Cap's Fling Search! (OPEN) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm
User Image
So, I've decided to go ahead and make a separate thread to search for flings! Since that seems to work better.
If you just want general RP or to see more of my SoA, you can check out my journal or plot thread below.

Plot Thread || Journal

Pretty simple set-up here. I'm looking for flings for a few of my SoA. In general I only accept flings
one at a time for sanity reasons. I just can't keep track of more than that.
I have no problem with your SoA not being RP-ready as long as you can build up the needed RPs in a timely manner.

If for whatever reason you are uncomfortable posting your offers in this thread, feel free to PM me or catch me on my AIM. (the.captain.britain)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

Pride: Rogue
RPs: 4/4
Species Desired: Lion
Gender Desired: Female

Alright, this is my precious baby Maua! He's eventually headed to the Mounties, but until he gets there, I'm looking for him to have one or two more flings (depending how long the first fling takes).
In general, he's kind of shy and has low self-esteem. He's really been coming out of his shell lately though. He'd been easy prey to the manipulative type, and falls very easily for those who compliment him.
I'm not sure I'm cool with an Amazon breeding, cause I'm worried about where the male cubs would go, since Maua isn't going to be involved in raising any of these cubs. However, if you can provide a solution, then great!
Speaking of, if you're worried about the mother's ability to take care of the cubs, I'm cool with them being dumped on someone else as long as we can find a willing participant for that plot.

Now, I'm kind of picky in regards to colours with him. Here are colours that I'm looking for, bold being most preferred.
Teal, Blue, Purple, Pink, and all shades in between!
Black/grey/white obviously okay.

Colours I'm avoiding because of IC reasons.
Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green

I will most likely be customing in.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

Pride: All flings will be from his Rogue days
RPs: 3/4
Species Desired: WD
Gender Desired: Female

Has one fling in progress, and one planned out with one of Chobi's gal. But I'm cool with having him go for multiple breedings at a time.
Hanja is a dirtbag and conman. He'll pretend to be Prince Charming and then high-tail it out of there in the morning. A good actor, Hanja can play to pretty much any personality.
I'm looking for mostly natural colours, but a splash of colour never hurt anyone!

Hanja will have no part in raising pups, and would likely chase off any female who tried to get him to take responsibility as a father.

I will most likely want to custom in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

Pride: Rogue
RPs: 2/4
Species Desired: Leopard
Gender Desired: Male

Rio's current fling is not yet done, so please note that this is long-term plot rather than a ONS.

HOKAY. So what I'm looking for with Rio is a long-term fling turned sour. The guy comes along, Rio falls for him/other way around, they stick together, and Rio starts to think that this might be a permanent thing.
However, something goes wrong. He cheats on her, disappears without a word for some reason, turns out he was just using her (in which case Rio's son would fight him off) whatever fits your character. But the point is that it isn't a mutual break-up. I need Rio's heart broken, only to find out a few short weeks later that she's pregnant with his kids.
And that doesn't have to mean your guy is a dirtbag! Maybe he was out picking some flowers for her, got injured and disoriented, and was never able to find his way back to her, something like that. I'm VERY flexible as long he eventually leaves.

So what does this mean? Multiple RPs. Definitely at least two, minimum. This allows for proper plot development and for Rio to get her current breeding out of the way.

I AM SO PICKY WITH HER IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY.
I would LOVE to avoid mostly black bodies though. Grey would be loved!
Also no brown. I don't think rainbow and brown mesh all that well together.

Some things to know about the family!
1. Rio is a dancer, and would teach her children the musical arts. Singing and dancing is big with the family.
2. I would love if the cubs could have a spanish/portuguese/latin naming theme, as ICly that's how Rio would name them.
3. Yes, leopards only with her. I've decided she just couldn't handle having another hybrid child. She's already heart-broken because she thinks her son can't have any children, and I don't think she could go through that again, regardless of OOC fertility.

I will be customing-in.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 pm
This will stay open until I find flings for all these guys. 83  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:44 pm
Well, here goes.
User Image
I have Aleta here who is trying to become a stormborn (that's if she quits losing JRPs >>) and I thought maybe she and Maua might have a nice plot and RPs together? She wouldn't mind him not being around to raise the cubs. In fact she may prefer he wasn't. . . or not. Either way I don't care if she does/doesn't. XD I know you have yellow and brown on your no-no list, but I wasn't sure if her small amount would be a problem? And if you choose to custom in she has a ton of family members to draw on.
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

On that note, Aleta has 0 completed RPs, but I'd like to do a couple RPs between her and him anyways (if you're interested) and I'm more than willing to use my own SoA/do solos if necessary. c:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:40 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Gah. I like the potential plot, but I am very on the fence about the colours.
So I'm going to give you a tentative no for now, but I might change my mind if the plot idea starts growing on me more. I'll let you know.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:09 pm
The Captain Britain

That's alright. I made the offer with the assumption her colors would be a it of a problem. c: Thank you and just shoot me a pm/quote me if you do end up changing your mind.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:49 am
Up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:46 pm
The Captain Britain
Up!

=D I'm ready for our rp, if you're still up for it!
and if you want to plot more or just let things go with the flow, tell me and I shall start it up.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:03 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

and if you want to plot more or just let things go with the flow, tell me and I shall start it up.

Sweetness! Um, we can let things go with the flow I guess?
Little bit more about Lume: He's a flirt, an adrenaline junkie, and a dancer. He also doesn't know he's fertile, so he doesn't see any problem with sleeping around cause hey! No chance for cubs. So she'll be on her own raising the cubs.
He doesn't really have a type right now, but he does like people he can have fun with and enjoy life. So if your gal is really somber and serious, they'll need a little bit more plotting than just one interaction. Unless she responds well to flirting, cause Lume will flirt with EVERYTHANG.
But I'm totally up for more than one RP too, if she needs it for her RP count.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 pm
The Captain Britain

Hazo'nan is sweet and she enjoys fun! So I don't think we'd have any problem there. She's never met a hybrid, so for all she knows he'd be a leopard unless he told her other wise. XD

She has 1 rp currently, maybe two I'd have to look to see if I missed one. @o@  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:52 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Lol, she sounds perfect! And Lume will probably want to show off his speed with his cheetah blood. His idea of fun is stuff like racing, heckling prey beasts (he likes trying to hang on to bucking zebras), harassing crocodiles, and of course his dancing. So we could do multiple RPs with a myriad of activities, if you think Hazo could keep up. wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:43 am
He'll be a bit of a handful, but I think she could handle it. O:  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Sounds awesome~
Would you like to start it up or should I?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff