Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Rock Lee vs. Sasuke Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better?
  Sasuke
  Naruto
  Rock Lee
  Gaara
View Results

lnkmstr10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:48 am
How many of you acutally enjoyed watching Sasuke get his but whipped? I know I did. Lol, it was funny watching Lee afterwards because he was such a pansy. So tell me what you thought about their sparring match.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:00 pm
I think rock lee isnt even that good. big deal he can run fast after he takes his waits off. all he can do is run fast and punch. saskue sucks even with seal. gaara is a god of sand that is like jounin level. naruto is only strong with kyubi. even with rasengan he isnt that good. same with saskue and chidori.  

Hatake_gaiden

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:19 pm
I thought it was funny! It was about Sasuke got his butt handed to him blaugh But I dislike Rock Lee >< He's so... UGH!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:52 pm
i agree rock lee be freakshow >.>  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:37 pm
I concur  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:40 pm
Haha, he sure is. So much fun watching him put the moves..or at least attempt to put the moves on Sakura.
Man, I wish I would get to see Gaara fight. I can't seem to find what time Naruto is on anymore so I dont' know when I can see it. Gaara is supposed to be really awesome, right?  

lnkmstr10

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:29 pm
lnkmstr10
Haha, he sure is. So much fun watching him put the moves..or at least attempt to put the moves on Sakura.
Man, I wish I would get to see Gaara fight. I can't seem to find what time Naruto is on anymore so I dont' know when I can see it. Gaara is supposed to be really awesome, right?

It's not on til april 15...they'll make a marathon of new episodes...can't wait for the tournament style chuunin exams  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:55 pm
Me either! I can't wait to see Naruto kick Kiba's butt razz  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:42 am
Rock Lee, he already won. Sasuke would of died if he used his Primary Lotus, which he was about to use if that turtle didn't appear. He was the first person to knock some sense into that stupid Uchiha.

It's like...

Sasuke: Darn...I'm a hot genius...
Neji: I'm the genius of all geinus so shut up.
Lee: That's your brother?
Itachi: Unfortunately, he is a disgrace to the Uchiha clan. Say, why don't you teach him a lesson?
Lee: YOSH!

*Cough* Okay, I know. I'd replace 'Darn' with something else, but I don't like using that much language.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:18 pm
xd  

churrlo

V_Gamer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:04 pm
Lee rules, sasuke sucks, end of story.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:26 pm
Well I agree with Sasuke sucking.... but Lee doesn't rule talk2hand  

churrlo

Public Pervert

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:46 pm
V_Gamer
Lee rules, sasuke sucks, end of story.

Vice versa for me. Oh man, it was so funny. Naruto called Gai a f** in the magna XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:53 am
LMAO I'm not surprised! Which one? I haven't read 9 or 10 yet.  

churrlo

sabriel111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:30 am
I think it was funny seeing Sauske get his butt kicked because it doesn't happen that often. Rock-Lee is a freak i mean really he's a major freak domokun  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games