Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 10. Personal Ads Section
23/F/Homoromantic Asexual Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Hello!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The name's Denise, I am twenty three years of age and I currently reside in Colorado.I identify as a homoromantic asexual. I work full time though I plan on attending school in the Spring to earn a degree in Business. I enjoy horror/comedy/classic movies.

I love all genres of music, particularly Ska/Punk/Hardcore/Pop/Indie with the exception of modern rap and country.
I'm a huge fan of video games and comic books!

I'm looking for friends and people to connect with in general.

emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:32 pm
Hey Denise, let's get to know each other? :3

if you want. sweatdrop

the Winter Nocturne

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

Hello! I'm always interested in getting to know new people.
How are you this evening? emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 pm
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

I'm good. :3 Just enjoyed a Mike's Hard while watching the new episode of Once Upon A Time. How are you tonight?  

the Winter Nocturne

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 pm
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

I'm good. :3 Just enjoyed a Mike's Hard while watching the new episode of Once Upon A Time. How are you tonight?

Ooh excellent, was it a Mike's Hard Lemonade, pink lemonade or cranberry? I enjoy those myself every now and again. emotion_c8 I'm doing well, just got off work early thankfully. What is your name if I may ask? Do you go to school at the moment or do you work?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:53 pm
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

Ooh excellent, was it a Mike's Hard Lemonade, pink lemonade or cranberry? I enjoy those myself every now and again. emotion_c8 I'm doing well, just got off work early thankfully. What is your name if I may ask? Do you go to school at the moment or do you work?

My name is Shannon. :3 And it was a Mike's Hard Smashed Apple Cider. I just finished one tonight too. They really help relax me after a long day, wow. I currently go to school full time and I have little side jobs also. You? smile  

the Winter Nocturne

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

My name is Shannon. :3 And it was a Mike's Hard Smashed Apple Cider. I just finished one tonight too. They really help relax me after a long day, wow. I currently go to school full time and I have little side jobs also. You? smile

Oh I've never tried that one before, is it new? It sounds delicious. That's admirable, what degree are you pursuing? At the moment, I work full time but I'm saving up money to start taking some classes. I'd like to study business. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:52 pm
Slave New World
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

if you want. sweatdrop

Oh I've never tried that one before, is it new? It sounds delicious. That's admirable, what degree are you pursuing? At the moment, I work full time but I'm saving up money to start taking some classes. I'd like to study business. emotion_c8

I think it is fairly new. :3 I haven't really drank in about two years so it's easing me back into alcohol. It's pretty good. There's two flavors I guess? A Dry Apple one and the one I have is like Crisp Apple or something like that.

Would you want to open your own business or work for another after you get a degree? smile I'm aiming to get into nursing.

the Winter Nocturne

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm
the Winter Nocturne
Slave New World
the Winter Nocturne
FilthyWetbackDonut
the Winter Nocturne

I think it is fairly new. :3 I haven't really drank in about two years so it's easing me back into alcohol. It's pretty good. There's two flavors I guess? A Dry Apple one and the one I have is like Crisp Apple or something like that.

Would you want to open your own business or work for another after you get a degree? smile I'm aiming to get into nursing.

I see! Well thanks for the suggestion, I certainly love trying new things.
It's admirable that you're pursuing nursing, it takes a very special person to be able to commit to such a career. That's awesome. What kind of side jobs do you do?

I'd like to manage my own business. I'd like to open up my own comic book store and publish some graphic novels on the side.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 pm
Oh cool, you're from colorado? I live in Denver myself smile Just moved her last month sweatdrop  

JimmySpoon

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:47 pm
JimmySpoon
Oh cool, you're from colorado? I live in Denver myself smile Just moved her last month sweatdrop

Oh nice! where are you originally from? I live in Aurora. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:47 am
Asexual Anomaly
JimmySpoon

I live in Centennial biggrin and I'm originally from new mexico smile lol  

JimmySpoon

WindWife

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:14 pm
This may be a little late but...
I saw that you enjoy watching horror movies? :3
I'm always up for talking about horror!
&& I'm also up for making new friends if you should want that!
||also jealous of the fact that you live in Colorado... I think it's so beautiful there||

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:11 pm
PunkyHeart_Vampire
This may be a little late but...
I saw that you enjoy watching horror movies? :3
I'm always up for talking about horror!
&& I'm also up for making new friends if you should want that!
||also jealous of the fact that you live in Colorado... I think it's so beautiful there||

I enjoy meeting fellow horror movie fanatics! smile
What movies or horror series are you particularly fond of?
Colorado is gorgeous, just friggin' unbelievably cold during the winter.
lol

Where are you from?

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Asexual Anomaly

Generous Millionaire

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:13 pm
JimmySpoon
Asexual Anomaly
JimmySpoon

I live in Centennial biggrin and I'm originally from new mexico smile lol

Nice! It's nice up in Centennial, used to live there myself a few years ago. What brought you to Colorado?  
10. Personal Ads Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff