Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Boardwalk! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:31 pm
A long, wooden boardwalk alongside the beach!
Littered with tiny stores and stands, restaraunts, and even a small fairground.
Smack dab in the middle of the city, many people find themselves walking the boardwalk on their way home!

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя
▀ ▄█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image

Marcus' hands found themselves shoved deep into his pockets as he walked down the boardwalk, occaisonally pulling one out to cover a yawn or scratch his head. He had only just left te pet shop, taken a few turns, and found himself here. He supposed he liked it better than walking through blocks of cement city. Not like he would ever say that out loud. Nope nope nope. He had an appearance to keep up.
His house was tiny and was so ramshackle-y it was more like a tiny hut. Or like a shed. But it was cheap and in a pretty quiet little neighborhood, tucked away from too many people, even if it was only one story and just barely had enough room for all his things.
At the moment his head was pretty caught up in the whole cat situation, and Luthe was frequently being brought back into those thoughts. At first he pushed it away and didn't think anything of it, but now he began to think more of Luthe, and then found his thoughts entirely on that weird boy.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█▄▀

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:48 pm
Logically Unacceptable
oAo I'm sorry, brah, I took a break to play some lawyer vidya games!

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

"Oh... I should have just taken the bus home..." Luthe groaned to himself as he walked around aimlessly. There were three problems he faced at the moment: One, he was openly stalking the love of his life. Two, the love of his life was a man. Three, he was lost. Had Luthe not had his ears flattened against his head, they would be now because of the humiliation he felt. Just one moment, in a jubilant moment of his life, he made a reckless decision to follow Marcus instead of ride the bus home, and after a few turns taken Luthe found himself lost and stuck in an entirely new section of the town he never went by.
So now, stuck between two tiny stores - one that sold books and one that sold knick-knacks - Luthe stood and tried to make sense of where he was. Umm... Which way did he come from? Looking around, the neko found his hopes getting lower and lower as the masses of people disoriented his sense of direction. Ugh, great, he just had to get lost stalking Marcus.... What was Marcus doing here anyway? Luthe didn't want to seem like the judgmental type, but a lot of colorful people walked around here. Marcus didn't seem like the type to like being around people... Or did he? Grah! He needed to stalk him to know for sure!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:19 am
Awesome nerd
no no it's fine = u =

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Was he following him? Probably not. Besides, Marcus had only seen Luthe about three times. It seemed that all their meeting just had to be coincidental, and it seemed incredibly cocky of Marcus to think that someone was stalking him. Like, cmon. You're not special, get your head out of your a**, Marcus! But...Luthe was awfully suspicious.
He had reason to be that nervous, he decided as he thought more into it. Marcus was abnormally tall, he had these scary, narrow green eyes, and he had ******** yelled at the kid. It made sense that Luthe would be stammery and nervous.
Was he putting too much thought into this? Probably. Marcus tried to pull his thoughts away from the curious, cat-eared boy and instead brought his gaze down to glance about. The boardwalk looked as normal as ever, and it started to get a bit more crowded as it got later. Once it started to get dark everything started to happen down here, and Marcus knew that because this was his choice route home every night. When it was dark, the fairgrounds lit up the sky, the beach seemed even more vibrant, and teens crowded about to get noticed. It was kind of nice, if you stayed away from the people, at least. So Marcus stayed all the way to the right, as close to the beach as he could get, and just quietly observed. He was a slow walker, but there was no rush. There was no one waiting in his shack for him to return and holler 'Honey I'm hooome!', and he didn't have work the next day. He could snail around the whole way, if he didn't mind all the people. But he did. So he quickened his pace a bit, before something caught his eye.
Just a tiny movement, a little flicker of a tail, but he recognized it and his brows furrowed together. Really? Twice in the same day? He looked like he was about to get trampled, or pushed around at least, by all the people around him. "Luthe?" He called out, hesitantly wandering a little closer. His brows were contracted, his expression looking maybe a little annoyed, but mostly confused. Was he following him?

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:41 am
Logically Unacceptable
I'ma hit the hay now o3o It's, like, 3 am here...

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Playing with the tip of his tail - which he tried to disguise as his belt - Luthe mentally scolded himself for leaving his cell phone at home. Not like it would've been any use to him anyway, it was dead, so he left it home to charge. It's not like he'd wind up stalking Marcus twice in the same day and end up lost or anything!
"Haaaah, I've got to stop doing this." he sighed to himself and sat down on a bench he assumed to have been made out of self-pity. As he sat there, the blue sadness coloring both his upper face and the air around him, Luthe let go of his tail primarily because it was starting to get sore, like rubbing an arm for too long.
Suddenly his ear twitched at a familiar voice. No way. Shakily lifting his head, Luthe gasped at the sight of Marcus - he was so tall that he practically towered over the entire crowd. "M-M-Muh-Marcus!" he gasped, feeling a giant bead of sweat roll down the side of his head. Oh crap, he broke the one and only rule of being a stalker: don't let the person you're stalking see you!
Okay... Okay, if he just played dumb he could probably make this seem like a coincidence, and Marcus wouldn't be suspicious! "Uh, uh, umm... W-What are you doing here?" he asked with a sheepish smile and furrowed eyebrows. Ah, just look at that face, he was so angry. Luthe wouldn't have to do anything, by the looks of it. Marcus would just intimidate him and storm off... or scare Luthe into retreating until he got even more lost!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus was pretty sure he had never told this kid- Luthe- his name. But he barely paid attention to that, in fact he barely even noted it. Instead he just blinked over towards the boy, wondering if he was lost. He could be lost. He was tiny enough that these crowds could easily tug and pull him away from his destination, wherever that was.
Honestly, it would have made things 100% easier if he had simply took note of the boy and kept walking, ignoring the fact that he didn't really seem to know where he was going. At this point, Marcus completely regretting shouting his name out. He sighed under his breath a little and looked both ways, careful not to crash into anyone who wouldn't let lost boys on benches distract them from their walk home, before wandering a bit closer towards the lost boy himself. "I'm going home." He replied bluntly as he chewed on his bottom lip, not sure what made him stop at all. What did he care if Luthe was lost? He'd be fine. Someone would take him home.
Wait, no, no, bad thought. Just anybody taking the kid home would not be ideal. There were rapists and whatevers out there, probably waiting for some tiny thing wandering by. s**t. Well now Marcus felt almost as if he had to make sure he was okay. He was blunt and rude, but he had a heart, and he would probably feel a little bad if the kid showed up in the obituaries or something. s**t.
"...Are you?" Marcus managed out, scratching the back of his head a little nervously. Because I would totally walk with you so you don't get abducted. No, that definitely didn't sound okay. He didn't know how old he even was, he could be anything from like, fourteen to nineteen. Oh man, Marcus this is weird. Abort! Abort Mission! "I mean, you look lost." He mumbled out quietly. He wasn't even sure what to do with his hands so he shoved them back into his pockets. Oh man. Oh man. This was why he wasn't social, why he didn't try and talk to people. Because he couldn't. Clearly.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:53 pm
Logically Unacceptable

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe leaned back when the intimidating Marcus came closer. He readied himself for a verbal thrashing from the bulkier man, but, much to his surprise, he just grunted that he'd be heading home. Ah, home, how he wished he could be there himself. Not Marcus's home (although that'd be nice) but his own. He was starting to get hungry, anyway, and the wind was getting chillier.
The neko's ears flattened even more than ever when he remembered his predicament, but his self-pity ended when he heard - or at least thought he heard - Marcus mention if he was lost. "Huh?" he squeaked and looked up at the man with furrowed eyebrows and beads of sweat all over his face. From stalking him at the Petco to him finding him being lost, what great impressions he was making. "I-I, umm... Well actually.... Yeah, I-I got lost on the way home." he confessed and looked down as he fiddled his thumbs. "Umm, uh...! D-Don't worry about me, though!" he assured with a twitchy smile as he got up quickly, a comically large drop of sweat rolling down the side of his head. "I-If you could at least point me where the bus stop is I-I'll be on my way."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:07 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

So he was lost. Marcus nearly nodded affirmatively, but instead only blinked and stared at him. It didn't even occur to him how large and scary he might have seemed, his glare-y eyes and small frown making him look, in fact, very, very agitated. He was slightly, this kid was preventing him from getting home and was also making him feel a bit of sympathy (which wasn't right), but he wasn't as angry as he probably looked. Not even nearly. In fact, Marcus was pretty frustrated at himself. Honestly, he was an adult. How could he not speak to other people without becoming an awkward, stammery mess? The only thing he was used to, and could do, was being rude and mean, and there was something preventing him from doing that to Luthe. Maybe it was because he was little. And a cat. He had a weakness for cute things, especially cats.
"I wasn't." He firmly shot back when the boy called him out on his worrying. Oh s**t, was it really that obvious? He sure hoped it wasn't. He didn't worry about this kind of thing. Like, ever. It took him a moment or two to realize that maybe that could have been a little rough, and he tried not to make any eye contact to make it worse. Instead he scratched his arm nervously and watched the ground. Marcus lifted his gaze slightly when he talked about the bus stop. He almost wished he could just point him to a direction, but he went to the bus stop every night and it was the path there had so many turns it would be hard to simply explain to Luthe. "I can bring you there." He said with a small cough, glancing back towards Luthe. "To the bus stop...I go there everyday." Marcus added, managing to keep eye contact for at least five seconds there.
Another thought came to Marcus, because he was definitely over thinking this, what if he doesn't want me to come with him? Maybe Luthe wasn't stalking him, maybe Marcus was the weird one. The one that was assuming too much and being too weird. "Or...Or not. If you don't...want me to."

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm
Logically Unacceptable
Sorry for short reply. Senior trip, almost caught!

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe cringed again when he heard Marcus snap at him. Oh! Ah, he shouldn't have said that! Already feeling himself enter the punching zone, Luthe tried to scoot away when something said caused him to freeze in place. What... did Marcus just say? Slowly turning back to the man, he saw Marcus avoiding eye contact with an unreadable expression on his face. Did he.... offer to walk him to the bus stop? Why, that was just as good as getting a walk home! Was he offering to start a bonding relationship with him?!
"No!" he practically shouted when Marcus stammered - which was cute - about if he even wanted the help or not. Realizing what his blurt sounded like, Luthe turned bright pink and jumped to his feet. "I-I mean I'd love it if you could help!" he said with a thin smile and a bow of thanks.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd
No problemo! c; My reply is short and awkward too cause im hurrying

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

The sudden shouting kind of startled Marcus, but it didn't show much. He supposed that was probably how Luthe felt when he snapped at him before, but he didn't put much thought into it. Marcus was glad that Luthe had actually accepted. If he had declined the offer, Marcus would just have to stand there in a cloud of self pity. He hated showing vulnerability, and that was like, his one action of kindness this whole year. It'd be a total waste. And...completely embarrassing. Okay. Good. He had accepted. He didn't like rejection.
Marcus almost, repeat almost, blushed when he bowed and thanked him and all of that. Dammit, don't make a scene! He practically had to do it! He didn't care or anything, Right? Right?? He shook his head and refrained from eye contact, already starting off on the path towards the bus stop. "It's not a big deal..." He responded quietly, glancing about to make sure no one he knew was looking (Ha! Like he knew anyone!). Marcus didn't really want to converse with Luthe, the silence was nice, but there was a strange bit of awkwardness that plagued the air and that was worse than talking to him. He didn't speak for a moment then, thinking of conversation topics, and he was purposely going a bit slower for the shortlegged Luthe, but found that silence more awkward and nervous than anything. So he looked curiously towards Luthe and nibbled on his own lip. "...Do you live close...?" He didn't really seem too interested, in fact he looked away and avoided eye contact, not wanting this to seem intimate. It wasn't. He was just helping him because he had to. Because he was a wimp who was too soft to cute things. Because he was a pansy. Ugh. Ugh.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 pm
Logically Unacceptable

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

This walk with Marcus, it was weird. Well, Luthe wasn't really sure what to expect his first walk 'home' with him to be like (maybe some hand holding, at least a conversation with Marcus's smile involved!) but he supposed this silence was right. Occasionally the neko would flicker his gaze upward to see Marcus trying to avoid eye contact, or looking as though he were thinking about something. Maybe he was thinking about how awkward it was to have to walk a guy like him home? That's what Luthe would think if he were in his shoes.
Luthe turned his head forward, watching the crowd of people begin to diminish to an occasional group, drunk or yet to be, and even a person on a bike now and then - Of course, the amusement park-like place had thousands of people. Well that was fine, at least listening to the groups that passed by was better than reminding them of how awkward he and Marcus were.
Now that he actually thought about it, they were pretty opposite, weren't they? Luthe was scrawny and timid whereas Marcus was strong and intimidating. They were complete opposites... but opposites attract, right?
His hidden ear giving the tiniest of twitches, Luthe blinked out of his thoughts and daydreams to looked over at his walking companion. "Huh?" he blinked until the words sank in. "Oh! Umm...." Luthe drifted off and avoided eye contact himself, watching the ground before he stepped on it as he laced his fingers together to twiddle his thumbs. How to put this... He lived far from here, actually. In fact, he lived on the opposite side of the city! But he couldn't tell Marcus that. How would anyone react to hearing the person they were helping mention that they live far away and only came around here to stalk them?! No, he didn't need Marcus thinking any worse of him now! "Yeah, just a few streets down here, actually." Luthe lied, hoping he was convincing enough. Had his ears and tail been out he could have probably pulled out the 'cute kitten' trick that usually worked when he was in a bind, but something told him that he couldn't pull that off around Marcus.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

There were a few drunkards that passed them that Marcus might have recognized, but he avoided eye contact with them too. Normally he wasn't so bad with this whole eye contact thing, but it was really awkward with Luthe and he felt strangely nervous. He didn't honestly know even why he felt nervous. But he did. And it was really bad.
Marcus managed to look towards Luthe and at least try to made contact like a normal conversation, but he noticed that this time Luthe wasn't actually looking towards him. The way he answered was slightly suspicious, yet Marcus didn't think of it much. He just nodded and looked up to the darkening sky. It was strange that he had never seen Luthe before just recently, but then again, Marcus didn't like contact and he didn't pay attention to too many people. "Me too." He replied softly, glancing back to Luthe as he spoke. He might have looked suspicious, his eyes narrowed and brows pulled just slightly, but he was thinking pretty hard now. He had only seen Luthe, like, two times before. And now he was walking with him.
It wasn't too bad, he supposed. He could be going with a murderer, or a rapist, or someone actually a little bit scary. So Luthe wasn't the worst choice there was. He wasn't bad. No, he was cute. Kinda. Maybe. And he reminded Marcus of a cat. That wasn't bad either.
Marcus took a quick turn to the left, into the twists and turns of the little stores and shops along the boardwalk. He made sure Luthe was okay and following him, and even slowed down his pace (even more) for Luthe. Man. This kid was getting too much from him. Maybe he needed to be meaner.
"Do you...live in an apartment?" He questioned, his tone having more fake interest than genuine.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 pm
Logically Unacceptable

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Hearing the answer, Luthe felt convinced that he was in the clear and let out a sigh of relief. Well, he was in the middle of doing so when he looked up and saw the suspicious look on Marcus's face. Frozen in mid-sigh, Luthe felt a comically large drop of sweat roll down the side of his face and timidly looked back forward, choosing to gulp back his sigh. Crap, crap, crap! Marcus didn't believe him! Ooh, now he'd be suspicious of everything he was told, wouldn't he? Augh, he probably didn't believe that Luthe was his name! D'oh, stupid!
Luthe's self-loathing halted when he was asked yet another question. Oh, Marcus was... more talkative than when they met at Petco. Maybe it was for the sake of conversation or authentic interest, but Luthe was more than happy to actually converse with, well... his idol. "Yeah." he said with a quick nod. "I've had one for a couple years, actually. I moved out of my parents' place some time ago for the school nearby here." he smiled then, possessed by curiosity, asked, "Do you go to the school here?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:28 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

The last question had actually held more interest than the rest of them, considering Marcus did want an apartment. He rented the shack he lived in now, and definitely would rather an apartment. But overall, the questions only kept coming to fill up the thick silence. He was glad Luthe asked one, happy to not be the only one having to be creative and thoughtful. Ew.
He froze up a little when he realized what exactly the question was, and had to actually think of an answer. As a compulsive liar he always had to put a bit of thought into his answers. He thought of several lies he could answer with but finally just went with the truth and a small sigh. "Yeah. I'm a senior, you?" At least now he knew an age range for Luthe. Old enough to be in college (at least he hoped he was talking about college), old enough to live away from parents. He couldn't be anything older than a freshman, right? He just barely looked like he even belonged in college.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 pm
Logically Unacceptable

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

"Freshman." Luthe replied with a cheerful smile. Good... Good. This meant that Marcus was within his age range - Even if he had been, like, forty years older than him, Luthe would still stalk him. And best of all, there was a possibility they could have classes together! Just the idea of sitting next to Marcus and studying for tests with him - Ooh~! It filled the neko with ecstasy!
"O-Oh..." the neko murmured when he nearly ran into the bus stop sign from having been too distracted by thoughts of studying with Marcus. "I... I guess we're here." he mumbled with a small frown on his face. It felt like they had just started walking, too... Well, the bus wasn't around, so at least they still had some time together.
Now think, what's something to talk about? Their last moment for the day couldn't end in awkward silence! Looking around almost frantically, Luthe caught sight of the Ferris wheel from the carnival over yonder. "Have you ever been there?" he asked the taller man and nodded towards the lit up fairground.

Bliss Beach

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff