Ary's Plot Thread - Goddess of Lust added Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:55 pm
Ary's Plot Thread

Current roleplay links will be listed here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 pm
Plot Seekers

These guys have particular personalities and things I'm looking for in roleplay.

User Image
Name: Peisinoe
Domain: Lust
Personality: Peisinoe is sort of a party girl. She's all about doing whatever she wants and enjoying herself. Restraint and responsibility aren't things she bothers much with. She's sassy and sultry and goes after what she wants without shame. Due to her domain, she gives into physical attraction, regardless of gender or species, very easily. But it's all about temporary pleasure and satiation with her, so anyone who wants more than that from her tends to make her grumpy or angry. All of this doesn't mean she doesn't get along well with others and care about people. She just does it in her own way.
Looking for:
› General roleplay.
› Flings! With anyone and everyone really. Note: No cubs will come of these. I'm saving any cubs for a mate when she finds one
› Plots where lust messes stuff up for people! These can range from light to dark in tone.
› A mate. However, there is a plot associated with this that I want and he MUST be a god, because I don't see a mortal holding her interest very long. What I want to happen is that Noe comes across this male and is hit with a huge wave of lust, stronger than she's ever felt in her entire life. She wants him bad. So she goes after him, as is typical of her. However, for whatever reason, he refuses to do anything with her. Now, she senses he lusts for her too, so that can't be the reason why and so his refusal makes no sense to her. What follows is numerous instances of Noe hounding and trying to seduce him. Eventually the constant rejection begins to hurt too much and she gives up. How they get together after that can happen numerous was and we can talk about it. I will be VERY picky with this. I am in no rush, but I think this would be ridiculously fun.

User Image
Name: Indrani
Domain: Envy
Personality: Indrani can be best described as forlorn and unstable. She always wants what she doesn't have, is unable to help it due to her domain, and therefore ranges from mournful and self-pitying to snappy and violent. She isn't a bad person by nature. In fact, one of the things she wants most that she seems unable to have is happiness and peace of mind. She's also rather socially awkward.
Looking for:
› General roleplay.
› Darker plots. Eventually I want to edge her happier, but she needs to get down and dirty first soo...

User Image
Name: Azula
Can Move for Plots?: Yes
Personality: Azula, quite simply, could care less what anyone things. She's relaxed and confident. She can take care of herself physically and mentally. Often her humor is a bit dark, but she's not unfriendly. While not overtly rebellious, she will do whatever she wants and doesn't think much of authority. She's also very casual about her relationships and is openly bisexual.
Looking for:
› General roleplay
› A BFF? I feel like she's the type of gal to have this one friend she always chills with and gets into trouble with.
› Plots

User Image
Name: Kafil
Personality: Kafil is a stand up guy. While he's not the most elegant speaker, he's extremely helpful and reliable. If he says he'll do something, he'll do it, even if it takes a lot more effort than it's worth. He's very big and strong physically, so he's got a bear-like sense about him as far as how he acts. One thing in particular is he's very protective of females, especially his mother. Since his mother raised him and his siblings alone, he's always critical of how males are treating females. He's also rather good with cubs, because of his patience and tolerance.
Looking for:
› General roleplay
› I really want him to get involved in a plot where he ends up mating a single mom. I could totally see him taking care of a female her cubs after a douche-bag dad does something or other and ending up having feelings for her. Lots of potential for drama and mushiness.

User Image
Name: Tia'fitna
Can Move for Plots?: Yes, but not permanently
Personality: Tia is a conartist. She really gets her kicks out of pulling the wool over someone's eyes. She's not evil or malicious, but she doesn't have many morals. She's most concerned with what is entertaining and what is most fun is getting the better of people. She's not a very big lioness, nor is she very strong. Her mind is her greatest asset.
Looking for:
› General roleplay
› Plots where Tia can do some conning~ If you want her in a villain role that's fine, as long as the plot doesn't make her evil, hurt her, or make her do something that's more malicious rather than mischievous.

User ImageUser ImageName: He Li and Nuo Wei
Personality: These two sisters travel together and often with their brother Daiyu as well (see below). He Li is the quietest of the two. It's a cool reserve that only drops for family. She's endlessly patient and stubborn, which combined with her chilly nature can be off-putting to strangers. Nuo Wei, however, is a bit of a firecracker. She's rambunctious and spunky. She's endlessly proactive and optimistic, but she does have a little more temper than her sister.
Looking for:
› General roleplay
› Plots

User Image
Name: Daiyu
Personality: Daiyu has a very high set of moral values. However, he's got a temper and is very rash. It gives him a bit of a hero-complex, making him feel the need to rescue others and show the wrong doers a bad time. While his emotions run high, he's not very good at communicating them, though he's fine at expressing himself about all other subjects verbally. He's very strong and skilled, having come from a warrior-based family. He sometimes travels with his sisters (see above), but also wanders off at times.
Looking for:
› General roleplay
› Plots where he can flex his "hero" muscles
› I would kind of love for him to end up with a female who doesn't need rescuing, no matter what he insists haha.

User Image
Name: Ngao
Can Move for Plots?: Never
Personality: Ngao is absolutely and completely devoted to her pride. As Captain of the Guard, she is constantly on alert for dangers and focuses primarily on keeping the pride safe. While she is reasonable, she trusts her instincts above all else. She is still able to fight due to training the the aid of her bird. While she has no problem conversing with others, she's not elegant or charming. She says what she needs to say in the best way she can. Ever since the earthquake and the events that followed, she's spent very little time for herself and absorbs herself in her work.
Looking for:
› General roleplay with pride members!
› A BFF?
› I really want her to find a good guy. I think she'd work best with someone who is less serious, perhaps even to the point where initially it drivers her crazy and she doesn't get along with him. But she needs someone to help her relax and get her to take care of herself.

Ary Keeyara

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:01 pm
Blank Slates

These guys don't have concrete personalities and I have no particular plots in mind. Therefore, feel free to suggest prides they might fit in, plots that could be cool to take part in, and anything else. If I decide on a personality or something I want, they'll be moved up to the previous section.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 pm
Old Roleplays and Plots?

Do you have any old roleplays or plots that you had with me years ago? If you want to pick them up, please let me know. You may need to link me to old roleplays or remind me what we had planned.

Ary Keeyara

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:28 am
It says open so I think it's safe to post O:

For Azula I have Azar possibly for the BFF : D Azar is a Grandmother and is one of the Brigadier the pride. She is pretty friendly most of the time and I'd love to see her with a BFF because she totally needs some one that she can not feel old with and have a bunch of fun with.

And are your blank slates open to flings and general plots? There are two girls up there I adore*o*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:40 am
We can certainly RP and see how they get on. 8 D Azula needs some rp.

And yep, blank slates are up for anything. Though honestly since I just got back, babies aren't really on my radar as things to do. If it works well into a plot I don't mind though. But I want allllll of the roleplay and the plots :>  

Ary Keeyara

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 am
Ary Keeyara

Awesome! I can set something up later then. x3

And that makes perfect sense. So before I make offers for plots or whatever O: I am curious about the pink-maned-spider legged girl X. This boy right here X and this girly X. I know their blank slates but I'm curious if they have prides/any kind of personality base.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 am
Crazy-animal-tribal girl I'm leaning toward something sultry and easily amused, but nothing concrete. She and the boy have no prides. The last girl was born in the swamps and since I never made her leave I'm assuming she's still there unless I move her. xD But boy and swampie girl have no personalities at all.  

Ary Keeyara

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 pm
*wipes drool from chin*

ALRIGHT

Now that that's out of the way.

Would you mind going into some more detail on exactly what you're looking for with Indrani?

I freaking LOVE HER. OMFG you don't even know XD

But yes, some more detail on her requested plots?

Or perhaps some base line info on the two stripey blank slates, this guy, and this girl.

I know they're blank slates, but by base line I mean - pride's you are UNinterested in, are they likely to move around, mates/flings, y'know stuff that doesn't base around their personality.

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 pm
Haha poor Indrani xD I love her too but she's such a mess fffff.

As far as what I'm looking for...probably situations where her jealousy really messes things up for either her or others? Can range from wrecking relationships to actually hurting people IDK. I just want her to kind make a mess of lives, because I imagine she does pretty regularly. I'm open to ideas of all kinds, but that's the main thing off the top of my head I can think of to do with her, as she's not really chatty or anything. xD

As for the other two...the one girl was born in daffu gypsy pride I think is where the lines are from? So she's there atm, but she can move if there is a reason to. I'm not going to move blank slates unless they'er going to do something with the move (unless they're rogues than whatever is fine xD). Male is rogue, since he was dawnwalker and they're gone. I could see him being flingy.

I'll say what I told Yin though is I'm not super interested in cubs ATM. I just want good roleplay and plots.If cubs factor into that fine, but I'm not really looking for it and that alone isn't enough of a plot for me. So boy I thiiinkkk is going to be looser in relationships or something and girl I see as being sort of average, not promiscuous or prudish.

As for prides, I honestly don't know what's around anymore is the main issue D8 If you want to be like "what about x pride" and give me a couple sentence summary for them I can let you know? But all I know about are the old prides in my head and not all of them are around anymore. xD

SORRY FOR THE LONG ANSWER ffffffffffffffff  

Ary Keeyara

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:41 pm
No worries on the cubbins part - I saw that you didn't have an immediate urge to try for them. Though I have to admit Indrani is so tempting XD

I'm trying to think of who I have that could become Indrani's punching bag.

Mlinzi would probably be the best candidate for the job. He's a blind apothecary in the Kitwana'Antara. Who sits along the borders each day waiting for his love to come along. A seer has promised him that he will happen upon her on a rainy day along the borders. He could blab to her about it, because he's a terribly gentle soul, and loves to converse with travelling rogues.

Perhaps she could get jealous of his premonition and harass him a bit? I'd be up for it, though SERIOUS injury is something I don't want for him.

I'd also LOVE to offer him if you ever want her to have a softer side in the future ... Mlinzi would likely forgive her for her faults.

And if she ever feels the need to have a family of her home [ out fo envy for some other couple she ran into? ] She could always come back to Mlinzi. He's a gentleman caller - though he doesn't realize he has offspring from said encounters. He believes himself infertile.

But yeah - aside from the cubs idea - which could be at any point in the future if you're interested. I would love to introduce her to him C:

----

Daffu's gypsy pride is still well and good! I actually have a TON of Kizi that your girl could run into and interact with. Though who she interacts with would depend on what type of plots you want for her.
Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:58 pm
Hmmm a rp with him could be interesting. I don't know if there is anything there that would set her off on him, but I imagine it'd be a pretty bitter conversation on her end. I could even see her trying to say that he should be jealous of her since she can see and crap and have her get frustrated with him because there isn't envy there (I'm assuming).

I may look for something softer for her in the future, but I'd be super picky, because the dynamic would have to be perfect and he'd have to be highly adaptable. So I wouldn't pick someone for that right away. But I appreciate the offer and will keep it on hand.

For gypsy girl...I have nooo idea what I'd want for her rofl xD That's the downside of blank slates haha. If you have people in particular there you're looking for roleplay with or plots though you could let me know?  

Ary Keeyara

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:05 pm
Still going through my lot to see who I can toss at you for plottings buuuuut...For your blank slate former-Tuait boyo, I can offer a pride? The Coileani Draiochta are founded mostly by former Tuait members, and they'd welcome another former pride mate. 8]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:54 pm
Peke would like to see Ngao around (: I've got a new girly in the pride too, a bit of a stick in the mud, Amnot who could use plots.  

Nuxaz

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 pm
I have a potential offer for Kafil. C: I have a lioness Ayumu who just recently had cubs (only three girls are staying with her, they're hybrids), moved into a pride and has just had her world turned around from where it was. XD Anyways, I saw Kafil and you're plots for him and thought he might be really perfect for her plot wise/personality wise. c: She's in Seorsa-fala (a pride owned by me and my friend Day) so I don't know if that affects anything like, are you looking to get him into a pride or?
Her personality: Ayumu is a very wistful lioness who often spends most of her time in the clouds. She has not had very many hard experiences in life due to her parents doting on her to the point of never letting her do anything outside of their den. Ayumu likes to spend most of her time with cubs, usually filling their heads with stories of different worlds and little winged creatures. She is a very kind lioness who will probably never put up a fight. One flaw is that because she was pretty much treated as a princess by her parents, she will at times revert to not doing anything other then what she feels like doing. (Taken from my journal, so it does need a little updating)

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff