Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Liela the lost kitsune (Ready/Crit) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:05 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Liela Lily Petal
Nicknames: (if any)
Height: 5'1"-5'3" (About) 5'7" (At age 18 is her full height)

Faction: Demon
Race: Kitsune (A nogitsune)

Natural Ability: shapeshifting (From Kitsune and back, well eventually be able to shape shift later in her 1st yr for short amount of time)(She will later learn foxfire during her 2nd to 3rd yr)

Personality:

Shy - Because she only had so little contact from people. She appears very shy, sometimes soft spoken when she meets new people. She can be so quiet, that you forget she's there.

Cheerful - You can always spot her playing and chasing them butterflies (or moths o.o; ) in open fields or forests. Since she always seem so cheerful, its sometimes hard to tell if she's upset or sad. (She tries not to show it i think)

Polite - Along with her shy and cheerful like manner. She's very polite when introduce to. She greets you with a smile and a happy hello, or 'pleased to meet you'. She tries her best not to get in anyone's way or help as much as she can.

Loyal - She is very loyal to her friends and loved ones. Would be there no matter what. Just dont ask her to pick sides, cause she'll just tear up and scamper away. Cause she cant pick just one.

Trust - She trust most that she meets, although her shyness well keep her from fully trusting you. As its a way for her to know you first before she finally decides on full trust. But if that trust is broken, forget it... Its very hard to get it back with her.

Optimistic - Yes, she is very optimistic, is one reason why shes seems so cheerful. She sees the best in everything and everyone. Please dont hold it against her, she just cant help it. (Cause she's already been told this and is trying to tune it down x3)

(Bio plot maybe): She doesnt remember where she came from, or what has happen to her clan(or is it pack?) Before she realized it, she had been wandering the forest covered in snow. Which seemed like forever... Which is why her fur has stayed the white color that it is, with slight silver streaks through them. She believes the moonlight cactus lily which can be found upon her hair dress pin/clip. May serve some form of clues to her past memories. Her one weakness however is cute fluffy creatures, and some fluttery ones (She does enjoy chasing them). Due to a rumor she happen to hear somewhere, that if a kitsune were to have one of their tails caught by anyone, the kitsune would have to become their slave. (Which is actually a star ball, that i have learned. But well keep the tail part there.) She only shows one of her tails.

Among her lost wondering ways, she was eventually found by an old woman. That lived in the snow covered woods. (Im thinking maybe a retired witch maybe?) She took Liela in and raised her, showed her a few things or two. They was so much the old woman can teach her and soon decides it was best to enroll her into the academy. And maybe find more of her kind or find out about them.

Its where i can get my info on all about Kitsune:
Here!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To better understand her abilities and powers. And maybe find some clues as to what happen to her in the past

FEAR Ability: Illusions - A barrier move i believe. Where she makes copies of herself (or others?). That will take on, an oncoming attack. But, vanishes once comes in contact of being hit. At best, she can cover for one with this barrier.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: A hazel green mixed in with brown, like a star cluster
Hair Colour/Style: light golden brown, straight then curls at the bottom
Skin Colour: normal cream like?
Clothing Style/Colours: kimono like, but cut off short at the bottom. Long stockings with leg warmers like over her shoes. Only the front part of the shoes, the back of it is a strap to hold on. So, like a sandal like, but the leg warmer covers that for the most part.
Extra: She has long hair, only has her ears flopped down to her head. Her hair is clipped up like from the back on top with moonlight cactus lilies to them. She only shows off one tail, due to a fear/rumor she had heard upon the wind.
References: (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:37 am
Art!

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 am
Events She's been placed in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Art By: amicableAggressor
Wonderland Event March, 2014
Class: Cheshire cat

OOC

User Image
Guild

Battle Calculator
My character's username: Moon petals
My character's level: 37
Character's HP: 40
Current party:
Current Guild: Queen's Rangers
Small IC description of character: A cheshire cat that blooms at night.

Character journal: here

08/14/15:

[spoiler][quote="OOC"]
[b]Character Name:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23900965]Liela the lost Kitsune[/url]
[b]Faction:[/b] Demon/Kitsune
[b]Appearance: [/b] [url=http://orig13.deviantart.net/6375/f/2014/248/3/7/_c__moon_cactus_lilies_by_lunareden-d7y2kqo.png]Happily loving flowers[/url]
[b]Miasma meter[/b]
Items obtained:

[/quote][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:40 am
liela-dragon-rayne1

The mythos behind the star-ball/prized possession/tail grabbed is great and all, but I am concerned about the affects it would have in this universe; for example: Liela and Uru get into a heated discussion and she turns to leave, in reaction, he reaches out and grabs her tail by accident. Would she become his slave if that were to happen?

Valid reason to join Amityville, expand on that if you feel like you want people to know more about her.

Fear Ability - Illusion, I recommend fitting that into a class of FEAR (found here), it sounds like a Mind ability. Also, please explain it so people have a better idea of what she is doing. Does she replicate herself, does she make as many as her tails. Do they vanish upon contact?  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:47 am
PhiferWolf

It probably only apply if, the other knows of the legend/rumor. Otherwise, she would probably freak out and pull her tail away quickly. In a mind of panic of course.

Ill try to do that, i think i have an idea more or less.

XD; That's what im having problems with. It's a defenses move, so, basically she can make replicas of herself and others. So, yes they would vanish once hit, but still gives once time for the real deal. To wither escape or whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:13 am
liela-dragon-rayne1

Perhaps, as a Y1, lets try to keep it basic; instead of having it affect a group of people; how about creating illusions, two of her, that can act as she would. Thus, this gives her a good chance to get away. Y2 could be more or it could include other people (ask GM). How about something like:

FEAR Ability:
Kenko Illusion (The Mind): Liela creates two illusions of herself that act as if she would independently. However, they deal no damage and disappear when attacked.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 am
PhiferWolf

Hmm.... Ill wait and see what a GM says, before i change things?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 am
Pushing this up!  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 am
liela-dragon-rayne1
Pushing this up!

Hi Liela!

I just wanted to confirm - The shapeshifting nat ability ~ This means she shapeshifts into a kitsune form and back, or does she shapeshift into other things?

Personality- This mostly sounds like a personal plot that you're going to go after! Which is great, but I would suggest that you put that plot to the side for now and focus on creating her as a character first and have her discover what kind of person she is personality-wise. Once she knows who she is as a person, there will be more opportunity for her to find the rumour while at school and act however her personality would dictate. Also keep in mind that if someone did take her tail, it would have to be someone from Halloween, unless you submit a plot (after her enrolment and you've had time to get a grasp on her personality, etc) saying otherwise.

Outside of that, I agree with Phife - having it as easy as grabbing a tail will cause a lot of problems for her down the line. You may have to tweak the mythology a little bit in order to make it easier to play. Perhaps say that she won't have to be a servant, but she's engrained with the paranoia that she would be? That keeps her being afraid of others touching her tail, without trapping her into being someone's slave over an accident.

FEAR: This sounds more like The Barrier than The Mind, and that seems to be what you're going for! Maybe in her y1 it just forms as an invisible barrier - remember that Y1s are the bottom of the totem pole power wise, so it won't be terrible extravagant to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:36 am
Enoh Love

Yes, that's correct. I dont think she well know how to shapeshift anything else until later in that one yr?

Ill work on her personal soonish. Working nights does take its toll on you XD;

I dont think anyone else would know about that rumor but Kitsunes. Ill just have to change it, that the one that looks after her, after being lost in the dark forest has told her, her whole life XD;

Well... how about making the the barrier of her and one other? until she gets stronger and is able to do more later in her years?  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:55 am
liela-dragon-rayne1
Yes, that's correct. I dont think she well know how to shapeshift anything else until later in that one yr?

Ill work on her personal soonish. Working nights does take its toll on you XD;

I dont think anyone else would know about that rumor but Kitsunes. Ill just have to change it, that the one that looks after her, after being lost in the dark forest has told her, her whole life XD;

Well... how about making the the barrier of her and one other? until she gets stronger and is able to do more later in her years?

Re: Shapeshifting: Okay! I just thought I would ask. :'D

I think it's more plausible to have the barrier form a small image of herself or others after she's a little stronger - maybe Y2 she can start drawing enough fear to make the barrier look like herself or others. Even then the illusions wouldn't be able to attack as the Barrier is strictly to block damage, but there is still a lot of opportunity for fun with it, especially if in her later years she can make the barrier reflect the person who is attacking - it'd be like attacking themselves! As an example, anyway.

Nights DOES take a lot out of you ;u; <3 Best of luck!  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:03 am
Enoh Love

Re: Shapeshifting: Okay! I just thought I would ask. :'D

I think it's more plausible to have the barrier form a small image of herself or others after she's a little stronger - maybe Y2 she can start drawing enough fear to make the barrier look like herself or others. Even then the illusions wouldn't be able to attack as the Barrier is strictly to block damage, but there is still a lot of opportunity for fun with it, especially if in her later years she can make the barrier reflect the person who is attacking - it'd be like attacking themselves! As an example, anyway.

Nights DOES take a lot out of you ;u; <3 Best of luck!

RE:RE: Shapeshifting: Should i put that in there somehow?

That sounds reasonable, ill have to word it again. So, that it works XD; And, i would so like that if her barrier could somehow do that. XD; Is it possible tho?

D8 tell me about it! Thanks XD  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:57 am
liela-dragon-rayne1

I would, just to be clear! Perhaps "Able to shape shift into a kitsune and back"? something along those lines. There are a couple students that can shape shift into other things for short amounts of time, which was why I asked~ C:

I can see it as definitely being plausible in her later years, yes! Just to add a little bit of fun flavour text to battles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:59 am
Enoh Love

I would, just to be clear! Perhaps "Able to shape shift into a kitsune and back"? something along those lines. There are a couple students that can shape shift into other things for short amounts of time, which was why I asked~ C:

I can see it as definitely being plausible in her later years, yes! Just to add a little bit of fun flavour text to battles.

XD Sounds awesome and well have to try and word that out somehow. Thanks!  

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

liela-dragon-rayne1

Beloved Hunter

13,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:57 am
Zoobey
=o Can you overlook mine? o3o pretty please!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff