Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Kick you into next year (Rikki vs Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 am
Her diploma was tucked safely away in one of the drawers of her desk, but that didn't mean she was leaving. She still had a job to do here, and creatures she still insisted on looking after until they were out of school as well. Ultimately she was reaping the benefits of graduating without actually acknowledging that she had by moving on.

She was still in cloud nine from it though, and wandering campus looking for her friends to share her good news with. Before she could get too far though, she noticed something interesting: a brooding Reaper. One that she recognized, too! Now who could possibly be upset on this most amazingly glorious day?

"Hey, You!" She called out, in a good mood enough to be nosey in a mostly stranger's life. The ghoul redirected herself to fall into step beside the familiar Reaper, searching her incomplete memories for a name. "...Rikki, right?" She guessed the first one that surfaced, looking up at him thoughtfully. "Everything okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:02 pm
He'd been worried about too much, lately. He worried about Danny's memories, and their relationship, and how he would keep himself together. All of that on top of getting so close to graduation and it was almost too much to handle. He zoned out a lot, for the most part.

He was startled out of his thoughts by a voice, though, and turned to see a vaguely familiar face. "Ah, yeah? I'm sorry, I don't remember your name..." His brows furrowed as he thought, but he just didn't know it despite remembering seeing her around.

"I'm alright, I guess. Just... stressed, y'know?"

enoh love

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:21 pm
"Amrita. It's nice to officially meet you~" The patchwork offered her backward hand in greeting. Her small smile still on her lips, even as he vaguely explained what was wrong. Stressed, huh? She knew that feeling very well; they were old friends, and not very good ones either.

"Ah. Yeah, I get it. So what's been stressing you out? If you don't mind my asking, anyway."

DarkHeartedSorrow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:52 pm
He raised his brows a little at her backwards hand, but took it and shook it anyways. "Good to meet you," he returned. He sighed and put his hands in his back pockets, continuing his walk at a more sedate pace so they could talk.

"A lot of it's just personal stuff with Danny. But the other thing is that I'm getting close to graduating." He puffed out a cheek and shrugged. "I guess I'm just worried. I've gotta fill all these requirements and then it's just... over. I've spent so much time here that it's like home, y'know? It's weird to think about leaving."

enoh love
whoops sorry family got here

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 am
Amrita followed dutifully, mostly because she wanted to help and partially because he seemed to be okay with that. Plus, he was more or less leading the way, which helped. She listened to Rikki's concerns, nodding along in understanding.

"...Rocky relationship, or did she set something of yours on fire?" The patchwork's voice dropped suspiciously, automatically weary of Danny as a creature of fire, nevermind her being a chaotic creature of fire.

"But Grad...it is scary, but it's exciting, too! Don't think of it as being over, I guess. Think of it more like..." Her head tilted to the side as she thought about it, tapping what was left of her lips with a green finger. "All of your hard work, coming together for something actually tangible!" Her fingers linked together to mimic a cog, a smile on her lips. "We don't often get tangible proof that we've grown and changed, after all." Even if it was just a scroll, it was an acknowledging scroll with their name on it. It was important.

"And you don't have to leave right away, either." She nodded as if to confirm what she was saying, her hands unlinking to instead rest on her hips. "How close are you? What do you have left to do for your requirements?"

DarkHeartedSorrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:55 pm
He let out a soft laugh and shook his head. "Nothing was set on fire. Uh, she lost her memories? And it's made things kinda tough. We're working it out, it's just... weird."

He hunched his shoulders up. "I don't think I am going to leave right away. Not unless Danny wants to move with me, I guess. I definitely don't want to move back home, though. I may not feel ready to grow up, but if that's what it takes to stay out of my parent's house I'll do it. I've just got a couple spars left, I think. Maybe one more class? Then I'm out."

enoh love

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Lost memories, huh? Amrita went silent for a moment after hearing that, subconsciously reflecting on the gaps in her own memory, and the lock on her chest that she was hiding under a fully zipped up hoody. It seemed harder for Rikki than it had been for her, and she had to wonder what sort of memories Danny had lost as well. She remembered a vague chance to forget everything permanently, but she had yet to come across someone who had done it. Poking at this situation didn't seem very nice, so for now she let it go with nothing more than a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"It'll work itself out, I'm sure. Just hang in there, okay?" She went on to listen to his future plans and ultimately his requirements, which had her thinking. A lightbulb went off in her head and she moved ahead of him a little bit, giving her enough time to spin on her backwards feet and extend a hand to point at his chest.

"I challenge you to a spar, then! You can count it if you want, but if you don't want to, at least you can vent a little bit, right?" Sparring always helped her when she was having a hard time. It was always nice to put her feelings into her fists.

DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:43 am
Rikki's eyes widened. He hadn't really been looking for a spar, but she was right, it would get a requirement out of the way and sparring had always helped him vent before. He shrugged and nodded, "Sure, why not. I'd appreciate that. Want to do it here out in the open or head to the gym?"

enoh love
Short tag cause Rikki's gonna SPEAK WITH HIS FISTS!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm
"Gym. We'll get detention if we're caught fighting out here." She then shoo'd him in the direction of the gym, and when they got there she took up a ready stance. "Whenever you're ready~"

DarkHeartedSorrow
Uhhhhh OK GO?! 8D

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:30 pm
Once they made it to the gym Rikki took a ready stance and summoned his weapon, but when he lunged forward it with his fist, artfully wrapped in chains. He was just testing the waters, sizing up his opponent. If there was one thing he knew, it was that cute ghouls who didn't look like much usually kicked his a** into next week.

HP: 50
DMG: 2

enoh love

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:04 pm
The Patchwork, though she had just graduated, felt the need to lower her FEAR to at least match him. She wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to announce that she was now an Alumni, plus she always did prefer to fight her own kin in an even match.

When the punch came she ducked the majority but was still grazed by the chains. She twisted to return the favour - a punch for a punch - but he had already moved from the place that she had aimed for.

Quote:

HP: 48/50
Damage: nope

DarkHeartedSorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:24 pm
As he moved he loosed his chains just a little, enough to get a decent momentum with the bladed ends. He used that arc to slash at her quickly and close by, and then dodged back a few steps. He had the best advantage at a long range.

HP: 50
DMG: 5

enoh love

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:32 pm
"Hey, not bad!" She complimented a little too cheerfully, glancing down at the thin slice on her arm. All she had going for her was close distance combat, and so as he dodged backwards she responded by running towards him, sweeping out her leg in an attempt to at least trip him.

Quote:

HP: 43/50
Damage: 3

darkheartedsorrow

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:51 pm
"Thanks," Rikki chuckled. He let out a surprised sound as she tripped him and stumbled slightly, but as he went down to the mat he grabbed her arm and forced her down underneath him, so she would take the brunt of the damage.

HP: 47
DMG: 8

enoh love

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Enoh Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Amrita hissed under him as he used her to cushion his fall, and once she was able to move again she shoved him off of her with a well placed punch to his rib cage.

Quote:

HP: 35/50
Damage: 6

darkheartedsorrow

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items