Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Is Sasuke ever gonna come back? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hope Sasuke comes back?
  Yes,he was a good character!
  No,he sux!
  YES I'M HIS FANGIRL!
View Results

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:38 am
I've heard that we see him in April is that true?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:19 pm
Actually, if you go back and watch the Anko mini-arch, you get to see him with Orochimaru. Other than that, I'm not sure when we will see him again.  

Rakoga

Itazu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:06 pm
I'm not sure. I think they'll kill his character ( crying OH PLEASE NO! I ish a fangirl but...) I don't believe he'll come back. I think it'd just sort of make the storyline akward. Maybe he will show in some episodes in April but I don't think he'll come back. In fact, I'm positive he won't come back anytime soon. They haven't even made all the manga so nobody knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 pm
he will return. should not bee too much longer from what i understand.  

Owenlars2

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:56 pm
Owenlars2
he will return. should not bee too much longer from what i understand.

Are you positive?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:09 am
1#Anime_Lover
Owenlars2
he will return. should not be too much longer from what i understand.

Are you positive?

no i just amde that up to give people hope.....we will never see him again except in flash backs...go ahead fangirls...start crying.

seriosulsy though, I predict that tsasuke will return, just not for at least another year in the anime, and probably not until the next arc in the manga. which considering that both have been sans sasuke for at least as long in the anime and more so in the manga, aint that far away.

Plus even now that the main stretch of fillers is almsot done with the anime, i am sure they will ahve more later on inbetweent he arcs, though probably not the 4-5 episodes arc ones we have now maybe just more expanded versions of some arcs or something. It would not surprise me in the slightest to see a check up on sasuke filler or two. though it seems kinda unlikely now.

note: not too much of this is fact, most of it is just mere speculation and educated guess. I would not take much of what i have said ehre as fact, and just trust me when i say that chojii is the bests ninja of them all.  

Owenlars2

Satch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:38 pm
I'm thinking he will return, though not for a while. In the manga issues, he hasn't been gone that many issues (not including the actual years passed in the manga). It would be akward if he was to return so soon. They'll probably have to do more searching and such, really, it wouldn't be as fun if he suddenly had a change of heart or returned. But he's such an important character, I doubt they'd kill him off without teling us what happened to him. Now, whether or not he'll be a good guy again is questionable.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:36 am
hell come back but probaly tryin to kill naruto and/or sakura  

konnova90

Eternal Transience

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:51 am
Well he's back in the manga, so once the filler arc is over, and if they do a Kakashi Gaiden, after that, he'll be in the anime. You just need to wait... and I doubt Kishimoto will kill off Sasuke. He is, after all, Masashi Kishimoto's favourite Naruto character heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:31 pm
sasuke does come back 3 years later.  

Hatake_gaiden

Xaenca

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:43 pm
He doesn't come back... Yet... He will though. Don't ask how I know unless you want spoilers ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:59 pm
I don't knwo what spoilers your talkin about, but there has been nothing yet in manga/series that has shown any chance of him returning.....and I can about guarantee he wont return....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Judging from what I've learned thoughout the entire Manga series. I don't believe Sasuke will ever return to Kohana ... alive.

You will find out in the recent episodes that will come out starting Feb. 15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:15 pm
well if he comes back i hope there will be somegood fight scenes and if he doesnt I dont care.  

ShigureAishite

FTW Kitten

Beloved Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:20 am
the new naruto episodes known as shuipuden or somethin like that have sauske back!

the episode is number 221 i think.,  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games