Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 am
howlerd's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') Ive always been Howlerd.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Hello, Im Howlerd. If you have ever seen a Howlerd online before it was probably me (with the exception of Neopets... someone got to there first..). Anyway, I am a major gamer and a Computer Geek I guess. I am a Active Roleplayer once again although I do tend to Dissapear without a word (Means im in a depression.... Send Pms if you really need me and Ill most likely catch them at some point...). I am 17, born July 17th in 1996. On the day I was born (down to the exact minute) 235 people died in a plane crash out by New York. Anyway, I am usually freindly and active, but easily distracted so again if anyone needs my immediate attention dont be afraid to send me a PM XD. I was one of the older members of RAWR and have been around for what feels like forever. I have been on gaia for about 5 years now. Feels longer tho. Anyway, Geuss thats all I have to say for now, If you want dont be afraid to PM me questions because I will happily answer. Im usually in a good mood razz
What is your time zone?
Umm... Central Time I thinks...

What are your hobbies / skill sets?
I am a Major Gamer among other things. I roleplay alot on many forums around Gaia and am very good at multitasking. I have played many upon many games including MMO's on PC and Console games galore (Ask me about it some time razz ) I recently have been doing a huge study into Programming for Video games and computers and am in the process of learning Python among other languages. I am also a Violinist and have been playing for many many years.
Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?
I always have been interested in helping RAWR.. The only Time I havent been able to is when im busy or in a major emotional funk.... It happens.. .But once Again I say that I am excited and willing to help RAWR in any way I can.
Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR?
I plan to start leading events. I have many ideas that I am excited to bring into RAWR.. So watch out my Furry friends >:3
Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication)
I would love to retain my position as a VC of the guild. I hope to bring it back as I have returned to Gaia. (Kidna went into a major depression and again sorry for dissapearing >< )
If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?
At least 1 hour a day, One a average week about 5 hours to 7 depending when I get out of school. And on Saturdays it will vary and on Sundays whole days every other week.
What day/time are events best for you?
Any day but Saturday and on a school day (Monday - Friday) any time after 4pm my time.
If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?
An Active Roleplay Forum
Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?
Of Course :3
Anything you would like to add?
I should be around for a long time. And I do hope you havent forgotten me people XDD

Ask him a question and see what he has to say!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:13 am
As always, I am here to assist you with your ideas for the guild. The roleplay subforum is still yours if you still want it.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:05 pm
Howlerd, did you now that I remember you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:33 pm
raisedpassion
As always, I am here to assist you with your ideas for the guild. The roleplay subforum is still yours if you still want it.

I would be Honored Raised... *Evil Grin*  

HowlPhilinish
Vice Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

HowlPhilinish
Vice Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm
Boris_Badenov

Im a very unforgettable person.. >:3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:14 pm
Did you know that the correct grammatical way to spell "alot" is not "alot" but actually "a lot"... because it's two words o_O  

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:32 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever
Did you know that the correct grammatical way to spell "alot" is not "alot" but actually "a lot"... because it's two words o_O
i DID know this but I still like to break the rule from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:35 pm
howlerd
raisedpassion

I would be Honored Raised... *Evil Grin*
Have at it. You still have the credentials to do what you need to do. Don't delete threads. If you are done with a thread, move it to the archive. DO NOT DELETE A THREAD!!!!

ANyways, I'm working on building the old art and coding teams so if you need some artwork done for your rp, let me know.

I am here to assist you in whatever way you need.

Also, feel free to send announcements asking for help, updating, etc.  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:28 pm
howlerd
Boris_Badenov

Im a very unforgettable person.. >:3
You know what, the "roleplay" subforum wasn't yours. That was for smaller roleplays that other people were hosting. Your's is the big one. It's the "the unnamed roleplay (under constuction)" subforum that is yours. I still have the map we made for it and have better capabilities now with GIR. We can do some sort of dice roll or inventory system for people as needed.

For example:
http://www.adr-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?t=6722&postorder=asc  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:20 pm
raisedpassion
Ur Nightmare Forever

*may silently be judging you possibly*  

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:22 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever
raisedpassion
Ur Nightmare Forever

*may silently be judging you possibly*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:31 pm
KH RP .... Too much obligation in rps.... sometimes I get caught up... er excuses excuses.... I HAVE TACO BELL  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:21 pm
raisedpassion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*applauds*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:12 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever

*applauds*

We are just getting started.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:55 am
raisedpassion
Ur Nightmare Forever

A few years ago, you kept spelling "a lot" as "alot," and because of that I believed the correct spelling was "alot." Then when I was typing a paper, I used the word alot and Microsoft Word was like "It's wrong" and then I was like "SCREW YOU MICROSOFT ALOT IS A WORD." then I used the dictionary to find alot...I was wrong, the correct way was "a lot."  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff