Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Phew, Soleil wiped her brow free of sweat as she ended yet another shift as a medic. Today had been a rough day for the female, the borders had brought a load of injuries she had not been expecting. With it came the stress, and anxiety of hoping she had done everything she could for those injured. She knew the injuries would likely scar, and she hated that there wasn't more she could do. Her only solace was that most Firekin looked upon their scars as medals, and prided themselves on them. Though she didn't feel the same, she had to accept that others did feel that way.

A sigh escaped her lips as she trotted back to her special rock. It was the rock where she'd met her newest interest ... Kasoro .. perhaps he would be there waiting for her to return? She really hoped he would be, and her pace quickened to get there. Her heart was racing with excitement as she imagined what the two would talk about this time.

But then, something else caught her eye ...

DraconisSiirexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
She hummed a bit as she kept a far enough distance to see a few medics at work. She admired the medics, brightening her green eyes. She was enjoying the view like she would every day, until a figure of black and red with green eyes as well caught her attention. She looked at the lioness and, tracing the direction she came from, the tuft on her tail puffed up as she knew it was one of the medics. 'I-Its one of the medics, and she's looking my way! I don't know if should go up to her, or stay put! What if she comes to me and talks to me?! If that happens, i won't know what to say! What am i going to do?!?' She thought and all she could do was sit there, silent, as she watched the medic.

She just kept watch, silence in the sandy air. She didn't want to insult the medic but didn't know what to do to prove her admiration either. Confused, it wasn't before long she just huffed and laid down instead, finally doing something. She looked at herself a bit, making sure she looked decent enough in case the medic came near her. With a smile, she remembered some of her siblings taunting her about medics when it came to strength but she understood that they didn't know that hardly a pride member dies because of them, and one day she would let them understand that.

Depawsit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:49 pm
For a moment all that Soleil could do, was stare in interest at the young female. She seemed flustered about something, but she didn't know why. It wasn't as though she was a scary Firekin ... Heck, she was probably one of the gentlest Firekin she would ever meet. Tilting her head to the side, Soleil watched as the younger female lie down in the sand.

This female was just more and more interesting.

Lowering herself to her own belly, Soleil began to slowly crawl on her belly toward the female. A small sheepish grin playing across her face as she grew closer.

"Hi there!" Soleil greeted her happily. Her sheepish grin still present. "I couldn't help but notice your sneaky spying skills."

DraconisSiirexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:15 pm
"H-Hello...." She muttered in greeting, beign as shy as she always is when it came to strangers. "I-I'm not spying, or being sneaky. I'm just watching, is all...." She said, not wanting to startle or annoy the lioness with her joy of meeting a medic, so she kept herself calm and collected. She looked directly at the adult's eyes, seeing that she had the same green eyes. She saw that the lioness had black as her main color, whereas hers was white, but everything about their colors were the same. She could tell this adult was calm, gentle, and was good at her job, though Sua was just an apprentice for now. "Oh, ya, my name is Sua. I'm a medic apprentice, though i'll graduate to medic eventually. What is your name?" She said, coming a little more open quickly, which she would mostly do whenever in another lion's range of detection.

Depawsit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:26 pm
Soleil tried to stifle a giggle at the poor girl's nervous reaction. It was cute, and it reminded her quite a bit of herself. Not just while she was at that age, but it was also how she was now.

"Oh? But how can you watch from such a distance? I don't think you'd get a very good view.." Soleil tilted her head at the female, trying to peak her attention and ease her nervous nellies a little bit.

It seemed to work ... at least a little, she wasn't stuttering anymore - that was definitely a start. "Sua huh? Oh and a medic apprentice! Very impressive introduction!" Soleil smiled at the female before placing a paw to her chest, "I am Soliel, and I am a medic of the pride." Now that her introduction was over, she smiled friendly at Sua. "So tell me Sua ... what is it that made you want to become a medic?"

DraconisSiirexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:34 pm
She thought about what drove her to the idea of being a medic and decided to make it brief. "I was just a cub, almost a juvenile, when i figured out what i wanted to study to become. This medic's familiar was alone and badly hurt so i patched it up temporarily and got it to the medic it belonged to. Since it was a two-lion job and there was only her left to make sure everything was good before leaving, so i offered my assistance and we were able to save the familiar. When she saw me hardly bothered by the blood or anything, she said i had the makings of a medic." She said as she looked straight to the lioness, her tail flicking back and forth with a spark of enjoyment.

Depawsit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 pm
Soleil listened intently to Sua's story, allowing her tail to flick excitedly as she did so. Sua was an adorable girl, and definitely a dedicated one.

"My, it sounds like you have quite a bit of experience for one so young." Her tail flicked lightly against her back again. "Tell me, why haven't you asked a Medic to mentor you yet? Surely with your experience, someone would take you under their wing." Soleil began to inspect the girl, everything from her stance, to her tone, and everything in between.

She didn't seem all that bad at all. In fact, Soleil seemed to be taking a large liking to her.

DraconisSiirexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:27 pm
"I don't know myself, really. I only have a thought of it though; When i become a medic, if i actually can, i would be the first medic my my family's lineage. There isn't a single medic in my blood line. But that is a personal opinion. The actual fact of it is unknown to me." She says, not understanding why she has no mentor herself. She has observed the medics and what they do, and mostly practiced on her own, but ever since her juvenile state, she never had an actual mentor. Thinking about the question that said she had to ask, he huffed. "Asking for a mentor directly, that would be a big leap for me. I'm a bit shy, though i quickly warm up to others." She said softly, quite embarrassed about it. She heard from her father and mother that firekin members had to be brave, straightforward a bit, and strong, yet she was sweet, a bit shy, but was still strong and fast enough to certain expectations.

Depawsit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:43 pm
"My dear Sua, I hardly think its a matter of if you can. Its more a matter of when you can." Soliel smiled, and reached out a paw to gently tap the female on the nose. "Now wouldn't that be quite the accomplishment for you to make? I was the first medic in my family as well ... though my family wasn't very proud of me. They expected a fighter, not a healer." Shrugging her shoulders, she continued.

"Well how about this ... what if you didn't have to ask for a mentor? What if I asked you to be my pupil? Would that divert your fear of asking?"

For a moment, she wondered what Sua would say to her offer. The two didn't know one another very well, but still she felt a strong dedication in her. If Sua truly was interested in becoming a medic ... and wanted to pursue it further .. Soleil would gladly offer her services as a mentor. And chances were, Sua would never regret it.

DraconisSiirexus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm
Pausing for a moment, she looked at Soleil with an expression of surprise as she gave it some thought. 'She offered to by....my Mentor....?! If i accept now, i'll be a step closer to being a medic! As well as a friend.' She thought and coming to reality, she nodding in agreement. "That will be excellent, Soleil! It would really help me, and maybe, just maybe it would help us both." She said with a bright smile as her eyes brightened even more. The tuft on her tail puffed up again as it flicked side to side, and sometimes on her back, in excitement. She started to think that once it became official, she would have to call her Mentor until she becomes a medic herself, and it made her even more excited about it. The males in her family would always tease her about not being able to accomplish such a task, and she was will to take the limits in order to become one, well, if there were any limits.

Depawsit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:09 pm
She could see the excitement register in Sua's eyes, and in exchange it registered in her own. Excited at her answer, Soleil finally jumped to her paws and clapped excitedly.

"Hooray! I'm so glad you're on board!"

It took but a moment before Soleil had gripped Sua in her larger paws and embraced her in a tight hug. "I'm sure this will be quite the experience for both of us! And know you'll actually be able to come into the medic area, without having to watch from afar!"

Realizing just how awkward she might be making Sua, she set her back down gently and cleared her throat to appear more professional.

"So Assistany Medic Sua - when can you start?!"

DraconisSiirexus
I think we can end this one soon.

If you're interested, we could do another RP in which Soleil and Sua actually have a patient to deal with?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 pm
She smiled as she was hugged, until she was set down again. Hearing all that her new mentor said, she stood proudly like a medic should and got a thrill from it. "Whenever my Mentor chooses to begin, which can even be immediately, ma'am!" She replied, just getting a lot of pure excitement and joy out of this. She was surely ready to start whenever Soleil desired, and even if it was midnight or the crack of dawn, she would be up and ready to listen to her mentor's teachings as clear as anything.

Depawsit
Kk.
And sure!

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff