View Results

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm
Hello to you all!
This is going to be a thread where I'm simply going to ask a few questions and I hope to have all of you (or close to all of you) Answer them, so that we can help get this guild to be a bit more lively.

Given that I realize that everyone has their own things that they do here and that is very understandable, as I'm usually off doing various things while I'm online as well, but we want to make this guild a fun safe place where you can talk with each other and become friends or like one big family.

Now then, on to the Questions.
1. Have you enjoyed your time in the Guild?
2. Is there something you'd like to see added to make you feel more compelled to check in and post more often?
3. Is there anything that you like best about this Guild?
4. Is there anything that you would like to see any of the Guild mods do? (ie. events/contests etc)

If you have any complaints or questions about this, please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. c:
Have a lovely day.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am
Dei you did a marvelous job and it was strait and to the point! I hope we get some feedback soon biggrin  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Fukuzawa
Vice Captain

Generous Giver

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 am
Deidrice

2. Is there something you'd like to see added to make you feel more compelled to check in and post more often?
4. Is there anything that you would like to see any of the Guild mods do? (ie. events/contests etc)

1: I have enjoyed my time in the guild, it has been very fun!
2: I guess just a hang out thread would be nice. one that isn't for anything other than saying hi and chatting.
3: I love the support and I love seeing members in the arena and helping each other help gaians.
4: Contests would be fun but only if the guild has the funds for it. and that can be hard sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am
Fukuzawa
Deidrice

2: I guess just a hang out thread would be nice. one that isn't for anything other than saying hi and chatting.
3: I love the support and I love seeing members in the arena and helping each other help gaians.
4: Contests would be fun but only if the guild has the funds for it. and that can be hard sometimes.

Thank you for the feedback! Discussion of adding more forums simply for chatting and future contests will commence when we get more feedback from other members as well, that way we can take everyone's opinions into consideration! c: heart

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:13 am
Fukuzawa
Deidrice

just wanted to let you know there is a hang out thread. it is in the sanctuary subforum. it called ChIt ChAt this link --> here should take you to it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:39 am
Also! Saw this in the announcement, can we please have a few costume contests?!?!? like catagories? you know, cute, scary, character. That sort of thing? surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised  

Fukuzawa
Vice Captain

Generous Giver

11,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Marathon 300

Steez of Exorcist

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:01 pm
Agree with the V.P. would like a few costume contests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm
-Rito Yukki-

Are there any specific themes that you are hoping to see?

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

UsedRomanceCH

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 am
Yes, even though I lack space time to really come around.
I don't really know, sorry...
Again, I don't come around often enough... But I joined more to support the cause itself in my small personal way than anything else so I guess it's that, the cause, which I like best.
Like before, I have no personal wish, I trust the mods' ideas smile

I'd like to add a few things:
Even though I don't have wishes for the guild doesn't mean I don't want to stay part of it.
I am more than willing to supply the prizes for the contests, or at least participate in their price.
I am also working on a little something Arcadia asked of me which I hope I'll finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:05 pm
UsedRomanceCH
Yes, even though I lack space time to really come around.
I don't really know, sorry...
Again, I don't come around often enough... But I joined more to support the cause itself in my small personal way than anything else so I guess it's that, the cause, which I like best.
Like before, I have no personal wish, I trust the mods' ideas smile

I'd like to add a few things:
Even though I don't have wishes for the guild doesn't mean I don't want to stay part of it.
I am more than willing to supply the prizes for the contests, or at least participate in their price.
I am also working on a little something Arcadia asked of me which I hope I'll finish.

Thank you so much for posting it is very much appreciated 3nodding  

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm
-Rito Yukki-

hello i just want to thank you for posting. your opinions matter very much. Any other contests you might be interested in?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:33 pm

1. I guess - im a shy person ^^;; so i dont talk much
2. uhmm....not sure ^^;; more chilling people and talking? idk lol
3. The nice people in it o3o
4. uhmm....idk x3  

N0t_Activ3

Dangerous Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:37 pm
Queen Nightglaze Shadow

4. uhmm....idk x3

thank you for posting biggrin there is currently a hang out thread. but i will add another one. the more the merrier 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:39 pm
Accalia the white knight
Queen Nightglaze Shadow

4. uhmm....idk x3

thank you for posting biggrin there is currently a hang out thread. but i will add another one. the more the merrier 3nodding

mkay sweatdrop  

N0t_Activ3

Dangerous Pumpkin

9,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:52 pm
Queen Nightglaze Shadow

4. uhmm....idk x3

Thank you for the feedback!
We have a chit chat thread which is like a hangout thread, unless there is something else that you had in mind, as in are there specific kinds of things you would like to see added to the hang out threads? (ie More mod interactions within it/ occasional themed posts?)

The White Knights for Gaians

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff