Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] GAMMA TO BETA: ALPHA FIGHT 2013 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:45 pm
Shehk had changed. She was not the dominant one any longer.

The ranks were open. The position of alpha, indeterminate. By rank, Demi was next, but Frost was older now, stronger, he was willing to push his luck try to test his limits.

He thought he was worth it.

Frost thought he was worthy the rank of alpha.

Going to Demi in the gym the ghost huffed before making his challenge.

"Demi." Red eyes stared at the canine demon, "I challenge you for the right and rank of Alpha."  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:37 pm
In All honestly, Damien was not really interested in being the big dog, the role of the Alpha. There was a lot that came along with a title; like responsibilities. to look out for the pack, to defend, to keep in line, to command. It was something that was already hard enough to do, keep up socially and being a RA. But Frost wanted the chance, he himself had doubts whether the white wolf knew what he was getting himself into.

and frankly, the idea of having to listen to him just made his tail itch.

"Frost." green eyes stared back defiantly. "I challenge you to shut your mouth for five minutes."

iStoleYurVamps

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 pm
Frost did- only to emit a low growl, leaning forward and balancing his body- ready to spring. A small wait before he dove at the other canine boil- interpreting that his challenge had been accepted.

He would scratch and bite and maybe kick and growl and just be a little b***h but-
He wanted to win.

HP: 50
DMG: 6

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm
iStoleYurVamps

And so it began, not with a bang, but with a pounce that sent the duo sprawling on the ground. It wasn;t pretty, it was raw and violent, the desire for complete and total dominance as Damien kicked and punched back, rolling to put Frost in his perceived rightful place.

Under him.

HP: 44

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 pm
Frost had a bone to pick with the position of being on the bottom. He was clearly better suited to the top, and he'd been working on his technique for rolls and tumbles.

"You don't even want it Demi! Just give up and give in, I'd be a better alpha!"

HP: 44
DMG: 3
Yaois: lvl 1

bloodlust dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Damien was not going to give it up that easily. "I refuse to cowl my head at you, I will stay poised and hold my head up high in front of you." he declared, pushing the boil back onto the cold, unyielding ground "You will be the one who will submit, Frost, so just be quiet and take what you get, Beta."

HP: 41

Yaois: breaching the 2nd level.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 pm
An unrefined snarl, the wolfos kicked up at Damian, hair coming undone and the ghost not even caring that he was making a mess of himself. Battle was battle, that's all there was to it.

"You couldn't lead your way out of a paper bag boil. You should be grateful for my assertiveness. I have the experience Demi, you thrust yourself blindly into that which you don't know."

HP: 38
Yaois: lvl 2 has been breeched

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:36 pm
iStoleYurVamps

It was turning quickly into a battle of pride, of egos that refused to falter, and cripple under the pressure. Words were flung and stung, the hellhound snapping his teeth back at the beast that challenged. "I have more foresight than you, and the blind shall not lead the blind in this." he stated with an authoritative stomp of his foot.

He might have tried stomping on Frost himself. "You say you are assertive, but you are also inadequate." he seethed in a sharp hiss and flicked his tail in fury, bringing the boil for a face to face meeting. "I refuse to follow someone who i feel is inferior to myself, you are not the big dog on campus, because i'm bigger than the likes of you."

HP: 38
DMG:1
Yaois: still sitting pretty at lvl 2  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:39 pm
Frost had a boil of ego, of pride and honor and years or being told he would be something only to be told he'd get it so long as he kept fighting for it. So he would fight. And fight until he had what he saw as what was only rightfully his-

Even if what he'd been promised was half a halloween away.

"You're easily distracted and misled- how can I put my faith in you Demi?" Grabbing at the hellhound, Frost wanted him to feel the same cold that he was. The ice to his fire. The burn of Frost as it were.

"Size doesn't matter, brawn can be easily broken, worn down quickly with exhaustion, you need will, you need the fortitude- And I think that is where you are lower than I."

HP: 37
DMG: 5
Yaois: Coasting

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 am
iStoleYurVamps
Damien could feel it.

That sensation of falling that came whenever another personality wanted to take control, like falling off a cliff into the dark waters below. It was back.

Smoke poured from his green eyes, thick and curling tendrils that hung in the air before dissipating as he grabbed the boil back by his clothing. "yuh say yuh git Willpower, a kin' a fortitude, when i'm sure ye're the most likely one tah turn tail and flee." he barked back, a kind of low growl that had him pushing the boil up against the wall. "yuh have da authoritative power of a kitten stuck in a pile of yarn." he paused to take a sniff. "yah reek of milk, puppy, young an' inexperienced.."

HP: 33
DMG: 13
Yaois: a breech in lvl 3  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 pm
The change wasn't noticed at the front of Frost's mind, not until Demi's speech changed. Then the ghost barked out a cold laugh. "Like you do when you let another side of yourself slip out?" Shoved against the wall, Frost grabbed the hellhound back, rolling on the wall with him.

"You'd know all about milk- you stink of treats and toys- domesticated, you'd never last thrown into the wild. You'd never last when tossed to the wolves, when thrown into the chaos of the real world."

HP: 24
Dmg: 3
Yaois: teen wolf level reached

bloodlust dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:33 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Theres wasn't much that the collective personality that made up Damien could get mad about. Except when it came to the personalities. That was a dangerous button, and it was being pressed, making the hellhound push back, roughly and aiming a knee at Frost's chest. "That is part of who I am, so yuh can back off ya mangy mutt." he growled back, leveling his gaze at the rude boil.

friendships were quickly being torn apart, like an old toy.

"tossed to the wolves? I seem to be making due against your pathetic self, and not even using my actual form to do so." looking at the raggedy wolf up and down, the hound gloated, trying to rub his superiority in his face.

HP: 30
DMG: 11  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 pm
Frost pushed when pressed against a rock and a hard place. And this was indeed, a place where he was pinned. "Just as being an alpha is who I am to be!" He believed it, he held firm to his own arrogance, and that was perhaps his greatest weakness. That Frost thought to be an alpha was his fate, his destiny-

Even if the world was showing very much the opposite.

Snarling in anger, the canine wanted to change his own form, but if Damien wasn't then he wasn't. He wouldn't resolve to 'break' even if nothing was being broken. Nothing but pride and friendships. Slamming his head forward, Frost hoped to dislodge the other dog.

"I won't allow myself to be domesticated like you, to be a lapdog, content with the way things are."

HP: 13
DMG: 10

Bloodlust Dante

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:39 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Damien was not felling very moved by the resolve that Frost was showing, there was a little bit of a budge when it came to the physical prowess of the white wolf. Maybe it was a mistake that he had, second guessing the true strength that the boil had.

to the hellhound, it didn't feel right to hand over such a title, not because some pup was screaming i want it i want it till he turned black and blue. He learned that it took, patience, and wisdom and the true ability to lead.

All things that his family wanted him to learn while he was here, and it took some simple little boil to help him realize it. The hit on his head pushed him away from the wall, freeing up the other boil from its confinement, and after a few stunned moments, he was hot on the while canines heels again, this time trying to put the monster into a hold, pinning the arms and legs with his own.

"You claim I'm domesticated, but what will you do when I crush you underfoot, Frost?"

HP:20

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 pm
Bark bark bark- The boil's bite was proving to be not a thing to be matched to the hellhound. It was natural really, a ghost versus a demon. One was just made for power- the other not.

A howl of anger and desperation left frost and Damian proved her held the power in this match. Frost didn't want to lose. He didn't want to fail. He wanted and wanted and wanted- and yet a tiny part of him asked if her wanted it because he wanted it, or just because it was what he should want.

"I don't care, I will be the alpha, I have to be the alpha-"

If he had it, then at least he might stop questioning.

HP: 10
DMG: 4

bloodlust dante
I think we accidentally character developed

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items