Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] QQ More (Na'ima/Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:27 pm
Na'ima was very grateful to Sal's generous offer of allowing her to use his tent until she made her own. Yes, Sal, give her a perfectly fine tent so she can make her own and have to find all of her own furnishings when there was already a tent she could inhabit. Good thinking.

There was even a lovely sofa in this tent she could use as a bed. When Sal had complained that she shouldn't use it because of the student who had brought it in she simply solved the problem by removing all of her scarves and veils and draping them over the couch; now it looked like it belonged to her, she had a comfortable place to sleep, and she didn't get 'infected' by this student.

Today Sal was out probably getting lost somewhere. Na'ima was used to it. She knew how to find him if she needed him, she always found Salbei. For now she simply read notes, idly flipping through pages while enjoying a calming smoke; her own creation, a bit of jasmine mixed in, a dash of dried and crushed honey, it covered up the horrid scent of tobacco well. The strange golden smoke swirled lazily around the horseman, an intricately carved black pipe hanging from her lips.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:16 pm
Hel had stopped ‘knocking’ less and less as time wore on. She just started barging in more and more…and today was no exception. She always needed to run and tell Gramps something or get his wise advice on her disaster of a love life! Though Hel wouldn’t admit it out loud right now, she was fairly certain Salbei and Mot were the two driving forces keeping what was left of her sanity in tact.

Sanity that was about to be pushed right when she entered the tent.

“Gra—“ Hel skidded to a stop and stared at the figure who was sitting on her couch like she owned it.

What the ******** are you doing on my couch?” Never mind that Hel didn’t ask what this stranger was doing in a tent that wasn’t hers.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 pm
Na'ima didn't look up at first when someone entered the tent, chewing thoughtfully on the end of her pipe while she busied herself with scribbling her own notes. The harsh question did get her attention, and she looked up to see what rude child was speaking to her. Ah, not a horseman.

Her expression was unreadable. What an intriguing child, walking into this tent like she owned it and not even greeting an elder politely. No manners. Was she raised by a barbarian? No, even they had more class. She drew a long breath in, plucking the pipe from her lips to slowly blow out the yellow honey and jasmine scented smoke. "Sitting," she answered with a pleasant smile. The young one had asked a stupid question, she deserved a stupid answer.

"Salbei was worried I would contract some sort of whining condition from the scareling who had brought this in, so I fixed it and made it better." The Sage gestured to the veils and scarves draped artfully all over the sofa. "Such an imagination, that man." Na'ima shut the book and turned, her body stretching out to take up the length of the couch. She held her pipe delicately in one hand and draped her other arm over the arm of the couch.

"My turn, who are you? Generally one is taught to introduce themselves when meeting someone new, it's supposed to be the first thing you do." She breathed out another stream of smoke. The owner of the couch? She must have been one of Salbei's little 'children'. This one was pretty, at least.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm
Hel was just getting rubbed all the wrong ways from this one. First, with her smart a** answer, then saying that Gramps said that she had a whining condition (no, she didn’t really have one, right? Wasn’t it good she talked out her feelings instead of acting impulsively about them?), and then just continuing to lounge on her couch like she owned it! The reaper’s nostrils flared in annoyance, and she stomped closer to the horsewoman, stopping once her knees brushed the couch. An arm came out to wave off the sweetly scented smoke, which just added to her annoyance.

“Listen here, hag—“ Jack dammit Hel. That ghoul really needed some anger management and some manners. “Knock it off with that stupid s**t!” Stupid s**t being the smoke. “You are going to make my couch reek!” Why yes, Hel did ignore that whole bit about introducing and names and what not.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:49 pm
The ghoul's approach didn't cause Na'ima to so much as flinch. Instead her lips formed a slow smile as her eyes simply followed her, keeping her gaze on the young one's face. Well then! This was cute.

"Na'ima," she corrected gently. "Nah-ee-mah. Na'ima, or Na if Na'ima is too long." Her name was not 'hag'. What a rude little scareling! At the ghoul's complaint about her 'stupid s**t' she raised a brow and inhaled one last drag of her pipe, exhaling with exaggerated slowness before setting the pipe aside for now. "Only because you asked so politely," Na'ima said with an unkind smile.

She cleared her throat and continued to situate herself so she was more comfortable on the sofa. "It's a pleasure to meet you, child. I'm starting to think no one ever taught you how to speak. 'Hello! It's nice to meet you, Na'ima! My name is,' now see this is where you insert your name," Na'ima explained as if lecturing a small child. It honestly felt like that was what she was doing. "'Unfortunately, you're not who I was looking for! Could you perhaps direct me to,' and then that is where you would give me the name of who you're looking for. Manners, child. They will get you places~."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am
Hel’s hands came to rest on her hips, and her nostrils flared again as the horsewoman insisted on lecturing her. The reaper, to her few credits, let Na’ima finish her spiel before she opened her mouth again, her brows still pulled down in an agitated and annoyed grimace. “What is it with all you old people and your need to lecture others?” She mused, before she shook her head and let it go.

“Listen here, Nanners—“ Oh yes, that rolled off the tongue smoothly. Nanners. Hel liked it! “Where I come from, it is customary to shove a boot up the a** of someone who is offending our property, so that fact I have not laid a hand on you yet is <******** polite…so I will say this…have some Jack damn respect for something that is not yours.” She pointed at the couch. “That is mine, and the only other being who can use it is Gramps!” The reaper blinked, as if she just realized something.

“And what are you doing in his tent!? You are a repeat offender, lady!”

Still didn’t introduce herself…of course not…

But wait...something wasn't right...Hel had never seen this horsewoman before! She was new, she was here in Sal's tent...she had made her couch look ******** stupid...she was...lounging...oh.

Oh my Jack.

Hel's face went from indignant to horrified.

"Are you a prostitute!?" Did Gramps get a booty call? Oh Jackfjkejfklwekjlwjlfrwkjll.

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 am
Oh she looked absolutely furious! This was so fun! Na'ima almost wanted to laugh when Hel called her old and complained about her lecture. "Perhaps you would do well to learn from us 'old people'," she chuckled and even raised her hands to make a pair of air quotes beside her head with her fingers. This young one was feisty.

At the name 'Nanners' the corner of her eye did twitch, her smile almost strained. Nanners. Really. "And where is it you come from, child? I'm curious of this land where boots are put in places they don't belong for something so minor as simply using a dearest companion's furniture." To make matters worse Na'ima had shifted so her elbows were on the arm of the sofa, her hands linked together and her chin resting atop of them. She didn't mean to be patronizing, it was just something that kind of...happened. She was fascinated by this young filly. Who was Gramps? Was this a strange name for Salbei? Curiouser and curiouser! "I know not who this Gramps of yours is, but Salbei said I was free to use his tent until I acquired one of my own." Except Na'ima would be disappointed if he didn't damn well know she probably would never leave.

She already had plans for decorating this tent. It would be magnificent. Princes would be jealous.

Her smile widened when Hel accused her of being a prostitute. Okay, she couldn't do this anymore. The horsewoman finally broke down into a fit of laughter, turning with her bony arms wrapped around her middle and her back against the arm of the couch. A prostitute! The mouth on this ghoul! Oh, this was the best. Who was this one? Salbei had mentioned multiple little scarelings..

Ah, she knew who this one was.

Na'ima sighed and turned a grin Hel's way. "No, I am not. Salbei is a very dear companion of mine. My Mentor, that Stallion practically raised me from a young starry-eyed filly with dreams of greatness to the lovely Mare you see before you now." She never claimed to be humble. "I owe him my life and my eternal gratitude~. Hmm...you must be Hel, the brazen one. He has told me about his..ah...children. Very interesting, you lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 am
“Ha. No.” Hel replied. “I rather not walk the ruts you old things stay in.” She puffed out her cheeks briefly. “I come from the north, lady! Over a day’s ride on a train from here!” That’s all she said though, and she was just further peeved as Na proceeded to make herself even more comfy. “Minor!?” Hel echoed in a shriek, throwing her arms up in the air in exasperation. “That is not minor! My couch looks ******** tacky and hideous right now! Not to mention I am going to have to take it out to air it after you were smoking on it! You are Jack damn rude, Nanners!”

Aww man, did Gramps really know her? UUUUGH. Gramps made horrible friends! First that stupid seamstress and now this stupid hag. “Ya. Gramps. My Gramps. That one who owns this tent!” She then huffed and scowled as Na’ima started laughing. “Oh ya, ha ha, laugh it up, hag, because you could pass for one right now!” Hel’s brow twitched as she said she was a good companion of Sal’s. ********. Really? She was digging herself a hole, huh? She just couldn’t put down any shovel!

Oh well.

Wait wait….Sal raised her from when she was…and now she was a lovely mare and…

Are you saying he is your pimp!?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:00 pm
"The North? Oh, I hear the north is lovely. Does it snow there often? I usually stay in warmer climates but perhaps I should broaden my horizons." She seemed to forget Hel was there as she gazed off into the distance, thinking about an adventure in the north. Hel's shrieking and flailing about her being rude and ruining the couch, really this was an improvement. She had made the couch elegant, tasteful. Soon the rest of the tent would be decorated to match. But ah the promise of the north, the discoveries it could possibly hold; there were ingredients there she could collect fresh instead of buying it already prepared and unable to be done how she would prefer. The snow was something she would have to deal with but she could cross that bridge when she reached it. Perhaps one of the Death horsemen could be of assistance.

Hel's presence was remembered when Hel called her a hag again and she sighed, giving the child her attention again.

She had been about to scold her again until Hel called Salbei her pimp.

Na'ima cackled with laughter once again. "Oh, you're a funny one! No, he is not my pimp, he is my teacher. Hmm..I suppose a father is a suitable comparison as well, but I already have--" Wait...Na'ima had not seen either of her parents since arriving. The last time she had seen them had been shortly before leaving for the Human world, before their forced relocation. She fell quiet for a moment, forgetting she was not wearing a veil to cover her face as she frowned, her eyes turned toward the floor. It was brief, however, as Na'ima was not one to mourn that which could not be corrected for long. "had a father. But Salbei fits the bill just as well, I suppose. Does Salbei approve of you speaking to others in this way? It's quite foul."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:51 pm
Eight

“Ya, ya. It snows there a lot, but the summer Octobers are very pleasant and snow free.” Hel replied, as if she had answered this question a bazillion times before and oh…she had. Hel looked annoyed as Na’ima laughed at her again, and then she looked dismayed as Na’ima proceeded to declare that Salbei was like a father-figure to her.

No fair!

Everyone needed to stop claiming Salbei as the father figure! He was her father figure! Maybe this was why Hel kept on being the ‘problem child’…she was guaranteed to keep getting more attention if she misbehaved…HMMM. The reaper didn’t miss the way the horsewoman talked about her parents though, or the way she paused, and frowned, and then corrected her tense. She didn’t say anything much, which was probably good, but she didn’t seem sympathetic either…which may not have been good. People lost things all the time. Losing parents didn’t make Na’ima special. Just one of many.

Hel snorted. “Nooooo.” She drawled in a very ‘duh’ tone. “He does not…but he is not here right now.” She grinned. “It is quite foul~” She agreed happily.  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:15 am
Na'ima's fingers drummed along her cheek as she watched Hel. She seemed proud of her dirty little mouth...interesting, very interesting. She picked up her pipe again and simply twirled it in her fingers for now, eventually lifting it to simply hold it between her lips. It had gone out by now but just having it there was something of a comfort.

"You're correct, he is not here right now. Was there something you needed of him? Assistance I could perhaps provide in his stead? He cares for his children, so I would hate to see you leave disappointed." It was hard to tell at first whether her words were sincere or not. They were, but her posture and tone did not seem to match. She did not know when Salbei would be back, she would probably fetch him later if she grew tired of working and wished to relax. "Or I could pass along a message. Your choice."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 pm
If only you knew where else her dirty little mouth had been Na’ima, if only you knew.

Hel narrowed her eyes, vehemently hoping in her head that Nanners wasn’t about to take another drag off of it. She might have plucked it out of the horsewoman’s lips then and threw it Jack knows where. Her intense stare lessened though, as the Famine spoke, and Hel looked like she was trying to decide as well if she was being sincere or not. The reaper was quiet for a long moment, before a small hum passed her lips. “Nah.” She replied after a moment with a shake of her head. “No offense this time, Nanners, but you are not him, so I am not telling you anything.”

Even though Hel wasn’t going to leave a message, it seemed she wasn’t going to leave either, because she moved to the end of the couch and then proceeded to flop on it. Hopefully Na’ima moved her legs and feet…or she was about to get a weight of healthly reaper ghoul on them. “So where did you come from exactly?” Hel asked, looking over at her. “I never seen you or heard of you before, and if you are sticking around, then that is pretty ******** inconvenient.” At least she was…honest? “You are not going to be here all the time, are you?"

