Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Causing trouble (Crissy and Nyx)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:54 am
"You asked for it." With a grin Crissy swings back her hammer, with Nyx still on it. Swinging it forward now, she aims for a tree; her eyes on his reactions.

yuniki_stardream

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 am
Nyx twitched his tail as he leaped up before the hammer hit the the tree he gave a smirk as the ghost around him kept him afloat before landing beck down on the pole of her hammer seeing the tree began to fall he began to laugh as he perked up his ears listening to it give a loud thud before siting on the pole of her hammer still light as air "yes i did. but not as dangerous as i thought it would be to easy for me to see the dangers to come" he said as he looked in to her eyes giving a devilish smirk and then slightly looking around with his other eyes

(let me know if this red is to hard on your eyes hun)

Love Renewed

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:30 pm
yuniki_stardream
Nyx twitched his tail as he leaped up before the hammer hit the the tree he gave a smirk as the ghost around him kept him afloat before landing beck down on the pole of her hammer seeing the tree began to fall he began to laugh as he perked up his ears listening to it give a loud thud before siting on the pole of her hammer still light as air "yes i did. but not as dangerous as i thought it would be to easy for me to see the dangers to come" he said as he looked in to her eyes giving a devilish smirk and then slightly looking around with his other eyes

(let me know if this red is to hard on your eyes hun)

Love Renewed
((I use red for a few 'human' rpcs so don't worry about it.))

"Anyone could see it, but you've got good reflexes." She's not impressed by his eyes, but she does like them. "So mystery man you just going to play Jack Be Nibble all day?" Smirking she swings her hammer again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:37 pm
Love Renewed

he rubbed his noses slightly as he leaped off of her hammer and landed on his feet behind her as he looked back at her and smirked " i could but what would be the point of that. i enjoy destroying just as much as i enjoy watching some one destroy but." he paused for a moment as he pulled out a jar of eyes giving a dark grin as he watched them "my methods of destruction are a bit more grim my beautiful lady" he tossed the jar of eyes to the side as he went up closes behind her placing his hand under her chin as he turned her to face him, as his eyes met hers he gave a mild smile" i wish i could ad your eyes to my collection but i like you to much to bring you harm"  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:42 pm
yuniki_stardream
Love Renewed

he rubbed his noses slightly as he leaped off of her hammer and landed on his feet behind her as he looked back at her and smirked " i could but what would be the point of that. i enjoy destroying just as much as i enjoy watching some one destroy but." he paused for a moment as he pulled out a jar of eyes giving a dark grin as he watched them "my methods of destruction are a bit more grim my beautiful lady" he tossed the jar of eyes to the side as he went up closes behind her placing his hand under her chin as he turned her to face him, as his eyes met hers he gave a mild smile" i wish i could ad your eyes to my collection but i like you to much to bring you harm"
Laughing lightly, she nods in interest when he mentions liking it himself. Watching him pull out a jar of eyes Crissy grins widely. "Very nice. Very nice indeed." He has just managed to Impress her. Letting him come up behind her and move her head, mostly out of curiosity; she smirks at his words. "I'm sure mine would make for a great addition, but I'm still using them." Winking at him, she lets her hammer fall to the ground; one hand remains on the end though. "You like me do you? Do you like what you see?" Hiding a laugh she makes a bad joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm
Love Renewed

eye always like what i see my dear and truly i really do like what i see now. a quite sexy lady bound to destruction " he said as he pulled him self away for a moment his eyes fixed on a red moon before turning to face her once again as he once again fixed her eyes on her he had an urge to rip out her eyes as he would do to any one else but at the same time he held him self back giving a puzzled look as he watcher coming back towards her he backed her up against a tree " do you like what you see?"  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm
yuniki_stardream
Smirking at his words, she mulls them over in her head. Watching him look up at the moon, she lifts her hammer again and slams it into the ground. When he turns back to her the look in his eyes tell her something is on his mind. Only half caring at the moment, she does not ask about it. As he is walking back to her she quickly knows he isn't going to stop. Letting him back her up, she drags her hammer across the ground. "I do. But if you try touching my eyes you'll find me using your head like a base ball on a tee and my hammer as a bat." She definitely means her threat. "But you can touch any other part."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 pm
Love Renewed

" i want to" he said as he smirked lagging out loud at the thought of her using his head as a baseball" i don't dare touch your eyes you might be no fun without your eyes" he gave a slight smirk as he looked her over and ran his finger down her neck " don't worry i have my plans with you already, so many delightful plans" he let up slightly rho he watcher her eyes as he began to give a demented laugh but after a moment he fell silent as he herd some thing his eyes darted about as he saw some one or something out of the side of his eyes and made a quick dash for the person or thing soon a thug d to the ground could be heard with a scream of terror and pain as only his figure could be seen from the shadows a squishing sickening sound could be heard as the air fell quite and his laugh could be heard once again as slight stem like mist rose from the ground as he then stood to his feet. " now.. that's the type of thing i like to hear" he sighed in delight as he came from the shadows plopping a set of eyes in a jar

(lol if i get to creepy let me know O-o )  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 pm
yuniki_stardream
Love Renewed

" i want to" he said as he smirked lagging out loud at the thought of her using his head as a baseball" i don't dare touch your eyes you might be no fun without your eyes" he gave a slight smirk as he looked her over and ran his finger down her neck " don't worry i have my plans with you already, so many delightful plans" he let up slightly rho he watcher her eyes as he began to give a demented laugh but after a moment he fell silent as he herd some thing his eyes darted about as he saw some one or something out of the side of his eyes and made a quick dash for the person or thing soon a thug d to the ground could be heard with a scream of terror and pain as only his figure could be seen from the shadows a squishing sickening sound could be heard as the air fell quite and his laugh could be heard once again as slight stem like mist rose from the ground as he then stood to his feet. " now.. that's the type of thing i like to hear" he sighed in delight as he came from the shadows plopping a set of eyes in a jar

(lol if i get to creepy let me know O-o )
((You're fine. I'm tired so it is not the best reply, sorry. I am going to try to sleep. I have surgery in a few hours.))

"You wouldn't get them out of my head." She smacks the ground with the end of her hammer again. Watching him dart off, she follows. A grin spreads across her pretty face as she sees first hand the mayhem he likes to cause. When he comes to her she laughs. "I like your style."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm
Love Renewed

" i could say the same for you " he said faintly as he licked the blood off his hands his fingure tips witch were obviously used to rip out his victims eyes he took delight in the blood as he had slightly became distracted it before braking his gaze on the blood looking up at her with an evil grin

(aww good luck in sergery hun and i hope you rest well)  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:10 am
yuniki_stardream

(aww good luck in sergery hun and i hope you rest well)
((Thank you.))
Crissy grins as he licks his fingers clean. "You could." When he looks at her with that grin she raises her hammer an inch. "You best not be thinking about my eyes. You can look but no plucking."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games