Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

For years, Humans and multitudes of mythological creatures have managed to live in a relative peace, save one species. Werewolves have remained hidden because of the threat of hunters, but lately, hunters have become a rare sight. Maybe its time for the wolves to fully join the world instead of hiding in plain sight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm
Characters:

Name -Moonborn (Goes by Randon)
Age - 17
Sex - Female
Bio - Randon was the only surviving pup in her litter that was born under a full moon (Hence the name). Her parents did everything to care for her and she grew up happy. As she grew up, she became interested in a human contraption known as a computer. By age 14, she could take apart and build her own as well as use any software that was placed in front of her. She's easy going, but protective. She has a soft spot for Moon Moon because like her, he was the odd one out of his litter.
User Image
Wolf
User Image
Other - She has a scar on her stomach after an encounter with a hunter.

Name - Moon Moon
Age - 15
Sex - male
Bio - Moon Moon was born the runt and his father and mother were just going to let him die off, but an older pack member who had never found a mate and so didn't have pups of her own, took him in and raised him up. She finally found a mate though when he was a year old. With pups of her own now, he was sent off to join the main pack early. This proved to be a mistake though as they found out, he was an idiot, something that hadn't been known before he was older. He did entertain the pack though, so they let him live. That, and he was one of the fastest wolves and had longer stamina then most, so they could never catch him to kill him. Yeah.
Pic - Wolfhuman
Other  

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image

Moon moon was currently sleeping. He wasn't sleeping in a cave with the other pack members. Nope, he decided to sleep in a tree. Or rather, he had chased after a squirrel, who ran up the tree, and he fallowed after the squirrel. Then got stuck in said tree. He woke up, yawned and sreatch, then wrong way, so he fell out of the tree and landed on another member.

"Dammit Moon Moon." the older wolf said. He was a larger wolf, so Moon moon decided to run before he became lunch.

"Sorry Shadow Claw." Moon moon called out behind him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽
☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon, unlike Moon Moon, was asleep in the cave. She was close enough to the entrance, however, that she was woken by the loud thump that Moon Moon had made. She groaned as she shook her head.

'Oh Moon Moon' she thought as she stood and stretched her limbs.

She glanced around the cave, which a normal human would assume to be bare, wet, and unlivable for an extended time, was actually pretty nice. The cave was large in the back and had little areas for each member. The areas were private and held each member's belongings that helped them blend in with humans. She decided to go for a little walk and find some breakfast before heading into town. She headed into the trees, trying to enjoy the beautiful morning.

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Moon moon finally slowed down and stopped when he saw a rabbit. "I will get the rabbit guys. I'll get it." Moon moon called out running after the animal that took of in a sprint. There where four other wolves there.

"Oh F**k. Who brought Moon Moon along." One said. The others all sighed, and decided to try a different part of the forest then here now that Moon moon had scared off most of the prey. Moon moon just shrugging, having caught and killed the rabbit. He munched down on it happily, then went to the river to wash off his muzzle and get a drink. After that, he decided to find Randon. She was one of the only people who where nice to him. He sniffed the air, and finding her sent, went off in search of her.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon was downstream munching on a couple of squirrels that she had caught for breakfast. They would last her a little while until she found something in town. Once she was finished, she nudged the leftovers into the river and then went in herself. She knew that blood was harder to get out of her white fur when it dried. She got out and shook the water from her fur. Once the water was gone, she curled up in the sun to let its warm rays dry her the rest of the way. Randon put her head on her paws and looked around while she waited. She yawned once, still trying to wake up.

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

Moon Moon spotted his target and got ready. He crouch down, then pounced, landing on her. "Moonborn, I found you." he said loudly. Moon moon had a tendency to yell a lot. Really, most wolves where surprised he managed to feed himself at all.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon, who had fallen asleep again, suddenly found a lot of weight pounce on her. Her anger dissipated when she heard the voice. Moon Moon's loud voice caused her to groan and she managed an, "Ouch."

She got her paws underneath her and stood as she did a shrugging motion to get Moon Moon off of her. She shook out her fur and looked at Moon Moon, "Hey Moon Moon. You certainly know how to make an entrance, don't you?" She sat on her hind legs, thinking. She was kind of glad that he had found her or she would have possibly slept most of the day. "Did you find any breakfast today?" She figured that he probably had. "Any plans today?"

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

"I caught a rabbit this morning and ate it. It was yummy, but now I want to try some of the human food. Can I come with you into the local village." Moon moon asked, standing up after she had dumped him on the ground.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon cocked her head at him as she considered. She then nodded, "Alright, you can come. But, you have to promise me that you'll keep your voice down. If you can't I won't take you into town anymore." She got up and stretched her back legs before heading back for the cave. She had to grab her bag incase she found any treasures. She was trying to find all the parts she needed for a human computer. She usually found some good stuff that was just thrown away for no reason.

'Oh well. Human loss is my gain.'

She entered the cave and saw that some of the others were waking up. She moved over to her area and ducked under the cloth that acted as a door. She then allowed the shift to take and soon was standing on two legs. She pulled on her human disguise, grabbed her bag, and stepped back out.

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Moon moon nodded and stepped into his own area. It didn't have a lot, just a back pack with some cloths. He changed and snagged the back pack and put it on. He figured he could help her bring back anything she found. Once dress, he went outside to wait for her.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon was already outside the cave waiting for Moon Moon. She observed some of the other pack members glaring at him as he walked out and she glared back. When he got to her, she said, "Come on Moon Moon. Lets get going. There should be some good stuff today since tomorrow is trash day. Humans throw out all sorts of things before trash day." She turned and started toward the town.

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

"I know what you mean. I found a cat that way once. It scratched me though, so I sat on it. Then it scratched by butt and I couldn't sit for a week. I discovered why the people threw out the cat." Moon moon said not knowing about ally cats at all. He could understand dogs, but not cats. I got the cloths I'm wearing from the trash. I bag I was given by a nice man for helping him with his washing while his wife was out of town. When his wife came back, she showed me how to put the cloths on right and even fixed up parts of it." he said. He was wearing a Kimono as it was the only nice thing he could find that fit. That and it wasn't stolen by anyone else because they didn't know how to put it on.

"I think the Pack is planning on banishing me soon. They just need an excuse." Moon moon said with a sigh.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon just shook her head as he talked about the alley cat. His mind was simple and he looked at everything with such a pureness that it made her smile. She looked at the outfit that he wore and said,

"It looks good on you Moon Moon. Most humans don't know what they have when they throw stuff out."

His next comment caused her to knit her brows and frown. She had noticed it too. She had overheard grumblings in the cave. She looked at him as they walked and said, "I just wish that the pack could see you the way I do Moon Moon." She slipped her hand into his and gave it a quick squeeze. "You're so kind. You make me laugh and help keep my mind off the bad stuff." Her thoughts drifted to her stomach for a moment and the scar that zigzagged across it. That thought led her to look around and glare at all the people that they began to pass. They lived in a relative harmony with other creatures of myth.

'Why can't we werewolves live like this?'

She shook the thought from her head and said, "Wanna get some food first?People are starting to move around and take their trash to the curb, so we have a little time.

God-of-Death102

The Fox Tamer
Captain

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

"Sure, It's been a while since I've had cooked food." Moon moon said, getting exciting and jumping around a bit. People where giving him odd looks, but he ignored them as he was used to getting glares a lot. He grabbed her hand and rushed off to a cafe. "Wait, do you have money, cause I don't." Moon moon said sadly. Werewolves hunted for there own food, and usually made there own cloths from the fur of the animals they hunted, so they didn't need human currency. Sometimes the younger werewolves took jobs in the town to earn a bit of cash to spend of nicer things, and there was a group that worked to make money for the pack. Everyone was given a small allowance except for him. If you wanted more, you worked for it.

User Image

The Fox Tamer

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas