Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Once a Lone Wolf, Always an Alpha [Frost v Shehk] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm
She'd been called out - one lone wolf to another, the note had said, something about a pack and alpha and all this other stuff that she hadn't really cared about.

What interested the Pricolici was finding out who had sent the note to her. It sounded like something that should have been easy enough to figure out. But every time she tried to think about it, it was as if there was a vacancy in her head. Something there but not.

Traces of something that had once been there.

Never the less, Shehk had arrived at the gym early and sat on one of the pulled out seats from the bleachers, crossing her ankles and waiting.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 pm
After a crushing defeat by Demi and alack of pack that wasn't pack, Frost was left confused and dejected. The only one who could really establish anything now was Shehk.

So he called her out.

It was the closest to a date he'd made with a ghoul in a while. Of course, it would be a call to battle of all things.

Arriving about the same time she did, Frost approached, ready for the spar he envisioned.

"Alp- Shehk." Calling her by her name was now strange but mildly moderate in its level of being 'okay'. "Are you ready to establish rank as once before?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm
She'd told this boil - Snowball or something like that - once before that she wasn't Alpha, but Shehk, and it seemed that her words had stuck to him. What hadn't stuck was that she still had no idea what he was talking about. 'Once before'. She didn't have any of that.

"I am still of the impression you have me mistaken for somebody else, Snowy." she replied, head held up with confidence, "But a lone wolf doesn't just submit because you're hoping somehow I will to stay out of a dominance scuffle." She swayed her head to one side quickly to bring her hair out of her face, crossing her arms.

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 pm
It seemed kind of unfair for a third year to be fighting a first year, but Shehk would at least put up a good fight!

Since it seemed to be a dogfight this other fellow wanted, Shehk even went as far as to shift, shaking out her body as it erupted into fur and she went from two legs to four, before lunging at Frost's throat to bite.

Rawr rawr rawr.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 6  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 pm
(OTL DICE)  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 pm
Frost growled at the nickname. "Frost", he groused. "Frost in the Storm, or have you taken to mocking my name in some perverse way to acknowledge me?" So long as she noticed him it was still something.

As she shanged, so did hid, her bit sinking into cold muscle and fun as Frost's claw moved to dig into her and kick her off of him. Barking and growling as he was pushed back.

HP: 44
DMG: nope  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:07 pm
Her ears stood alert as she held her head high, teeth by default already bared. "How am I supposed to remember everything I don't actually remember?" she snarled, "I was close." Shehk's teeth snapped at the snowy canid.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 1 (WOAH SHEHK, SLOW DOWN, UR GONNA KILL HIM AT THIS RATE LOL)  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 pm
Close to what? To who? To him? To power? "While you lack memory, you don't forget instinct!"

His was to go for the back of her neck- to pin her. "And you don't forget how to fight."

HP: 43
DMG: 10  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm
She didn't go down easily, snarling at him even as teeth sunk into her flesh and fur as he moved to pin her, the pricolici shaking back and forth as she bristled angrily.

Still, the hold he had her in would have required her to break her neck to get any extensive damage in on him, so she went for the easy target on her level, growling as his leg became lodged between her teeth.

HP: 40/50
Damage: 2  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:25 pm
The problem with legs is that if broken, the whole body was hindered until it could adapt. Frost didn't have time to adapt to a broken leg, and so his fangs let go.

"Do you still deny it? The rank of alpha? You still deny dominance?" The underlying question if she would still deny him- both in knowing and in his own 'rank'.

HP: 41
DMG: a+  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Shehk snapped her jaws at him assertively, growling as she slowly stapped towards him, head held high.

"I don't deny, I assert what I know." her words were a literal fog between her teeth, twisting every which direction as she breathed them out before she brought her mouth snapping over Frost's maw in turn, eyes flickering with an angry light as the words continued to curl from her mouth. "Do you call me a liar?"

HP: 40/50
Damage: 8  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm
Muzzle close he growled, pushing back at her, paws and claws wanting to be able to snap back at her that he was. He believed, in ignorance, that she was just trying to get rid of him.

That a pack wasn't wanted, that he had no place in such a pack.
That the pack just.. didn't exist.

And that confused him more than he liked.

Once freed of her grasp- "Might as well, are you alpha or are you not. There is no room for questioning."

HP: 33
DMG: 9  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:51 pm
The forceful freeing of his maw from her teeth left her jaws sore, but it didn't hurt enough to keep her from remaining in that same growling assertive state as she had been before.

"Do not-" she snarled, snapping at him "- dare to try and pin down my existence to a single word" she pushed her weight against him forcefully in an attempt to knock him over. "How dare you say that every experience I've never had is meant to be a part of this need of yours!"

HP: 31/50
Damage: 4  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm
To Frost, there was black and white. Darkness of the unknown and the knowledge that came with white- that came with the snow, with light. They were balanced, but true darkness, truly not knowing the answer to something was a thing to fear.

And so in his way, the idea, the notion of a world of greys, or things that were not so simple, were just... not his.

"Why can't you accept such a title? To a word that embraces so much and-" He snarled. "Maybe you need it as much as I do." He went back, growling before snapping at her once again.

HP: 29
DMG: 4  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:13 am
Meanwhile Shehk could only see the world in greys - some closer to white, and some closer to black. True goodness could not exist without the prior existence of evil, and light only existed where there was darkness to contrast it. For either to try and exist on their own was a strange notion to her.

His attack was met with her head to his chest in an attempt to flip him over, snarling as she moved to stand over him, head held high.

"Why do I need to make my existence circle around a title?" she asked as her ears flicked back, as if hurt by the idea of it. "Would you only call me by a sterile title as if everything else about me didn't exist all of a sudden if I were Alpha?"

HP: 27/50
Damage: 2

Istoleyurvamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out