Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/1v1] My hand, through your heart (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:06 pm
The bet had been made over critter, and she left it at that. Instead she went about her business as if nothing had transpired. Dorm meetings were had, classes were attended, and the scareling that would be her King was watched carefully, searching for any hints that he was who she knew him to be. Despite all this, the bet had not been forgotten; Amrita was a patient woman, and she could spare a few days in the grand scheme of things.

A week after they had made the bet, and three weeks until her deadline, Amrita showed up on Hel's doorstep so to speak. She took a moment to collect herself, making sure her jacket was properly zipped up to hide the lock that was embedded in her chest. Once she was ready she reached out and knocked, and once the Reaper answered, she gave her best smile.

"Hel, Good Evening, how are you?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:19 pm
In regards to Amrita, Hel had an…off feeling.

Which was odd, very odd, because Hel didn’t usually have ‘off feelings’ about others…

When the bet was first made, in all honesty, the ghoul wasn’t taking it seriously. It was Amrita after all! Amrita wasn’t even capable of putting a hand through her chest! Hel had only agreed to the bet because well…it was a bet! A challenge! Hel never backed down from a challenge…but as time passed, what she should have shrugged off grew more disconcerting, especially as she thought about it.

Something about Amrita was…off.

Something about the undead was off and…this bet wasn’t as lighthearted as she had been treating it.

Hel was on edge, and maybe even a bit wary this past week…

When the knock came at her door though, the ghoul was sitting on the floor, sorting through clothes, more which she needed to get rid of. The reaper stood, answered, and regarded the undead a bit warily.

The tone was more like the usual Amrita, which almost disarmed her…but…

That bet.

“Amrita. Good evening. I am fine, and yourself?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:47 pm
"Perfectly well, thank you." The pleasantries were fun for her, especially as she noticed that the Reaper was slightly on edge. Perhaps she could push her just a little more...?

"I was actually wondering if you could help me~" The ghoul dropped her gaze, shuffling as sheepishly as she could. "I'm a little rusty, so...I've been looking for someone to spar with. Problem is...everyone I usually ask is busy." Her gaze lifted to look at the Reaper - nothing more than a calculated glance - before she focused back on her hands, twisting them shyly. "I feel weird asking you, because of our history and all...but you're really the only familiar person I have left to ask." It was almost as if she had forgotten about the bet entirely, or at least that was how she tried to play it; but she didn't forget, not in the slightest.

"It's okay if you say no, though."

She'll just have to try shoving instead of pushing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 pm
Hel was confused now. This was more like the Amrita she knew…exactly, even, and once again, Hel was caught off guard. Hm. Maybe all that stuff before…maybe it was… moon phases emotional time? Well, they did just come back from that Tear business as well, so maybe Amrita was stressed out…? Made sense…

But regardless, the topic at hand wasn’t one Hel would say no too, even without that extra goading.

“Y-ya!” She replied. “Of course…ah…anytime…let me get my boots…” The reaper slid into them, and then stepped out of the room, closing the door behind her.

“After you…friend.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 pm
"Great! I really appreciate it!" Amrita spun on her toes to turn back towards the staircase on Hel's insistence. When her back was turned to the ghoul she let a grin slid onto her lips, a twisted sort of amusement. Yes, this was perfect; even if she didn't win, even if her hand didn't go through Hel's chest, that moment right there was worth every second. The twisted grin was gone when she turned her head to look at Hel again, replaced by a small hint of a smile.

"I heard you and your sister got into it pretty bad at the Reaper Meeting. Is everything okay between the two of you?" Word of mouth spread fast, but she had the news straight and immediate from Mort; the RAs were apparently her little pet project, so she was kept in the loop.

"--Or at least anything I can help with?" She held open the door of the Reaper Dorm, letting Hel pass through first.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm
Hel followed after Amrita, and with the ghoul’s back to her, Hel’s lips were twisting into expressions of their own.

She stared at the back of the ghoul’s head as they made their way downstairs. Even with the cheerful and positive attitude Amrita was now displaying…which should have put her at ease, because that was how Amrita usually was…Hel still wasn’t sure, and she couldn’t put her finger on it. Was a conscience finally emerging in the ghoul after all this time? A conscience that wasn’t a nagging Salbei, Mac, or Mot, but one of her own? One that was saying something’s not right, but I don’t know what.

That had to be a reason why Hel was agreeable right now. Uncertainty.

Hel shook her head, as if to help clear these thoughts, and when her sister was brought up, well, it was a good distraction. Hel scowled. “Oh, it is fine.” She replied, exasperated. “My sister can just be a b***h most of the time, and she had been, which is why we got into it.” As for the offer, Hel shook her head. “Nah…not that I do not think you are capable…just…this is something that needs to be worked out over time. I am changing, and she is changing…and that is what is making us clash right now.”

Hel moved past the ghoul when she opened the door, and started making a bee line towards the gym.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:45 pm
This was deliciously fun; the patchwork could practically feel the uncertainty radiating off of her companion. It was amazing.

"Changing, huh?" Amrita pondered the word for a moment. "Well...I suppose we all change. I just hope she doesn't change too much, you know? We can't have our RAs going off like that all the time." It sounded like a legitimate worry, but really, she knew what would eventually happen the moment she heard about the incident. Insubordination would not be tolerated, and one way or another, the Valkyrie would lose her position. The only reason Freya was still an RA was because Mort, the Green King, decreed it. Mort may not recall that he was indeed the Green King, but she couldn't risk crossing him. She was being careful with her games, and so far things were progressing nicely.

She was, again, a patient woman.

"Need to warm up a bit first? Stretch, maybe?" Amrita asked as her backwards feet stepped onto the gym's grounds, her arms going up above her head in a hint of a stretch. Honestly, she had done it already, back in her room. If she was going to play, she was going to play.

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:59 pm
“Nah…I get ya…” Hel stepped into the gym, and frowned with her back turned to Amrita. This was the first time she was stepping into the gym without her weapon…ugh. Not that she needed it…it was just that she wanted it. Especially right now. “Ya…please do cut her if she does not fulfill the role…I do not think she should be one right now anyways.” It was then Hel spun on her heel and bent her knees, getting into a fighting stance. She’d use her hands and feet.

“No, I am good to go.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 pm
All too ready to go, apparently. She probably should have asked if Amrita was ready...but she didn't.

Maybe it was nerves.

Regardless, Hel lunged at the ghoul, pulling back a fist before she socked her in the stomach.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 8

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:07 pm
Hel was on her a lot faster than she expected; it was a foolish mistake on her part, assuming that Hel would have given her a warning. The solid punch to the gut was her prize for miscalculating. She doubled over in pain, holding her gut, but quickly straightened in an attempt to get the upper hand back into her grasp, swinging her leg at Hel; if it connected, it connected. If not, well, perhaps she could put some distance between the pair of them.

Quote:

HP: 42/50
Damage: 0

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:14 pm
Amrita’s wish for distance was granted, for Hel back flipped out of the way as soon as the ghoul swung her leg around. Unfortunately, though she was right back at her, this time circling around with a kick of her own. She swept at Amrita’s legs though, looking to knock the ghoul down.

Fighting helped to ease this feeling…

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 5

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm
That little bit of distance was all she needed to get her act together, and saw her opportunity for an opening. Hel was preparing for a kick and Amrita took her chance, letting it connect. Her feet were swept out from under her and she fell backwards, hitting the ground hard. In one quick moment her weight shifted enough to tuck her feet under her, knees bent to give herself leverage for momentum, all for the perfect upward attack. She took her chance without hesitation, her fingers pressing together into a crude point just before breaking through Hel's flesh and sternum.

In a flash it was over and Amrita stood her ground, holding Hel's weight along with her own, her hand embedded deep in the ghoul's chest. The patchwork stood there for a long moment or two, letting the situation sink in to her poor opponent. A small, satisfied smile toyed on her lips as she finally leaned in, whispering quietly into Hel's ear:

"I win."

She ripped her hand free and stepped back to let the Reaper fall.

Quote:

HP: 37/50
Damage: 11

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:10 pm
She had let her guard down. This had started off just like any other spar, and the worry of anything bad happening had fled her mind for a few brief moments. She was proven wrong, and she should have listened more closely to that nagging voice in her head.

This was worse than what had happened at the Violet Tower.

This was much more painful than the Violet Tower.

This wasn’t done by her own hand…it was done by another, and she had actually witnessed every moment of it.

Far, far worse.

Her body was singing with the searing pain of Amrita’s fingers tearing through her skin and breaking her sternum, and as the ghoul ended up supporting them both, Hel’s hands were out to the side, and her fingers twitched. Useless. She stared down at the hand in her chest, her eyes horribly wide and her mouth open from silent screaming, and she barely registered the deceptively soft whisper.

Once the hand was ripped free, Hel then felt the gush of her warm blood down the front, and the reaper dropped to her knees like a ton of bricks. Her weight rested on her legs, and she slowly raised her head to stare up at the patchwork. Her voice was hoarse, but everything she felt at that moment she managed to get through with her tone.

You are not Amrita.”

HP: 39 / 50  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 pm
This time, Amrita didn't hide the twisted grin that formed on her torn lips, nor the way her eye narrowed in distinctly cruel pleasure. She knelt down to Hel's level, one hand draping on her knee while the other reached out, lightly holding the other ghoul's chin with a gentleness that didn't quite match her expression.

"Oh, but I am." The grin never faded, not even for an instant. "And I always have been." She pat the ghoul's cheek then, mocking her. "Now, as promised..." The twisted, backwards hand was held out expectantly.

"Your pin, please."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:41 pm
Hel’s eyes narrowed as she glared at the ghoul who grinned down at her, and even on her knees, she still had fight. Her lips curled in disgust as Amrita took hold of her chin. “No. You are not.” She spat back at her, and when the ghoul mocked her by patting her cheek, Hel brought her hand around to smack the ghoul’s hand away from her cheek, hissing at the pain that motion brought.

At the request, Hel just stared at the ghoul defiantly for a long moment.

Her word, was her word…even if this wasn’t the person she had meant to give it to.

“This pin is not a symbol of my loyalty, just so you know, it is only a token that you bested me in batte…but you have my loyalty anyways.” She sneered, and slapped her pin into Amrita’s awaiting palm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff