Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Frilly fights (Junko v. Siddie) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:24 pm
Junko needed more spars to graduate. It sucked. She wanted to be done already, but nooooo..sigh. Well, if she was going to spar with anyone it should be with creeple she knew! Creeple she also knew wouldn't get out of hand with it.

No dark-skinned Valkyries allowed.

So she had decided to send Siddie a message. Junko adored the shadow ghoul, they shared a sense of style and a love for the finer things. If anyone was a good choice in a fight it was Siddie! After a quick text exchange it had been decided when they would do this.

When it came time to meet up Junko was waiting patiently outside the gym in her only work-out clothes; a tank top, shorts and a new pair of sneakers since she refused to go to Hel for the shoe the ghoul had run off with. No big deal. They were only for one purpose anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:13 am
"I like your sneakers." Siddie arrived shortly afterwards, dressed simply in a pair of leggings, a short dress, and sneakers of her own with a bit of black lace around the top. Her hair was pulled up into a high ponytail for practical reasons. "It's good to see you, Junko." She trotted over to give her friend a quick, affectionate hug.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 pm
When she heard Siddie she perked up, smiling brightly at her friend. "Thanks. I had to buy a new pair after Hel stole my other one." Junko didn't seem very bothered by this. Siddie's hug was returned with a happy little noise, stepping back after to make sure her hair was still pulled back in a braid and hadn't gotten free; seeing Siddie's hair had reminded her to check on it. "It's wonderful to see you as well! I'm sorry it's for something like this..um...so how would you like to go about this?" Junko was so pro at this.

Prolixity

prolixity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:36 am
"Hel stole your shoes?" Siddie giggled and tilted her head a little. "Why did she do that?"

She patted her hair in an automatic gesture as Junko checked her braid. "It's all right. I don't mind fighting as much as I used to - it's good exercise and anyway it's good to be able to defend ourselves, right?" She set her shoulder bag over to the side and stretched, linking her fingers above her head and rising up on her toes as she did so. That done, she shook her hands out, splayed her fingers, and grew claws on her right hand. "I'm ready if you are," she chirped.

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:05 am
Junko shrugged. "I was trying to stay away from her so I threw them at her, but I was expecting she would give them back when the fight was over, you know? Nope. She ran off with them." She had no idea what went through that ghoul's mind sometimes.

Exercise. Right. That was totally a thing Junko enjoyed doing. The claws did come as a surprise to her though. When..did Siddie get claws? When did that become a thing? Junko looked surprised even as Siddie called out she was ready, holding her hands up in fists and readying herself for Siddie to come at her.

"Ready!"

Prolixity

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:53 am
"That's certainly odd. At least it let you get new shoes?" Siddie laughed a little.

When Junko confirmed she was ready, Siddie darted in immediately, thin sharp claws lashing out at her friend. It wasn't personal, of course; this was a friendly battle. But she took this sort of thing seriously. Some creeple treated it as a form of play, but Siddie preferred to view it is an exercise, or practice. She didn't really want to like fighting.

HP: 50/50
Dmg: 3

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 pm
"Yeah, that pair was old anyway. I probably would've needed to replace them soon as it was." Junko chuckled and shrugged a bit. Odd ghoul.

She hadn't been expecting the claws, so when Siddie darted at her with them Junko squeaked with surprise and raised an arm to take the brunt of the hit on her forearm. Junko then used her other arm to throw a punch at Siddie while the other ghoul was still close.

HP: 47/50
Damage done: 2  
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:47 pm
"An excuse for a new pair of shoes is always good," Siddie giggled.

"Harder," she told Junko, blocking the halfhearted punch with her forearm and lashing out with her claws again. "Act like I'm really someone who's attacking you, okay?"

HP: 48/50

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:22 am
What? Junko blinked and just stared at Siddie. She wanted...but..these spars were just friendly practice, right? To get the motions down. Why did Siddie want her to actually hit her hard? Ugh. She didn't. But. Whyyyyyy?!

Frowning, Junko sighed and rubbed the back of her neck. "Fine, fine." Don't want to do this don't want to do this don't want to do this.

Bringing her arm back, Junko threw what she hoped was a harder punch for Siddie. She was making a point not to aim for something important like her face.

HP: 44/50
Damage done: 9

Prolixity

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 pm
Siddie bit back a little yelp, but then she smiled as widely as she could manage, bouncing on her toes and rolling the shoulder Junko had punched. "Way better! Ok, do it again!"

She slashed her claws at Junko. "If you practice so you hit back when someone hits you, then you don't have to think about it when you really have to fight," she advised.

HP: 39/50
Dmg: 4

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm
"I don't have sharp claws like you," Junko winced. "Kind of hard to fight when I only have my bare fists, really." Though even as she said this a long tendril of black hair slithered up Siddie's arm, grasping it tightly while she held the ghoul's wrist with both hands and put all of her energy into throwing her. It had worked on Hel once..

HP: 40
Damage done: 9

Prolixity

prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:48 pm
She should have expected the hair, really, Siddie reflected dazedly, and rolled to avoid a follow-up blow that ... didn't come. She kicked out at Junko's legs as she rolled to her feet. "That was amazing! I wish I could do that. You should've whacked me while I was on the ground, though," she pointed out.

HP: 30/50
Dmg: 2

Eight

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:26 pm
"It helped once, so I use it ever now and then..." Hit her while she was down? That seemed a bit much. What jerk kicked a person while they were down?

She squeaked as she was hit and stumbled, stepping on her own hair and ruining what could've been the best punch ever when she tried to catch her own balance.

HP: 38
Damage done: 3  
prolixity rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:31 pm
Siddie whacked Junko's arm away half-reflexively, but then she paused as Junko stumbled, squeaking a little herself. "Oh, are you okay?" She might be trying to coax her friend into attacking her more ferociously, but she was still concerned!

HP: 27/50

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Eight rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 pm
"Yeah, I'm good! Happens sometimes. Heh." Junko regained her footing and raised one leg to deliver an unexpectedly impressive kick. Whoa..where had that come from?

Hp: 35
Damage done: 7  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas