Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Mellow Marsh - Ceffyl Dwr (Demon) [Accepted] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor?
  :D
View Results

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Mellow Marsh
Nicknames: Coko, Matcha, M.M
Faction: Demon
Race: Ceffyl Dŵr, aka water horse

▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△

Natural Ability:

✦ Y1: Shapeshifting: Mellow can turn into his pony form as he wishes. Yup, you don't misread. His nautral form is a pettite pony......

✦ Y2: Levetation: As a fairy spirit type, ceffyl dwr is able to fly even without wings. As a young member, he couldn't float or fly for a long time though.

Personality:

....I am not a kelpie.
Mellow is often mistaking as kelpie, a cognate that is more usually mentioned. He didn't like that, but he didn't feel like to correct it. So he might just look at you before looking another side.

You want to have a ride?
Well, you can, if you don't afraid he will vanish in the mid-air and let you free fall. It's how they make joke with you. Here's where he shows his liking towards a person.

--> Stranger: Congrats, you will have the free fall.
--> Acquaintance: You are lucky that he will find vegetation to dump you.
--> Friends: Depends, if you are the best, he will come back and save you, just like giving you a big joke.

For a safe ride, you have to keep him in good mood, aka offer him his favourite food - ???.

Man of few words
Not really, though he isn't the talkative kind, he was speaking a lot of things in his mind, just not spoken out. He tends to think, thinking too much that he seldom open his mouth. However, it doesn't mean that he won't mingle.

Little Prankster
Due to his ceffyl dwr's nature, he was rather naughty sometimes. Like making harmless little pranks and such....

...Please don't pull it.
If you notice, there are some ropes on Mellow's body, it's just like reins to him. From young, he has been wearing this ropes since their species has the ability to turn into mist, so it's more convenient to locate him. He didn't like that, so don't pull it if you don't want a cool eye. Same applied to his tail and ears, he had an experience of being jerked from the tail, which gave him a nightmare fear.

Untamed
Despite his cute appearance, Mellow does not listen to order easily without deep thinking. That means most of the time, he might just stand there, thinking while others take action. He doesn't trust people easily and is slow-heated. When you ask him for something, he will look at you, without saying a word. Actually, he was thinking of your intention. "Why you want this?" "Will it be harmful to me?" "What can I get?" "Are you that close to me?" "Why they don't ask others?" For example. He was thinking useless thoughts all the time he wasn't speaking.

I am in a good mood
Whenever he feels happy, you might not see him smiles. Instead, his ears and tails will give you big hints.

Gone with the Wind
As a water creature, he doesn't only love water activities but enjoyed the race with the wind. So he also likes running in his free time.

Don't mention about my height :/
Although most of his species are tall and slim, Mellow is considered a shortie among his people. He really cares about that and doesn't like others to mention it all the time. Secretly, he has been finding recipes to grow taller.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
The bad habit of thinking too much worried Mellow's parents, so they decided to let the big boil to attend a school, get some social life. Amongst their list, there were quite a few good choices. Yet, why Amityville? Well, they just threw the dart and it landed on Amityville.

Underlying reason:
He has a close cousin that told him she was heading to Amityville a few years ago, but recently, he heard that she was missing, so he raised his voice the first time. His parents knew his boy well, so they agreed on the boy going to register in Amityville.

FEAR Ability:
✦ The Mind
- Mellow has no interest in fighting, so he prefer evading one if possible. So he transforms into mist, making the attacker harder to locate his actual position. As a young boil, the transformation technique was not so proficient, so he can't turned into mist fully.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Lemon Yellow
Hair Colour/Style: Celadon Green?
Skin Colour: Vanilla Light Tan?
Clothing Style/Colours: Always the cape with a stand-up collar; western style....
Extra: Ears & Tails (Same color as his hair)
References: Synn's awesome adorable boy  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:52 am
....I am not a kelpie.
....I am not a kelpie.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 am

Have some Matcha Desserts? That's where I got his inspiration.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:58 am
All the foods.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:29 am
Are you sure you're not a kelpie? (Not serious crit at all. Hi Meg, Hi.)

PS: Those desserts look yummy. Gimme please.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 am
Raja

Hello Rajaaaaaa!
You know, Meg is always hungry XD
When I see Mellow, I am thinking of matcha desserts, so fill it up with them!

Mellow: ".......I am not......" *stares Raja for a while before going away.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:43 am
Meegane

I seee~ Well matcha desserts are delicious sooo always a good thing.

I see... Simply desires to know if she can get piggy back rides then. *v*

Also, he and Molan can have ear twitch conversations. Ears and twitching can sometimes be the only way to tell what's going on in his head too.

THE MIGHT OF EAR TWITCHES.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:57 am
Raja

If Simply can guess his favourite food and offer, he may say yes. But, don't pull the ropes, he will be grumpy about it.

Ear twitch conversation!!!!!
Sounds fun!
All the ".........................." *ear twitches* "..................." *tail swags*  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:01 am
Meegane

She'll just offer him whatever snacks are in her pocket you know. And she typically doesn't pull.

Yeesssss~ They'll stare each other down with flicking ears and stuff ffff. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 am
Raja

Good luck, Simply! <3
She will be good then!

And there sound great, no need to talk but understand each other, though actually Mellow is speaking a lot of things in mind XD

Over-thinking for the win!  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 am
Meegane

Huhuhu~ We shall see!

All the staring and ear twitching and yes... glorious conversations. And then it might become a standoff. Omai...

Meanwhile Etzer is one of the few people who can also follow the conversation. Because he's used to reading his brothers moods.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:08 am
Let's see if Mellow can follow, he just has a bad habit of not speaking out but think, think and think.

I first mistaking him as bunny sort XD  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:27 am
Pff I'm sure he can. There will be pauses, musing, then more ears twitching.

Meanwhile everyone going by will be like 'WAT?'

I approve of ear twitch friendship we must do this. neutral a
Senpai can warn him about the 'Yeaaaa... stuff happens.' That is school with ear twitches.

Welcome to Amity. s**t happens.

and PFFFT not a bunny!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 am
Omg Meg he's so preciousssss <3333

Hmmm still looking for a FEAR idea? ouo *chinrub*  

Kaiyumi

Ariaalina

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 am
Just reading over the the page you found for the Ceffyl Dŵr, maybe his ability could be something storm or wind related. For example a The Barrier type fear where his body is wrapped in wind or a The Mind type fear where his body is hidden by the wind. That was my two-bits, I hope it helps.

...also, you picked a cute name for him, it suits him. ^_^ (Saw the pun)  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff