Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Lord vs Lady [Lily + Zar] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Lily was out looking for adventure more than anything else when she noticed several students that appeared to be fighting rather intensely in the gym. It was quite a thrill to watch them in hand to hand combat, putting one another in their place. Halloween had quite interesting traditions and this was one of the ones she wanted a piece of. She immediately turned her attentions to the door and waited excitedly with intent to challenge the first person to walk through.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Zar was making a daily habit of showing up to the gym to exercise, determined to get his form back and to exceed it. He had reason and direction now, more than he ever had, and he wanted to control his fear even greater in future. Healthy fear control went hand in hand with a healthy body.

He was prepared merely to run laps that day, when he stepped out of the locker rooms and into the hall.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Seeing her opponent, Lily zoned right on in. She wasted no time approaching the man and shoving her hand in his personal space. "Helloooo~," it came with a smile that seemed just a bit too large.

"You seem familiar."

Baneful rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Zar sagged and shook Lily's hand.

"Yes. You are more than a little familiar yourself m'lady."

He gave her a slightly distressed look. "Can I help you?"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Yes you may," Lily raised a carefully trimmed brow. "Up for a friendly wager?" she fell silent as she eyed the boil over slowly. "You look better than I rec- OH! Right. A competition of sorts, really." Her smile became small and tight. "If I win, I'd like your assistance with a small... business proposal?"

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

"As long as it is indeed small." Zar said, readying himself, tail curling out behind him. "And if I should win then you owe me a small favour at a point in the future of my choosing."

And because being a gentleman happened to other people who weren't demons, he lashed out with a surprise sweeping kick.

HP: 40
DMG: 1

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

"Agreed," Lily answered as she stumbled back from Zar's attack and sweeping back around with an attack of her own. Mimicry was rarely successful, but it was a good way to warm up she had found.

HP - 39/40
DMG - Miss!

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Fighting Lily was a thrill, Horsemen were still a bit of a mystery to him and any excuse to learn more about them and how they fought could never really be turned down. And Lily could actually be trusted not to kill him - too badly.

He gave her a playful smack with his tail and a toothy smirk. "Giddup you old mare, that the best you can do?"

HP: 40
DMG: 1

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Lily gasped and turned on him. She looked absolutely scandalized, by what exactly was not very clear. What was clear was she was willing to dish it right back. "I'll show you, you filthy old billy goat!" She ran towards him before swinging around to literally kick him in the a**. Though she only grazed him, the intent was still accomplished.

HP - 38/40
DMG - 1

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Zar swept the dust from his trousers as he skipped away nimbly after Lily's kick, he paused and took a curt little bow. "Guilty as charged I'm afraid." he teased. It was new and deeply novel to feel fast and agile again, as if revitalised back into the real world after a long time in a dismal grey corridor.

He fluttered his wing frames tauntingly, but maintained his distance.

HP: 39
DMG: MISS

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ohhh~ Don't try to play chase with a horse, you will lose every time." The taunting gesture hit its mark and soon Lily was charging after him. Reaching the demon boil, her hand shot out to pop him one in the shoulder with the back of her hand. "you had a bug there, Must have been attracted to your goaty stench."

HP - 38/40
DMG - 2

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

"Excuse me." Zar said indignantly "Neither I nor goats had a stench."

He was in no hurry to win or lose, content to harass and pursue, she was right, he couldn't win a race with a horse, but maybe he could stubbornly outwalk one.

HP: 37
DMG: 3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:45 pm

"Funny," Lily remarked with a tone that came across as perfectly serious. "My nose begs to differ." She took another hit, this time one that actually hurt - but she kept right on galloping along and returned as best she could in kind.

HP - 35/40
DMG - 1

Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

"Oh yes because equines do have such generous noses. Maybe yours is too large to be reliable."

This time there was a flash of claws as he caught up to her, raking them surprisingly hard across an arm.

HP: 36
DMG: 5

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Saliru rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:20 pm

s**t, that actually hurt. "Oh dear, it seems someone has forgotten to trim the goats ragged horns." She had her bow out now and drew back on the bowstring before letting loose a powered arrow in Zar's direction. Unfortunately, the projectile went wide. The line in the sand however, apparently made itself known.

HP - 30/40
DMG - ?
FEAR - Using The Eye

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out