Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ylisse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 am
You'll never become old and wise
User Image

User Image
Do you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?For example Capn Agonys)
I'll respond to Cream, Ylisse, Becca and Rebecca.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Hey there! I'm Rebecca, but now I'm going to try and tell you things that you can't find by simply looking at my profile.. Umm... I am currently going to the same college as my little brother and am having the time of my life. I am a member of three clubs: the video game association, LARP and ZSA (Zombie Student Association). I value intelligence and creativity above all else and those are the types of people I enjoy surrounding myself with. Some may find me and the people that I hang around with to be strange, but I consider that to be a compliment. I am strange anyway. I built my desktop computer myself and know two programming languages, but instead am studying German and English because I want to learn. Life isn't meant to be easy after all, but interesting! My love of language (and culture) has always seemed alien to me though, since I have both a hearing and an eyesight problem, so I can easily isolate myself from the outside world. This has presented obstacles in the past, limiting who I could and couldn't be friends with, but I have found these imperfections to be blessings as well as curses, as previously mentioned. My eventual plan as it currently stands is to go into immigration law, so that I can help people have opportunities inside and outside of this country! Speaking of 'this country', I would like to take this moment to say that I am from New York. That's a state, I know, but the United States is such a big place that I had to specify.

Sorry for the wall of text!

What is your time zone?
EST.

What are your hobbies / skill sets?
Singing, reading, writing, drawing, making random things (like the purse I made out of an old pair of shorts and a belt. Or the set of emotes I made from my avi), programming, larping, shooting things with my nerf guns, playing video games, and... thinking... I know some German (I'm studying it) and Spanish (although that skill is slowly fading).

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?
This is such a general question! I won't give out a blank-check promise, but I like to help out my friends to the best of my ability.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR?
Sure! As long as I have the time.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? this takes dedication)
I would love to, but I'm not so sure that I have the time to dedicate as of now.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?
This really depends on the week, but I do try to get on gaia at least once a day.

What day/time are events best for you?
I'll try to make most anything that's planned, but I'm pretty much inaccessible on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The best days for me are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. As for the time, I'm a night owl, so anything planned later works the best for me! Particularly between 9pm-12am. I will try to make anything that's planned though.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?
A section for interests! Like gaming or drawing. (I would so draw people for free. Maybe. If they wanted.)

Is it OK for me to post this on a Welcome Thread for others to see?
Ignoring this question because I'm posting it.

Anything you would like to add?
PM me, talk on here, comment on my profile, add me... I don't bite! You are also welcome to check out my profile, but know that the song changes a lot. I'm fickle like that. xD

If you're not young and crazy =]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:31 am
Do you sing any random song or do you sing a song that fits your mood?  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ylisse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:56 am
Boris_Badenov

User Image

Both! Although I don't get to sing as much, since I live in a dorm and have a roommate. I mainly like to sing songs that I either already know by heart or practice songs that I don't yet know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:57 am
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov

User Image

Both! Although I don't get to sing as much, since I live in a dorm and have a roommate. I mainly like to sing songs that I either already know by heart or practice songs that I don't yet know.

I see. I sometimes sing myself. Well, maybe you can sing for the guild one day to spice things up.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ylisse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:18 pm
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov

User Image

I see. I sometimes sing myself. Well, maybe you can sing for the guild one day to spice things up.

User Image

What kinds of songs do you sing?
How would I sing to the guild? o uo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 pm
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov

User Image

User Image

I sing any song that I like. As for siinging to the guild, you just sing to it.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Ylisse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:44 pm
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov

User Image

User Image

User Image

Like this?
I'm siiiiiiinging to the guild, I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinging to the guild!
(I have no clue what I'm doing.)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:54 pm
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov
Ylisse
Boris_Badenov

User Image

User Image

User Image

Like this?
I'm siiiiiiinging to the guild, I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinging to the guild!
(I have no clue what I'm doing.)

Yep! blaugh  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:24 pm
Do you like cats? o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:51 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever
Do you like cats? o_o

User Image

I'm allergic to cats. :c

Ylisse

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 pm
Ylisse
Ur Nightmare Forever
Do you like cats? o_o

User Image

That's rather very unfortunate...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 pm
Ur Nightmare Forever
Ylisse
Ur Nightmare Forever
Do you like cats? o_o

User Image

That's rather very unfortunate...

User Image

It is! D:
They seem so fluffy....

Ylisse

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:34 pm
-LURKS SILENTLY-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:35 am
Ylisse
User Image

User Image
Do you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?For example Capn Agonys)
I'll respond to Cream, Ylisse, Becca and Rebecca.

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
Hey there! I'm Rebecca, but now I'm going to try and tell you things that you can't find by simply looking at my profile.. Umm... I am currently going to the same college as my little brother and am having the time of my life. I am a member of three clubs: the video game association, LARP and ZSA (Zombie Student Association). I value intelligence and creativity above all else and those are the types of people I enjoy surrounding myself with. Some may find me and the people that I hang around with to be strange, but I consider that to be a compliment. I am strange anyway. I built my desktop computer myself and know two programming languages, but instead am studying German and English because I want to learn. Life isn't meant to be easy after all, but interesting! My love of language (and culture) has always seemed alien to me though, since I have both a hearing and an eyesight problem, so I can easily isolate myself from the outside world. This has presented obstacles in the past, limiting who I could and couldn't be friends with, but I have found these imperfections to be blessings as well as curses, as previously mentioned. My eventual plan as it currently stands is to go into immigration law, so that I can help people have opportunities inside and outside of this country! Speaking of 'this country', I would like to take this moment to say that I am from New York. That's a state, I know, but the United States is such a big place that I had to specify.

Sorry for the wall of text!

What is your time zone?
EST.

What are your hobbies / skill sets?
Singing, reading, writing, drawing, making random things (like the purse I made out of an old pair of shorts and a belt. Or the set of emotes I made from my avi), programming, larping, shooting things with my nerf guns, playing video games, and... thinking... I know some German (I'm studying it) and Spanish (although that skill is slowly fading).

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?
This is such a general question! I won't give out a blank-check promise, but I like to help out my friends to the best of my ability.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR?
Sure! As long as I have the time.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? this takes dedication)
I would love to, but I'm not so sure that I have the time to dedicate as of now.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?
This really depends on the week, but I do try to get on gaia at least once a day.

What day/time are events best for you?
I'll try to make most anything that's planned, but I'm pretty much inaccessible on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The best days for me are Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. As for the time, I'm a night owl, so anything planned later works the best for me! Particularly between 9pm-12am. I will try to make anything that's planned though.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?
A section for interests! Like gaming or drawing. (I would so draw people for free. Maybe. If they wanted.)

Is it OK for me to post this on a Welcome Thread for others to see?
Ignoring this question because I'm posting it.

Anything you would like to add?
PM me, talk on here, comment on my profile, add me... I don't bite! You are also welcome to check out my profile, but know that the song changes a lot. I'm fickle like that. xD

Firstly, that's AWESOME that you were able to copy my style for this post. Myself, I just throw the data into a computer and it spits the post out for me. I don't actually do the thinking.

College ROCKS. During my college years, I didn't consider myself "speeding" until I hit three times the speed limit. Any wonder I had to have my face rebuilt after a car accident? lol

You hang out with strange people? You should fit right in here at RAWR.

What programming languages do you know?

Xally is an english major. You two might have something in common there.

Hearing and eyesight problem? I have a mental problem smile

From New York? NYC or state? My ex-wife is from Upstate... well, sortof. You get the idea.

Wall of text? That's nothing. You should see me when I get going.

What is larping?

Don't worry about trying to make planned events. If you can, you can. If you can't... well, real life ALWAYS trumps the computer.

Section for interests? Video game subforum should be coming tomorrow. We already have an admin designated for that. Artist's corner may or may not be coming back. Depends on if there is a need expressed.

You don't bite? How unfortunate. Hopefully we can rectify that in the future.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 am
I AM ALSO MENTAL AND I TAKE PILLS FOR THAT HOW UNFORTUNATE  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]