Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Food Thief (Danny v. Muka) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am
Danny was sitting in front of the gym with a plethora of food. Hot dogs, booburgers, soda- she had it all. After working out she'd been more than the usual hungry, so she'd decided to get a ton of junk food.

Hopefully nobody would take any ...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 am
OvO

Someone was watching you Danny.

Muka had been drawn by food energies in the air. Mystical energies that could draw the strix from miles around.

Do you hear the skittering of talons in the rafters?

No?

WELL HE'S THERE.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:54 am
Danny couldn't hear the strix at all. She was too busy eating all this delicious food.  
iloveyouDIE rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am
Quote:
Rolling for initiative

Muka spread his wings and a tiny giggle slipped out. Hopefully the master predator wouldn't be discovered and he could get the jump on his victim.

His victim was the food.

The ghoul was just in the way.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am
Danny had spider senses when someone was going to steal her food. Well no, it was more like strix senses. More like she was just really protective.

As soon as Muka emerged, she had her arms out, grabbing anything she could and swinging him out of the way of her food.

"What the hell's bells man!" she screeched, grabbing another pretzel from the pile. "You coulda crushed my food!"

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 pm
"Look man, I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm gonna hafta kick your butt," she said, rolling up the sleeves of her jacket. Eventually she decided that wearing a jacket was too frustrating, so she threw it off all together. Just some short shorts and a bikini. As it should've been.

She held up a fist and socked it into Muka's belly. Well ... that wasn't going to work. "It's mine, okay!"

User Image

HP: 50/50
DMG: 8
FEAR: Battle Cry | Swift Strike | The Chill

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:18 pm
Muka had leapt down for the food but the ghoul had swiped it away! WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!?

"Sharing is.." he giggled, "Carin-OOF!" Thankfully the ghoul had hit his ample stomach, the fancy waistcoat barely containing his jiggle. She hit hard for a little thing!

"Let's be.." He waggled the fingers on his free hand while rubbing his belly and grinned, "friends!"

His talons flashed out to snag a bobbling donut. It was successful! But in the process he'd given Danny a nice slash across the arm.

He stuffed the donut in his mouth and sloppily spat crumbs, "You should *mmphhhhrrmmph* cover up *omnom* a bit more.. hee.."

HP: 32/40
Dmg: 5  
chiickadee rolled 8 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1 Total: 22 (8-32)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:27 pm
Oh he wanted to be friends. Well that was okay. If he wanted to be friends she'd gladly share with him all the donuts he-

"WHAT!?" Danny screeched, her hands, feet and horns catching on fire in the same beat, "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DRESS!!!" It was dumb! She could dress however she wanted!

Instead of lighting Muka on fire, she instead lit the box of donuts on fire. It was fine for her, as she normally ate food burnt just the same, but hopefully it would deter Muka from taking anything else...

User Image

HP: 45/50
DMG: 0 abloobloobloo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:27 pm
"I wasn't telling you.. ah.. hrm.." He tapped his chin, crumbs falling into his beard as he continued to chew. His thoughts were interuppted when the donuts burst into flames. Muka bobbled them, all the while cackling in amusement. He wasn't particularly fond of fire but having his donuts burst into flames was pretty comical to the easily amused owl-boil.

"I was just ah.." He almost danced in place and blew furiously on the donuts until they'd blown out (but also burnt into a hardened black crisp. "..for armor! More covering? Yes?"

And then he pelted her with rock hard donuts.

HP: 32/40
Dmg: 7 (for real this time)  
chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:16 pm
"I don't need your stupid armor!" Danny retorted, setting some of the hot dogs on fire next. "I can protect my food without it!!"

Then a donut hit her in the head.

So Danny threw one of the flaming hot dogs at him.

User Image

HP: 38/50
DMG: 6

iloveyoudie
sorry! I admittedly forgot > A <

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 pm
"Eeeeehehee!" Muka exclaimed with only laughter as the hotdog hit him and ignited part of his ascot. The silky tie sprung with flames and the strix hopped from foot to foot, trying to simultaneously put out the fire AND eat the hot dog.

"Whatever you say!" More crumbs flew from his lips as the hotdog disappeared into his gaping maw. "But ah..hah..sharing is caring! Or is it scaring is caring?" He stroked his beard a moment. "Either..hrmm.. way.. BOO!"

Muka leapt at Danny and struck out to steal more morsels.

HP: 26 / 40
Dmg: 3

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:28 pm
Danny kneed Muka in the crotch with a well-aimed knee.

"THESE ARE MINE. SHOVE OFF DUDE!!" Just for good measure, she gave him a shove in the opposite direction. Anything to keep her precious food safe.

User Image

HP: 35/50
DMG: 3

iloveyoudie
i am not responsible for any balls hurt in the process of this post.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:18 am
Muka oofed, grabbed his crotch, and bobbled backwards from her shove, but rocked back forward on his heels shoes. His giant yellow eyes may even have crossed a little.

He then squawked a moment, and fell on top of her. It wasn't an attack, per say, but his weight was enough to do some serious squashing.

HP: 23 / 40
Dmg: 4

chimarii

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 pm
Danny squirmed under the heavy bird, absolutely crushed by his enormous weight. Sure she could easily wrestle with Roch, who was a good deal taller and brawnier than her. It wasn't hard for Danny to match up to boys. But this? This was a new kind of pain.

Then she remembered she had fire.

So she lit a nice little fire under his stomach. Danny was making roasted chicken for lunch.

User Image

HP: 31/50
DMG: 9

iloveyoudie

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

iloveyouDIE rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 1, 2, 1, 1, 4 Total: 15 (7-28)

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:10 am
Muka was giggling. He'd apparently recovered from the hit and now found that squishing Danny was hysterical. He did not find the fire funny though. There was an odd heat around his belly and then... "AHH!" Muka leapt up with a squawk but leapt up on top of the fire demon. He flailed and batted himself and flapped his wings and seemed to overall abuse the ghoul just from proximity. Even his FEAR talons had manifested in his panic, and half of his jacket and shirt ended up burned and shredded off.

"That was a.. hrmm.. nice shirt.." He panted once he got the fire out. Oh no.. Muka officially had grumpy face.

HP: 14 / 40
Dmg: 13
Using Y2 BattleCry

chimarii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items