Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Cliff Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Going towards the end of the beach leads up a hill and eventually a cliff. It's large, to say the least, ranging up to a bazillion feet up. It's a comfortable place to be, especially if you want to think or if you want to see the sunset. Or, y'know, want to jump off... for whatever reasons you have.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

Nikolai stood atop the cliff, making sure to stay a safe distance away from the edge. He had his hands in his pockets, his loose tie flying around his neck as if clinging for dear life, his coat tails flapping in the wind with only the one used buttoned keeping them together, and the untucked half of his shirt flowing in the wind. He pulled a hand out of his pocket and ran it through his silver curls of hair, gazing over at the beach. Now then... there was certain to be few single people walking amongst themselves at the beach, even married ones wouldn't matter for him! He was single at the moment and that desperately needed fixing.

Sotalean

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:53 am
Awesome nerd

((May I request that we don't have pictures in the posts? I like to post while I'm at work and it's pretty obvious I'm not doing my job when there's pics. XD))

What was with this guy? The lithe blond haired man stared back at him in confusion and an appropriate amount of fear but he seemed distracted by anything that moved, flinching when a car drove by. If he hadn't had the man by the collar of his weird shirt, he probably would have fallen on his a** from the fright he got. "I dare you to say that again to my face dipshit." He growled, getting a chuckle from the three other guys that circled around him. They were his buddies and the four of them were untouchable when they were together.

The startled blond's eyes widened, feet scrapping the hard stone underneath. What was this place? Who were these people? "I.." If only he had worked on his English more like his old teachers use to tell him! "I am sorry. I meant no disrespect. I just.. I have never heard anyone speak as you do. Truly, I never meant to be crude, I just didn't understand your accent."

"My accent? You said I spoke funny!"

"I didn't! Non, je m'excuse! Je n'ai jamais dit que!" The man shook him, tossing the other down on the floor. Mayhew hit the cement with a thud, blinking in surprise as how hard it was. For a moment, he pressed his hand against the cement, testing how it felt. Was this rock? But it was so smooth and shaped in such odd squares, nothing like the soft silt of the beach only a few feet away. The soft frill on his shirt covered part of his hand, his entire demeanor oddly out of place along with the dusty clothing he wore that looked like they better suited the set of some European Period flick then the streets of that city. Long pale hair was pulled back with a leather cord and he had lost his hat near dawn when he had first woken up.

"What a ******** liar this a*****e is!" The group went silent as they watched the oddly dressed man examine the cement. "He's crazy." One of the men laughed at that, his hands in his pockets as he moved forward and reared back, giving a good swift kick to the man's gut, sending Mayhew toppling to his side with a grunt of pain. "Let's see if he's atleast got anything on him worth some money."

All four men drew in at that point, snickering to themselves when the pale blond haired man curled around his kicked stomach. "Please, I meant no disrespect." Mayhew rasped out passed hoarse vocal chords, his eyes stinging with tears. Danger swirled around him and his whole body tensed, when the first man got close enough, he let his leg fly, kicking him in the face and scrambling up to his feet to try and escape. "Ah. You damn...!" The man grunted, falling back from the kick though it hadn't been strong enough to do more then make his nose bleed. "Get back here you sneak!" Mayhew didn't wait to see if they were following, he nearly stumbled back to the ground as he bolted down the street, thankful for his speed.

A loud noise startled him barely twenty feet away as another car drove by. He wheeled around, disoriented by the metal demon that wiped by and then his eyes went skyward when he heard another strange noise. It looked like a large metal bird with spinning wings and it flew through the air at a lazy speed. Blinking up at the sky, he was so distracted by the miraculous object that he didn't even defend when the group rushed him, knocking him back down to the ground hard.

Just what was this place!  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm
Heaven was a strange man all the same and something. There was creature liked that was not liked Heaven. He was quiet strong that is he was dragon that had a lot of scales that is and what not and what not with what was going on it circle around. He used to be slave but his master told he did not want anything to do with him and that he could go and what not with what was going on. That he was dangerous and could eat people and tear them from limb that was it and what not.

Then as he circle around he was looking for a place to land all the same. But at same time he was a loner no one because he used to be with a demon.But that that soon after he disappear and what not. Then he finally land on one of the cliff that is that was dangerous and what not with what was going on with him.

Then finally he went from dragon and to a type of human form that is to get that is with what was it he had dark hair and was pale looking. He still had some master do double take in beginning when they look upon him. But that still he was alone when it came to something and what not. He brush back his hair and what not.Then he look around and then he noticed the two men here that is he did not know well all the same.

Michikcvamp

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:02 pm
Sotalean
Ah, no problem xD So does that mean no posting colors either?

Feeling a man-made gust of wind clash against the current breeze, Nikolai felt his hair pay the price and pursed his lips in disgruntlement when he felt the mess on his head. Turning his head curiously, Nikolai blinked when he saw a strange looking fellow stare at him uneasily. Well, wasn't he a cutie? Shy, nervous, everything he loved in innocent victims boys. Grinning, he turned around to fully face him. "Hello there, dearie." he started with a warm smile on his pale face. "Might I ask what brings such a handsome darling like you alone.... here....?" He drifted off as he heard a ruckus from a distance and turned his head to see where it came from. It was there that he saw distant figures down the cliff, to the city, and on the pavement. A rough looking group of four surrounding a feminine boy that certainly did look the part of a victim. It was at that moment that Nikolai had been thrown into a terrible fork in the road. One direction led to the handsome, timid boy before him, another led to not only him being heroic, but that gentle-looking boy. The silver-haired man furrowed his eyebrows and inwardly grimaced, bringing a hand up to rub the back of his head. A terrible decision to make indeed, but.... He could not just stand there when a beautiful boy was in danger!
A purple mist had began flowing around Nikolai's legs, spewing from his sleeves. He turned to look back at the boy on the cliff and smiled at him again. "My apologies, dearie, but we'll have to carry on our conversation later. Ta-ta, dearie!" Just as he finished his sentence and waved his goodbye, the mist had swallowed him up and shot down the cliff, taking him with it. Before the mist could slam into the jagged rocks that eagerly awaited to rip apart someone's flesh, it turned quickly and moved at high speeds towards the boy that was currently preoccupied with staring at a passing helicopter.
The mist hit the pavement a few feet away from the boy, leaving only a stumbling, silver-haired man in its place. He finally caught himself and paused, giving himself a moment to regain his balance. Once done, he straightened up and dusted his suit off before looking at the boy he landed near. "Not entirely the best place to spot when being chased down, you know." he said, his voice slightly more feminine than an average man's, but holding masculinity nonetheless; the lazy slur in his voice almost added a certain charm to it, a flamboyant one. Waiting for the boy to respond, Nikolai smiled lazily at him while staring at him with half-asleep lime green eyes, acting as if he had been in this spot the entire time.

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 am
Awesome nerd
I would prefer not too and just keep it simple text posts. It's easier to disguise what I'm doing that way. lol! And when are you usually online? I seem to keep missing you.

When the group tackled him down, the panicked male gave a grunt, his back hitting the hard stone underneath him. His arms went up to protect his face, expecting punches to fly but an odd breeze caught the attention of the attackers and Mayhew was left shuddering on the ground, eventually blinking his eyes open when he noticed the new voice and looked up towards the other. He was tall, a slight hunch to the way he stood as if he was perpetually shrugging or sleepy. Either way, the man's lethargic appearance took the frenchman by surprise, the lime of his eyes getting his attention for a brief moment before the one who seemed to be the leader of the thugs stood up, his jaw jutted haughtily at the other who was only half his bulk. "I'm sorry, did we invite you to this party? Get lost punk." He sneered, spitting at the silver haired male's shoes before turning back towards the oddly dressed blond and kicked his side, getting a pained gasp out of the boy as he was rolled to his stomach.

Spots danced infront of his eyes from the power of the kick and Mayhew was certain that he had broken a rib. Atleast it felt that way anyway. Air rushed from his lungs and before he had time to recover, another of the men sat squarely on his back, pinning him down to the ground while he started to fish around in his pockets for anything of value. "What the fvck man?" All he found was some old homemade paper, an old quill covered in ink and some brass coins that dated back hundreds of years. "You seriously have no money on you?"

"I..." He tried to get a breath from around the weight of the other, squirming to no avail as he tried to claw his way out of his human prison. "I'm sorry. That's everything I have. Please, I just want to know where I am!" The panic was clear despite his old french accent, completing the soft, old world charm that went with the dark green jacket and flowing shirt combination that he was wearing.

Michikcvamp

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:33 am
Then from human form but back to dragon form. It was massive yes and what not. Then there was vibration noise that could be heard that mimic the sound that was heard in a movie of Jurassic park the movie. With water and that is it flew toward the people. His form was purple in scale color. But he was bigger thugs and as his teeth keep down on them rise up in mouth clamp down on one of the thugs. His teeth were shape all the same and his claw.

But too say the least with the scales and what not the gang of boys thugs did not see that coming at them and what not a dragon that was what Heaven was. Then there was part of Heaven nobody want to be around and what not. But he left the weaker boy alone all the same and what not and well dragon known travel in groups in past but not in this time area and he look over at the younger boy.

Then he wonder if other would liked to take him on because he liked T Rex in the movie and ate the lawyer in the first movie. In the movie let just say ate in modern city in the lost world movie. They made another one but he did not care for it as much. But all the same that is and also dragon natural defense that where dangerous liked breath fire. Do you really want the thug to mess with him no as long claws and teeth. That was it and he could go on and yes he was just dangerous maybe more dangerous then them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:13 pm
Sotalean
Ha ha, I was thinking the same thing, but look! We're both on now! :0 Anyhoo, I usually get on around 10 (Central Time). It's because of school and then work right after

Nikolai turned to the rogue that seethed at him and watched him abuse his shoes. A look of distaste crossed his pale face, and his eyes went back to the thugs that began harassing his target. He pursed his lips, not wanting to fight, mainly because he was long overdue for a nap. Then again, should he save the boy he would make quite the first impression....
Making a decision, purple flickered around the slender man's legs for a second. "Dear me, if this is a party than you're quite the terrible host, dearie." he said as the purple flickered again.
Just like when he was on the cliff, the mist of purple sank out of his sleeves and pooled around his legs. The fog curled and darkened, growing massive and long, and soon the mist had become what almost appeared to be a purple cobra with a wild grin on its hissing face. Nikolai let out a soft yawn and grinned lazily at the thugs as the mist grew and grew, taking on a shape of its own. The snake hissed gleefully, its hiss resembling the same hiss from steam escaping a pipe, and it set its sights on the thug on top of the Frenchman. It lunged out, opening its mouth to reveal extremely long fangs; they made contact with the thug, but at the same time they didn't. It was a snake made out of the mysterious fog, after all, and it still held those properties, only fazing through the thug. As the snake leaned back, however, the side effects of its fog became clear. Sleeping gas, that's what the fog was, and a specific kind of one. The snake was completely composed of it, and by the look of the thug that fell asleep limply, whatever the fog/snake touched fell under its sleeping spell.
Nikolai smiled again and walked over towards the pinned down Frenchman, taking the coma-induced thug off him with a slight grunt. He turned to face the other thugs, his snake mist doing the same, and for a second they both wore matching grins. The silver-haired man's grin slowly faded away, though, when he saw something running towards them at high speed.
Nikolai barely had enough time to get him and the Frenchman out of the way when the beast attacked one of the thugs. He blinked in amazement as he recognized it as a... dinosaur? No... Dragon? Whatever it was, it certainly didn't belong in this time period, and though he had defied a few logical laws himself, this left him puzzled. He watched the reptilian beast attack the thugs, leaving only one left quivering in fear; he felt helpless, as if watching a car wreck, and he wasn't sure if he should sick his snake on the beast or not. Well... the beast was attacking the thugs, so perhaps it wasn't necessarily bad...? Nikolai shook his head and looked around him - It didn't even matter anymore, he was getting sleepy and his snake was now long gone.
Remembering the Frenchman, Nikolai turned back to him. "Are you all right, dearie?" he asked with concern in his eyes. He looked around and picked up a few items the sleeping thug had tried to take, returning them to the boy. "I believe these are yours, hmm?" He glanced over his shoulder every other second to look at the beast.

Michikcvamp

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:35 pm
Awesome nerd
Definitely!

"I.." What had just happened? Grey eyes were wide in confusion, watching the monster ravage the thugs that had attacked him. "I don't understand, is that monster yours?" The image of the snake came to mind and he looked back towards the downed thugs that were sleeping like the dead exactly where the pale haired man had left them. All the items that had been taken from him were given back and he quickly put the coins and papers back into his pocket. "Thank you monsieur but I don't know if I am alright. Please, where is this place? It's not France, I have never been here before." There was an honesty in his eyes, the features of a man that had probably never told a lie in his entire life.

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:52 pm
Then the thugs let out horrible roaring sounds. Then one used claws at one that quiver at him. That just stared at him and that when look at him. It was to say the least that is and what not that is and what not with each others and what not with the issues and such things.

The purple dragon went from something else and what not with one another.Then when it took off running in other direction he watch the thug run as one thing he did not liked to be stared at liked that. He died yes one time and now reborn again. He was not beautiful person then that is as dragon. Ugly yes but intelligent yes. But also knowing a bit about how knight work and if he did not developed way to become human but yet he did he did not liked human shape then.

But then he reborn as normal human type of form because of a demon. All the same to developed in evolution he did just that way dinosaur became bird. He was able assumed human type of form. That he let out type of roar that is bones reform. That is his bones and reform and his wings shrink with a blind light. He went from dragon human form liked that.  

Michikcvamp

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Sotalean
What about you? What time do you usually get on?

Nikolai stared into the Frenchman's eyes, realizing that there was authentic worry and confusion hidden in the irises. "Dear me, you are a peculiar one." he commented more to himself than to the boy. "Mmm, the snake was mine, darling, but it's nothing you should concern yourself over. That beast, however, I can assure you does not belong to me. Now about where you are." He smiled brightly. "Allow me to be the first to welcome you to America, darling, Land of Opportunity! Ah well.... Technically it's the United States of America, but who's keeping track?" he said with his sleepy grin. Wincing at the sound of the roar, Nikolai turned to see that beast was...
"Oh, you're that darling from the cliff." Nikolai blinked and turned to face him, but made sure to keep the Frenchman within sight. He wouldn't want to leave the worried boy alone in an entirely different country. Speaking of which, how did he even come here? France and America were quite far away.
Deciding to ask another time, Nikolai focused on the reptile/boy. "I don't believe I've seen anything like what you just did, dearie. Might I ask what you are?" he asked, his lime green eyes half-lidded but interested.

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:24 pm
Awesome nerd
I'm usually on most of the day and sometimes during the night. Eastern standard lol

"Amazing." He breathed quietly, trying to wrap his mind around everything. Men that could summon ethereal snakes and monsters that turn into humans. "America. You mean the colony? But I was just home... how could I have gotten across the ocean." Another car drove by and the boy flinched, falling onto his side in fear. More of those things? These metal beasts were everywhere! "I.. I suppose I have you both to thank for my rescue." He pulled himself up to his feet and dusted off his jacket before turning a warm smile towards the two but it was mainly for the pale haired man that had pulled him away from the thugs. A hand went to his breast pocket, the other tucked politely at his lower back as he gave a bow towards them. "Thank you both. My name is Mayhew."

Michikcvamp

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:59 pm
Heaven wipe off the blood his lips as he look over at Nikolia because he ate someone.Then he looked over at Nikolai he did not belong to anyone. He went place on his free will. When he saw something he want to eat he went for it all the same and what not that is. He decide when wants to do something he does it. Sometime he just stay out it but other time he decide to go for it. It depends on his mood not became of the boy say darling all the time.

He sound liked women he thought the way he said darling. But most people he was wondering to himself where he was from he had interest accent. Who said darling these day that was what what got him.

Too answer he pause a bit and then he frenchboy just check on him. "I'm a purple dragon that what I am."Did they have problem with that he had no idea.Then he looked back at him. He did not think fair that more thug should take on it. He decide to even the odd for it fair right. "My name is Heaven." His mother died thinking that he is going to be girl and so he end up girl name because he want to please his mother and that he did not know. His father was a bit abusive all the same. That is egg wise that is when he came out of the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:05 pm
Sotalean

The silver-haired man turned back to the man that introduced himself as Mayhew and smiled gently. "Think nothing of it, darling. I would do anything for a pretty face like yours~" he said with a wink added in. "My name is Nikolai, but please feel free to call me anything you'd like, darling." he introduced to both men with a bow of his own. Standing back up straight, Nikolai ran a hand through his silver curls and let out a soft yawn. "A purple dragon, you say?" he mused and turned to the boy from the cliff. "My, how fascinating~ And an even better name, too." I wouldn't mind a trip to Heaven someday, he thought with a grin to himself. "My, I've never seen such powers. You must be so strong~" he purred before hearing Mayhew.
"Mmm, it's been quite a long time since America was but a colony, dearie. That was, what, a few centuries ago? Yes, the contents of your pockets made me wonder, but this gives it away." Nikolai fully faced Mayhew and looked him straight in the eyes, his half-lidded lime green eyes holding a more serious look to them than usual. "What year do you think it is, dearie?"

Michikcvamp

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Bliss Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash