Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] The next Level (Remi, Tybalt, Thackery, Aymet) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:29 pm
It was a normal night in the dorms of Amityville.

The usual few who refused to sleep were still awake, partying or doing whatever their sleep-deprived selves usually did. Others whom had more usual patterns slept soundly on their beds of choice. Nothing really seemed at odds, nothing out of place. It was a school after al, so how odd could it get?

Right?

Be it in the morning when they awoke, or maybe the rusting was enough to stir them, three students would find something on their floors. A note, rather messily folded in half and appearing to be shoved under their doors, was greeting them. Opening it would reveal handwriting that was... actually really neat, clean, ornate. Not something you would expect on the abused piece of paper, or who it was from.

Letter from Remi

Hey,

So uhm... Hi guys. Before you ask, No this is not me confessing words of everlasting love so lets get that part out of the way now okay.

Sorry to disappoint.

I know this is an awkward way of asking, but I actually need your help. It is your choice in the end if you wanted to come or not, but i need to head back to my homeland for a few days and i was wondering if you would come along. There is....well. A sort of right to passage that my clan does when we reach a certain age. I dont know how, but they discovered that i finally passed my year three exams. It took them no time to contact me and remind me that i had a DUTY to pass this test. Something about family legacy, i dont even know. I personally think its stupid, what w/e. Whoever said family was sane?

Either way, i really don't want to face this crap alone y'know? So if you would like to come with me? If you do I'm leaving around noon. Sorry i know its short notice and all. Meet me at the train yeah?

Thanks fer readin'

Remi

The message didn't really go further in to details what his clans traditions were, so who knew what the heck was happening?

Quote:

OOC:

YAYAAYAYYAYAYA SO ITS STARTING ;; Ty guys for agreeing to help me with this nerdy little RP plot <3 This first part might be a bit quick paced, more because i don't want this first part to drag out for TOO long XD nothing really eventful happens in part one, minus you all getting a bit of a history lesson <3 The Amity side is starting before the Deus side.

If you cant post that much i totally understand! Dont even feel like you need to write anything Epic RLY XD if you cant post a lot i will just assume they are there <3 <3

oniongrump
AND
Nothingyet
IT
AstaraeI
STARTS

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:43 pm
"Remi, what is this?" The black dog called, phasing through the wall behind Remi, without so much as a warning.

He had found the note alright. A little worn and torn after he retrieved it from one of his minipets, but after reading it--the next day, he immediately sought out the blue kitsune, in order to seek out more information about it. The kitsune, who's scent led all the way down to the train station.

"So this is umm... Some manly ritual of manliness?" He teased, waving the letter at Remi before he threw himself down on the bench beside him. The letter in question still in his hands. In fact, it was now open and held out in front of him.

"Why do you need us anyways? Assuming there it's 'us.'" The letter was written as if to address more than just one person, after all. So Tybalt assumed he wasn't the only one who received one.

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:18 am
"HOSHI-" The kitsune all but leaped out of his skin at the sudden appearance of the boil... or he would have if it was possible. Thankfully, his flesh was firmly attached.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyy" He wheezed out at the black dog, looking frustrated suddenly, something slightly out of character for him. "Did you have to do thattttttt" Though it quickly turned into a whine, and suddenly things were better. Tybalt would have known the kitsune well enough to at least pick up on something being wrong, something amiss, with how he reacted initially.

Recomposing himself, he coughed once into his fist. "...Uhm" See this is why he didnt explain jack s**t in the letter...

The kitsune stuffed his hands into his pockets, leaning back on the heels of his feet. He took a moment to look around, not many people were here oddly enough... the train station was quiet today. The corner of his lip curled up briefly as he shrugged his shoulders. "Would you believe me if i said i did not have a jacking clue?...We'll just... call it that. A test of manly manlyness for only the super manly that i have no flipping IDEA what i am doing. All i know is it said we could bring a few along, so, SURPRISE.

Oh and yeah im also expecting two others if they choose to come."

oniongrump
Nothingyet
In case they are close by
AstaraeI
feel free to have them have overheard the mini explaination

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 pm
There were a few loud WHUMPs of air and a winged shadow crossed over both Remi and Tybalt, circling like some kind of oversized bird of prey - or a dragon.

Moments later, Aymet practically crash-landed beside the both of them.

"Hey, Tybalt," he called to the lounging ghost dog.

"Reporting for duty, Captain Remi," Aymet greeted the kitsune with a small salute, and bent down to replace the skull that had fallen off his shoulder. In his other hand the already abused letter had been further mangled by his clawed grip. "And for the record, you're not my type either."  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 am
As was the habit of Thackery (in every universe, it seemed), he was the last to arrive in spite of his best intentions. Realizing that it had happened again, he gave Remi a look between shame and apology, turning the folded letter over and over in his hands. He'd sent his usual onslaught of texts, most of which were emoticons, but this was a different situation than the normal circumstances. Those somehow didn't feel like enough, even though they were definitely numerous.

"Hi, um, sorry if I'm late! I was just...kind of not sure what this was gonna be, even though you said it wouldn't be one thing and kind of said it might be something else, but...anyway! I'm here now!" He stuffed the paper into his pocket and waved to the kitsune, then waved to his other friends. "Hiiii Aymet, hi Tybalt!"

With all of the greetings out of the way, he looked to Remi again, ears drooping just a little.

"I'm always really happy to help you and stuff, but are you sure you wanna? I mean...is this gonna be safe? For you, I mean--not that you couldn't handle yourself, but I just don't want you to..." Wow, awkward. His worries that he'd fail to protect Remi too were going to make him lose a lot of swag cred, if he kept this up.

"...nevermind! Ready when you are!" He smiled. That probably was a good save. Yeah. Definitely.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:06 am
For the second time in about...Oh... a ten minute timespan, Remi felt his tails bristle up as he made another slight squeak of fear at the appearance of Aymet. ...Oh yeah...Roof open...dragon... flight... Yeah. He totally forgot to plan for that. Though just as quickly, he barked out a laugh too. "Good to know, Aymet, but if anything i should be calling YOU Captain.... Mr President." He gave the lich dragon a sly grin at that, slapping a hand on his shoulder.

"That just leaves one m-" He train of thought broke off after that, as he caught sight of the last of their party approaching. "Oh thank Jack one of you decides not to scare the fur off me." He gave Thackery the same smile he gave the other two previously, daring forward even to give the cerberus boil a hug.

As Remi took a step back, he released out a huge sigh of relief he had not known he was even holding. "Thank you all for trusting me enough to come along. Dont worry, Tack... im pretty sure it shouldn't be dangerous." He hoped.  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:22 am
The train arrived a moment later. Steam billowing out from its mighty front and with a squal of its brakes it stopped with a doorway just in front of them. Remi had taken it upon himself to pay for the tickets for all four of them, hoping that all of them would have shown. Thankfully they had not disappointed and soon after he handed them out the 4 of them would find themselves comfortably seated on the train.

It was a bit of a ride, in all honesty. Traveling by train was not exactly the fastest mode of transportation. In reality it was probably quicker if they asked to hitch a ride on Aymets dragon form, but this way it was more comfortable for everyone at least. Plus this train had food, not some fancy sit down dinner but a bag of chips and a soda was not too bad right?

Finally the train slowed down to the correct stop, the kitsune looking outside the windows with something short of fear tracing in his eyes. "We are here..."

Stepping outside of the train they would soon find the first thing that hit them was the smell of trees. The station they stopped at was clearly not used often. It was only a single long bench on either side of the tracks with a roof over top. The roof had holes in it, so standing under some parts would not protect you from the elements.

What mattered most, he thought, was the long dirt road that headed out away from the station. The terrain was somewhat rocky, a few cliff faces here and there signaled that this was in no means flat land. In the distance was the beginnings of a lush green forrest. The vegetation was over grown in some patches, mostly where it was closer to some sort of body of water. Even though it was mostly a puddle here or there. Even further than that were a few visible mountains just barely peeking over the tree tops.

"....Home sweet home." He grumped out, ears pinned back so his body language did not total up to his words. "Ide be careful here guys. Im pretty sure i have told you about the feuds that my clan and Tomokos clan has. Usually they make a point to avoid setting any sort of traps along the road ways, because thats where traders or visitors travel. Though once and a while a few...overzealous youngsters forget this unspoken rule." Remi spoke of the clans as if he was not a part of them, strange huh?

oniongrump
Just pushing
Nothing yet
the story
AstaraeI
Along <3

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm
"I like your fur too much to...wait, that's kinda...yeah, okay, it would make sense for me to want to scare your fur off so I could steal it," Thackery pondered as he accepted his ticket and joined everyone else onto the train. He stayed mostly silent and didn't move around much for the majority of the train ride, remembering very clearly how sick he'd gotten when he was too excitable on the school trips that required train or boat travel.

The familiar gleam in his eyes returned as soon as they'd stopped and were all disembarking. He had a heavy suspicion that their destination would be somewhere in kitsune territory, and even though Remi implied as much pretty heavily, he somehow didn't believe it until he saw for himself. Because he was Thackery. Really, this wasn't much of a surprise by now. Assumptions only went so far, though; so when following Remi brought him new sights and smells and a place that once existed only in the bedtime stories he was told as a puppy, he began to appear a lot less melancholy and a lot more like the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Cerberus that best fit this kind of adventure.

He turned to the others to say something that would have just sounded like a lot of happy wordvomit, but did his best to dial it back a bit upon noticing the pinned-back ears. As thrilled as he was, he didn't want to mess up his best friend's awesome adventure test...thing...by dredging up things that didn't need to be.

"Is all this stuff part of the test too?" Cautiously, he poked the ground in front of him with the toe of his boot.

Lilwolfpard

OnionGrump

AstaraeI

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm
"Because I caaan." He answered in return, all too happy to have spooked his kitsune friend. "Besides, you make it too easy."

Fortunately, for Remi, he was right to believe that the black dog would pick up on something being wrong. It was just too bad that that was all the black dog would pick up on. At least with the amount of information given in the letter. Though Tybalt wondered if Remi had... issues with his family. After all, he rarely ever spoke of them. Or at least with him anyways.

"Not like I have choice other than to believe you, right?" He shrugged, kicking up his feet and leaning back on the bench. "Ah well, its not like you're one to lie to us anyways. Guess I'll believe you."

Both Aymet and Thack were greeted with a wide, toothy grin and a slight wag of his tail. Thack he knew from the K9 club, as for Aymet, though he wasn't all that familiar with him, he knew that he had won the whole student council election--thingy. As for the awkwardness between both Remi and Thack, it was completely lost on the black dog, especially when the train arrived.

The train ride itself was rather pleasant. Though Tybalt may have had his head phased through the train to enjoy the breeze. Just like any dog would. However when they actually arrived at their destination, Tybalt's stupidly wide grin had been replaced by a look of confusion.

"What's up with that? The whole clan vs clan thing?" He had heard Remi mention it before, but he never got the chance to ask about it before and though it was probably none of his business, the black dog was the kind of person who lacked tact, and asked anyways.

Lilwolfpard

Nothing Yet

AstaraeI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm
"Yes and no." He replied towards Thackery, the look in his eyes hopefully saying it all. His expression was one filled with sadness, followed by rage... and then blank, nothing. He took a step forward though, to show the three of them that they were truly fine right now. "In the clans... even without this test coming up, if you are stupid enough to be caught in the enemies traps then you are not worthy."

He let out a breath, and started to walk forward next. If he didn't... there was a high probability he would have turned around and not come back. The three of them were here for more than they realized... emotional support being a main chunk. "We were taught from a young age to be able to spot traps easily. Usually there are no traps along the main roads, but ill look out for them as we walk."

Truthfully he did look over his shoulder next, smiling softly as they followed him to the tree line. Pausing, the question Tybalt as previously still rung in his mind. They were going to meet his clan soon so... best they know what he knew right? Or at least, the basics. "I dont know." Remi mumbled under his breath, looking something close to ashamed at his lack of knowledge.

Being home was really causing the normally constantly happy boil to be really warry...

"The clans have been feuding for as long as i can remember. It's not a war in the tradition sense mind you, not that bad. Its not something that constantly occurs in the woods. Both clans have been here for generations, always fighting. Sometimes we can go months, even years, without a really bad incident occurring. Usually its just a trap here or there, being fear based well... you know how we can heal. Either way, when it does get bad... the forest is painted red." He hoped he could leave it there for now, it really was gruesome in some aspects.

"I don't agreed with the clan wars, i think they are stupid, but i did when i was little. You know how it is, young kids do and believe what their parents believe until they are old enough to think for themselves." He barked out a soft laugh next, some of the old light returning to his eyes. "Fun fact for you, if you didn't already know, Tomoko is actually from my clans enemy clan." He held no ill will towards the ghoul... he viewed her more as a little sister than anything else. "Though i do ask if you could please... dont bring up the fact that Tomoko and i are friends while in the forest. If you rather your skin where it is, i really suggest against it. If my clan, or the enemy, overheard... it would do nothing but cause problems."

"...Oh also. If you see anything glowing, and moving, in the forest, tell me."  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm
Once entering the forest it appeared nothing unusual was inside. The air smelt of earth and plants, brown and green as far as the eyes could see. Just a normal forest... something like the one near their school, but a little denser. More wild, overgrown. As they grew deeper into the woods they would notice something particular though. The trees were not growing in population but for some reason the area grew darker? Even the pumpkin sun could not breach the canopy top.

"It's going to get really dark here in a minute." Remis voice, just ahead of them, piped up warning them.

It only took a brief moment for them to realize what he meant. The surrounding area had suddenly gone black. Being a creature of halloween had its perks... so the disorientation shouldn't last too long. Plus the forest was really helping them out a little. It was not bright, but here and there a few of the plants were actually glowing. There was still light inside the forest, it was just dim.

"Believe me the first time i walked out of these forests i was freaking blind. They bring the pups out to explore outside sometimes, otherwise we would all be blind outside out home. The forest is filled with fear... which is what i meant when i said if you saw something moving AND glowing. A few plants glow here, but primarily you need to watch out for the moving things. Tomoko's kitsune clan glows, it is one trait of theirs." Just like Remis clan trait was being either a blue or purple fox. Deep colors, colors that can hide them in forests. Remi was not certain why Tomokos clan glowed... but it would be nice to always see where you were going.

Once the disorientation was complete, they continued on their pathway through the forest, using the main path until they reach a lesser seen path. It looked more like a game trail than anything else, but to remi he knew more. "Watch your step, the train isn't as defined now."

to make & keep things interesting

EVENT

As you travel through the forest you notice a few things that might capture your attention.

ROLL 1d4 in your post and edit the post accordingly. You can do this multiple times if you really wanted to.

1- Nothing happens really, booooo.
2- Did you just see something glowing in the corner of your eye? Moving perhaps???
3- A nasty glowing root flies out and trips you :< Stupid trees!
4- You somehow stray off course and run into a plant. SURPRISE you are now glowing just like the forest. The effect will last for a little while...

nothing yet

OnionGrump

AstaraeI
Post if your up to it bb i know your busy <333 Just assuming he is with them in the mean time. The event is more to post some random sillies XD not needed!

OnionGrump rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:18 pm
Tybalt nodded. If the clans had been at war that long, he could only imagine how they'd take Remi being friends with someone from the enemy clan. Coming from a pack himself, Tybalt knew how strict they could be. However Remi's clan seemed different from, what he gathered anyways. It was something much older and proud and usually when something was that old and proud, it had more rules and traditions tied to it. Not to mention, grave consequences if you broke them.

"Yer secret is safe with me. Not like I have much reason to talk with them anyways. They seem like the sort who would get offended if I sneezed in their presence--" He paused. "--err, no offense." Then again, the black dog was the sort who could easily offend anyone.

"I don't think darkness will be too much of an issue." He looked back at Aymet and grinned.

Now that the forest had grown darker, Tybalt's eyes and his own natural glow was much more noticeable than it had been before; casting a soft blue glow on everything around him. Thanks to that, along with Aymet, the black dog could easily see enough in front of him to avoid walking into anything. However, the boils weren't the only thing lighting up the forest.

"Glowing? You mean something like that?" He asked, pointing somewhere he had seen something glowing. It was moving so it was hard to tell. Maybe it had just been the reflection from an animal's eyes. Either way, Remi had told them to tell him if they saw anything and well--he saw something.

Quote:

Roll Results
2- Did you just see something glowing in the corner of your eye? Moving perhaps???

Lilwolfpard

nothing yet

AstaraeI

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Nothing Yet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 am
Kitsunes could be so harsh! Thackery frowned, idly wishing that they would all like each other as much as he liked all of them. He'd known the general idea of the conflict between the clans, but something about hearing a more in-depth story while they walked over land that might have been a battlefield at some point made it all more disquieting than it had been before. The thought that so many of them were just...gone...now from all of the fighting they'd been doing through the years, of all the creatures who were once close to someone who wouldn't come back...

"I'm glad you don't agree with that stuff. It's sad when there's fighting for no reason," he murmured, distracted as he tried to make sure he didn't step into a hole or walk off of a cliff or something. "But you're really smart about things, so of course you don't!"

It might have just been his imagination, the product of heightened nervousness that fed from Tybalt's comment, but he was almost positive that he'd just seen the glow that he was talking about. Hard to tell for sure when he was struggling to see anything at all; he felt a pang of jealousy that he couldn't glow like Tybalt and Aymet, but his darker colors did make him look a little more like Remi's clan. Being like Remi's clan made him still feel cool, so all was well. Except, of course, the fact that there was possibly something watching them.

"Umm, I don't wanna scare you or anything...but I think I saw a glowy something too," he slowly chimed in, his stare fixated on the place he thought it had been. It was convenient to be able to tell when a few of his closest friends were in danger, but when he couldn't differentiate between that feeling and an excess of worry, it began to throw any attempts of logical approach out the window.

Lilwolfpard

OnionGrump

Astaraei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:23 pm
Quote:
My own for taking so long sorry guys. Im going to move this along now so we can get to the fun parts XD Oriignally was going to do something with the moment in the forest but @@ i think ive been making you guys wait long enough.

It was one thing for one of their group to see something in the forest, it was something entirely different for two to see it. "We should move..." He said abruptly, picking up the pace to move further off the main road. The trail he lead them down was almost invisible to the untrained eye. Just a space between trees here, some bushes that look like they were trimmed slightly. It was still not enough for their clothing not to get caught, so a rip or tear here or there was possible.

After a while he stopped, turned around and gave all three of them a quick glance over. With a wave of his hands, two of the boils would suddenly feel as if someone flipped the switch 'off' on their glowing. "My clan views glowing as a mortal sin due to Tomokos clan. They would see you both as traitors and think you are spys. Im casting an illusion over you both right now, just a copy of yourselfs minus the glowing. I can keep it up for a while but it is taxing, so the quicker we get to the task the better." All he really knew about the task was that no one else from his clan was allowed to go with him.

If any of them questioned exactly why Remi cast the illusion now, the question was quickly answered as a loud Bark sounded off somewhere in the distance.

"Into the fryingpan we go, hah." He sounded amused, but he looked wary.

Quote:
Next post will be meeting the clan ;;; AND begining the fun parts. I need to go cook dinner but if you guys wanted to reply while im away feel free to @@

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:03 pm
The remainder of the trip didn't take long, a clearing with even less trees suddenly appearing on the game trail that revealed a opening lodged in a sudden wall of stone.

"If you were not kin, you would have never made it this far." A feminine voice chirped somewhere above them, out of sight at first. Looking closer you would see a figure high up, leaning over a ledge on the rock was a female kitsune, her far-away grin looking somewhat sly if not sinister.

"If i was trying to hide, Sila, I would not have used the front door." He replied at her in a mocking tone almost. Some of his humor was hidden inside there somewhere.

"So finally, you return." A second deeper voice, closer, appeared behind them. "Took you long enough." The owner of the voice appeared a moment later, a kitsune that was not the tallest ever, but made up for it with his broad shoulders. A pair of midnight blue tails flicked behind him, the matching pair of fuzzy ears poking out of his messily chopped off hair. The look on his face was something close to scorn, looking at the group of boils with a judging eye. "I see you brought some...kittens with you." Up high the female voice could be heard laughing at the larger males words.

"Shut up Vent and do your job. Dont you have some trees to watch grow?" Remi hissed back at the other male, clearly taking the bait enough to reply back. Anyone would be able to tell he really hated this one. He wasted no time then, looking between his friends with blank expressions. It was a good thing he was using illusions the two of them not to glow... Vent would have made a point to pick a fight with the pair of them otherwise. Lions den indeed. "Lets just get this over with and get to whatever task they freaking want. Im sorry for dragging you all in to this."

Without further speaking he showed the other three how to enter the caves, the beginning was a small maze where if you took the wrong path it would lead to dead ends. The clan regularly walked down these paths to keep the scent paths fresh... it was just another layer of defense in case of invasion.

The caves themselves were a bit chilly, the temperature dropping once entering and growing chillier as they proceeded. A scent of water and plant-life suggested there was water inside the walls, moisture in some areas only hinted more at this. ALl the while they walked, they would pass other clan members. Their pelts all the cooler hues. Blues and purples dominantly, bright colored eyes being the only 'bright' splashes of color.

"So, you have returned." He was really growing tired of that greeting, he decided between gritted teeth. This voice though was familiar and made him relax once realizing that; setting his cyan and yellow eyes upon a kitsune with a similar hue of blue. She seemed older if the others looked at her, even if she really did not look the age she felt. There was a 'air' of age and power surrounding her. Personally the feel of it always scared him silly.

"Hi mom." He smiled at her, moving towards her as the female kitsune opened her arms inviting a hug. It lasted only a second though, as the smaller kitsune grabbed his ear and yanked hard as he yelped. "You need to come with me, now." She looked up at the others, glaring ice at any of them whom dared not listen. "You lot too. We need to avoid your father."

She dragged them back into the caves, somewhere. A wooden door fastened shut behind them with a click. "Okay hear me out. First of all, we need to get your task under way right this instant. Why you ask? Because my husband expected you to be here yesterday and is furious. It will lessen his anger with you if i can pull it off as you all being in the trial area already. I dont care if anyone else saw you say you came back cause you all needed to pee or something" Yup she was blunt. " All that matters is you need to get under task right now."

Pointing towards the back of the room, there was another door. "That door leads downward, two more lefts once you reach the bottom you will see another trap door leading down. Take it. I hope you boys have good night vision, you will need it for where you are going. The task is simple, but there it a reason you do not learn of it until you come of age. Its so your not stupid and tell everyone about it so our enemies find out. Below the caves we call home is a entry way to a cavern, below that is... a labyrinth. As far as we know the only entry is below our caves. You need to go in, and grab a item. The better the item is, the further it is inside the maze. Once you enter, a item should call to you. Your goal is to find it, but if you cant just...grab anything shiny." How to play the system, 101.

nothing yet
grabbing zoo to

OnionGrump
get this s**t

Astaraei
started =D

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers