Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:44 pm
MusicalPoet's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') No. No I do not.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: Well, my name starts with a U so I suppose that's why I'm pretty Unusual. Just joshing; I am actually quite the normal 20 year old girl. I work and go to school (college if my age didn't give it away); I like to hang out with my friends but I like my alone time as well. I like all different kinds of music and I'm an avid...sleeper.

What is your time zone? Eastern baybee!

What are your hobbies / skill sets? Well, I like to write...pretty much just stories and poems. I can play the violin and I like to dance horribly when I'm alone. I can't really think of any actual skills...bummer.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills? Well, if any of the above would come in handy for ya, let me know.

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? As fun as this sounds, I'm not good with leading. Plus, I don't have a lot of time to devote to Gaia these days.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) I'm going to have to decline. I simply wouldn't have enough time.

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week? I will devote what I can but if had to guesstimate....maybe 5-6 hours a week? :T (I'll def let you know if I can be more active)

What day/time are events best for you? Any day is fine, but you've got yourself a night owl over here. Homework usually keeps me up late, so I log in to Gaia to see what's new.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be? I can't really think of anything; this guild rocks my socks. (Don't tell my BFF I said that)

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see? It is more than okay; It would be glorious!

Anything you would like to add? Um, well, I wasn't very active in this guild before, but I really loved (and still do love) the atmosphere of RAWR. I'm excited to see it's old gears turning again. Am I allowed to say that? I dunno. But yeah, hi and stuff!

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:49 pm
ITS GLORIOUS  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:51 pm
Friends? I don't have those, cept maybe online. No, I don't even have online friends. The people that know me on here regard me more as a father figure than a friend, which is ok.

You sleep alot? I try not to do that myself. My wife always complains that I'm killing myself. I think she might be right. I get grumpy and cranky for my lack of sleep too smile

Playing violin is cool. The wife did that in a former life. We need to get her violin tuned, then she could play again.... If she wasn't busy being a mom of a 15 month old running around tearing everything up in his wake smile

We have or had a "bookshelf" subforum for writers to post their works if you are interested in sharing. Later we might need writers to write stories for an RP, or news if you are interested in the newsroom. It's just for shits and giggles really.

I am a night owl too as I work second shift and need a few hours to wind down after work.

The guild rocks? We admin who bust our asses to get the job done appreciate the compliment. Most of the time we wonder why we do it.

Same goes for you saying you are happy to see the old gears turning. I had to think for quite some time as to whether it was really a good idea to bring this project back. SO far I'm glad that I have.

It's ok that you were not very active before. We are mostly a towns guild so lack of activity in the forums does not equal a dead guild in our case. Thank you for coming back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Please look at other ppl's threads in this subforum and reply. They will be happy for responses that you give.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:55 pm
raisedpassion
Friends? I don't have those, cept maybe online. No, I don't even have online friends. The people that know me on here regard me more as a father figure than a friend, which is ok.

You sleep alot? I try not to do that myself. My wife always complains that I'm killing myself. I think she might be right. I get grumpy and cranky for my lack of sleep too smile

Playing violin is cool. The wife did that in a former life. We need to get her violin tuned, then she could play again.... If she wasn't busy being a mom of a 15 month old running around tearing everything up in his wake smile

We have or had a "bookshelf" subforum for writers to post their works if you are interested in sharing. Later we might need writers to write stories for an RP, or news if you are interested in the newsroom. It's just for shits and giggles really.

I am a night owl too as I work second shift and need a few hours to wind down after work.

The guild rocks? We admin who bust our asses to get the job done appreciate the compliment. Most of the time we wonder why we do it.

Same goes for you saying you are happy to see the old gears turning. I had to think for quite some time as to whether it was really a good idea to bring this project back. SO far I'm glad that I have.

It's ok that you were not very active before. We are mostly a towns guild so lack of activity in the forums does not equal a dead guild in our case. Thank you for coming back.

remember hen we went on that raid just the two of us and we were talking about reuniting rawr?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:59 pm
Seiko L Rose
ITS GLORIOUS
-.- You hadddddddd to do et!!!

b*****d  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:00 am
Seiko L Rose
no.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:01 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
ITS GLORIOUS
-.- You hadddddddd to do et!!!

b*****d
it had to be done so I did it. My posts are severely lacking because I never RPed and when I was present it was mostly for raids  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:02 am
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
no.
you ere telling me how dumb I was  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 am
Seiko L Rose
raisedpassion
Seiko L Rose
no.
you ere telling me how dumb I was
No, I'm telling you that my brain damage makes it infinitely difficult to remember much of anything that happens "online".  

raisedpassion
Captain

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:44 pm
Seiko L Rose
ITS GLORIOUS

YOU'RE GLORIOUS! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 pm
raisedpassion

Then I suppose you have...childrens? That's cool too.

Lol I tend to sleep a lot because I rarely get my recommended 6-8. But I love staying up late and watching Let's Plays on the YouTube. Then I'm like "Oy, I should probably do that homework instead of laying here doing nothing." So yeah, that happens. Work all night; sleep all day until I have to move.

I actually need to get my own violin. My friend had two and so I use her old one. It needs a new string though so it hasn't gotten much use sadly.

Shits and giggles sounds like my kind of thing. cool

You guys deserve all the props! *raise the roof* Also, I'm glad that you're presently happy with the state of the guild. We couldn't have done it without you all! *muah*

And thanks, I'm happy to return!

OH CRAP I JUST DROPPED THE BASS!! dramallama

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:07 pm
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion

Lol I tend to sleep a lot because I rarely get my recommended 6-8. But I love staying up late and watching Let's Plays on the YouTube. Then I'm like "Oy, I should probably do that homework instead of laying here doing nothing." So yeah, that happens. Work all night; sleep all day until I have to move.

I actually need to get my own violin. My friend had two and so I use her old one. It needs a new string though so it hasn't gotten much use sadly.

You guys deserve all the props! *raise the roof* Also, I'm glad that you're presently happy with the state of the guild. We couldn't have done it without you all! *muah*

yup, you are definitely RAWR  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm
raisedpassion
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion

That means so much emotion_kirakira

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:49 am
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion

That means so much emotion_kirakira
It should. THat was a compliment.  
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items