Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Ponies on Promenade (Prom Matchmaker RP!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm
Ying had never been to a "prom" before. She'd heard stories about last year's prom, mostly from friends regaling her with their stories of glitter bombs and secrets kisses. Ying especially liked the bit about kisses- it was adorable after all! She just knew Lifen had a crush on Mengyao. Knew it. Events like people catching on fire sort of scared her, but overall she thought it sounded like an enjoyable experience. Maybe this year would be less scary?

Regardless, Ying was excited. Yes, for the dancing and the joy (it was a bit glum around here, considering the anniversary was upon them), but also for the profit. For you see, a "prom" apparently meant fancy dresses and suits. Where else would you go for your clothes but a seamstress? That was where she came in. Ying Zheng, seamstress of Conquest, was out to make money. Plus she really did just like seeing pretty ponies being happy together. Money and happiness- it was a perfect combination!

So there she was, situated at a little table in the middle of the campground. She'd brought a few dresses she and her brother had made, followed by a lone suit to show off. More importantly, a large whiteboard sat beside her, stolen from one of the classes she'd attended (since they were forced to now, after all). Of course, she hadn't done any stealing- it had been a bumbling mess, stuttering while trying to ask the polite teacher if she could borrow it, but she liked to think she'd stolen it. It made her feel important.

On the top of the board were the words NEED A DATE TO PROM? It was a simple sign up; take the marker and sign your name if you needed a date. Secretly, she wished a handsome stallion would come and sweep her off her feet, but considering that was highly unlikely (especially with her low self esteem, thank you Salbei), she figured other ponies were probably in her same boat. Going to prom with no date didn't sound very fun at all; especially if you could have matching outfits! It was no secret that Ying and Jing were fans of matching outfits.

Additionally, her table had small flowers, much like the ones emblazoned on her and her brother's work- their logo, if you would. Ying was busy hastily handing them out to everyone with a bold smile on her face, happy to see others happy. She hoped this prom would be fun!

ooc
Hi guys! Just start an ooc list of signing up. Please also include preference for gender if that matters to you! Like so:

1. Ying - fine with either!
2. Ying's Sempai - stallions only please
3. Ying's other Sempai - flying spaghetti monsters only thanks

etc etc. At the end of the orp, Ying will match everyone up! (it will be done via rng~)

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:34 pm
Aeron had not heard of prom other then it was a gathering for halloween creatures together. He had not ventured far from the reserve and thus, found this an easy and convenient way to infiltrate the Amityville school without exposing himself more than nesscary.

When he saw the booth was ran by the young conquest female, he stepped over to it carefully. Which proceeded to get him a flower in his hand.

"I do not understand the significance of this flower Young Mare. What do I do with it."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:43 pm
Prom? Tseng remembered that last year! It was an interesting occasion of merry making. There was some fun times, and he had met with some intriguing individuals as well. He recalled having a sort of dance off with Amarus, among other things. Perhaps, he should try going again.

As he wandered about, he spotted the big whiteboard with something about a date to prom.

Was a date required for these things? He had shown up on his own the last time around.

"YING! What is the meaning of this Date business?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:55 pm
Lan was always curious really. What students did- it was like watching TV only live and you had no option to turning it off. Overall it was amusing... but very annoying at times. She'd avoided prom last year, but-Ying. Ying was doing something. If she avoided it, Ying would be hurt. And those dresses... Lan had a weakness, that weakness being dresses.

And Ying, (just a tiny bit).

"Good day Ying." She bowed a bit to the artisan and then-
"........."
This one rivaled Mengyao in height. Another death too, going by outfit. "..........." She just bowed her head slightly at him. "My apologies if I have intruded. I was just.. curious as to what this all-."

Then Tseng.

"........ you didn't yell everything that time."

chimarii
senpai noticed u
Nyxtsuki Moon
Tiny petite pony comin tru
Blade Kuroda
she noticed

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm
Ying sighed as she handed poor Aeron a flower. "It is for whatever you choose Aeron! That is the beauty of choice, friend!" She folded his hand closed over the flower. "You could give it to a beautiful mare or stallion- I could fasten it in your hair. Perhaps you could even attach it to your outfit! You see that is why it is fun- you get to choose!" She smiled gleefully and put one of the the flowers in her own hair. It was all just for fun.

Then Tseng. Always with the yelling. "Oh! Hello Tseng, I am giving people dates for prom! You see it is customary to go with another, and I thought it might be fun!" She looked at the board, then mischievously back to Tseng. "You know, my brother probably has 3 dates by now."

As Lan approached them, Ying gave a tiny yelp, fidgeting and handing her three flowers on accident. "H-Hello Miss Lan! You are looking beautiful today as always!!"

blade kuroda

istoleyurvamps

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm
She was still learning her way around this strange place. A school, right? Wasn't that what they had called it? Maybe. Whatever it was, she was here, and not there and... ooooh hey! There was some commotion or gathering starting to form over there! Which meant there were others there! A lot of others!

Saiyuri squeaked in excitement, scampering along to peer curiously around the campground. And touching this or that with the look of a child that had never seen such things in all their life. Which was not exactly true of the Famine scavenger, but she did get overly excited over the small things.

Like that flower, for instance. She delicately picked one up and pet the petals, turning a bright smile towards Ying. "The flower is for us, yes?" It had better be, because she was not giving it back. It was her flower now!

"Ooooh what is... date? What does this mean?" She asked, inching towards the whiteboard and staring at it. Then decided she wanted to add something to the board as well. She had no idea what it meant to put her name down on the board, but she was doing it anyways! Maybe she'd get more flowers? Or cuddles! Or... or headpats!!!

And as soon as she was done making a doodle (that was supposed to be her name), she found herself staring at the pretty dress of... a Conquest pony. Saiyuri just blinked.

The List

1. Saiyuri

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:05 pm
Hearing another familiar voice, Tseng turned around and placed his hands on his hips at Lan, looking a little indignant.

"I do not shout everything I say! We are not in battle right now, are we not?" he asked a little haughtily. He then turned back towards Ying, and puffed up his chest.

"WHAT? What is this nonsense? You speak in lies, Ying! I can find my own dates, but I am so amazing that I do not need to have a date to enter the thing known as Prom."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 pm
Prom?

Lifen liked prom! Well, okay, it was the first time she had ever gone last year, and it came with some interesting pros and cons when it was all said and done, but ultimately, she had decided that it was a good thing. Lightly making her way in to the small growing group of ponies getting together around her little kouhai, she couldn't help but slip in also, grabbing a little flower from the table and smiling at her.

"I heard something about prom." She murmured to the little Artisan, smiling happily. "Do you need help?"

Chimarii
SEMPAIHERE

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:37 pm
Aeron was getting the feeling that Prom was more of a big deal then originally planned. So much so that when two conquestian females of nobility joined them, he had stepped back from Ying, cradling the flower like it was a lifeline.

Of course you couldn't tell by his stoic almost stern...er face but...he was a bit nervous by the amount of females around.

And then another death horseman, who was going to talk to when Lan addressed him. Manners. he had manners.

"No intrusion Lady Noble." Aeron bowed deeply to her, not bothering to meet her eyes for...he was just a death guardian and his priestess's teachings remained engraved in his head. He was no noble, a hybrid. He didn't deserve to look at lady's face unless they willed it themselves. "Young Ying was telling me of what use the flower was. I am too look for a date for this prom event but I do not understand why. What is the means of the prom?" He seemed to be confused by the tone of his voice.

He turned back Lan and kept his gaze solely to the floor. "Does the Noble Lady have a Date to the Event of Prom?"

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 pm
Ying looked excitedly at her newest addition to the list. "Oh! Yes! Hello!" she said, handing the woman a second flower, even though she already had one. "It is for prom! You see, a date is um ... it is the person you go with to the dance. You spend time with them and it is very fun!" She smiled happily as the horseman signed her name without even waiting. She was glad to see others were enthusiastic! "Saiyuri is a very pretty name! I am Ying, by the way!"

To Tseng, Ying just rolled her eyes and gave a tiny laugh. "You do too! It is very fun to make matching outfits- wh-which if you need I am offering to make!" She smiled lightly, gesturing to her mannequins. "Well, my brother is helping... So not just me!" She looked back to the board, then squinted at Tseng. "Are you cockatrice?" Somewhat boisterously, Ying called out, "Tseng is a cockatrice!!"

Then Lifen came and Ying died, confidence absolutely drained. Her face went bright red, and she immediately ducked into the flowers, handing the Conquest woman two or three more than necessary. "Hello Miss Lifen! I would be most grateful if you could help gather friends to get dates!" She looked to the clothing and said, "Perhaps with clothing as well, th-though that is far too much to ask of you!! I could never ask so much."

kyrieko

blade kuroda

nerpin

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Prom? What was prom?

Bao Yu had never been to prom, so she wasn't exactly sure what everyone was excited about. Still, she had decided to tail after her sister since she was still rather new. She's literally only met a handful of other ponies.

However, on the walk over here, she'd managed to lose track of her sister. The littlest one was hard to spot in the group that had gathered, but once she did, Bao Yu launched at her sister, arms wrapping about her shoulders. "Found you." With that, she had a happy smile on her face and plopped her chin on top of Lifen's head, all like: This is my sister. Mine.

Nerpin

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:03 pm
Tseng gave Ying the most bewildered look he could manage.

"Why are you calling me a cockatrice!? Are you saying my gaze turns you into stone!?" he said while throwing his hands into the air in a mixture of confusion and frustration.

He soon paused though and placed his hand onto his chin thoughtfully.

"Granted, an ability such as that would be useful in battle. I would then be able to call out STONE GAZE! or something along those lines. Hm."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Lan tossed her hair back. "Thank you Ying. I have been thinking to try a new hair style, but I am unsure. Thinking I shall need a new outfit to go with. Nothing so drastic as- well." She smiled warmly at Lifen. "Just something a little different you kno-"
She saw she had an admirer.

She just tossed her hair again.

"Tseng, life is a constant battle, a struggle to achieve greatness. Plus, you seem the type to yell about your date." She hid her amusement behind her hand and sleeve."Perhaps Ying wishes to say she thinks though, that your gaze its like that of his highness. Firm and resolute?"

The death horsemen got a small tilt of her head. He was bowing fairly low.. and bowing at all. "It is best to speak to other when looking at them. I am not so high to have others forbidden to look at me." Color did slightly rise to her cheeks. "and no, I do not have a date to prom."

She was leaving it at that.
chimarii
blade kuroda
nerpin
Kyrieko
Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:09 pm
Kiwi had an unusual habit of managing to stumble onto things - more by accident than anything - and then somehow get carried away on a new adventure. But today was a bit different. He had heard whispers among the clan that prom was upon them. Which meant only one thing ...

He would need a date!

So, with a slightly awkward shuffle of the bundle tucked beneath an arm, he approached the little booth. "Ah, morning Ying," he smiled sheepishly, settling the bundle onto the table. It was the same intricate cloth the artisan had ruined the day they first met, washed clean and refolded. "I've yet to find a suitable use for the cloth you gave me, so I have a little task for you. Do you think you could manage to spin it into something lovely for prom ..." He paused only long enough to draw a deep breath. "And would you ... consider being my date??"

Though he did his best to hide it, the crimson flush of his cheeks was undeniable to anyone nearby. And most certainly a little seamstress.

chimarii
your sempai notices you, Ying ;v; <3

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 4:27 pm
Shaheen had heard the whispering's of prom, and being one that was absolutely tired of whispering's of any kind, had chosen to ignore them. It was a silly thing, meant for those silly students of that ridiculous school. Sure, she had gone last year. Yes, she had gotten Zhi of all horsemen to make her a dress for it. Of course she had man handled Shik into a agreeing to take her.

But then the night had come and gone. She had been ditched by her supposed "date", done some absurd murder mystery game with a group of students and Eris, found her "date", got ditched again and then had been completely forced by a certain Sage to do some ludicrous dance, before she had finally taken her leave, filled with righteous fury.

At least her prom dress had been quite easily altered into a new battle garb. A few tears here and there and some added improvements and it was perfect.

So no, Shaheen wasn't thinking about going to prom, even if in the last year things had changed. Still, when she came upon a gathering of horsemen, she couldn't help but make her way towards them all, striding towards them with a new found sense of confidence, and skin that was darkly tanned, and rid of most of it's markings of the accursed insanity. She wore her usual garb that left very little to the imagination, the cloak that Ying had made her discarded...but in the most loving fashion, of course. She would never simply throw it away! It was just buried under some furs back at the tent was all.

There were several faces she recognized, and a few she did not. None from war that she could see, however....

"Lifen." She caught sight of the much smaller artisan and made her way towards her, eyeing the woman that was wrapped around her with a raised eyebrow, before addressing conquest woman once more. "What is all of...this?" She gestured around, clearly confused about what exactly was going on.

Nerpinx
Saint Sergiox

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas