Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
Painful Stories Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:52 pm
The reason i posted this, is not to make anyone cry. I did it because I just finish some Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul, and I read alot of them and I notice what pains people have gone throw. This thread is NOT to make fun of people, or their problems, it is to try and comfort them aand tell them we are here to care. I want people here who are having problems, to let it out because their scared of being laughed at or being rejected! That will not happen here. If i see it I will give them a warning.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 pm
and if I see anyone daring to try to make fun of someone in this thread for whatever reason I will give you a point!
being given a point is bad not good. its like five strikes and you're out! read the rules, its all there.

-Rose

Artemis Rose

Lia_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:12 pm
Quote from Chicken Soup for the preteen souls

Stay with Me

"I was the new kid in the neighborhood. my family had just moved frpm the country to a bigger city, so i had to start over on making friends. i wasn't sure how i was goin to do thar,even though i had move many times before that. it was just never easy introducting myself to total strangers with the hopes that they'd like me enough to become my friend.
so i was really loney until the day that this boy named Brando came up to me and asked if i wanted to p;ay with him and his friends. After that we weere like best friends. he was a few years older than i was so he always treated me like a little sister. if he wasn't at school, he was playing with me.a few monthd passed and then a whole year went by. We were closer than ever even thought brandon began making more friends at school, and the would come over too. Still he let me play with him even when they were around. brandon never let anyone oush me around or pick on me. he was always there for me.when my mom would call me in for dinner i would always beg her to let me play for a few more minites. he would always say no go ahead i;ll wait right here for you. i would sometimes think that he would not be there waiting when i was done but he was always there. One week later i had to go to my grandmothers;. A new kid named Lance had moved in to our neighborhood a few weeks before, he seemed cool They day i left brandon said he was going over at lance's house to play video games. I said okay i'll see ya sunday. Well things changed forever after that. Brandon spent the night at Lance's house to play video games and watch movies. That Saturday, they went into Lance's parents room to play Nitendo 64 Lance notice there was alittle gun by his dad's bed, so he oicked it up to check it out. Just as a joking aroind he pointed the guna t brandon and pulled the trigger. H e thought it wasn't loaded. Well, he thought wrong."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:43 pm
That's so sad...

I have a story to tell you, but it's kinda... yeah.

When I was little, I remember a woman who would always take care of me, who was always there for me when I cried. I called this woman 'Mommy'. I had two friends who were boys, one was older than the other and they would always play with me and make me laugh. We always got into trouble together, even if I was only three years old. I called these two my brothers.

As time went by, my 'mommy' took me on a plane and we left the country. When we landed, we were in a place called 'United States'. There, I met a man, a woman and a boy that was about six years older than me.

I was little, so I didn't know what was going on. We stayed with them for a month and then I was sent to a preschool. When I came back, my 'mommy' was gone. I was stuck here with these strange people in this strange place.

Over the next ten years, I went through verbal and physical abuse that led me to the verge of running away and calling the cops. During that time, I learned that the woman I called 'mommy' was my aunt, the two boys I called my brothers were my cousins, and these people were my mom, dad and brother. I've had my turn in getting hit by all three of them numerous times that have left me crying myself to sleep and nearly starving myself to death from trying to get the perfect grades they wanted me to have.

Only a few years ago did I learn why my brother seemed to hate me so much. When he moved out of his old room, I found a small notepad that he use to keep as his 'journal'. In it, it said how he played games with his dad and they managed to beat this level in a game, but not the next so they would try to beat the level tomorrow or how his mom taught him how to do math problems and how he thought they were hard at first but he finally understood them.

Then, the last two entries, it said about how his parents had explained to him that his little sister, Ann, was coming to her rightful home to stay with them. I was the little sister that broke his life.

After that, I finally saw why he resented me and why he once yelled at me that he wished he had gotten a little brother instead or something, anything that wasn't me. Until this day, I have wondered what would have happened if I was never born. Would my brother have gotten a little brother? Would he be a lot better off? If he had gotten a little brother, would he have hit him so much, too?

These questions are left unanswered and I am left to wonder only what my future will contain.  

Fire_Rayne

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:47 am
Fire_Rayne
That's so sad...

I have a story to tell you, but it's kinda... yeah.

When I was little, I remember a woman who would always take care of me, who was always there for me when I cried. I called this woman 'Mommy'. I had two friends who were boys, one was older than the other and they would always play with me and make me laugh. We always got into trouble together, even if I was only three years old. I called these two my brothers.

As time went by, my 'mommy' took me on a plane and we left the country. When we landed, we were in a place called 'United States'. There, I met a man, a woman and a boy that was about six years older than me.

I was little, so I didn't know what was going on. We stayed with them for a month and then I was sent to a preschool. When I came back, my 'mommy' was gone. I was stuck here with these strange people in this strange place.

Over the next ten years, I went through verbal and physical abuse that led me to the verge of running away and calling the cops. During that time, I learned that the woman I called 'mommy' was my aunt, the two boys I called my brothers were my cousins, and these people were my mom, dad and brother. I've had my turn in getting hit by all three of them numerous times that have left me crying myself to sleep and nearly starving myself to death from trying to get the perfect grades they wanted me to have.

Only a few years ago did I learn why my brother seemed to hate me so much. When he moved out of his old room, I found a small notepad that he use to keep as his 'journal'. In it, it said how he played games with his dad and they managed to beat this level in a game, but not the next so they would try to beat the level tomorrow or how his mom taught him how to do math problems and how he thought they were hard at first but he finally understood them.

Then, the last two entries, it said about how his parents had explained to him that his little sister, Ann, was coming to her rightful home to stay with them. I was the little sister that broke his life.

After that, I finally saw why he resented me and why he once yelled at me that he wished he had gotten a little brother instead or something, anything that wasn't me. Until this day, I have wondered what would have happened if I was never born. Would my brother have gotten a little brother? Would he be a lot better off? If he had gotten a little brother, would he have hit him so much, too?

These questions are left unanswered and I am left to wonder only what my future will contain.
well..you can't blame yourself..for other peoples mistakes.. some poeple only see the bad and not the good so when his life was turned upside down by a new member of his family.. he chose not to make good of the situation..and instead became selfish.. even though the life you had when you were younger with him..wasn't too good it is never to late to make ammends.. anything can be fixed if you try hard enough to do it.. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:09 pm
Faeriegirl005
well..you can't blame yourself..for other peoples mistakes.. some poeple only see the bad and not the good so when his life was turned upside down by a new member of his family.. he chose not to make good of the situation..and instead became selfish.. even though the life you had when you were younger with him..wasn't too good it is never to late to make ammends.. anything can be fixed if you try hard enough to do it.. ^^

Thanks, I've found people who could help me through all of this, and for that, I'm grateful. neutral  

Fire_Rayne

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:16 pm
Fire_Rayne
Faeriegirl005

Thanks, I've found people who could help me through all of this, and for that, I'm grateful. neutral
you are very welcome..and i am so glad..^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:01 pm
yeah, but one of my closest friends moved away last Friday. crying  

Fire_Rayne

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:50 pm
Fire_Rayne
i am so sorry.. i know how you feel it is hard to lose someone you care about and yes i consider moving away losing someone.. because they are no longer there with you day after day..that person in which you could confide is no longer there it is hard you feel like you have lost a big part of you.. but it will pass i promise and as long as you keep in touch with that person it will all work out in the end and all this is really doing is making your heart bigger so that you can make room for more friends.. because you always have room for more friends..^^

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:32 pm
Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom
Fire_Rayne
i am so sorry.. i know how you feel it is hard to lose someone you care about and yes i consider moving away losing someone.. because they are no longer there with you day after day..that person in which you could confide is no longer there it is hard you feel like you have lost a big part of you.. but it will pass i promise and as long as you keep in touch with that person it will all work out in the end and all this is really doing is making your heart bigger so that you can make room for more friends.. because you always have room for more friends..^^
you give good advice krystonia.
good job.
but no matter how big my heart gets. you will always take up the biggest part of it. heart  

lorilea

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:28 pm
lorilea
Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom
Fire_Rayne
you give good advice krystonia.
good job.[ evol ruoy deen i ]

thanx..

[i need your love]

but no matter how big my heart gets. you will always take up the biggest part of it. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:18 am
[ evol ruoy deen i ]

rainbo has a painful story to tell about fourth of july..but rainbo finds it difficult to say.. she needs to get up the courage to say it first..

-inner rainbo-
eek cry sad 0.o cry crying emo -

[i need your love]

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

Angelic_Illusionz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:24 pm
aaaw talking about things, or yelling, usually makes you feel better ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:57 am
[ evol ruoy deen i ]

um...well basically erm..um..on the fourth of july rainbo's parents had a huge party..and they were all getting drunk in the back yard..so rainbo stayed away and was hanging out with one of her guy friends..but.. erm..um.. rainbo's guy friend..he.. um.. well he.. he..molested teh rainbo..and.. and.. crying ..
-inner rainbo-
- eek cry sad 0.o cry crying emo -

[i need your love]

Rainbo_Ninja_Fae_of_Doom

*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items