Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
The Streets Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm
Cement upon cement stretching through the city! Yes, these are the very sidewalks you walk upon to get from location to location! The very roads you drive on from here to there!
If there's a destination you need to get to, you take to the streets. Filled with stores and apartments (and of course the shadiest of alleyways), these streets weave their way throughout the whole city of Bliss, and can even take you to the highway out of it.
Take to the streets!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm
Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴜsᴢ Cᴀsɪᴍɪʀ "Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ" Mᴏʀᴇɪɴ

User Image

I get what I want because I ask for it,
Not because I'm really that deserving of it.
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave.
I know I've got a big ego,
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

User Image
A tiny head of black hair wandered from an alley, a messenger bag slung over his shoulder. The boy wore tight, booty shorts that looked a bit ridiculous on him. Like a kid trying to be sexy. He had on some big combat boots and a button up shirt rolled to his elbows, complete with an even tighter black vest. Antoniusz was counting some bills in his hands, pursing his lips quietly before tucking them sloppily into his bag. Anthony's fingertips and scalp were still dyed black, like he had been playing with leaky sharpies, from all the black dye he had soaked his hair in.
A content, satisfied smirk spread on his lips as he made his way towards the bus stop. Job well done. He paid no attention to the suspicious-looking man who was fumbling with his belt from the alleyway behind him, wandering out and zipping up his pants. In fact, he looked anywhere but that man, peering off into the sky as he stood by the bench awkwardly, like he was too afraid to touch it. His gaze went to the road, anticipating the bus that would be coming anytime soon, and then down to an expensive watch on his wrist. For a moment he squinted down at it and then seemed to get bored, gazing off towards the road. A hand went gingerly up to the bowtie that looked almost too perfectly loose. Like Anthony had stood in front of the mirror for an hour and tried to loosen it and tilt it just perfectly. He fiddled with it a bit now and paced awkwardly, still disgusted by having to use public transportation. He should be treated like royalty, shouldn't he? Not like the rest of the sheep in this town, all meandering about on buses and taxis and whatever the hell commoners did. He didn't even touch the bench he stood by, a little nervous of the germs covering it. <******** s**t," Anthony murmured under his breath quietly, sneering down at the germy bench by him. His accent turned 's**t' into 'Sheet', and as it always did it made most of his sentences inaudible.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image
Ciaran slowly walked up to the bench, still in his uniform, glancing around and tightening his grip on his messenger's bag with a glare every time someone passed him. He hated this part of the city. Really he hated all crowded areas, but this section was really suspicious. Eventually he would ask his parents to start sending a car to pick him up, but for now he had to take the crummy bus home.

Thinking about it only made him angrier, and by the time he plopped down with a huff at the stop and dropped his bag next to him he was fuming. He crossed his arms and legs while he waited, also starting to tap his foot after a second. He hated waiting too. This was really his least favorite part of the day. Ciaran hadn't even noticed the other boy outside of his own thoughts until he heard him mumble to himself. Did he say something about sheets? Whatever, it wasn't any of his business. He didn't particularly care anyway. Either way the kid was suspicious just like everyone else around here, so Ciaran uncrossed his arms to grab his bag off of the ground and sit it on top of his lap. Now that he thought about it, he might be able to squeeze in some homework before the bus got here. On that thought, he unzipped the bag to pull out a pencil box and test and after taking a pencil out he used the box as a makeshift desk to start writing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:59 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image

User Image
Curious grey eyes darted over to the private school boy as he sat down, looking completely venomous at the moment. Which meant to Anthony, it was a perfect time to 'talk' with him. Oh, how he enjoyed angering people! The boy was cute, but he supposed that must only be because of his uniform. He didn't really have time to examine his face very well before he looked away, his grip tightening on the strap on his bag. He could see from even where he was that the boy was taller than him. When he sat down he was still slightly bigger than Anthony. And he didn't look like the normal scum that darted around here. Curiouser and Curiouser!
Anthony nibbled on his bottom lip as his gaze wandered over a second time, wondering if he should say something. He generally hated talking to people, and well, he hated people, but this boy was cute and angry. Even cuter.
"Jou know dat bench is covered in dirt. Jou might get jour uniform dirty." He spoke calmly, a sly smirk spreading on his lips as he purred the words out. Fortunately he got most of his English correct in that sentence, besides his accent destroying most vowel sounds. Frequently he forgot prepositions or 'the's and 'that's, which happened to make a lot of his sentences not understandable.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image
Ciaran jumped as he was spoken to, pausing what he was writing down to look over to who he had taken as a preteen when he glanced at him before. He despised being interrupted when he was working, so he squinted his eyes to glare intensely at him for good measure before answering him. "It's better than standing around and doing nothing. Besides, that's what maids are for." He replied spitefully. After a few more moments of looking at him he began to take notice of what he was wearing. This caused him to tsk and look away. Kids shouldn't be wearing things like that. His aura didn't seem very childish though, so he was beginning to question his age. That accent was certainly different as well. Ciaran wondered where he was from, but quickly shooed the thought away to look back at his work and scoot over on the bench away from where Anthony was standing. If he was lucky the guy could take a hint that he didn't want to be talked to right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:07 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image

User Image
Anthony grinned hesitantly with the boy's words. Maids. He had maids, then? Impressive. He knew he probably seemed as rude and cocky as this kid to most people, and maybe that's why he liked him so much just from a glance. And he liked his anger. Anthony wondered if maybe he could get him to snap. He kind of wanted to see it happen, so he wanted to continue to speak with him, his grin widening.
Antoniusz clicked his tongue at his words, a small "Tsk" Sound coming from his mouth as he smirked and glanced away. "Derziky," He muttered in another language under his breath in a small scoff. He figured Ciaran must be in High School, but it wouldn't be surprising if he was a Middle Schooler. It wouldn't be the first time a kid has been taller than him. Anthony crossed his arms over his chest and glanced hesitantly back to the private school boy, his smirk widening once more. "So jou one of dose boys? Vith maids and cute little uniforms?" He questioned, his grin widening deviously as he watched Ciaran. The U in 'cute' became an OO sound and the i in little was more of an EE sound, but it was understandable what he was trying to say.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 am
User Image
Ciaran hadn't heard him mutter to himself, but quickly flipped the pencil he was writing with over to begin hitting his paper with the eraser repeatedly as soon as he spoke a second time as if he'd had practice with doing it before. He was practically boring a hole through his own lap and to the other side of the world with as hard as he was staring downwards. He didn't have time for this. If he could continue working then he might manage to finish this on the bus and then head in early. But no, he was being harassed by this shifty foreigner in short-shorts.

"Yes." Ciaran muttered bluntly, though he didn't even know why he was still giving this guy the time of day. He really hoped he wasn't going to be kidnapped, not that he looked like he was even capable of that. And had he just been called cute? No, he was probably just referring to uniforms in general. Still weird. It also just clicked that this guy most likely wasn't just standing around the bus stop for no reason. Ugh. He hoped he'd be bored with him by the time they got on.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image

User Image
Anthony especially liked the way the private school boy was trying to avoid looking at him, but his answer was even more pert. He laughed, a small, snicker that didn't seem like a genuine laugh. No, it would be very hard to get a genuine laugh from Anthony. "Cuuute." He purred out softly, once again sounding more like 'coote' than the actual word he was trying to say.

Anthony shifted his weight and glanced away now, not yet bored with the boy but also finding no more conversation topics to bring up. He wasn't the best at talking to people. He either ended up getting in bed with someone or making them so angry they couldn't stand him, and those were really his only human interactions. Anthony's gaze went to the tops of buildings and then back down towards the sidewalk. He definitely wasn't taking the bus, instead he was waiting for a slim black car to drive by. He knew what it looked like probably by heart, this client was a regular. Which, Anthony strangely, saw no shame in.

Another thought crossed his mind and he nibbled on his lip. He would have to get home somehow, and he was probably going to be faced with this dilemma soon. Fortunately, he did live slightly close by. If he wasn't such a germaphobe he could actually take the bus home.. He had never taken public transit before, mainly because of his germaphobia. But he supposed it would be better than being accosted by strangers on the street after work. Hah! He couldn't believe a thought like that just crossed his mind. No, Anthony would never take a taxi or ride a bus. That would be like a germ factory. Commoners did that.

That brought his gaze back towards the private school boy, wondering why exactly he was taking the bus anyway. If he was really as rich as he flaunted about with his talk of maids and whatnot, he shouldn't have to take public transit home. Hmmm. Anthony didn't think about it too hard because the car he had been waiting for pulled up, and through the black windows he could see the driver leaning over and opening the door.

Anthony's eyes lit up and a cocky smile spread on his lips as he darted over, holding a bit tighter onto his messenger bag. He glanced over towards Ciaran and winked at him with a large grin, "Goodbye, coote private school boy!" He purred out and crawled into the passenger seat, giving him a wave before the blacked out door closed and it was hard to see anything. The car containing Anthony sat there for a few seconds before it sped off excitedly back onto the road.

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Heaven was a man who seldom spoken a word that is. He was wonder he seemed to take his time that is he was a dragon. But he was in human type of form he assumed but he took his time that is when it came to something that was going on with him. He had no one to go home to be. But he was known to be one that broke people heart. At one point in his life he had master but his master could not handle him and so he end up free to do what he wanted that is and quiet that is with what is going on with him as he moved down the street he was quiet all the same waiting a bit on side walk to some. He did not have a car and what is that is preference to walk that is with one another that is then do the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image
Ciaran groaned. So he was the one being called cute. He was oddly flattered but that had to be because the sort of names he was called on a regular basis were anything but flattering, and the ones that were weren't things you'd call a guy. Cute was nice, but still annoying coming from this guy. That thought cued him to quickly glance towards the man in question. He hadn't spoken in a while. Ciaran decided that that was a good thing, and re-flipped the pencil in his grasp to quietly get back to working on his paper.

When he heard the close sound of tires he looked up, but was disappointed to see a sketchy(everything around here was considered that to him) car pull in. Ciaran almost returned to his work but was called back when the the guy he'd been sharing the bus stop with ran over to it. The thought of a kid being abducted by a guy with candy flashed, but were quickly corrected when he was winked at by said "kid" and he watched as they left. Ciaran sighed and decided not to question it seeing as he didn't want to hang around that guy in the first place.

A moment passed and he heard another moderate screeching of tires. This time he wasn't disappointed by anything but the fact that he hadn't finished his work before the bus got there. Without looking at the guy walking down the street, he quickly packed up and got on to sit at the seat near the front that he usually sat at when it wasn't taken, feeling strangely sad in the back of his mind for a reason he couldn't put his finger on.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 am
1Tsukiko1

User Image

User Image
This definitely was the shiftier part of town. People lock their cars and make sure that they don't go unattended for too long, there were all sorts of shifty alleyways and plenty of strip clubs, and police cars lacked the valor to even come near. So it was just the place for Antoniusz Casimir to emerge from a big black door in the nook of a graffitied building. He wore a big blackcoat, the trim and the collar covered in thick fur. Under it he must have been wearing shorts again, his legs were bare except for black over-the-knee socks and his combat boots he wore before. He had the messenger bag, but had it over one shoulder, and held on to the strap as he curiously glanced around for the bus stop. Known for it's shiftiness, this was one of the only places where bus stops could be found.

Not that Anthony would actually consider public transportation. He wasn't looking for a ride home, that he could easily attain. He was glancing about for the cute boy adorned in his cute uniform, but seeing that the bus was zooming away, he must have just missed him. Shame. However, Antoniusz Casimir did not sit and gloom about such a thing! It was a small disappointment, but it would not ruin such a fabulous day as this one. There was nothing particular that made it so great. He didn't even get more money than usual, and hadn't nearly been hit on as much as usual. He probably hadn't really been trying too hard, he figured. Another disappointment, but that wouldn't ruin anything. He had no more work to do, no clients to take care of, and he could simply go home and skulk about. It would have been more fortunate if he had met the cute boy on his way home, but he had clearly just left, and Antoniusz Casimir was going to walk home without the pleasure of meeting him again.

He wasn't too frightened by the walk home. It was more of an inconvenience than anything scary. He didn't really care too much, but it would be nice to avoid it somehow.

There were plenty of ways he could. Public transportation- Taxis, Subways, buses. He could buy a whole limo, or a town car, or anything really. He wasn't poor.

But he was a germaphobe. And he despised the thought of using such a method of transportation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:28 am
User Image

Heaven was not rich or poor. He was middle class that is. But sure he could drive if he desire to learn but he never had desire to learn when he could just fly anywhere he want in another form. He was not worried about bad people usually when someone bad come his way they usually what they did not count on. Sometime he was person that was bad long ago he was theft and he stolen two bells to be reborn again from a Emperor and then he gave the two bell to a demon which shot out from Earth to out space. And then that is there was worst then thing then death to be alone as soul.He did not go anywhere his soul stay trap on Earth but now this dragon back and that what he is and he choice to be a dragon once again. He wonder the side walk and he whistle he thought heard someone behind him as he was walking all the same. But he seemed silent all the same that is and he was different body then he had been all the same that is his soul is.Previous his body was ugly but now not so much.  

Michikcvamp

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm
User Image
Damn, he had to be late! Why did that moron have to hassle him for so long? Didn't he have anything better to do, like go home and study? Apparently it didn't cross his mind considering Ciaran was now running for his life to get to the bus stop. He really wasn't cut out for this, and was starting to feel his throat dry up among other signs of being an unfit homeworkaholic. When he finally made it he reached out to touch the stop as if it was the ending goal for a race before leaning down to place his other hand on his knee to catch his breath. Ciaran glanced around for the bus and checked his watch after seeing that it wasn't in sight. What he saw was to be expected; he really was late for the bus. The news, foreseeable after getting his ear talked off or not, still caused him to sit down on the bench with his bag next to him and raise his hands to cover his face with a loud sigh. He dragged his hands down his face before setting them down on his lap and beginning to asses the situation. His schedule was obviously ruined even if he called for a car to pick him up instead of waiting for the next bus. He should have asked for a car in the first place now that he thought about it some more, but ... but he didn't want to bother his father to ask for it when he was always so busy. That was it.

He decided he might as well wait for the next bus since he didn't pack everything he needed to study in his bag for nothing. For no particular reason, he began absently looking around the stop. Ah, there was a familiar face. He refused to believe he felt relief when he saw him despite thinking he'd be gone by now according to last time. Ciaran looked down from Anthony's face without thought to take in his outfit. It would have made him laugh if he was that type of person, but also stirred up something else that finally made him look away. What a stupid feeling. It made him angry and was obviously the other guy's fault, so Ciaran wasn't going to be the first to start the conversation, that is if there was even going to be one, if he had any say in it. He was instead staring straight ahead at buildings on the other side of the street with his back straightened out and a stern look on his face. He quickly tightened the hair tie attached to his bangs and patted down the front of his school uniform before laying his hands back down. Of course, he was just trying to look presentable for when he got home. No other reason.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:20 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image

User Image
Anthony was ready to pounce on the first thing he laid eyes on, which happened to a pretty young man who had decided to walk right past him. Just as he was looking for company. In fact, he was even about to walk up to the black haired man, bat an eyelash and begin to flirt when Ciaran's panting caused him to glance back. And then a big grin spread on his lips. He watched the boy curiously, his eyes widening as he leaned down and attempted to catch his breath. Anthony quickly made his way over, impressive for the heels on his boots, his grin widening. "Coote private school boy!" He cheered, rolled Rs and all. "Jou've missed your, ah, bas. How unfortunate!"
How fortunate, though! For Anthony, really. This simply made his great day better. He wasn't sure why he took interest in this boy, nor why it made his day better to see him. He supposed he simply liked him, mainly because he was cute. He liked cute things. His smile only grew.

((look, I made him a polyvore c:
boop
I tried to make it look like a coffee table or something but it didn't really work))  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 am
User Image
Ciaran looked quickly towards Anthony when he heard the sound of his voice. He crossed his arms and frowned before speaking, attempting to not seem too interested. "Yeah. The next one doesn't come too late though, so it's not like my whole life is ruined." It was expected of Antoniusz to call him cute so that didn't really alarm him much. However, his voice still came out as annoyed considering it was his default voice for anyone and that it was still indeed a hassle to have to wait longer than usual.

He squinted his eyes slightly and eased his spine so as to not give him the satisfaction of being affected by his presence and then continued to blurt out the question. "Why are you even here, anyway? Didn't some creepy guy come to pick you up around this time before? Oh, but don't even think I want to know the reason you went with him, though it seems like a crude one." Ciaran shot with slight confusion as to why he was talking without being spoken to first, with not much thought on whether what he'd said would offend him or not. He was a prude student, but even he had his assumptions what with the way he dressed and acted after their first meeting. He definitely wasn't what he had first assumed at least. It kind of annoyed him if what he was implying was right, but then again it was none of his business. He wasn't a cop and it'd be a hassle anyway.

Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff