no?" she asked Matthias, her eyes huge and a bit too excited. "We can learn together!"

It looked as if she'd been trying to get people to spar with her for a while, but she hadn't had much luck because of some reason she wasn't ABOUT to mention. But thankfully it was time for a meal according to someone. Thus, Terra was FREE!! Free to start a fight!!

She felt so powerful>D

HP: 30/30
Seussi

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:40 pm
Mathias was in the gym. Mathias was in the gym because Mathias was most definitely looking for a fight. Oh wait, it was called a spar, wasn't it? Okay, Mathias was in the gym because he was looking for a "spar", and if he didn't find one soon, he was going to have to go and burn off his excess energy by going for a run instead.

On the plus side, he didn't have to wait long at all for somebody to seek him out for what it was he sorely seeked. On the negative side...it was a ghoul. He assumed it was a ghoul, anyways, from the brief glimpse he had gotten before hurriedly directing his gaze instead at the linoleum floor. His tan cheeks flushed pink, and his long ears twitched and swiveled, and likely would have wrung together in alarm if they were capable.

"I-I-I..." He stammered, eyes darting left and right as though looking for a way to escape.

And then he gave himself a mental slap. This was what things were going to be like, now, and he was going to have to get used to it at some point! He was never going to be able to function like a normal citizen otherwise! And so, the little 4'10" wolpertinger steeled his nerves, squared his shoulders, and raised his gaze so that he was at least looking at the ghoul....though he was looking directly at her stomach region and refused to raise his eyes higher then that.

"Of course, I vould be only happy to spar vith you." His words came out brisk, clipped, and heavily accented, before he very determindely stalked his way towards a clear area in the gym where they could begin. He didn't exactly sound or look happy at all.....

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:03 pm
"You have an accent too!" she said excitedly. "It is a lovely accent," she added as she followed along behind him. He was shorter than her, but she didn't care. This was a spar!

"Oh, I am supposed to have my Rosa--you would like to go first?" she asked as she held out a hand and summoned her violin. "Do not worry, this will be fun!" she promised as she caught sight of his face. "We will stop if it gets too dangerous," she promised seriously.

She hoped he spoke again, she thought. She hadn't heard an unusual accent--well, they were all unusual, but this one was unusual enough for her to feel at home with it!

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:57 pm
To Mathias, everyone who wasn't a wolpertinger from his pack had an accent, though he had to admit that this ghouls was different then most that he had heard. "I..um...thank you." His face reddened once more at the compliment, though his words were no less stiff or awkward as he took his place and turned towards his now opponent.

She was offering for him to..go first? It seemed highly irregular, but Mathias was not one to deny a ghoul that which she wished, and he was almost eager to begin, despite these strange circumstances he had found himself in.

He had no idea what or who Rosa was, but with the sudden object held in the ghouls hand, he lifted an eyebrow in surprise. Was that supposed to be a weapon? He gave his head a small shake, telling himself to focus, before holding his arms out, his fingers spreading, sharp black claws held at the ready.

"Okay then, I vill start as you vish." He stated, before suddenly springing forward, scampering and attacking with a quick slash of his claws.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 4

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:34 pm
She blinked at his speed, not dodging in time for the lash of claw. Wow, she thought, bringing Rosa's handle into both hands. That was fast!!

But even if her violin was a violin, it was still a damn fine dual headed axe, as well. She swung--the axe increasing her reach substantially, and slashed him across the chest with the edge. It was a good thing her brother had shown her how to sharpen it!

HP: 26/30
DMG: 4
FEAR: Y1 the chill

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:01 pm
Mathias had at least learned, from his first encounter with a ghoul in the gym, that wearing any of his nice and/or expensive clothes was a very faulty maneuver, especially if he did not want for them to get destroyed. It was for this reason that he was dressed down, in a simple and plain white sleevelss shirt, though he still wore his usual for pants, minus the boots that added a couple of extra inches to his height.

With his initial attack successful, the wolpertinger tried his best to dodge when the ghoul swung her strange looking weapon. A flash of light against the blade drew his attention towards just how dangerous it really was, despite not appearing so right at first. Despite his swift movements, it was not quite enough for him to avoid taking that blade straight in his chest, sending him stumbling back slightly, his shirt sliced through to reveal the criss crossing of paler scars against the tan color of his chest.

Without a pause in movement, Mathias jumped forward again, furry feet scrabbling against he linoleum and head lowering, intent on headbutting the ghoul in the stomach with his short horns that would someday become antlers.

HP: 26/30
Damage: 3

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm
The hit threw her backwards, too far to hit him back with her violin. For a moment she sat there, getting her breath, then she shoved herself to her feet, gripping her violin like an axe again. "You are very good!" she complimented him. "I made a very good decision asking you!"

HP: 23/30
DMG: 0
Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:40 am
Mathias's mouth twisted up into a wry grin as he hopped back away from the ghoul, his eyes bright, his breathing rapid, and his hands clenching and unclenching into fists at his sides. This was what he lived for, what he enjoyed the most out of life.

"Danke"

And then he hopped right back foward again, clawed feet scrabbling against the linoleum as he darted from side to side, and then slashed at her with both sets of clawed fingers at once.

HP: 26
Damage: 5
Fear: Y1 Swift Strikes

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 pm
Terra pulled back, trying to get away from him for long enough that she could try healing herself. She needed to get her bow--but before she could, she was hit again. This wasn't going very well, she thought. Then again, she still wasn't used to fighting at all, so she shouldn't have been surprised.

It was learning!

HP: 18/30
Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:07 pm
She was trying to get away from him, but he couldn't stop now. He wouldn't stop now. It hadn't really even registered to him that she hadn't hit him back in some time, or had even seemed to make an honest attempt to do so. The thrill of the fight was thrumming through his viens. It was singing a sweetly enticing song in his ears, a siren that could not be ignored. The lithe muscles between his shoulder blades flexed, his wings flared behind him as he jumped and spun his body into a kick that was puncuated by the claws on the ends of his furry toes.

Ah but it felt good to be burning off some energy!

HP: 26
Damage: 6

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 pm
He clearly had more experience with fighting than she did, Terra thought as she took the hit. It hurt, she admitted. She wasn't used to hurting like this. But she wasn't going to go down without a fight, she told herself firmly, gritting her teeth and swinging her violin. She barely scratched him.

But at least she'd hit.

HP: 12/30
DMG: 2

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm
Mathias took the hit, one that grazed against him this time, skimming against his shoulder in shallow yet painful slice. He took one quick step to the side to avoid further assault, his eye bright and his smile wide.

"This is very good, nah? Are you having fun?" He hoped that she was having fun, because he was having fun, fighting with a ghoul or not!

He darted in again with another double claw swipe, jumping left and then right for each.

HP: 24
Damage: 5

Ice Queenx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:26 pm
Terra grunted as she was hit again, unable to hit back because she was caught off guard. "Si, but I think I need to practice more," she admitted, straightening up. "I have not been in many fights--or any, really," she admitted. "Do you mind if we stop?"

Yes, she was a wimp. But she had plans on learning how to fight! Like... from the basics.

HP: 7/30
Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 am
Matty's smile quickly faltered as he came to a stand still, lithe chest heaving with each quick breath. He wasn't ready to stop, finding their little "spar" to be quite invigorating, his energy rising to peek levels and needing a way to escape.

"But..but you are still standing?" He was confused, ears drooping slightly. Where he came from, you only stopped when your opponent was lying on the ground and unable to rise again without help. Fortunately, he was still trying to be on his best behavior since his previous school had suspended him for such mindsets, and he was told that being suspended was actually a bad thing, a punishment and not days off given in reward for showing masterful fighting skills.

"Vell I..I suppose if you are feeling to veak to continue...but does this means I vin, ja?" She was forfeiting, so it was only fair that he got to claim it as a victory!

Ice Queen

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ice Queen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 4, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48 am
"Si, I do not believe a spar needs to be fought until one cannot move," Terra said. "In fact, I have not really fought before... ever," she admitted as she brought up her violin. She didn't think it would be so bad to try and heal herself, right? At least to try. She played a short melody, trying to focus her FEAR through it.

"Ahh, it did not work," she said as the song finished and she still felt like she'd been put through a blender. "But if you are looking for a proper fight, I can ask mi hermano to spar with you! Oh, but I shouldn't," she said. "He is very experienced in fighting, I think. He is a hob!"

HP: 7
Using the Chill
Seussi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out