Looking for flings and mates! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:35 pm
Here is a lovely list of my SoA sings. If you have any questions about their personality and/or pride feel free to ask me. All of them are also open for general rp.

Also just a heads up, I will be a little slow the next couple weeks, though I will do my best to reply quickly.

Lion(ess)

User Image (Acacius open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Sinuhé open for lioness fling and/or mate)

User Image (Lutalo open for fling and/or mate)

User Image (Obiajulu is open for mate and/or lings)

User Image (Hydra open for flings)

User Image (Levigis open for flings)

User Image (Kriemhild open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Faustus is open for mate and/or flings)

User Image (Velia is open for mate/flings)

User Image (Naida is open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Lamri is open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Izrail is open for flings)

User Image (Isuara open for lion mate and or flings)

User Image (Majanga open for flings)

User Image (Sendatu open for flings)

User Image (Dortoka open for flings)

Leopard(ess)

User Image (Aiyana open for leopard fling and/or mate)

User Image (Kamala open for fling and/or mate)

User Image (Ekaitz open for flings)

User Image (Bixente is open for mate and/or flings)

User Image (Macaria open for leopardess flings)

User Image (Buka open for flings)

User Image (Cay open for mate and/or flings)

User Image (Tue open for leopardess mate and/or flings)

User Image (Puteri open for mate and/or flings)

Cheetahs

User Image(Tetsuya open for fling and/or mate)

User Image (Eiyani is open for flings)

User Image (Viveti is open for flings)

User Image (Mael is open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Sol open for flings)

User Image (Kyros open for mate and/or flings)

User Image (Dhavlen open for mate and/or flings)

Hyenas

User Image (Aso-Damo open for fling and/or mate)

User Image (Silenos open for flings and/or mate)

User Image (Quala open for mate and/or flings)

User Image (Tasunke open for mate and/or flings)

User Image(Eowyn open for mate and/or flings)

Snakes

User Image (Cygnus open for a mate)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:50 pm
Club Snails

User Image (Lutalo open for fling and/or mate)

Would Lutalo be up to living in Bahari? (looking for lifemate) or future rp? Oh btw...Tag

User Image  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Would Lutalo be up to living in Bahari? (looking for lifemate) or future rp? Oh btw...Tag

User Image

Cushla is sooooo pretty! Right now he is living in Tianxia, but I would love for them to meet up and see if they click. He is singing bard and loves to tell stories. He would probably travel outside his home in order to get inspired to sing. And I will tag you tonight for sure. For some reason I must not have been altered about it or something. D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:23 pm
Club Snails

So i'm going to bite the bullet and admit fault here ... XD

But now that i'm looking at your singles, I remember we had a potential fling thought out for Silenos & Subira. Was that something you are still up for? I know we have an RP somewhere, and i'm more than willing to bet that its my tag in said RP D:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:45 pm
Depawsit

But now that i'm looking at your singles, I remember we had a potential fling thought out for Silenos & Subira. Was that something you are still up for? I know we have an RP somewhere, and i'm more than willing to bet that its my tag in said RP D:

I just looked it up and it is my tag (so sorry, I think I must have missed it). I would love to still have them have a fling. I'll tag it today. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:48 pm
Club Snails
Depawsit

I just looked it up and it is my tag (so sorry, I think I must have missed it). I would love to still have them have a fling. I'll tag it today. 3nodding

Oh ok, so i'm not so bad afterall .. its you who is the bad one >:[

Kidding <3 I look forward to the reply! I'll be replying back to Mura and Mlinzi's RP here shortly as well c:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm
If you're still interested in continuing the RP with Uziwa and Naida, to see if they do click well, I can reply to it now (otl, I had forgotten it was my turn).  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:32 pm
Das Tor
If you're still interested in continuing the RP with Uziwa and Naida, to see if they do click well, I can reply to it now (otl, I had forgotten it was my turn).

Sounds good to me. I've been thinking about putting her in Bahari, but yeah, if they do click I would be open for her to go else where as well.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 pm
Club Snails
[Sounds good to me. I've been thinking about putting her in Bahari, but yeah, if they do click I would be open for her to go else where as well.
-salutes- I shall get on that, than! And idk where to put Uziwa aside from the Mvauiko if it ever gets off the ground so...|D;;;  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:40 pm
Club Snails
Cushla is sooooo pretty! Right now he is living in Tianxia, but I would love for them to meet up and see if they click. He is singing bard and loves to tell stories. He would probably travel outside his home in order to get inspired to sing. And I will tag you tonight for sure. For some reason I must not have been altered about it or something. D:

c: tanks. 3nodding alright sounds good 8D Cushla loves to sing as well XD I kinda based her persona off of Ariel >3> but not really. Ok @tag comment. It happens @_@ at least it has to me.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 am
Would Silenos or Tasunke be interested in Karu? She is a somewhat strange hyena who loves pups/cubs. xD She would probably collect them if she could.

I am tempted to toss out more, just because I have a million SoA. XD But I don't want to over load you or anything!  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:18 pm
Cajanic
Would Silenos or Tasunke be interested in Karu? She is a somewhat strange hyena who loves pups/cubs. xD She would probably collect them if she could.

I am tempted to toss out more, just because I have a million SoA. XD But I don't want to over load you or anything!

Oh man sorry for the late reply. D:

She is so pretty! I would love to throw either Silenos or Tasunke at her. Silenos tends to be more toned down and down to earth and Tasunke a bit more energetic.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm
*Bumps* I'm working on tags and starting new rps today. I work all week this next week, but in the afternoons I will have free time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

for Dortoka? C: She really is a lovely lady, and I thought I'd hit you up with some possibilities.

The Black/Green male is Taime'sööja, who is a bit of an oddball, to say the least. As long as he's been alive he's tried to keep to a vegetarian lifestyle (Which he sometimes breaks, out of need for protein), and is rather lax in all areas. He's fine with being caked in mud for days, sometimes forgets to eat, and is generally accepting of most everything.

As of late he's returned to the Mounties with a friend named Ige. They've got...an odd relationship, as well. 8'D They're not in love; they're strictly Bff's with benefits. Any cubs she bares he will father, much like any cubs he has that stay with him she'll mother.

If you're cool with the fling idea, I would ask that some of the cubs come with him to the Mounties. She could stop by any time she wished, if that was something she was into.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:55 pm
Would Silenos be interested in User Image Haru? I think I offered her before but not sure x3; Fling or mate.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff