Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PVP 1vs1] Chip, Syrup, Whip Cream! (Kettil + Lottie) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:27 pm
Amityville Academy! The world renowned school. The one school all little scarelings dreamed of being enrolled in. And she had made it. Not her stupid, bad sister who smelled of sour cream! NO! It was herself, the better sister. The AWESOME sister.

"That's RIGHT!" The little witch announced, standing atop a vaulting horse as her soap box, "It is I! Lottie Von Schnickerdoodle! The Queen Witch of Sweets!"

Pales

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:42 pm
Kettil was in the gym just sitting around like he owned the place now that it was fixed up and nice again and Endzela was perched nearby as well simply chattering at him when there was a sudden announcement from a witch on a vaulting horse.

Two sets of eyes fixed on her.

The Muut grinned, "Glad you got confidence, ghoulie. You're gonna need it."

Was he mocking her? Not honestly.

The boil drew himself up to his feet, "But you're gonna have to prove to me that you're a Queen of any kind."

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:49 pm
Excellent. Her audience received her call. A boil and his bird heeded the announcement Her Excellency had delivered.

"Oh I shall give you proof, Candy-Haired boil! You and your avian pal shall have a taste of my might! She announced in a bold voice, summoning her Spoon-shaped staff at once.

"Come! Let's get cooking~"  
Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:50 pm
This little witch was an amusing one, he pointed back at her, "I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU LOTTIE. You are facing Kettil the Great and his familiar Endzela the Mighty. You will be taken down."

He took a stance after a few moments as his face spread into a cheerful grin.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:55 pm
Then as he moved to get a closer venue of attack, Kettil tripped in the most ungraceful way ever and fell on his face.

Kettil the Great indeed. He sort of grunted from the impact and he struggled to get to his feet. Thus far things were playing rather spectacularly.

Endzela let out a deep sigh from her perch as she took wing to get ready to assist him.

HP: 40
DMG: 0 MISS

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:58 pm
Luckily for Kettil, they had both started their mighty charge at the same time. While Kettil tripped on his own feet, Lottie tripped over her scarf and landed on her face.

The sweets witch grumbled and struggled to her feet.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 0  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:01 pm
After that false start he had to make up for it, right. Kettil drew himself up and dusted himself off, "I was just testing you. To see how you charged at me," he cleared his throat as if to try and sound like the world's greatest authority in battle.

He clearly wasn't.

"NOW I will truly test your abilities. GET READY." Kettil announced as he ran at her to bodily tackle her.

HP: 40
DMG: 4  
Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 pm
"Yes! Right! Come at me, bro!" No more testing! It was time for---

"KYAA!!" The witch screeched as she was tackled, an unladylike grunt escaping her throat as she hit ground. She struggled to escape, scurrying away from the bigger reaper on her hands and knees.

"T-take this! Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!" With a twirl of her mighty staff, she summoned a giant lemon drop, oozing sugar. It had blunted teeth protruding from a melting mouth, eyes hollowed out from the surface of the sugary face.

"NOW, my sugary confection! Attack!!!" The familliar moaned as if existing was a fate worse than death, and leapt a Kettil's face, allowing itself to explode on impact into sugar based confetti.

HP: 26/30
Damage: 5  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:19 pm
Kettil's face was now a sugary messy. He sort of stared ahead for a brief moment as if trying to figure out what just happened. Endzela screeched at him and got his attention. He looked up at her and nodded.

The boil drew himself up, "TWO AS ONE!" He called out and it seemed Endzela mimicked his cry and suddenly they both flew at her for an attack. Endzela with talons extended and Kettil with another bodily attack.

It seemed he refused to punch a first year student much less a ghoul.

HP: 35
DMG: 5

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:28 pm
Two as wha---OH CRUD!

Lottie yelped and flailed in circles, swatting at Endy and trying not to get tackled to the ground by Kettil. Maybe if she was wiggly enough, he woulnd't be able to catch her!

She failed.

HP: 21/30
Damage:  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm
He was trying to pin her down but eventually some of her wiggling earned her an escape route because his old on her wasn't exactly the greatest ever, "An impressive trick! Except now I am messy."

Endzela was swooping about above now waiting for her next opening.

Kettil got some of the earlier sweets in his mouth and the lemony taste made him scrunch up his face with the overpowering flavor. He suddenly flopped onto his backside.

Euugh.

DMG: 0

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:44 am
"What's the matter, Tall, Purple and Handsome? Can't handle the taste of my cooking?" She grinned, twirling her staff again. "But you haven't even tasted my sec ond course yet! WHIP WHIP WHIPPED CREAM SURFING!"

Less of a wave, and more like a large dollop of Whipped cream went flying toward Kettil.

Or it would have, if the giant cream familiar didn't wail and turn away from its target.

It flung itself at a wall to die.

"GOSH DARNIT!"

HP: 21
Damage: Miss  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:49 am
Kettil wiped some of the mess off of his face so he could focus a bit more, "Hitting on me instead of hitting me today?" He laughed a bit and shook his head.

"Endy go get her!" He suddenly called out. That was when Endzela flew in and started beating at poor Lottie's face with her wings with a small screechy sound.

DMG: 4

Bittiface rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:55 am
"Hahahaa... what---OH JACK!" Lottie sputtered and flailed, slapping the owl away as best she could. Coughing and snuffling all the while, "AUGH! FEATHERS--GUGH"

HP: 17
Damage:  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:56 am
"I'm terribly sorry my Dear. No insult meant," Endzela cooed at the poor Witch as she lightly tugged a small bit of her hair but not very hard, "I do hope you'll still be our friend~."

She sounded sincere at least.

DMG: 2

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out