Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Which episode is the time jump in? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:22 pm
I am at episode 170 and still haven't gotten to it.So when is it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:58 am
after the fillers are over, then there will be a time jump
the fillers supposedly take place in the 6 months before Naruto goes off to train for 2.5 years XD  

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:13 am
umm.. what?I still don't get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:11 pm
After that there are a few more filler episodes and then it should go onto Time Jump. If you're wondering and don't want to buy the manga or the Time Jump magazine then go download the episodes on narutofan.com...that's at least what I did.  

Itazu

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:29 am
What episode NUMBER are they in?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:48 pm
Check this out for the info. Wikipedia ftw. the fillers have not stopped yet which is where i think you are confused.  

Owenlars2

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:00 pm
The most current episode is 176 as of now. I've heard that the fillers end in 3-4 weeks, around the first week of April. That should make the first non-filler episode 179 or 180. I can't wait. I really hope they don't botch it up. I've been biding my time and I've waited for this moment for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:49 pm
u got a long wait my friend xp
there should be around 25 more fillers  

Lhunari

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:36 pm
dragonrav910
u got a long wait my friend xp
there should be around 25 more fillers
MORE LIKE 125 FILLERS!!!! MUAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:43 pm
seriously though...a 4 part series about the star village then kakashi gaiden then the time jump...and the cool new uniform for naruto.  

Owenlars2

XGreen Eggs And SpamX

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:34 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I HATE THE FILLERS!!!! I want to watch the episodes with the real storyline, not boring fillers....Now I started to read the manga cause the anime is still on fillers....when do the fillers end man?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.......?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:15 am
Owenlars2
seriously though...a 4 part series about the star village then kakashi gaiden then the time jump...and the cool new uniform for naruto.
I take it back. The star village was just the last of the fillers listed on a press release from the company that animates it. many were hoping that it meant that it would be hte last of the fillers, but alas the previews show somethign about akamaru going insane and killing people and kiba and naruto having to stop him with kiba's mom and sister. i am just glad my second favorite character will probably be back!!! y'know, the dog with one eye and one ear.

EDIT: According to wikipedia, including the kiba episode, ther are 3 more announced fillers:
Inuzuka Kiba's Long Day: Episode 184, Akamaru goes berserk, and it's Kiba's job to save him.
This Legendary Hidden Leaf Onbaa Existed!!: Episode 185
Laughing Shino: Episode 186

Owenlars2

Lovino_Vargas_S_Italia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:08 am
i heard they stopp at 210  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:53 am
nope, 210, 211 and 212 last listed episodes, you bet that fillers ARE going to continue, at least for the 9th season, meaning that after this three, there still 14 chapters left  

Pekora

ruka_panda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:13 pm
filler ends at February and that's when the time skip will start....  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games