Reply Adult Furries Guild
Why did you pick your Fursona? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 am
To be more specific... why did you choose the animal/anthro/species/wtc that you did? I don't really see any thread like this on the forum, and figured it was a question worth asking.

I chose a bat because I'm very social, sound-oriented, and a night owl. And I've loved the idea of having a bat fursona ever since I played as Jenny the Bat in Bloody Roar.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:47 am
I got my Volfurion Demon, cause I'm a mess on the inside, heal ridiculously quickly when I'm alive, I'm tall and somewhat muscly and I've been called demon irl often enough aswell.

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:52 am
I'm very like a ssnake in personality on the forums - lurking until something interesting passes by, then pouncing. I also eat like one, sometimes only taking one meal a day.

...And Naga are exotic enough that I can feel unique without having to load my character down with special powers and artificial significance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:33 pm
Artificial, what makes a fursona significant and unique isn't the species or powers, but that it's yours. :3

Naga are pretty awesome, by the way. biggrin  

Javanomicron

Daedians Alchemy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:44 pm
it just came to me. oE o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:06 am
I have tendencies of both canines and felines (I tend to be playful, but also need time to myself, etc). A fox is kind of the best of both worlds.

I also now have a caracal character, so I'm not sure what that says about me. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

ClockWork Satyr

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:27 pm
greetings,

Mine's rather cliche, I chose a blue cat character with almost a tuxedo pattern but instead of white and black, he's blue and then a light teal/blue. His hair of course was also blue but more of a Navy blue.He had a mane like fur patter on his face that looked like a short beared.

He was inspired by my love of cats, and the color blue. He was my alter ego in my minds eye when i would try to play out issues or ideas. I tried getting his to resmble my actual physic. Kinda scrawny, but not skinny or frail looking. this is a pic of him here (lets see if this link works...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I drew this a couple of years ago. I havent drawn him much lately. I've actually found myself growing out of this particular form. I think my gaian character is a better representation right now, a faun are sytar like charatcter. Same personality, same tendencies ect, just a mythical creature instead of a fursona. That would make an interesting TF comic.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:18 am
Do talking ponies ocs count as Fursona?  

Tiger9616

Distinct Capitalist

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:37 am
I'm too social and not spastic enough to be a domestic cat. I dont like being part of a pack. I prefer to be the fearless leader or the dreaded friend . but my parents are furies so it makes it all very simple I just put my own bit of a spin on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 am
tigers are majestic and beautiful, while still fierce. their stripes keep them hidden and help you identify them. they are masters of their domain. these are reasons i am a tiger.  

Soul Gekigami

OG Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 am
Soul Gekigami
tigers are majestic and beautiful, while still fierce. their stripes keep them hidden and help you identify them. they are masters of their domain. these are reasons i am a tiger.
My fursona on here is a tiger but only because my original account got hacked and I never had the heart to remake her. Otherwise I'm a nogitsune.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:03 am
Mortella
My fursona on here is a tiger but only because my original account got hacked and I never had the heart to remake her. Otherwise I'm a nogitsune.

surprised i didnt know that.  

Soul Gekigami

OG Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Millionaire 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 am
Soul Gekigami
Mortella

surprised i didnt know that.
The more you know gaia_kittenstar  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 am
Aram, is a wolf. I've loved wolves as long as I can remember, and I've used the nick name Aram "Warlord" Winters, just as long. it actually wasn't until 4 years ago I had figured out that Aram was my Fursona. He's dark blue with white under his chin, down to his belly and his palms and feet. Kinda like this picture I found. Image belongs to "mrfoxboy" on Deviant Art.

User Image

When I learn how to make a costume, he's going to looks like a viking. I'll also try to get around to starting a Furry Larping army.  

Warlord_Winters

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Donut-Mutt

Kindly Pup

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 am
I chose a doberman because I like docked tails. That's pretty much it.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff