Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Opposite Day (Tseng + Ying) [x2 pts] [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am
Ying was simply enjoying her afternoon tea. It was a simple cup of tea, sort of funny tasting. It had a minty aftertaste, but other than that it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"I hope something terrible happens today," she hummed to herself. No, no that wasn't what she meant. She'd meant that she hoped that today would remain peaceful.

There was something very strange about today indeed ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:12 am
Tseng was meandering about when he spotted another member of Conquest nearby. Lighting up with a grin, he waved enthusiastically to her, "YIINNG! A most pleasant day today! Is it not?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:20 am
"No! It is the very worst!"

Now wait just a darn second. "I meant to say that! I did not mean that it is a good day. It is a very terrible day."

What.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:13 pm
Tseng made a look of surprise at her response. A terrible day? That was horrible!

"My! That won't do at all for today is an excellent day! Ah. I know just the thing to make things better! Spar with me! That always lifts my own spirit. Nothing like brawling with comrades!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:16 pm
"Ah- yes! YES! I would like a spar very much. It is not okay ... um ..." Ying looked mad at her own mouth. What demon was making her spout these words! These words were not her own!

She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Yes! These words are mine! I think there is nothing wrong with my tea!"

This was just cruel now. "Please, let's spar! Fighting will solve everything!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Ying was speaking a little oddly, but perhaps it had to do with this bad day of hers.

"Go on and finish your tea then! I will be prepared for when you finish. It will be a glorious battle!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:21 pm
Ying looked to her teacup and set it very gently on the table. She didn't think she was going to finish that tea after all.

Instead, she pushed past Tseng, following him outside to a more open area. "You understand. I want to battle very much!" she bit her lip and groaned. Why was this happening to her?

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm
"Good good! We shall battle for certain, then."

Tseng placed a fist to his palm and bowed to her.

"As it is your bad say, I will allow you first strike!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 pm
Ying was trapped. She definitely didn't want to fight, but at the same time she couldn't just turn down Mr. Tseng. It would have been rude!

So instead, she summoned her bow and aimed it at him. Well in a way, this wasn't so bad. She HAD been looking to make herself stronger, so as to resist those who would fight her. It made for better defense, anyways.

"I mustn't refuse!" she tried one last time feebly, before firing the first arrow. It was a well aimed shot. This probably wasn't going to end well.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 7

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 pm
"Ack! A sound shot. But this is only the beginning. ARROW OF CHEER!" he shouted as he called forth his bow with dramatic flair and fired away at Ying in turn.

HP: 33
Damage: 9  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:30 pm
"Oh! My that was a very bad shot indeed! It barely hit me!" No no no- she was trying to compliment Tseng! Not anger him further!

She volleyed her own arrows back, just as quickly. It was sort of nice- most people she fought with had close combat weapons, which made if very difficult to fire arrows efficiently. Bow vs. Bow made for a very fair fight.

HP: 31/40
DMG: 7

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 pm
Tseng looked surprised at that. A poor shot? Ying could take a hit!

"My, my, Ying. You are quite the hardy one!" he exclaimed before he took a few shots himself. Gearing up, he jumped back and fired another of his own.

"COMRADERIE SHOT!"

HP: 26
Damage:2  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:38 pm
"Oh Tseng! I a-am Hardy ..." If only he could understand what she was trying to communicate with him. No matter how hard she tried, her words always seemed to come out with the worst intent.

She took an arrow to her side and winced. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea. Ying didn't like fighting at all. "P-Please keep firing! I think we should continue battling!"

HP: 28/40
DMG: 3

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 pm
"Much obliged! I never knew you had such a strong battle spirit within you!"

And then Tseng began to fire shot after shot at her.

"RESOLVE QUICKFIRE!"

HP: 23
Damage: 0  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:41 pm
All of Tseng's shouting and her own thoughts bounced around in her head, frustrating her further. As a result she continued to fire arrows at a breakneck speed.

"Ooooh I don't want to stop! It is not dampening to my spirits! I feel better for this!" You'd think Ying would just shut her mouth and figure out to say the opposite of what she wanted, but no. Ying was not that quick witted.

HP: 28/40
DMG: 3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas