Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:17 pm
WHY HELLO THERE.

This is gonna be my plot thread! That's descriptive!

Quote me for faster responses.

o + post one - intro
o + post two - males
o + post three - females
o + post four - rp archive
o + post five - reserved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

MATTIN | ROGUE | PLOT REQUIRED
Mate ; Possibly looking!
Flings ; Mmmmaybe.
Pride ; Perhaps.
Personality-wise, Mattin is quiet and a little nervous. He's polite and a gentleman, and will do his best not to tread on anybody's toes. He's on an eternal quest for knowledge, and is quite intelligent himself--any potential suitors would have to be on his level, as well as preferably possess at least some measure of wit. He's not particularly shy or anything, but isn't the best with his words, and usually will hang back and formulate his responses ahead of time before getting into a conversation. Mattin can be more than a little clumsy with his words, but he tends to be able to make his meaning known without a lot of difficulty. He's a very tall, slim lion, and is really not built for combat. He tries to avoid it if at all possible, and is far more of a scholar than a warrior.
OOCly, I will be very picky on appearances. ; u; Sorry, but Matty's my baby.

LINDANI | BONELANDS | PLOT REQUIRED
Mate ; Male-only--would also have to be in the Bonelands as well for this time. If he leaves the pride, he may be open to finding a female.
Flings ; Not right now.
Pride ; At the moment, he's comfortable where he's at. However, he could be looking to leave the pride and eventually go out to do what is expected of all Bonelands males--come back and challenge to be counted among the ranks of the Umholi.
Personality snippet from the contest - -
Lin is, at his core, incredibly conflicted about a lot of things. He's largely unassuming as a whole and even flighty when it comes to actual conversation, and has developed his skills at quietly sneaking away from large groups of lions to where he actually succeeds more often than not. Lindani is a huge lion who really would have preferred if he would've stayed small, and he seems to still not be entirely accustomed to his size--even then, he's a fairly skilled hunter, but tends to trip over his own paws a lot. He's somewhat self-conscious, particularly about the pernicious stutter he developed as an adolescent. He'd really like nothing more than to vent all his building thoughts and frustrations to somebody (or something--it could very well be a rock a safe distance away, he isn't picky), but is far too scared that his uncertainty about being an ahluke will earn him a swift kick out of the pride or something worse. Overall, Lindani just isn't a guy you'd have to worry about, and he plays very far on the side of caution to avoid stepping on anybody's toes, even if he sometimes manages to do just that in a literal sense. There are always so many apologies spewed afterwards.

SHUKRI | MAKONO'EPESI | PLOT OPTIONAL
Mate ; Uh.
Flings ; Not at the moment.
Pride ; Nope.
Shukri is outgoing, chatty, prone to histrionics, and very, very protective of his cheetahs. As a breeder, it's up to him to make good matches, and he takes that as seriously as he possibly can. He takes full responsibility for everything if any of his matches don't work or break down, and will do everything he can to make sure that both cheetahs are content. He's incredibly melodramatic and launches into rants at the slightest provocation, but he's not too bad of a guy. Shukri has a big ego, but everything related to him comes second to his duties in the pride and ensuring that his cheetahs are as happy as he can make them.

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:20 pm
FARAI | ROGUE | PLOT OPTIONAL
Mate ; Possible.
Flings ; Open.
Prides ; Acceptable.
Farai is a bit of a blank slate. What I've gathered so far is that she's a pleasant, if overly fiery, lioness, with a fierce love of life and a desire to experience as many things as possible. She's incredibly open and has very few boundaries, and can be deemed crass or brash by some. Farai does mean well, even if she can sometimes hurt feelings without meaning to. She has a soft spot for birds and other small animals, and is very protective.

DHIYA | JAHY SARLARIN | PLOT REQUIRED
Mate ; This would take some plotting.
Flings ; Unlikely, but feel free to offer.
Prides ; Nope!
Contest personality snippet - -
While by far not the most refined lioness in the world, Dhiya has just enough social grace to her to where the burning hatred she seems to have for most things is at least kept private. She holds herself to such a high standard that it's a wonder she even tries anything at all--her determination prevents her from giving up, regardless of the circumstances. Her 'hatred' is not so much that as it is thinly-veiled anger for her own failings and the sometimes lackluster performance of others, as she deems it, with a not-so-healthy dash of general frustration thrown in. Dhiya is not a coarse creature by any means, however--when needed, she can change masks from fierce warrior to silk-tongued guardian, however much she would prefer to just do one thing in order to be the best at it. She's viciously loyal, and even though she despises owing a debt to anyone, begrudgingly acknowledged hers to the Qyrhyeshti and did her best to make good on her part as soon as was physically possible and in the most gratifying way she could think of--by releasing years of frustrations and ill feelings on the field of battle. Now that she's found her place in the pride, she's gotten better at venting consistently in small ways, though she will always prefer sparring or training for combat over those actions, as she deems them 'petty, but necessary'. Dhiya was not always such a harsh and resolute lioness, though she greatly enjoys the change in her personality, deeming it all required and more useful towards her goal of survival than being anything less than made of iron. She's slightly self-conscious about what she hides under her braid, though for her, that simply means pointed looks and very obvious growled hints to stop pointing it out if the topic is broached. You're also far more likely to get roared at if you approach from that side,or even possibly swatted at if you catch her on a particularly bad day. Hurting someone for their own good is acceptable in her book, but she wouldn't kill or gravely injure any of the lions in her tribe for a few simple reasons; One, they saved her life. Two, she fights alongside them. Three, she'd rather not be out in the desert again, and four--they're all hers, as much as she gets frustrated at them. Dhiya knows that she owes the tribe more than her life for what they've done for her, and if she can protect it with every fiber of her being, that's exactly what she's going to do until she drops dead.

Underneath the braided part of her mane, her eye is the milky white of blindness, and there are deep scars slashing over the socket that reveal the source. She's not terribly pleased about that.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 pm
Nothing yet!  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 pm
Reserved~

Open for posting, though!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm
Updated with my new Makono'Epesi boy! ; u; Filling in his personality presently~.  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 am
Zactura
Also, I believe you won a cheetah in one of my contests a while back smile I dunno though but I'll look for you~

For Dhiya,
I have Utsuki. He is a kindred lion, and is from the Chowke pride. He is a story collector and most important a wisdom holder. Which makes for a good listener and adviser. Maybe they could come in contact several times and let her take her frustrations. He is frail but he comes from a very strong bulk muscled family ( all warriors and ex veterans ), so if she wanted to take a few hits- he'd do it. Nothing really angers this lion unless by threatening his family and friends but those are in his pride and very well protected. He is a soft speaker and humble, and has the wisdom of many for such a young age. He travels with a hyena that collects his stories. Whether it be just for plot to get her to accept herself and be less frustrated- is fine with me. But mating would be tricky as he would never fully join a pride as he is deathly loyal to his own but would definitely make it work if that happened. Right now I want him to travel and help those in need.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:18 pm
Chi Sohma
Possibly! ; y; I left Gaia for a few years, so I kind of...forgot a lot of things, sdfsdf. Thanks for checking, though~

I like that, yes. u vu We can let them have at it and see where it goes--Dhiya would probably be a little leery of him at first until she's absolutely certain that he isn't a Burkuteshti that's trying to get something out of her, but they might be able to hit it off. She'd be really interested in the stories, too; she used to have a traveling companion of her own a while back who would tell her tales he'd gathered. It'd be neat to see how they'd interact!  

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 am
You did win a cheetah! <3
I knew your name sounded familiar!

[ The Contest ] = [ Your winning Entry ]

heart

Zactura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm
            Zactura

For your boy, Mattin, I can offer you my lovely little Siren. She is in the Kizi, and wouldn't be leaving, as she's with her only sister. She would counter balance him really well!

Mihika is a total performer. She's a boy-crazy performer who lives for the limelight because it draws the boy's attention to her. She is pretty and she knows it. She knows how to work every angle of her body and knows how to talk in a good way that keeps everyone interested and knows a few not so clean jokes. However, she wouldn't dream of settling down with one boy. She would want as many boys as she could, even going so far as to have more than one at a time.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 am
Chi Sohma

Oh wow she's pretty. ; y; Man, how'd I forget about that? I'll add her up later today and do some personality reworking because man that is old. Thanks a lot for finding her!

Saint Sergio

Ooh. They do look pretty good together, and the personalities could bounce off each other really nicely. u vu What were you thinking we could do with 'em?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:37 am
Zactura
            Just RP them and see how we go, basically? :3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 am
Saint Sergio

I'm game for that. U: He can wander pretty much anywhere as well, so having him show up around Kizi lands isn't that far-flung.
nnnow for the hard part. Who starts?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 am
            Zactura

YOU PLZ? Starting's difficult for me.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:47 am
Saint Sergio

I can do that, ye. ; y; I might be a little slow because I'm toggling between a paper and a commission, but I'll get that done!

//sORRY FOR DOUBLE-PING BUT where exactly should I put the thread anyway

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces