Loyal Wolf

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:17 pm
I'd like to order art from you :3

Simple background

Name: Kaworu
Species: Arctic Fox
Medium build, bed head hair with bangs that reach just above the eyes, bright blue eyes, hoop earrings that hug the ear on both ears, soft smile, rectangular framed glasses. As far as clothing, black dress shirt with the first top few buttons unbuttoned and black dress pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:39 pm
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Medium build, bed head hair with bangs that reach just above the eyes, bright blue eyes, hoop earrings that hug the ear on both ears, soft smile, rectangular framed glasses. As far as clothing, black dress shirt with the first top few buttons unbuttoned and black dress pants.

Alrighty then. I will have your art started when I return home from my business trip Tuesday. I accept payments in forms of traded gold/or cash depending on how one wishes to play the game. I prefer payments to be paid upfront, gold trades can be started the day the art is started.  

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:39 pm
tenshi-no Karasu
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Alrighty then. I will have your art started when I return home from my business trip Tuesday. I accept payments in forms of traded gold/or cash depending on how one wishes to play the game. I prefer payments to be paid upfront, gold trades can be started the day the art is started.
Sounds good, itll be in gold :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:55 pm
Hmm, got some more examples of your work?  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm
WoofyGoo
Hmm, got some more examples of your work?

For Safe for work art
For not safe for work/safe for work art

Those are the two most prominent places my art shows up. FA and DA. FA however, some art, my Fursona's reference, in this case isn't mine.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 pm
Hopeless_Knight
tenshi-no Karasu
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Ok I need you to fill this out real quick. Otherwise it would be done.

Fur color:
Any markings:
Hair color:
favorite color:  

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm
tenshi-no Karasu
Hopeless_Knight
tenshi-no Karasu
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Ok I need you to fill this out real quick. Otherwise it would be done.

Fur color:
Any markings:
Hair color:
favorite colo

Fur color: White
Any markings: None
Hair color: White
favorite color: Blue  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 pm
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Your order has been completed. Find it here  

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

Hopeless_Knight

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:42 pm
tenshi-no Karasu
Hopeless_Knight

Simple background

Your order has been completed. Find it here
Very cute! Thank you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:40 am
tenshi-no Karasu
Just to noteā€¦ listing prices in real life currency is against the TOS and can get you banned. x.x;
Please be careful.  

Yumitoko II

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:38 pm
Hi there! If you are still taking commissions I'd like to order some art. I've never had this character drawn (relatively new sona) but I can give a good description.

Complex background

Name: Lucian Blackwing
Species: dragon
Description: large build. Left eye is red right eye is purple. Horns are half the size of his head and are black with red tips. The color scheme is black dominant with red and purple through out his body (please take artistic freedoms on the way the colors are) he has a trinity tattooed on the left side of his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 am
I would like to order couples art from you.
I have references for the 2 characters and will pay you 1million in Gold plus a tip if you can do this for me (also, can you PM me if you accept my request?):

Characters (Fursonas):

My Partner:
[x], [x], [x]

Species: Wolf
Personality: Quirky, Protective

----Light grey fur with orange socks, orange ears, an orange strip on the nose, white muzzle and belly, and a brown main. Chestnut-colored eyes.

My Fursona:

[x], [x], [x]

Species: Wolf
Personality: Timid, Hopeless Romantic

---Light Blue fur with white muzzle and belly. Dark Sapphire-colored hair that is usually pulled back. Sometimes wears glasses, other times no. Golden-colored eyes and white socks. Ears can be pierced (left ear has 1 cartilage ring and two piercings on the lobe, right ear has two piercings on the lobe) or not.

ElementGold

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Flatterer 200

Milky Sardines

Lazy Bachelorette

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:32 pm
still open?  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]