Pride-Focused Plots [ Kizi, Misties, Tianxia, etc. ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm
This won't be too formal, but I realized that I have a lot of lions in prides that I would really like to get back in touch with. Please (pleasepleaseplease) if I have a mate plot with you and I've forgotten, even if the lions aren't listed here, let me know so I don't forget! I'm horrible unless something is actually played out.

There's no form, no rules or anything, just post who you're interested in, what you're interested in, etc.

Note:
Most of my rp will be over the weekend! I have a HUGE work load in classes and it chokes me to death during the week. I prefer being able to rp over IM (My aim is ThalionKoi) but guild rp's just fine too :3 Just be sure to quote me!  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:29 pm
Kizingo'zaa

No Kizi lions will be leaving their pride with the exception of a marriage arrangement with the Bahari!

Extended info, family lines, etc. can be found in my journal.

User Image
Darshan

• This poor boy was originally born in the Kizi but he was taken by his father to join the mountain seers. He's a little resentful of this decision because it was a pride that looked down, greatly, on lions with darker pelts. He never really fit in and had zero social life (ooc- I couldn't find anyone rping in there XD) so he's a little on the quiet and socially retarded side.
• I would like to backlog him returning to the Kizi as an adolescent. This way he has time to actually meet with his mother prior to her leaving the pride.
• I need a kizi joining rp. I could always self-rp it but I would rather have a partner. I have some open rp's still ongoing, but they're pretty old and none are long enough to count.
• Lots of character development. He's a little defensive about his lineage. He knows about his father's side and resents the history behind it, but he wants to get to know his mother and his family on that side to perhaps find that he does come from as much of a good line as an evil one.
• I'm on the fence as to what his rank will be. I would like some character development to iron this out.
• I do want a mate for him! However, his line has gotten quiet huge so I want to make sure that we won't be crossing the beams.

User Image
Tulio "Hazard"

• Tulio I just want some general roleplay for. He has a mate already so please no offers! He won't fling, but he'll flirt shamelessly!
• Tulio is one of the pride's better thieves presently. He was one of the leaders in the last metaplot and tends to go looking for trouble- so long as it pays off well. If you won't mind a thief stealing into your pride, he's your boy.

User Image
Pyrrhus "Kindle-Toe"

• This poor boy has been so neglected, and I'd like to fix that. He's a smooth-talker and a bit of a con artist. He loves manipulating even his fellow pride members into owing him favors. To him, favors are better than gold and he hordes them jealously.
• I would love general pride rp and perhaps to have him join or form a small group of companions that actively seek out rumors from within and without.
• I would like a girl for him but his family is very, very large so be warned of that! She would have to join Kizi, he's not the type to leave the pride.

User Image
Miakis

• Poor Miakis. She's my only Kizi who has retained her insanity from the old days. Her muse? She can't remember. She would pick one out every day and instantly forget. She doesn't hear voices- she simply can't retain much new information without near constant repetition. It's a small miracle that she knows her own name!
• Miakis does have a mate now who will, more or less, remind her daily that they are a pair. She had a fling in the past and while she's not a bad mother, her children have to remind her that she birthed them. Now that they're all adults, they're pretty much looking after her in shifts.
• I would like her to make a friend or two within the pride, someone that understands her special form of insanity and can put up with it. I'm not too sold on keeping her insanity if that friend happens to be a god that can fix her either!

User Image
Shandor "Riddle Mouth"

• Shandor is the gypsy king of the pride and he knows it. He likes to be informed of every little thing going on within the pride. He's kind of a hot topic around the pride. Most that stayed behind seem to have taken to him well enough, but a good chunk of the pride left when he was brought on as the new ruler. His methods seem a little extreme and heartless at times, but anything he does he does for the good of his pride. Other prides be damned.
• I would like him to get in trouble with another pride- some serious trouble. Perhaps one of his gypsies goes a little too far or pisses off the wrong people. I would like to see some kind of reputation for the pride to build within the outside.
• Shandor is a flinger, yes, but currently he has at least two lined up. He may settle with a 'favorite girl' but he's a gypsy. Gypsies don't stay in one place for too long. He applies this to his relationships as well.
• General pride interaction would be awesome. I want him to get to know a lot of the pride.

User Image
Daegan "Ace"

• Ace is one of Miakis' children via a fling with a Chokwe male named Viktor. he knows nothing of his father and he's constantly having to look after his mother.
• He's the kind of guy that can be easily approached with a problem or problems but he speaks fluent sarcasm. Ace is very good at puzzling out tight situations and coming up with his own way of getting a task done.
• He needs some development and possibly some backplay with him as a cub.
• He is single and while he's not actively looking, I would like to see him settle down eventually.

User Image
Baris "Redrum"

• I want ALL THE PLOTS for Baris.
• Baris has a toxic temper and it's set off at the drop of a hat. He has a lot of resentment towards his AWOL father. He's heard that his father is a kind, noble lion and that he couldn't stay because he's from a pride who was facing the threat of war- but he still hasn't forgiven the male for not at least paying them a visit. Perhaps it's a psychological thing, but Baris feels that he's under the shadow of a great warrior and has trained since cubhood to become one himself.
• I would love some backplay for him growing up as a cub within the Kizi. He was born around the time the pride began changing and was there to witness all the contention between the old and the new. It could contribute to his instability.
• I would love for him to play the role of the white knight to a lady somewhere. He could go looking outside the borders for a lady and while I am not thrilled with him leaving, he might if the lady was interested in joining, or was a member of, the Chokwe.

User Image
Lewenharto "Renaissance"

• Of all my kizis, Leo has to be the easiest to get along with. He can understand both sides of the 'old vs. new' within his pride and has an easy time approaching almost anyone for conversation. Something about him seems to keep those around him collected.
• No one seems to know if he's insane or not. They know he was captured by the head merchant and now he's absolutely infatuated with her (Funny how that worked) but they don't know too much about his stability. He seems insane at times, brilliant at others.
• He has a mate that would skin him if he looked at another female so no offers please! I would like some generic pridal interaction though.

User Image
Cygnus "Black Swan"

• Cygnus is the daughter of The Magpie and Renaissance. She's a complete blank slate and I would love to develop her through rp!
• I do want to find a mate for her but I'll be very picky. The mate can be from either Kizi or the Bahari- but I would like her to stay with the kizi.

User Image
Nicolae "Fire Dog"

• A charming gypsy prince, Fire Dog is perhaps the most quiet in his litter. His mother is the gypsy queen, very young for her position, and his father is a scarred warrior from the outside lands. His siblings range from hyper and bouncy to more timid. He seems to be the perfect median for his family.
• Fire Dog is observant and tactful, often surprising those around him with his ability to retain almost anything he'd seen or heard. He's extremely quiet, preferring to listen and retain than give out any personal details about himself.
• Depending on his parents' and any future plots with them (which I'd love! ;A; ) he may be offered as a betrothal between Kizi and the Bahari. Whether the girl moves to Kizi or he leaves (I would rather he not) is up to the plot. I would love for him to be a bit of a heartbreaker at the first lovers ball between the two prides.
• Lots of rp! I really want to develop this boy into a prominent figure among the pride!

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:59 pm
Ukungu Mfumaji

No lions will be leaving their pride!

Extended info, family lines, etc. can be found in my journal.

General Pride Plots: I would love for gods to come into the lands and interact with the oracles! I want to build up some backstory/ideas for god/mortal interaction for an eventual metaplot/pride culture shift. Info can be found here.

Also, Vikings and Mistwalkers share a border and I encourage plotting between the two prides! No outright encounters just yet. Currently, the vikings and mistwalkers both believe that the pride on the other side of the misty veil is one of ghosts and spirits.

User Image
Brid

...she was apparently plotted with someone but I forget. Please remind me. XD THANK YOU CHOBI.
• Brid is a blank slate. She has a brother in the oracle house named Mavar and she's from the original Neled Orod pride. She loves gods and would love to see one in person, but never has. She's a little shaken up from the war that occurred in her homeland but she's trying to look ahead.

User Image
Mavar

• Brother to Brid, and an oracle of the mistwalkers, Mavar is a midlde-aged male with a gruff attitude. His visions come to him in meditation and often revolve around the present time.
• He's bitter against the gods, regardless of his rank, and blames them for the misfortune of his former pride. He spent months seeking out the scattered members of the Neled Orod and weeks burying those who had not survived the fallout. Because of this, he has a bit of a sour outlook on life.
• He has a silent crush on the queen of his pride and, sadly, may measure any love interests against her. He respects the king too much to make any kind of play for her, but he harbors a quiet affection for the lioness regardless.
• I would like general pride interaction and perhaps to find an unwanted viking baby to bring up within the oracle house if a seer cubbin fits the bill!

User Image
Rochben

• King of the Neled Orod and now king of the Mistwalkers, Rochben is a middle-aged lion with no line of his own. The fallout of his pride's destruction happened right as he and his queen began planning their family. After the destruction, both he and his wife were rattled so badly, they couldn't bear the thought of bringing a new litter into the world.
• I want to flesh him out a -lot-. Pridal interaction would be the best way to do that. He identifies better with former Neled members but he wants to better understand the Mistwalkers and the incomers. He holds a good deal of respect for the old mistwalkers for allowing him to rule them but he steps lightly around the mysterious lions.
• He has a queen! Please no romance plots.

User Image
Sialeeds

• Sialeeds is the sister to Rochben and has lived her whole life as a noble. She's cultured, polite, but she can be quite a bear when rubbed the wrong way. She is always right. Even when she's wrong- she's right.
• Sialeeds is extremely special to me and I will only consider mate plots with people I am comfortable with in protecting her line. She was a gift from Dusty and was going to end up with Utomo but the plot never came to seed so I'm slowly looking to plot with her again. I may end up doing a self-plot but I'll consider mate offers.
• She's an aristocrat and tends to envy the oracles for their special treatment. I would love for her to have some interactions with other oracles.
• I would find it terribly amusing if she bumped into a Viking at the border and spent a few days in hysterics because of it.

User Image
Talagand

• Talagand followed in his grandfather's footsteps and became a magi. He prefers to recount history in the form of song, and he's quite good at it. He has a gentle voice and a mannerism to match. Thanks to the oracles, he's aware of his lineage and carries that knowledge with pride, regardless of the complications involved.
• I will be dangerously protective of him and his lineage so mate offers will be considered but I'll be picky as hell.
• I would love some general pridal rp! Perhaps a buddy or two.
• EVENTUALLY, I would like Talagand to get captured by the vikings as a Thrall only to have a few members of his pride to go retrieve him. Some drama would be awesome. >> This is a rough idea, it's not really been fleshed out yet.
• I do want him to be returned to misties!

User Image
Dûr Lómë

• Sister to Talagand, Lome is a little less soft spoken. Like her sire, she's not the sort to sit on her paws and just let things roll off her back. She's got a bit of an attitude and tends to throw her weight about as a huntress. She wants, badly, to take command of more hunts than she's allowed to, if only to direct them to new places outside of the mist. She has wandering feet but she also likes having a place to come home to.
• She's from Maji's line so, again, I'll be extremely protective of her lineage and will consider mate offers- but I'll be picky about it.

(More coming soon!)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:00 pm
En Gedi

(Coming soon!)  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:01 pm
Chokwe

No one's leaving the troupe!

Pride Plots:
Currently, we are still trying to bump along the "Bad Blood" Metaplot with the Mwana. You can read details here. Things slowed up (sorry! This is my bad XD) but I'm hoping to get it rolling along again.

User Image
Liu

• Liu is a magnificent b*****d according to Nerp so that must be true.
• Liu is the only one of his litter to have taken after his mother. Gremio, his father, is a rather large lion and his mother was a fertile leotah. Liu, thankfully, is also fertile! He's not single, however. He has a mate in the works so please no mate offers.
• He is a Tensoku, essentially a messenger and a scout for his troupe. Sadly, he didn't inherit his father's fearless nature. Instead, Liu's quite a coward. He would rather run to live another day than risk a good lot of pain. He is, however, a steadfast friend and would throw caution to the wind (or try to) if someone was in danger.
• I want a LOT of rp with him, both current and backlogged. Liu can and might explore a bit but he will always return to chokwe.

User Image
Taban

• Taban is the young, confident leader of the Chokwe troupe. He was raised by the Anasi, the original underground pride, and learned his trickery and cunning from them. When he and a few of his companions emerged, he began blazing a trail to the behemoth of a troupe that is now the Chokwe.
• He can be anywhere, go anywhere, get involved with almost anything. The troupe looks actively for prides that need assistance (and they feel they are virtuous enough to assist). They love learning about the lay of the land and often send individuals out simply to learn about their surrounding prides. I just want some general rp for him and maybe inter-pridal plots!
• Taban has a mate (soon) so he's not available.

User Image
Gremio:

• Gremio has a mate and a happy family! He's Liu's father and...pretty much the mama hen of the whole troupe.
• Gremio is a world weary warrior who spent his life on the battlefield. First, he defended a lion named Teo and then later, followed his son, Tir into battle. Now he lives within the Chokwe, serving where he can. His family was recently struck by tragedy and the normally passive, even comically frantic lion has become the hardened warrior of his past.
• Chokwe rp would be loved!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm
Tianxia

User Image
Jayvyn "Zhao Yun"

• Yun is the b*****d son of Prince Tyro and very much aware of and resentful of this fact. He spent his cubhood striving to get his father's attention but never managed to get so much as the time of day. He ended up drawing closer to his mother and while he wasn't too comfortable with the more artistic nature of her house, he did his best to fit in. He took on the role of a hunter and began training himself in the art of combat.
• I would like him to join the North house! Any rp to help that along would be perfect.
• Yun needs some backlogged development. I would love some rp with his immediate family so I can flesh out his relationship to them.
• He also had a fling recently (still pending) but he won't know that he's sired anyone. If he finds out, it'll pretty near destroy him as he would have done the same thing his father did. However, he's a little more understanding now that he's found himself compromised by a pair of pretty eyes on the border.
• I would love for him to find someone. He has a very large family so small lines or no lines would be best for his mate unless we can make sure we aren't crossing any beams.
• I want a 'master' figure for him. Someone that he can really devote himself to and really come to admire.
• He has good relations with two lions inside of the east house, so I'm up for rping with someone from there as well.

User Image
Firoz "Lu Xun"

• While I got him forever ago, I still play him as a youngster because, to be fair, he's had only one RP and it was forever ago.
• Xun is the high advisory to the relatively quiet east house. He is exceedingly bright, super ambitious, and has energy that would make a fortune if bottled. The lion is perhaps one of the younger high-ranked members of his house.
• I would love a lot of pridal interaction for him!
• I do want a mate for Xun, but someone that is willing to join the east house. he's very proud of his position and he's not overly eager to leave his house for any reason.
• Xun has an apprentice of sorts in a young lion named Mizar. I would love some rp with the both of them.

User Image
Mizar "Long Wei"

• Mizar is technically an adult, but I won him as a cub in the wedding last year and I would love to rp him growing up within the pride. I would love to see him make some childhood friends in either the West house (where he was found by Zhao Yun) or in the East house (where he now lives under Lu Xun's guidence.)
• Mizar has a plot for a mate (she's still a quest sadly) so please no offers!
• I do want him to make a best friend, preferably a male, that he can eventually grow up with as a sparring partner. He'll be a talented fighter and a brilliant thinker...but he has no sense of direction. I'd like for him to have someone he can count on to find him when (yes when) he gets lost.
• Friends from other houses! Or general interaction with other houses.
• An accidental bump into the central house. Mizar... couldn't navigate his way out of a log if he had to. So it's very, very common for him to get lost. It would be amusing for him to end up lost in the central house and either get scolded for it or have his ego bruised by becoming something of a joke there.

User Image
Yun "Shen"

• ... I like the name Yun Okay?
• Shen is joining with his mother, so I'll need a jrp for him to get in! I believe they are joining the west house.
• Shen is massive. His mother is a firekin lioness and he's absolutely nothing like his father. He's gentle, poetic, and he has a love for song. When he grows up, he'll be a bard.
• I want a lot of rp, a lot of plotting, and yes- a little girl to crush on as he grows up. I would really like him to fall for someone of a higher rank and try winning her over through his song. It doesn't have to lead to an actual relationship- but I like the idea of the plot.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:19 pm
Other Prides/Packs/etc.
Coming soon~  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:50 am
Is this open?

D:

I hope this is open! - I'll delete this post if you'd like <3

Here is the link to our Father/Son RP!

I'll update this post a bit later .. I have a few offers for you, but i'm on a roll with starting my owed RPs .. so I wanna finish that first XD;

Thalion

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 pm
LOL It's totes open. XD :should have said something:

Very win! ;; I'm excited. I may be a little slow in tagging today. I'm working on a pile of homework to try to get some headwind. XD I have jury duty on Wednesday and I got this throat/ear/sinus thing going on. c_x; not my week.

>A> post all the plot things!

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28 pm
Take your time, i'm in no real rush C:

As for offers: I want to offer up all of my lions for RP in general.

Especially Nema! She would love to get more interaction in with the pride. Being the lead mummer - I feel she needs to know more people XD

For specifics:

At the moment I only have a few plots but they're all Kizi XD

I come offering Dhiren as a potential mate for Cygnus. He's honestly a bit of a blank slate himself, so perhaps if you're interested we could come up with something interesting to do with the duo. Obviously he's Bahari ... but with the right plot I could bring him to the Kizi. Cause we all know I love my Kizi XD He comes from a huge family, so before you decide, I might link you to the family I have lol!

Penina as a potential crush/admirer of Nicolae XD Nothing really has to come of it, I just enjoy the idea of her crushing real hard on royalty. She's a sweetheart, though like Nicolae she tries to be cunning. KEYWORD: TRIES. Read as, she sucks at it. Perhaps Nicolae could train her in the ways of the sneak? Or y'know whatever comes to mind!

Also Vanellope:

She's very scared of a lot of the pride. Perhaps Cygnus could meet up with her and try to be her friend? Honestly I don't know how Vanellope will react! I know I want her to come out of her shell, but i'm not sure when that's going to happen.

TL;DR: All the Kizi RP. ALL of it.

Thalion

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:24 pm
I've got a messenger in Tianxia, Hsiu Mei. She's in the south house but she could find a reason to be elsewhere. Delivering a message perhaps wink  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:20 pm
User Image
Papina is my only Kizi member and she really needs to get her RP count up for her breeding with her mate. c: I'd be up to helping you out with any RP/Plots you need! It seems like she's related to Pyrrhus though? Then again her family is related to a lot of lions. XDDD

I also have a lot of other lions I can have do border RP's as well either in my journal or singles plot thread. This applies to any of your SoA. c:

Aim: KianaNala16

Thalion

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:07 am
Sorry guys for the slowness in tagging this! School was a bear this week and I had to cover a shift on friday. c_x I spent yesterday killing off my item shop quota so it wasn't hovering over me for finals. XD :slow thal is slow:
Depawsit

Ooh he's very pretty ;3; I'd like someone around her age though since I don't think she'll be growing very quickly. ;; But we could have them meet/be buddies if you'd like?

Oh that would be interesting to rp out, see how it goes/where it leads. :3 He'd love the attention of a 'pupil'. >>

D'aww poor Vanellope ;3; Cyg would totally love to hang out and maybe help bring her out of her shell. She's got her father's lack of restraint XD

:goes to tag our rp: >A> ALL THE KIZI RP. NEVER NOT.

Annchen

Ooh I'd love to rp with her. o: Were you thinking just a general interaction, friendship, etc?

~Kiana_Nala~

Yup! She's his sister :3 Juno's his mum. We could always do a family interaction or she can puzzle at some of my other kizis. XD I do love pridal interactions!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 pm
Thalion

I hope Pawsie hasn't drained you for Kizi RPs!!!
Cause Asker TOTALLY wants some RP with his bro! They're pretty similar personality wise. Observant, quiet (though it seems Nico is much quieter than Asker), and reserved about personal details. I think they'd get along great! Maybe some juve RP with figuring out their Gypsy names? Or just bonding in general? I'd love for them to be close.

Also, I'd love RP with your Redrum and Riddle Mouth. I've been trying to find a patron mentor for Asker (he really wants to be trained as a warrior like Daddh), but no luck so far. If Baris would be up for that, AWESOME. If not, then maybe just one RP. x3

As for Riddle Mouth, adol!Asker is interested in becoming more of a leader. Riddle Mouth has always been an enigma to him, so I'd love a little long-term mentorship there too if possible.

((Also, those two in your sig are AMAZING!!! It took me a minute to recognize them, but once I did I fangirled a little bit. Wizardmon looks perfect!))

The Captain Britain

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:20 am
For Cygnus,
I poked you before about potential plots maybe future romances between Jamala's x Izzy's baby Kei. Most will be back RP, since I need to RP his cubyears more. But basically his sister always wants to visit her friend Percy so he'd often visit the Kizi to chaprone her. He doesnt like the Kizi cause they stole her sister and I'd love for someone to change his mind and give him something to do instead of watching over his sister.

Liu,
Is in the same boat as Utsuki ( Gin x Nyack's youngest son ). He will always go back to the troupe but he travels to gain stories to bring back. He is a storyteller in the pride. Since he travels, id be nice to encounter a fello troupe member and maybe have an adventure of their own before parting ways. Maybe he could go to the en gedi together and meet the god patron there lol. He needs bros! Hes very dedicated to the troupe way. Maybe even have Liu help him out with a girl he'll find in the en gedi. Bro talk. wink  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff