Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:35 pm
The Thread of Many Colors!

I plan for this to be a multi rp/plot/mate/fling thread. I have so many pets that have been neglected and I want to get out and play,
but to avoid being overwhelmed I'll just post a few for now. I'll try to switch them out for others later.

I can do AIM or Forum RP.
Want to talk at length about a plot idea you have with one of my characters? Catch me @OniCrow on AIM.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm
Priority Characters
These are characters I'm dieing to play for one reason or another. A few need rps for breeding.
A few need fleshing out and some I'm just dieing to get out and meet people!

Bekh-Pena, The Last Dawnwalker?
User Image
The Low Down; This handsome fella--yes you did just read handsome fella--is Bekh-pena. Bekh is a rather quirky individual who believed himself to be the mirror image twin of his sibling Chandran, even when he became apparent that they clearly weren't, he continued to believe that he would grow into the white pelt he so admired on his brother. If that weren't unusual enough it became clear to Bekh's parents from the moment Bekh could speak that the cub has always thought of himself as, behaved like and believed he truly was a boy. It was a peculiar twist, one his parents thought to be a product of their child being born into the world backwards but they have always accepted Bekh in all his oddness, even when it became apparent (after Bekh began to admit for himself that he may not ever gain the perfect white coat of his twin) that this was no phase to be grown out of.

Despite the loving support of his family, life proved a struggle to Bekh who--as a lion in the body of the opposite gender--met with adversity relatively frequently. Most in the pride eventually came to accept the strange entity, even if only begrudgingly, those who couldn't simply tended to avoid him. Bekh has always had to work twice as hard as any other male to prove himself a force to be reckoned with, but it paid off the day he became a guardian and was charged with the safety and protection of the members of the pride he had devoted himself to. As a result, the fall of this once proud land has been devastating for Bekh. He remains clinging to the ruins, refusing to leave the dead pridal lands despite the fact that there is no longer anything to guard. Bekh very possibly is single-pawedly (unless there are others who have stayed behind--I'm welcome to the idea of it, but I'm not sure if anyone has?) striving to keep the oasis home he knows out of the hands of those who would seek to gain the lands for themselves. He believes those who have left, even his own family, to be traitors to their home.

Seeking; Random rogue encounters. Fights for the Tuait'tekem lands. Strangers reactions to Bekh's gender identity. Racy encounters--Bekh hasn't had a whole lot of exposure (read as: no exposure XD) to intimacy from either gender! Someone to stay with him or someone to convince him to leave (this would take a lot of effort and plotting to arrange, but I prefer it over him staying in a wasteland forever)--but definitely someone to love and accept him for who he is.

Notes; Bekh is wearing himself down trying to hold on to a way of life that no longer exists. He clings to a past he's afraid to leave behind for fear of forgetting who he is--a dawnwalker. I also think that part of it is an unease of the unknown, taking on the life of a rogue is frightening for him (though he'd never admit that). I have NO idea what gender Bekh will end up becoming interested in. My assumption is that he is a straight male with interest only in females as he has already shown interest in one, but I'm not entirely sure. For Bekh to become pregnant would be an incredibly uncomfortable out of body experience, it would make him feel completely unnatural and he would likely be very detached from the resulting cubs. Please don't offer me cub-producing flings.. it won't happen. I've decided Bekh is probably infertile anyway.

Creme de Menthe, The Frightened Puppet
User Image
The Low Down; Creme de Menthe is a victim of a cycle of abuse she can't seem to escape. Her father was the first one to abuse her, treating her like s**t both verbally and physically. He turned her into the perfect little slave and even after his untimely demise, she continues to act in the manor she is most accustomed, unknowing of how to be anything else. For the most part she travels the rogue lands alone, but Creme is never TRULY alone. There are always eyes watching her, the eyes of her savior and her new captor. As a result she is very cautious about who she talks to and mindful of how much time she spends with them for fear of involving strangers in her affairs.

There seems to be no life in her eyes when she looks at someone and she is easy to manipulate, obeying orders and demands with only a little hesitation (depending on what it is).

Seeking; Random encounters, both good and bad. Failed attempts to save her from Chuma. Pride to feel safe in. Mate to begin healing the trauma of her past.

Notes; Need breeding rps for this girl! She will be breeding with Chuma and producing gorgeous, green leopon babies! After that though, I'd really like to get her away from Chuuma and into the den of a lion who will want to spend the rest of his life with her, despite knowing she has a lot of issues that she may never fully be cured of. Creme is covered in scars from being beaten up by both her father and Chuma.

Pulzuchii Chuma, The #!&@?! Cannibal
User Image
The Low Down; Chuma is the result of breeding gone horribly, horribly wrong. He is a monster created by his own kind. A colony of leopards that found themselves being terrorized by a lion pride that moved into their territory each year when the herds came. It became an obsession to create perfect warriors to defend their home from these ruthless invaders who killed so many of then each year. It took years of selective breeding and unconventional means, pulling lions into their gene pool with the aid of what few fertile hybrids were produced, to create a small army of soldiers. From this effort, Polzuchii Chuma was born, though thought to be a prize for his unmatched size, there were some who saw Chuma for the defective beast he was long before the untested warrior ever turned on his kin. Lion or leopard, it made no difference when the world went red with blood shed.

Terrified of what they had made, when Chuma was finally caught, his mouth was bound and he was left to starve to death while the colony relocated. But he didn't starve, he traveled the lands as a creeping plague, as a Grudge, killing anything not smart enough to escape his wrath until he was found by Creme de Menthe who freed him unwittingly. Immediately obsessed with her, Chuma killed her father to gain possession of the lioness and has been stalking her ever since, the female that is to be the mother of his offspring, His property.

Seeking; Randomness. Confrontations with strangers trying to get too close to Creme. Confrontations over anything. Stalking games.

Notes; Chuma needs breeding rps! Chuma can be hard to play with because he is a psycho and will try to kill and/or eat almost anyone he comes across whether they get on his bad side or not. He doesn't need a reason to kill. He does it just because he can. Chuma is a huge leopard, outweighing most average sized lionesses.

Kawasemi, The Lost Native
User Image
The Low Down; Kawasemi, whose name means "kingfisher", is a sweet little lioness who comes from a small, very secluded pride deep in the heart of the rainforest belt. These tropical colored lions are so cut off from the rest of the world that they speak their own language. Kawa initially left her pride in search of her straying sister, but has since gotten lost in the vastness of the world and is now running around rather aimlessly, enjoying this time in the "outside" which she would never have gotten otherwise.

Seeking; Random encounters. Strangers to teach her new things. Maybe some could try to teach her "common". Maybe meet someone else who doesn't know the "common" tongue. Language barrier fun! Games! Meeting danger she wouldn't face in the rainforest.

Notes; She needs breeding rps! Kawasemi is a rather bubbly, energetic and playful girl, she's good natured and sweet and is really enjoying seeing all this crazy stuff outside her home territory. She doesn't speak a word of common, but that doesn't stop her from trying to communicate. For coming from a rather xenophobic pride, she's outgoing and curious.

Strychnos, The Poison King
User Image
The Low Down; Strychnos is actually from the same pride as Kawasemi, but he hasn't been there in a very long time. After a regretful night with an outsider his mother became pregnant and feared the unpredictable new life growing inside her. His mother and Aunt attempted to secretly kill him multiple times by poisoning the child only to discover that he was immune to toxins. This became one more reason to believe he was some kind of demon creature of his father's genetic influence and the pair grew ever more fearful of the cub. Eventually his mother succumbed to illness and his Aunt, finally fed up with all of their failed attempts to kill him and ridden with grief, chased him away saying he was cursed.

Strych never really had any reason to put much stock in their words, but after accidentally killing a lioness he had a crush on, he wonders if his Aunt wasn't right to fear him. He has since become a solitary creature and has unintentionally gained a reputation by some as the "Poison King" by those who have seen him eating venomous snakes. Unbeknownst to him, Strychnos is spoken of in fairytale terms as a snake who can take lion guise and goes looking for victims who he woos and kills with his poisonous bite.

Seeking; Randomness. Strangers who have heard the (very exaggerated) Poison King tale and recognize him. Strangers who admire him. Strangers who fear him. Strangers who possibly mistake him as a god. People who might want to worship or kill him because they believe him to be a god. Maybe an actual meeting with the God of Poison someday.

Notes; Breeding rps! Strychnos has a couple of planned breedings (including one with Kawasemi) so he kinda needs rps like whoa.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:40 pm
Frequent Favorites
These are characters I always have inspiration to play so replies are usually quick (barring work related exhaustion).
Makes them good characters to play for anyone needing breeding rps!

Caelyndei, The Shadow Nanny
User Image Edits

Njalo'sasa, The Best Derp
User Image

Simosile, The Devoted Umama
User Image

Asali'kama Chai, The Fresh Start
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Alright.. got priority chars stuff done, so this can be open to posting now! Probably add some personality blurbs for my frequent faves, but not much more than that since they don't really need anything right now.

-snips ribbon-

COME GETCHA SOME!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:46 pm
Bekh is so very interesting to me. xD I don't know if you would be keen on RPing with me, but I would very much like to give it a go if you want. XD I have two ladies who were part of the dawnwalkers. Both are blank slates and I would be happy to use either of them for him!

User Image
or
User Image

I'm horrible with bloodlines and I don't know if they cross at all, but I would be happy to see how they interact. Either could be coming back to the pride to pay respects and maybe get caught off guard by him. XD Since they left when the pride disbanded, he might be angry with either of them initially, thinking them a traitor. but they might be concerned enough about him to try and tough it out to be sure he doesn't end up killing himself.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 3:57 am
Cajanic

HI CAJ! X3

Is he really? I kind of worry how people will react to him/wondered if anyone would want to play with him, so this makes me happy to know! I really love him and what he's developed into.. if you couldn't tell by his huge blurb of info. ^^;

ANYWAY! I'd love to play with yoooou! Both ladies are lovely and I'd be delighted to rp with either one or both! Up to you. <3

Do the girls still wear their Dawnwalker gear? Just wondering because without it they might not be as easily recognized as being from the pride--though I'm not sure if that'd be a good thing or a bad one honestly. XD; Being up front might be better even if he treats 'em worse for it initially rather than trying to hide it.

Oh! Also.. as far as family line criss-cross is involved, I have no idea! -snort- I try to keep up with that stuff, but it's hard in a place like SoA. I can definitely look into it if you want.. I probably will anyway just out of curiosity. lawl, but I'm not sure how much it matters to you and if you'd be interested in what I find. So let me know!

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:22 am
Even if they don't actually make babies, I still like to avoid the possibility of them being related. XD But I don't think their lines cross, so hopefully that won't end up being an issue. The only real reason I'm concerned about it is because I don't remember what litter Fususi is from. xD So if we go with Eshe, it'll probably be fine.

She does still wear her gear, just because it's something she's always had it and would feel weird not wearing something that was always with her. Plus she doesn't want to forget about her pride. XD Naturally, in her mind, she doesn't think of herself as a traitor for leaving.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:42 am
I'd love to get some RP with Bekh and Chozi:

User Image

Obvs not from the Dawnwalkers, but he's open to RP in the roguelands? Chozi is dealing with a huge onslaught of gender dysphoria, especially with all the people telling her that she's male. I'd love for them to interact?  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm
Cajanic

Mmhm! Fususi and Bekh are related via great granddaddy Al-Hattal... (but then so is a vast majority of SoA XD wink but Eshe seems to be okay! So I guess Eshe is the weenar!

Alright. I was just wondering. Even though it might cause her to be harassed more initially, it might be better that way? Like... after getting over the "YOU ALL LEFT D<" thing.. then maybe at least the fact that she didn't completely abandon her heritage would give her points. At least.. that's how I think it should work. Lawl.. but who knows!

Bekh, naturally, wears male gear. Plan to eventually have him edited to show that. x3

But yea! Eshe! Whee! You wanna start.. or you want metuuuu?

Seaki

Oooookay! Yeap.. rogue rp is fine! We'll just assume they're in/near the Tuait territory. lol. Should be an interesting rp.. I look forward to his reaction to her. XD  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm
If you would like to, that would be great! And thank you for finding out about the families. xD I don't know where to start looking when it comes to that kind of thing. X_x

I think him being more angry, and then slowly starting to see that she didn't abandon everything would be hilarious. XD It would definitely make things more interesting!  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:49 pm
Cajanic

Alright. I have to do one last pridelands post and another firekin post in the ORPs, but then I'll get our rp started. -melts- Hopefully tomorrow... it was a long day today. I don't think I can write tonight. -facemelt-  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm
Take your time! I don't mean to rush you. <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:42 pm
Neooon.

A'nna would be happy to bother Bekh if he Caj's lioness' don't convince him to leave. She'd definitely wonder WTF he was still doing there, having met him before and knowing him to be sweet and relatively harmless.

And she'd be happy to jumpstart the intimacy in his life since their last meeting got cut so short!

She might be on route to the Amazon lands, but there's no reason it can't be a BRP or a future RP! I don't think she's staying there, so she can always run into Bekh later. Reunion RPs are always fun.

(( I don't think we ever finished our last RP with them. I can't remember whose turn it is. xD ))

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:14 am
Kaelyndra
Neooon.

A'nna would be happy to bother Bekh if he Caj's lioness' don't convince him to leave. She'd definitely wonder WTF he was still doing there, having met him before and knowing him to be sweet and relatively harmless.

And she'd be happy to jumpstart the intimacy in his life since their last meeting got cut so short!

She might be on route to the Amazon lands, but there's no reason it can't be a BRP or a future RP! I don't think she's staying there, so she can always run into Bekh later. Reunion RPs are always fun.

(( I don't think we ever finished our last RP with them. I can't remember whose turn it is. xD ))

KAEEEEEEEEL!

You know I love A'nna! And Bekh's also got a soft spot for her, lawl.

Will definitely take you up on the offer if Eshe doesn't manage to convince Bekh to leave, though honestly.. I don't see it being the sort of thing that will happen in just one rp. So I guess it'll depend on how he and Eshe get along and whether or not she can tolerate his condescending attitude enough to try and stick around to help him. Ffft.

But I agree.. they definitely need to meet again. ;3

AND I KNOW. I was looking at that rp the other day. It's my turn but we were at a spot where I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep going, not so much because the rp is at 5/6 posts each because that's not usually what I let dictate the end of an rp, but because they were kind of running off together so I wasn't sure if you actually wanted me to get into Bekh showing her around or not...

Let me know if you do, because I'd definitely continue it! A lot of Bekh's sexuality is kind of hinging on that rp honestly so I'd love to see where it ended up or at least plot out what happened the rest of the day/night. XD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff