Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Play the Piper [Ren & Piper] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:07 pm
The gym was, Ren decided the ideal place to get trained.

After the disaster with the incident, he had determined that he did, in fact, suck miserably when it came to fighting and that he had better get his sorry butt in gear if he ever wanted to actually be productive in life.

So here he was, searching for an ideal sparring partner.

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm
Piper found the gym was going to be a second home away from home if she was going to spend this much time in it. Really, though, Amity was big enough that she could wander for a while and still feel like she wasn't quite getting the whole picture. Kettil was due to show her around but had been busy with . . . things. Things involving some ghoul and some friend and other things he hadn't been specific about, which made the mage pout and fuss. But whatever, time away from him was time better spent exploring!

Whistling a tune, she was just getting her scrunchie out when she saw some guy walking around. "Yo, bro," Piper greeted, struggling to get all of her hair over her shoulder so she could get a fraction of it wrangled. "You looking for something? Someone?" Hey, maybe he was new like her!

kurotomato

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:59 am
He did not hear the whistling, but he certainly heard the voice calling out to him. Pushing a few strands of golden brown curls out of his eyes, Ren shifted a little to find an unfamiliar ghoul looking at him, her eyes light. He smiled brightly, wings fluttering a little as he turned all the way around.

"Hey!" he said cheerfully. "And no, not looking for anyone in particular - except maybe someone who wouldn't mind sparring with me for a bit; I could use some help in getting my strength up."

The smile widened and Ren held out a hand towards her.

"My name is Ren, by the way. Are you new to Amityville? I don't believe we've met before."

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm
"Ooo!" She fiddled with her hair some more, making a frustrated noise when it kept slipping through her fingers. Eventually the bunch was forced through the knot, and she gave the stranger a grin as she doubled the scrunchie and secured it. "A fight, huh? Well, I got some energy to burn~"

She took Ren's hand and vigorously shook it a few times. "Squeaky clean new," Piper added happily. "But I keep coming back to the gym for more; we didn't have one of these back home, not one that was, like . . . big. What about you, you new too?"

kurotomato

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:21 pm
"EXCELLENT," said Ren, his face bright. "And no, I'm a third year, I'm getting ready to graduate soon, as a matter of fact...er, I hope so, at least," he added, a bit sheepishly. He words were cheerful, but there was the tiniest hint of anxiety to them.

"Anyway," he said hastily, gesturing towards Piper. "You go ahead and start first!"

Ol-j-man
wow look at this delayed tag

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm
Oh man, hitting up a graduating senior? All the luck, huh . . . Well, Piper wasn't going to back down now! She had to make good impressions on people, even if they were . . . going to leave soon anyway . . . Look, confidence was always a good thing, so there you go.

"Right!" Summoning her jug, she gripped the lip of it and swung with great enthusiasm to start them off. "By the way, Piper Blacke," she added belatedly. "Cousins with Kettil Blacke if you know him."

HP: 30
Damage: 2
Fear: Y1 Barrier

kurotomato
I forgot what it was like to use babby dice oh the painful nostalgia

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:49 am
One eyebrow lifted.

"Kettil," Ren mused, ducking almost automatically as Piper swung the jug towards him. "Kettil...aHA!"

He darted forward and snuck around from behind, swinging a leg out to trip her.

"Kettil is Freya's boilfriend!"

HP: 48
DMG: 4

Ol-j-man
bby dice emotion_kirakira ima use one dice set below ren's just so he's not too crazy though he'll probably miss anyway

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 am
"That's the one! Ain't he a goof?"

She found it hilarious people seemed to know her cousin as more Freya's attachment than anything else...although that was also irritating because her cousin was better than that! Hmph! Silly Kettil.

Piper wobbled forward at the trip, arms pinwheeling to keep herself steady. "Man, you're fast!" she exclaimed, trying to whirl around and smack him.

With her lil' Reapery hand.

HP: 26
Damage: naw

kurotomato
it's okay piper misses like it's trending fashion

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 pm
"He seemed nice and goofy when I met him," said Ren approvingly. "Freya's a good friend of mine, I like her a lot, so I've gotta make sure the boil she dates is just right for her."

He said this with a grin, wings flapping as he darted out of the way, a few feathers drifting free as he did so. "Practice, m'dear," he said. "All about practice. And a lot of running from stupid people."

HP: 48
DMG: 6

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:36 pm
Vishnu, people really liked that screechy ghoul? Piper did a hair flip (a very impressive one given its volume, she was assured). "Yeah, if she likes marrying idiots..." But Kettil was her idiot, first and foremost.

Right, practice. What was she doing using her physical things like hands and jugs when she was a freakin' mage?? Smirking, Piper hefted her weapon in her hands and channeled her magic: a blast of water came out like a high powered water gun at the gryphon. "No running from me, though!"

HP: 20
Damage: 5

kurotomato
did I say later I meant now o7o

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:50 pm
Ren approved of the hair flip and did one of his own, tossing his head of golden blonde curls and smiling.

"Sometimes idiots are the best," he said knowingly, as though he had experience in the matter which he probably did, oops. He flew sideways, then left, then right, and gave Piper a wide smile -

- at least until the water hit his chest.

Nope not water nope. Ren made a sputtering, gasping sound and promptly threw a wild kick in Piper's direction.

HP: 43
DMG: 5

Ol-j-man
; u ; <3

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 pm
Gotta give a boil some credit for the return hairflip. It wasn't as fantabulous as hers, but he definitely had some nice blond locks on him~ All glossy and--no wait CONCENTRATE.

For a moment she was going to whoop about her success--except then the kick happened. OW OW OW why did monsters have to hurt so bad? Like Matty had been one thing, but ugh third years...

Wincing, Piper fell back and tried another blast of water, but her concentration was shot; it came out more like a water sprinkler instead as she found her balance. "What, don't like the water, mister?" she asked with a cheeky look. "Maybe I should give you a bath!"

Battle taunts 101.

Hp: 15
Damage: numbah 1

kurotomato
;7;////

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:16 pm
Ren may or may not have strutted a little bit, entirely too pleased with his own hair flip for his own good.

Except now he was wet with the water that Piper had shot at him, and even though he was attempting to stay calm and collected, it wasn't really very easy when he was to be found cowering on the ground with his arms over his head, giving a little whimper.

"I don't have a problem with water, no, why do you ask," he whispered, which was totally convincing. "Nope, no problem at all, nop - NOPE."

He gave a weak sort of floppy hit to her shoulder.

HP: 42
DMG: 3

Ol-j-man

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:42 pm
Oh, Ren. Oh, Ren, honey, no, you shouldn't have said that. Piper got a wicked gleam in her eyes at the sight of him cowering like that.

emotion_dowant

"Oh, sorry, what was that? Did you say soap?" she asked innocently, which was ruined by the very not so innocent grin. "Well, I don't have any on me, buuuut~"

She turned her jar upon him like a loaded shotgun. "All you need'a a good, hard rinse!" she announced, and with a cackle she unleashed the strongest torrent of water yet.

HP: 12
Damage: 6

kurotomato
oh god Ren I'm so sorry

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Ren gave a wail.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - " he screeched, attempting to dive out of the way and in the process tackling Piper to the ground, trying to wrestle the totally evil jar away from her hands. "Nope, nope, nope."

HP: 36
DMG: 9

ol-j-man
piper what have u done

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items