Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm
            Alright, alright, alright.

I went on an extended hiatus for like... a year or more? Possibly? I'm back in a good mindset and I'm not too bogged down with RL drama anymore, so I'm going to slowly get back into things.

I'm just going to put a couple of SoA here at a time, that strike my fancy of me wanting to either RP again, or flesh them out! It'll be, basically, a rotating plot thread, I suppose.

Also, here is my journal if ou wanna flip through and see about anyone else.

If you want to contact me about a specific SoA, you can AIM IM me at saintsergio88. For the love of everything good and holy quote me to get my attention.

ALSO AGAIN, I prefer AIM or Skype RP because it's easier for me. There's a flashing orangeish yellow light so yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:02 pm
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ixchel here, I won through a game of hide and seek. So she really enjoys games. (see what I did there?)

She's pretty harmless, kind of dumb on top of everything, but she's sweet as sugar. Under all that sugar she has the bite of a pepper, though.

That's all I really know about her. She'll stay in the Usafi because I really adore that pride. She'll only tale a leopard as a mate, and they'd have to be willing to come into the pride, naturally. I would like someone who'll be able to put up with her, and look good with her.

Feana was my first rehomed SoA. She means a great deal to me. I want her to find a mate that will be around for a while. A long while. The last two times she's bred, the father of those cubs have left, thus leaving her heart broken.

She uses jokes and pranks as her defense. She'll get snappish if someone gets to close. This would be a slow build up. I'm alright with her going anywhere, honestly, as long as she won't be treated like a slave. She came from the Pridelands and then went to the Bahari'mtoto for a short time. There she had two mates, one of which gave her cubs, but both left her.

Being born to a single parent and an only child, Eri has craved a family her whole life. She wanted siblings, she wanted cousins, she wanted something more than herself. However, when she was an adolescent her mother fell ill and died. This left Eri with a huge hole in her heart. She wanted to fill that any way she could, so she took up being a Nanny. While she's not sweet as sugar, she is kind in her own way. Eri is more refined than what people are used to. She's polite, but she means everything she says. She isn't one to put on a false air for certain situations. You can take her at face value because she's a calm, collected individual. She's soft spoken, sometimes easily spooked and a bit of a bleeding heart.

She's looking for a mate, friends, anything at all!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Nar'Quesse here, has no personality. He's staying in the Firekin, however. I would want someone to flesh out his personality with me, guy or girl. He could have a best guy friend, or something else, it doesn't matter to me. By something else, I mean like, a rivalry! Friendly or not so friendly. So poking fun at each other or bloody fighting things.

I just really want to get to know him.

Just as he earned his place in the pride and felt like he was doing something useful, the boy now has to wander in a place where no one knows he's deaf. He's on edge a lot, always looking around him for some sort of trouble. He does know his Xai makes it easier for him to communicate with the outside world, but since they're in a new place, Xai has the tendency to just fly of and not return for a couple of days at a time. However, he's not depressed like he should be. Sure, he's on edge, but he's still trying to make it through life with a smile on his face.

I'm looking for a mate. Someone who'll love him, work at trying to communicate with him without Xai's help. Some female who can put up with his attitude. While he does smile a lot, he's gotten kind of upset over his dad having cubs with someone that's not his mother. He realizes his mother died, but he feels like his father shouldn't remate or have cubs with anyone else.

Sulie thinks he's the gods gift to women. He's main goal is to lay them and leave. He never sees the same female twice, nor does he want to. Sulie will never settle down with a female because he doesn't like being tied down. The group he travels with now understands that and allows him to basically do whatever he wants. Yuuma is a bit of an ego booster at times, while the serious Gottschalk deflates that quickly. The group, somehow, balances the cheetah out. However much he wants to lay a female, he won't force her into anything she doesn't want to do. He's a gentleman in that respect. If he puts the moves on a female and they show no interest, he doesn't do anything with them, either.

What he's looking for is a girl to fling with. He has 3 finished RPs. He will never be serious with a female. He will never settle down in a pride/pack/whatever, either. He probably won't ever know any of his children. Hybrids are fine! I love me some hybrids and he loves all the female ladies.

Once the son of the Warlord, now a thrall. (need to update his cert) His pride is still there! He feels spiteful and belittled. He feels like his freedom was completely stolen from him! Aside from this, he doesn't have too much personality.

What I'm looking for him is someone to be his master. To beat sense into his head to force him to learn to like his place in life, even if it wasn't how it was supposed to happen. Maybe a mate, maybe?I'm not too sure he'd be keen on actually mating and having cubs in a pride that turned their backs on him, basically. It can all be plotted out, though!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm
Gonna call this open. >>

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 am
Doop.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 am
I'm on my phone so I can't grab pictures, but for your girl I have two possible options. One is a leopard, Jua Bwana, who has grown up around bullies and is one himself. He's more of an emotionally manipulative bully but can be physical if needed. Not sure if you're looking for hybrid couples though.

The other is a cub at the moment, in the demon pride. He loves inflicting pain on others...or rather will when he's older. He coul bring her back after some time in the rouge lands and have her literally be a slave in the pride. Again, no pictures for the time being but if you look in my plot thread, it's phosphor and Jua Bwana x3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:31 am
SilverLutz
I'm on my phone so I can't grab pictures, but for your girl I have two possible options. One is a leopard, Jua Bwana, who has grown up around bullies and is one himself. He's more of an emotionally manipulative bully but can be physical if needed. Not sure if you're looking for hybrid couples though.

The other is a cub at the moment, in the demon pride. He loves inflicting pain on others...or rather will when he's older. He coul bring her back after some time in the rouge lands and have her literally be a slave in the pride. Again, no pictures for the time being but if you look in my plot thread, it's phosphor and Jua Bwana x3
I think I actually have siblings to both of them. XDD HM! I'm not sure which one sounds better! OWO Maybe when you get on we can talk more and figure things out. *__*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:20 pm
It's a small world after all! XD I am on now if you wish to talk more via PM, AIM, or here =3

Saint Sergio

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 pm
xDD I'm on AIM. saintsergio88 I just be invis.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:10 pm
we should rp sometime. i beleive you have a sister to my bahari boy Kishima, and he has adult kiddos atm. c: wouldnt mind back rping or something. or even seeing if we have some other relations we could rp out.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:09 am
Luljeta , I have Carnage- From Spiderman cosplay lion.
He would LOVE to do so, only thing is- he LOOKS like carnage and doesn't go well with her but he COULD deal the same damage. If that doesn't float your boat I'll look in to my boat of SoA and see if I could manage something. I LOVE dark rps.. LOVE.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:41 am
samus x

YES. I think we may have a couple of relations. xD

Chi Sohma

I THINK... I may have found someone for her, but I'll let you know! I was going to update that first post.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200