Eight

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:04 pm
Hel was lucky Na'ima was only using the pipe as something to do with her hand. She could have easily lit it up again but..later. She was still feeling earlier's smoke, it helped keep her calm. "No offense taken, dear," Na'ima chuckled. She had given Hel the option, she wasn't going to force her to say anything, and she was well aware she was not her Mentor. "Perhaps another day. I'm very curious to know Salbei's children." Though this one did not seem to be the best one to start with.

When Hel moved she did shift her body enough to move her legs in time for Hel to sit down, her feet settling beside the young ghoul instead. As lazy as she may be she was not interested in having her legs crushed by the curvaceous young reaper. "The Isle of Famine, however I was in the human world until recently studying how humans handle my experiments in various different environments. I only returned about...a week ago?" Had it been a week? Close enough. Inconvenient? Na'ima lips spread into a slow smile. "And why would it be inconvenient? Salbei is allowing me to live here. I don't take up much space, I'm generally very quiet and simply observant." She chewed idly on the end of her pipe, watching Hel.

"So, safe to say, I may not be here all the time but I will be here often. I suggest you be sure it's safe to enter from now on, you wouldn't want to bring accidental harm to yourself. My projects tend to have negative effects, but they're safe unless released into the air. It would be a shame if I were to be startled and dropped one of my vials." Na'ima was looking past Hel now, a pleased little look on her face. She was likely thinking of past experiments, humans falling to the ground getting sick or worse. Yes, she had a feeling Salbei would not be pleased if Hel were to come across her doing something as delicate as that and breaking some of that in his tent.

When Na'ima returned to the present she moved to stand, setting her pipe down. "I could make something for you right now, if you like. I did manage to save what I had brought with me to the human world. I could make a nice, calming tea for you." Was that a subtle dig at Hel's attitude?

Yes. It was.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:40 pm
“Oh, just stick around, Screecheart.” Hel drawled. “You will know me soon enough.” Possibly regret it too. Who knew. She nodded her head a bit as Na’ima talked. Oh, okay…same place as Salbei…but apparently she was away when the Isles fell…so that’s why she hadn’t been around here, yet? Hel almost couldn’t help but wish she had stayed in the Human World. SIGH. She wasn’t a big fan of changes in her routine that she didn’t authorize. “It is inconvenient because I come here often to talk to Gramps…and they are private conversations between him and I!” Duh. “So if you are here all the time, then that ******** blows.”

The reaper made an idly and careless hand wave. “Ya, whatever. I have not keeled over yet, so I am not so worried about your little playtimes affecting me.” She watched as the horsewoman got up, and then made a dig at her. Funny enough, Hel actually got this one, and funny enough, Hel wasn’t offended. She laughed, and then smirked. “I will pass. I ******** hate tea.” She fell silent for a moment…before the cogs in her head turned.

Oh.

“But hey, if you are offering to make me something…~” Hel trailed off for a moment, and put on her sweetest smile. She slid along the couch until she was lying on her stomach, idly kicked her feet in the air, and linked her fingers underneath her chin as she batted her lashes at Na’ima.

“Could you make me a love potion~? Please?” She purred.

Oh Hel.  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:10 pm
"Just pretend I'm not here while you speak with Sal, I'm sure you won't have any problem doing that," Na'ima chuckled. She was already looking through what she had managed to save and checking what could be made into a tea. Despite Hel rejecting her offer she was still interested in perhaps making some for herself, if Hel was going to whine and complain about her smoking she needed something to relax with.

Na'ima did look Hel's way when the young ghoul made it clear she would like something else made for her. She laughed at the look Hel was giving her, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as she opened a vial of some kind of crushed herb. She sniffed it, smiled, and set it to one side. "A love potion? And what would you do with that, I wonder." Na'ima gave Hel an amused smile before she turned back to her little set up; it was pitiful compared to what she used to have but Na'ima was confident she'd someday be able to recreate her old lab. "What kind of love potion are you looking for, dear? I can make many things but everything has a limit. I can give you oils that, ah...enhance experiences, but you are quite young for that."  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff